March 29, 2024, 02:53:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #9 11/27/10 - 1/5/11  (Read 199282 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: November 15, 2010, 07:33:07 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GNhISlifk9Y?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/GNhISlifk9Y?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED!!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 11:11:18 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 05:16:45 PM »

Thank you for the smooth ride, Nut.  

I like this:
  "Justice Must Be Served!!".  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 07:49:07 PM »

Thank You Nutt

Liked "Justice Must Be Served"  RIP Zahra an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 09:42:16 PM »

Public memorial for Zahra Baker planned in Hickory
Published: Saturday, November 27, 2010 at 8:21 p.m.
Last Modified: Saturday, November 27, 2010 at 8:21 p.m.

HICKORY, N.C. (AP) — A memorial service will be held Thursday for a 10-year-old disabled girl who police think was dismembered after her death in North Carolina.

According to an obituary for Zahra Baker on the Drum Funeral Home website, the service will be held at 7 p.m. Thursday at the mortuary's Hickory chapel. The obituary does not include a date of death nor include her stepmother, Elisa Baker, in the list of survivors.

Elisa Baker has been accused by authorities of obstructing justice in the investigation and led police to the girl's remains. No one has been charged in connection with the girls' disappearance or death.

The girl, who had used a prosthetic leg and hearing aids after a bout with cancer, was reported missing in October and police say they found her remains earlier this month.

The obituary does list Elisa Baker's daughters — Zahra's stepsisters — among survivors along with her mother and grandparents in Australia, where Zahra was born.

"She was a strong, courageous and fun person who was everyone's friend and protective of her family and friends," according to the obituary that the funeral home says was submitted by the girl's father, Adam Baker.

Funeral home office manager Patti Merritt told The Charlotte ******* that the service will be open to the public, but that the chapel only holds about 200 people.

More than 1,000 people attended a vigil in downtown Hickory on Nov. 16 — what would have been the girl's 11th birthday.

"Zahra never met a stranger and was an inspiration to all those who knew her," the obituary said. "She had a beautiful smile, an energetic personality and a wonderful sense of humor that gave her the ability to turn the worst possible situation into a fun situation."

The funeral home staff says burial plans have not been made. The medical examiner has not released the remains, Hickory Police Deputy Chief Clyde Deal said Friday. Police also are awaiting results of tests on evidence and expect to receive that next week

Adam Baker has said in a televised interview that after the case is over, he would like to return to Australia with his daughter's remains. Adam Baker met his wife on the Internet while he was living in Australia.

http://www.blueridgenow.com/article/20101127/articles/101129858

Posted because it is a new thread.

CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 11:09:49 PM »

Thank you Nutt for that beautiful tribute for Zahra. I didn't find Scared Monkeys until Caylee lost her life and that was so heartbreaking and I have shed many many tears for that sweet little girl, but this what was done to Zahra is so much more than heartbreaking. Every time I come in here to read I cry and I know I am not alone. Tonight I fixed turkey dinner for my children and grand children and as I looked around the room at them with so much love in my heart for them I just can never ever understand how someone could even think of harming their children. EVER! I hope and pray that justice for Zahra will not be dragged out for years and that it will be swift. Thank you everyone for all the wonderful pictures and information that you all bring forth! Thank you mods and Klaas for all the work you do to keep Scared Monkey running smoothly.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 03:49:48 AM »

Ma Baker on not mentioning Emily's family in the obituary.  First she says neither her or Adam wrote it then she says Adam submitted it.  From what she has written they did not tell Emily they were doing any of this.

Karen Baker
lilybet emily was not notified of the sevice as adam still has no contact details for her she didnt leave any for him. and yes zahra was born in wagga 13months later they moved to newcastle area adam was given custody in july 2oo1 then moved to qld 2oo4 mmmmmmm
so what that is moving all around the country i guess if that is how u want to see it ok but try and tell me zahra was hidden sorry zahra was not the kinda of girl to be hidden from anyone and yes emily did find out about the cancer after zahra lost her leg i know she called the Drs, that was in 2oo5 ok sorry all now is not the time for this but i am sick of somethings being said that are not true i noticed it was never corrected that zahra was 8 weeks old when emily left adam and zahra and yes she did see zahra few times before they left wagga and yes she did see zahra a few times in 2oo1 none of us has never said otherwise.

Karen Baker
hey emily was here and she could have contacted me and she never tried and yes i said no to emily the day i found out zahra was missing i dont care what u think lillybet but this is a crime still under investigation, and yes we know emilys family names were not included but a bit hard to included names u dont know and yes i know she found out today somethings were only finialised today

Karen Baker
just to clarify things a bit emily never contacted me.a friend asked me on the day i found out zahra was missing if i would talk to emily and i said no as i was was in no state to chat to her at that stage and no she has never tried to contact me again. and no she never tried to contact adam either sorry if u dont all agree but that is how it is and still is i have no contact details for emily or any of her family,and sharron i have nothing to hide and never have hidden anything or anyone

Karen Baker
no one was intentionally left out its a case of not having all the information. and besides all that adam or i didnt not write the obituary. and if u knew zahra she would have liked to have what she classes as her sisters included remember zahra im sure some are trying to think of her and take that into consideration. even if others are not.

Karen Baker
yes adam did submit it but does it say he or i wrote it . and as far as i know the obituary has not even been in the media yet only a small bit of it . u can read the whole thing on sunday US time. so cathy where did i lie now get over it and let us get on with what has to be done.

Karen Baker
yes it was on the internet but has not been in other media in full yet and that is what cathy was quoting
i just wish some would get over themselves and let us get on with what has to be done

http://www.facebook.com/Zahra-Clare-Baker-Bring-Her-Home
Nightowl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2010, 05:17:26 AM »

I read that thread on FB, nightmare that it is and noticed one of the Baker cheerleaders stating that ED is posting on the HM and here at Scared Monkeys.  I have read Emily's posts on HM but have not read any on here, have I missed something or is this person mistaken, which by the way would not surprise me?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2010, 07:32:28 AM »

http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/11/28/829787/zahras-memorial-service-is-thursday.html
Zahra's memorial service is Thursday
Published Sun, Nov 28, 2010 04:46 AM
Modified Sat, Nov 27, 2010 11:52 PM

BY MEGHAN COOKE - The Charlotte *******

HICKORY -- Zahra Baker's family plans a memorial service this week to celebrate the life of the 10-year-old cancer survivor whose death shocked many who were captured by her winning smile.

The service is set for 7 p.m. Thursday at Drum Funeral Home's chapel on 29th Avenue Northeast in Hickory.

An obituary that the funeral home says was submitted by Zahra's father, Adam Baker, lists several of the girl's family members, including many from her native Australia, but omits the name of Adam Baker's wife and Zahra's stepmother, Elisa Baker.

Elisa Baker, 42, was charged with obstruction of justice days after police say she admitted writing a bogus ransom note to throw off investigators looking into Zahra's disappearance.

Adam Baker reported Zahra missing Oct. 9, and investigators have said they found what they believe are Zahra's remains.

No one has been charged in connection with Zahra's death. Elisa Baker remains in jail, and both she and Adam Baker deny any wrongdoing.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2010, 09:44:21 AM »

I read that thread on FB, nightmare that it is and noticed one of the Baker cheerleaders stating that ED is posting on the HM and here at Scared Monkeys.  I have read Emily's posts on HM but have not read any on here, have I missed something or is this person mistaken, which by the way would not surprise me?

She is not posting here that I am aware of.
Nightowl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2010, 10:47:08 PM »

She is not posting here that I am aware of.

Thanks Klaas, I didn't think so,
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2010, 11:22:09 PM »

Karen Baker
i just want to share something with all. i can hear a little voice saying, they are mean nan lets just laugh, and now i can see zahra laughing at all those being mean she is not laughing with u she is laugh at u all and now i will join her in that laughter.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2010, 11:47:18 PM »

I'm thinking "crazy like a bedbug".

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2010, 11:49:09 PM »

You're dissing the bedbug now...

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2010, 12:19:15 AM »

I'm not sure bedbugs hear voices.     She is sure chatting up a storm on that FB discussion board Topic: obituary for Zahra.  I have gotten to the part where LE and the FBI are telling her things as they trust her and the rest of us will have to wait till the truth comes out.   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2010, 01:46:23 AM »

I'm not sure bedbugs hear voices.     She is sure chatting up a storm on that FB discussion board Topic: obituary for Zahra.  I have gotten to the part where LE and the FBI are telling her things as they trust her and the rest of us will have to wait till the truth comes out.   

OMG where have we heard that one before. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2010, 04:11:54 AM »

Karen Baker
i just want to share something with all. i can hear a little voice saying, they are mean nan lets just laugh, and now i can see zahra laughing at all those being mean she is not laughing with u she is laugh at u all and now i will join her in that laughter.

I could not get that URL to work.

Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2010, 07:38:28 AM »

OT Is there a board for the 3 little boys in Michigan?

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2010, 08:32:11 AM »

OT Is there a board for the 3 little boys in Michigan?

Yes - you can find it here http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9032.msg1269600#new

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2010, 09:32:04 AM »

Did I miss where LE stated the DNA Tests have been completed and the remains belong to Zahra?

It seems that Karen Baker and Adam Baker are totally convinced this is Zahra. How can Adam be so sure if he didn't know where she was disposed at?

I still believe he was involved in the disposal and possibly in the actual murder of this child. How long does a person go without seeing their child they live in the same house with. He had to have known what was going on in that home. They need to put this POS behind bars.

I believe the Mother should be able to receive the remains and bury her precious daughter close to her.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2010, 11:02:39 AM »

Did I miss where LE stated the DNA Tests have been completed and the remains belong to Zahra?

It seems that Karen Baker and Adam Baker are totally convinced this is Zahra. How can Adam be so sure if he didn't know where she was disposed at?

I still believe he was involved in the disposal and possibly in the actual murder of this child. How long does a person go without seeing their child they live in the same house with. He had to have known what was going on in that home. They need to put this POS behind bars.

I believe the Mother should be able to receive the remains and bury her precious daughter close to her.

,       , and       !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.