April 26, 2024, 02:46:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #9 11/27/10 - 1/5/11  (Read 199821 times)
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #140 on: November 30, 2010, 08:35:21 PM »

Well it a very good thing for adam that he is being protected!!!! But imo I hope he gets what he deserves. No one was protecting zahra so he should not be protected that is BS
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: November 30, 2010, 08:35:50 PM »

What absolutely infuriates me about these articles is..... well a million things, but these two acting as if they have ANY right to be at her memorial.... I mean, let's stretch things to the max and say that AB didn't have anything to do with the death/dismemberment, etc.  Even if he hadn't, he gave up his rights when he let that stepmonster treat that dear little girl so horribly all the months before the last horrible deeds.

Anyway, here's another where the sperm-donor and his number one fan act like martyrs, not being able to grieve (read as "finally act as if they give a damn") for Zahra.

Boy I'm pissed off.
--------  http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/zahra-bakers-relatives-hiding-under-us-police-protection-ahead-of-memorial-service/story-e6frf7lx-1225963289398 ------------

ZAHRA Baker's father and grandmother are in hiding, under police protection, as public anger surges.

The police protection will cover the planned memorial service this week for the murdered Australian 10-year-old, the Townsville Bulletin said.

Adam and Karen Baker have vowed that verbal abuse and intimidation will not deter them from honouring Zahra, as happened during the candlelight vigil on November 16 attended by more than 1000 on what would have been her 11th birthday.

The service, on Thursday, will be held in a chapel that seats about 200 people.

No funeral can be held until police complete their investigation into the disappearance and death of the little girl, a two-time cancer survivor who had a prosthetic leg and also suffered from impaired hearing.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.
Related Coverage

* Local anger builds over Zahra's case Herald Sun, 19 Nov 2010
    * Zahra's stepmum 'investigated for bigamy' Herald Sun, 19 Nov 2010
    * A smile hid little Zahra Baker's pain Herald Sun, 19 Nov 2010
    * Crowds call for Zahra arrests Courier Mail, 15 Nov 2010
    * Zahra's mother tells of her anguish Herald Sun, 14 Nov 2010

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

The Baker family will throw open the doors of the memorial service to the public, saying they understand that others need closure too - everyone who helped look for Zahra over that agonising five-week period, the police investigators, emergency workers, her school mates, close friends and neighbours, and complete strangers whose lives were touched by her story.

Her grieving father and grandmother will be in the front pew of the church service to be held at the Drum Funeral Home in Hickory before the Reverend Larry Cooley, saying this time they refuse to be cowed by public vilification into not attending the memorial to Zahra's life.

"This time we're not going to stay away because people think we should," Karen Baker said, speaking exclusively to the Townsville Bulletin from her hideaway.

"We can't have a funeral for our baby because the police have not released her body, and we don't know how long it will take for them to give her back to us.

"But we needed to do something, to try to move on a little bit we wanted a celebration of her life, a chance to remember the fun times, not so much the tears that have happened since she went missing."

Zahra's American stepmother, Elisa Baker, 42, who met Adam on the internet and married him two years ago, is in jail on an obstruction of justice charge for allegedly confessing to writing a fake ransom note for $1 million following Zahra's disappearance in early October.

Zahra's body was discovered on November 12.

The family has asked that donations be made in Zahra's name to St Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee, where Zahra was part of their research program, and in Australia to Camp Quality.
-----------
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: November 30, 2010, 08:40:16 PM »

Possibility that this LEWIS JAMES YOUNG could be related to Aaron Young?
statru
Scared Monkey

« Reply #143 on: November 30, 2010, 08:40:40 PM »

I dont know if they are really under police protection or not, I havent seen any local papers saying that.
They also said the memorial service has been cancelled

~Stacy
statru
Scared Monkey

« Reply #144 on: November 30, 2010, 08:44:29 PM »

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13579917

~Stacy
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: November 30, 2010, 08:45:48 PM »

Yes, I read the service was canceled. (Hopefully so they can arrest him and deport his mother).
This is so sick.

I read they were staying in an apartment in Hudson.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: November 30, 2010, 08:45:59 PM »

ABSOLUTELY the Youngs are related
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: November 30, 2010, 08:46:47 PM »

According to the documents, the Burke County Sheriff’s Office investigated a claim that Zahra Baker had been taken to a house in Burke County and raped by two men there in mid-October. According to the search warrants one of the men had a relationship with Elisa Baker.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Search-warrants-in-Zahra-Baker-case-unsealed-111070214.html
And I'm going to bet money changed hands. I'm physically ill from reading this. Thankfully Zahra is at peace  an angelic monkey Prayers for Zahra's mom   an angelic monkey

I've been ill about this story from the beginning.  I have no words for this horrendous torture and disrespect Zahra has suffered.  That house was a torture chamber!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Nightowl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #148 on: November 30, 2010, 08:48:33 PM »

ABSOLUTELY!!  OMG could this story get more bizarre?
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: November 30, 2010, 08:49:04 PM »

Both of these 2 men (monsters) have the same last name.
Sammy Young is said to have had a relationship with Sammy Young.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: November 30, 2010, 08:54:37 PM »

"Sammy's" last name is Young too.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: November 30, 2010, 08:54:49 PM »

The documents don't reveal how the girl died, but they suggest that acquaintances of Zahra's stepmother may have played a role in the girl's death. The records detail for the first time Elisa Baker's account of what was done with Zahra's body, and offer a glimpse of evidence police have uncovered.

In a statement to police, a source relays information that two men may have raped Zahra. When asked if they killed her, the source said "they might have hit her in the head."

The documents do not explain that, if someone else killed the girl, why the Bakers would conceal her death.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/11/30/1877305/stepmother-zahra-bakers-body-dismembered.html#ixzz16oGc2tPJ

This would explain EB's quote "we didn't really kill her".  In her sick mind she doesn't think they were responsible, just because she pimped her out to men to be raped but but she wasn't the one who actually killed her.......I am livid!   

I am livid and stunned and this take my breath away!

AB/EB are going to get way with any charge of murder....oh, no!

I don't know the laws in NC, but I hope they're such that AB won't get away with obstruction of justice and the horrible way he has treated a body.  Child endangerment?  I hope that's something in NC law that LE can get him on.  Oh....just too sad to put into words!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: November 30, 2010, 08:58:28 PM »

Someone needs to take care of Adam.  Elisa is in custody so she's safe, Adam is not safe.  I say find him and take care of him now.  I guess we'll have to let the courts take care of Elisa. THESE PEOPLE ARE MONSTERS.

Hear! Hear!

Remember how "cold" Adam's 911 call was?

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: November 30, 2010, 09:00:00 PM »

I meant Sammy Young is alleged to have had a relationship with EB.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #154 on: November 30, 2010, 09:15:15 PM »

ABSOLUTELY!!  OMG could this story get more bizarre?
I sure hope not
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: November 30, 2010, 09:21:42 PM »

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #156 on: November 30, 2010, 09:24:05 PM »

I can't get any of the three links pertaining to the search warrant to open. Probably a good thing not to read before bed, will try to read them in the morning 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: November 30, 2010, 09:30:22 PM »

Yes, I read the service was canceled. (Hopefully so they can arrest him and deport his mother).
This is so sick.

I read they were staying in an apartment in Hudson.
I read that also.  His neighbor there works in the furniture store where Zahra was spotted.
The neighbor knows nada, just that AB was the neighbor and then AB moved to a different apt in the same block.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: November 30, 2010, 09:32:24 PM »

I can't get any of the three links pertaining to the search warrant to open. Probably a good thing not to read before bed, will try to read them in the morning 

I can't either. They all end with scaredmonkeys for some reason after they download.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: November 30, 2010, 09:35:51 PM »

Forest Village Estates, Kristin Lane, Hudson, NC
So, that is where he WAS living, now that the search warrants are out, he might be thinking about where HE is DYING ... in  a chair, on  a gurney with a needle or a good old fashioned prison shiv.
I've got the guy's name, but he is just an innocent bystander, never knew any of these peeps B4.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.