March 28, 2024, 11:01:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #9 11/27/10 - 1/5/11  (Read 199279 times)
statru
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: November 30, 2010, 06:56:19 PM »

I hope this is enough to arrest Pillsbury dough boy Adam.
This is terrifyingly horrific.

I must be blind again because I don't see the documents.
KB better run for her useless life.
And what about the two men? Where are they? Are they in jail?

I havent seen those names released yet, but somebody in Burke county finds out who it is and gets hold of those boys, the police wont need to bother.

~Stacy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #101 on: November 30, 2010, 06:57:28 PM »

There's no mention of that yet, No Rose.

Thank-you
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: November 30, 2010, 06:57:37 PM »

The outrage here is about to go through the roof, I can say that for a fact. Nothing like this has ever happened here that I know of, and the community won't tolerate this well at all.

Are u hearing anything about any arrests, statru?
They ought to put a stake through their hearts.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #103 on: November 30, 2010, 06:58:27 PM »

I havent seen those names released yet, but somebody in Burke county finds out who it is and gets hold of those boys, the police wont need to bother.
And it is kind of hard to believe that someone hasn't put two and two together yet.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #104 on: November 30, 2010, 06:58:56 PM »

They were just released this afternoon to the media. I imagine they will hang onto them a day or two for headlines/soundbites before posting them online. JMO

The info about the rape came from an informant. Doesn't mean it is true. Just that the information was used as probable cause to help obtain a search warrant. I am sure police checked it out and are investigating if it is truthful information.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: November 30, 2010, 06:59:09 PM »

I agree,No Rose.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
statru
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: November 30, 2010, 07:02:28 PM »

The outrage here is about to go through the roof, I can say that for a fact. Nothing like this has ever happened here that I know of, and the community won't tolerate this well at all.

Havent heard a word about arrests yet.

~Stacy
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: November 30, 2010, 07:02:46 PM »

Does anyone have a link to these documents?  Do they give the address and or names of the two men in Burke County?

pink angel quoted an article (about 10 posts up) that gave a street for where the police found a mattress with a stain.. They didn't mention the tests were positive..

County Line Road, Hildebran, Burke County

<snip>
Investigators searched a home in Hildebran after receiving information from an informant that 10-year-old Zahra may have been raped there, according to the warrants. The documents allege that two men raped the girl and that one of those men had a relationship with Elisa Baker, Zahra’s stepmother.
Sheriff investigators in Burke County found a mattress with a dark stain on it lying on the ground at the home, which is located on County Line Road, the warrants say. They then turned that information over to Hickory police.

<snip>
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25950739/detail.html
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: November 30, 2010, 07:02:56 PM »

Those Burke county boys don't play.......!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: November 30, 2010, 07:03:26 PM »

Does anyone have a link to these documents?  Do they give the address and or names of the two men in Burke County?

No one has released these docs to the public, afaik.

Good to see you Mike.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: November 30, 2010, 07:04:10 PM »

It was reported that one of the men was a friend of Elisa's.

statru
Scared Monkey

« Reply #111 on: November 30, 2010, 07:04:40 PM »

They were just released this afternoon to the media. I imagine they will hang onto them a day or two for headlines/soundbites before posting them online. JMO

The info about the rape came from an informant. Doesn't mean it is true. Just that the information was used as probable cause to help obtain a search warrant. I am sure police checked it out and are investigating if it is truthful information.

I would hope its not true, but it has been being said for several weeks now.

I would say that is why they have been closed mouthed about updates lately.
They knew this was going to throw gas on a fire.

~Stacy
statru
Scared Monkey

« Reply #112 on: November 30, 2010, 07:05:43 PM »

Those Burke county boys don't play.......!

No they dont, I bet they all have a shotgun ready

~Stacy
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #113 on: November 30, 2010, 07:09:18 PM »

A local posting over at Hinky knew about this rumor and posted the information at the end of October. It seemed outrageous at the time. One of the alleged rapists was reported to have been arrested around 10/26. The sheriff's deputy that leaked the information was off duty Monday and Tuesday and when he returned to work that Wednesday found out about the arrest. When the local originally reported this information she didn't report it as having happened in Burke county (I suppose to protect the identity of the source?). People were searching the jail rosters of 2 other counties for arrests around that date, I saw no reports of searching Burke County rosters, and I haven't found a way to do so. I do not have a link to the post at Hinky. Val recently changed discussion formats and I'm not sure how to access old discussions. I offer this as unverified information that, in light of recent search warrant disclosures, rings true to me.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: November 30, 2010, 07:12:44 PM »

I would hope its not true, but it has been being said for several weeks now.

I would say that is why they have been closed mouthed about updates lately.
They knew this was going to throw gas on a fire.

This version has been going around for a few weeks that I know of, although I tried not to give it to much weight.  Locals have a tendency to know or at least put two and two together in hindsight.  If true, these bastards better hope they are arrested cause there is A LOT of hatred already towards AB, and this is the type of fuel that might cause someone to do something stupid.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #115 on: November 30, 2010, 07:12:58 PM »

A local posting over at Hinky knew about this rumor and posted the information at the end of October. It seemed outrageous at the time. One of the alleged rapists was reported to have been arrested around 10/26. The sheriff's deputy that leaked the information was off duty Monday and Tuesday and when he returned to work that Wednesday found out about the arrest. When the local originally reported this information she didn't report it as having happened in Burke county (I suppose to protect the identity of the source?). People were searching the jail rosters of 2 other counties for arrests around that date, I saw no reports of searching Burke County rosters, and I haven't found a way to do so. I do not have a link to the post at Hinky. Val recently changed discussion formats and I'm not sure how to access old discussions. I offer this as unverified information that, in light of recent search warrant disclosures, rings true to me.

I doubt arrests have been made and kept quiet. JMO

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #116 on: November 30, 2010, 07:14:40 PM »

Just intw'ed one of two guys tipster said raped #zahra. He says absolutely not.

http://twitter.com/BethShayne

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: November 30, 2010, 07:14:53 PM »

What if Zahra didn't die at the house where she was assaulted but instead, EB took her home to the house she shared with AB, she would have been in a very bad way but they couldn't take her to a Dr to get medical help for her, so she was just left in her room where she eventually died?  (I hated typing that)

The big question is how much involvement did AB have in all of this, did he know about the pimping and assualt, did he see his daughter when EB brought her home injured and did he help with the disposal of his daughter? And how do the LE prove his involvement in all of this, they must not be taking EB's word that he was involved.  This is all summation on my part, hope I don't offend anyone.
I really think you could be right. The witness that reported the possible rape scenario said that one of them "may have hit her in the head". The docs pretty much prove that she was dismembered in the home. EB brought her back to the house . If she had a concussion she may have lingered, a coma maybe. AB had said she was sick, stomach flu for a while....probably a bit of truth there..sick from being raped and hit..
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #118 on: November 30, 2010, 07:20:23 PM »

do you guys think that adam will get arrested??? i just don't understand why he would not get arrested..i mean she is saying she is involved...and also telling on adam..i dk i just know this so sad i can not believe what zahra went through Sad
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #119 on: November 30, 2010, 07:20:55 PM »

Just intw'ed one of two guys tipster said raped #zahra. He says absolutely not.

http://twitter.com/BethShayne

Well, what the hell else is he gonna say?!?!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.