April 23, 2024, 10:36:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #9 11/27/10 - 1/5/11  (Read 199727 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #200 on: November 30, 2010, 11:27:00 PM »

According to the documents, the Burke County Sheriff’s Office investigated a claim that Zahra Baker had been killed by one or two men who had raped her at a house in Hildebran. The men--cousins--are related to Baker's ex-husband. The tipster alleged that Zahra had been left at the home, and when her mother returned, the little girl had blood on her private area and legs.
According to the search warrants, one of the men had a relationship with Elisa Baker.
Lewis James Young, one of the two men, tells NewsChannel 36 that, to his knowledge, Zahra Baker, has never been in his house. He says he was questioned for ten hours about the allegation and passed a lie detector test.
When police searched the Burke County home, the warrants indicate a mattress with a dark stain was discovered. Young said, "I had gotten really drunk and urinated on it."
Police did not remove the mattress.
Young said his brief interactions with Zahra at Christmas last year were always good. "She was a very respectful little girl...always happy."
He says he offered his help to the investigators who questioned him. "I told them, I said, 'Guys, whatever I can think of--if I can think of anything else--I'll let you know. I'll help you in any way I can."
A woman who answered Young's cousin's phone hung up when NewsChannel 36 called for comment. Neither man has been arrested.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Search-warrants-in-Zahra-Baker-case-unsealed-111070214.html

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: November 30, 2010, 11:40:43 PM »

Pink Angel, those are both the sme. They are JLY's 174 page report.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: November 30, 2010, 11:42:27 PM »

oops!

I am wrong. Sorry.

Guess I got a little dizzy/insane after reading JLY's report.

Amazing he has spent any time outside jail/prison walls.

pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #203 on: November 30, 2010, 11:54:30 PM »

Thank you! It would have taken me all night to get screen shots, crop, save, and upload!

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: December 01, 2010, 12:35:52 AM »

A warrant with a more detailed list of what was taken from the home at the bottom.

http://www.wsoctv.com/download/2010/1201/25966491.pdf

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: December 01, 2010, 12:39:22 AM »

A warrant with a more detailed list of what was taken from the home at the bottom.

Thanks, pfaubush.

O/T: You have some winter/Christmas avatar designs at the link in my signature Wink

pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #206 on: December 01, 2010, 01:47:03 AM »

Thanks, pfaubush.

O/T: You have some winter/Christmas avatar designs at the link in my signature Wink

Weeee! Thank you Brandi!!!

pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #207 on: December 01, 2010, 02:12:52 AM »

I had to exit left in the Kyron discussion, since TH now lives in the same town. The disgust was beyond what I could stand and everything seemed to be at a dead stop. Then while in there I saw this one.

Zahra completely captured my heart. The disgust is so much worse in this case. With every bit of information that comes out, their is something even more sickening around the corner. I try to detatch to a point and usually can, but when I read some of the things in those warrants, I actually broke down and bawled. I just don't know how many more 'revalations' I can stand. If I can't stomach it, it really puts into perspective for me what Zahra went through. I can only imagine some of the things that EB's own daughters went though. It's a shame that we are part of the same species as someone that could have so little disregard for an innocent life.

Give me a propane torch and 10 minutes with these people.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: December 01, 2010, 02:23:09 AM »

The documents don't reveal how the girl died, but they suggest that acquaintances of Zahra's stepmother may have played a role in the girl's death. The records detail for the first time Elisa Baker's account of what was done with Zahra's body, and offer a glimpse of evidence police have uncovered.

In a statement to police, a source relays information that two men may have raped Zahra. When asked if they killed her, the source said "they might have hit her in the head."

The documents do not explain that, if someone else killed the girl, why the Bakers would conceal her death.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/11/30/1877305/stepmother-zahra-bakers-body-dismembered.html#ixzz16oGc2tPJ

This would explain EB's quote "we didn't really kill her".  In her sick mind she doesn't think they were responsible, just because she pimped her out to men to be raped but but she wasn't the one who actually killed her.......I am livid!   

This is sounding too much like Shaniya now but even more twisted and sick.  DAMMIT... I am so sick of what these monsters made Zahra endure! I can't even begin to find the words for how this makes me feel.  Poor Zahra.... OMG.  I had hoped she didn't have to suffer through sexual torment as well. How many more?  How many more beautiful little children are tormented like this?   

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: December 01, 2010, 02:34:18 AM »

Possibility that this LEWIS JAMES YOUNG could be related to Aaron Young?

That is what it sounds like.... a cousin?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: December 01, 2010, 02:52:26 AM »

Possibility that this LEWIS JAMES YOUNG could be related to Aaron Young?

That is what it sounds like.... a cousin?

Yes, an article (cannot find right now) said they were cousins.

O/T: You have a post in my thread as well, Bananas Wink

Nightowl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #211 on: December 01, 2010, 02:55:30 AM »

I think this post on FB is a sign of things to come.

D**** G***** WELL i guess everyone has hear about the search warrents being relessed...and now they saying 2 men raped Zahra...and they did dismembered her..well now I will be at the Funeral home and i'm not going to say anymore about that i'm going to ...leave that right there.all I can say all hell will brake lose...i'm done with this..no matter they might give them 2 MONSTERS death but things need to be done...and he is going to show his face there after them letting all this out,,what doese this man have a death wish..no one can touch her right now because that MONSTERS in jail...it's a eye for a eye now...its time for the law to charge this man..because someone will get him now that this is out...WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE SICK PEOPLE...PLEASE COPS CHARGE THIS MAN BEFORE SOMEONE GETS IN A LOT OF TROUBLE...ALL I CAN SAY GET HIS SICK ASS OFF THE STREETS.See More
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike ·

This is posted on the front wall of The Zahra Project on FB
Nightowl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #212 on: December 01, 2010, 02:58:49 AM »

Hi Brandi, I would love one if you have time to do one for me, thanks. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: December 01, 2010, 03:30:03 AM »

Hi Brandi, I would love one if you have time to do one for me, thanks. 

I have one for you. It's at: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1268765#msg1268765

Sorry for the O/T.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: December 01, 2010, 04:57:20 AM »

Grisly claims revealed in Zahra Baker case

* December 01, 2010 3:36PM

ZAHRA Baker, the 10-year-old Australian girl murdered in North Carolina, may have been raped by two men, according to search warrants unsealed today.

The warrants, which are based on fourth-hand information, also describe what might have happened to the body of Zahra, who was reported missing October 9.

The warrants still did not reveal how the girl died.

Zahra's stepmother, Elisa Baker, told police Zahra - who needed a prosthetic leg and hearing aids after a battle with cancer - was dismembered by someone wearing latex gloves.

She also said that blood and bone could be found in the drain trap of a bathtub and the girl's body parts were put in white rubbish bags before being thrown in a dumpster behind a shopping centre in Hudson, North Carolina.

Also, a confidential source told police he heard about the alleged rape from a friend, who had heard about it from his sister.

She said she was told about it by one of the men involved who said he had "done something very bad and needed to leave town".

The source said he asked his friend if the men had killed Zahra and was told "they might have hit her in the head".

The information in the warrants, some of which were posted on the website of the Hickory Daily Record, was from an October 15 motion to keep the records in the investigation sealed.

It doesn't say when the men may have attacked the girl.

No one has been charged in Zahra's death, which police have labelled a homicide.

Her stepmother, who is co-operating with authorities, is being held on an obstruction charge.

She has admitted writing a fake ransom note to try to throw off authorities.

The girl's Australian father, Adam Baker, is free on bond after being jailed on charges unrelated to his daughter's disappearance and death.

Police have said they don't believe the account given by the Bakers that they last saw Zahra the morning she was reported missing.

One warrant states her father said he hadn't seen her for three days.

A month after she was reported gone, police announced they'd found what were believed to be her remains.

The claim about the rape was among 11 warrants made public by order of Superior Court Judge Nathaniel Poovey.

Prosecutors had filed a motion on Monday asking that the warrants not be made public, arguing that it would hamper the continuing investigation.

Among other new details, the warrants expand an account by Elisa Baker on how the girl's body was dismembered and left in different sites around western North Carolina.

She said the girl's remains were stashed in a bed comforter and a car cover before being discarded.

The warrants also say that Elisa Baker showed deception during a polygraph test when asked if anyone had harmed Zahra and whether she knew who wrote a ransom note found at the Bakers' residence the day Zahra was reported missing.

Zahra moved to the US with her father after he met Elisa online.

Zahra's family had been planning a public memorial service Thursday, but a funeral home in Hickory said relatives had since decided to make it private and hold it at a later date.

Burial plans for Zahra have not been determined.

Zahra's biological mother, Emily Dietrich, from Wagga Wagga, NSW, has said she hopes to be able to return her daughter's remains to her native country.

Dietrich has said she suffered postnatal depression after Zahra's birth and handed over custody to Adam Baker.

Later, she decided she wanted to be in the girl's life and spent years trying to track the pair.

She said she discovered Zahra was living in the US just three days before she was reported missing on October 9.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/world/grisly-claims-revealed-in-zahra-baker-case/story-e6freopf-1225964030358

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #215 on: December 01, 2010, 05:49:58 AM »

Just when you think it can't possibly get any more horrifying........ 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #216 on: December 01, 2010, 06:08:32 AM »

Zahra Baker update: Read warrant regarding girl’s black eye, stepmom’s polygraph
December 1st, 2010 12:08 am ET

Zahra Baker update: Read warrant regarding girl’s black eye, stepmom’s polygraph

On October 9, Australian-born Zahra Clare Baker, 10, was reported missing from her North Carolina home by her father, Adam Baker. On November 16, investigators found human remains that confirmed the little girl was dead.

To see photos regarding the case, click here.

On Tuesday, a judge ordered warrants in the case be unsealed. One of the warrants reveals information about the girl’s stepmother, Elisa Baker, along the with results of a polygraph she was given in connection to the case.

The document indicates a number of disturbing things, including that Elisa had recently sent a threatening email to her ex-father-in-law, had failed a polygraph examination regarding Zahra and harm done to her, and that the local department of social services had been called due to allegations Elisa had given Zahra a black eye.

Elisa is currently behind bars, arrested October 10 for obstruction of justice for writing a fake ransom note related to the case, which is detailed in another warrant revealing disturbing details about what happened to Zahra‘s body.

To read that warrant, click here.

To read the warrant that includes rape allegations, click here.

To read the entire warrant including information regarding Elisa’s polygraph examination, click on the player to the left of this article, or click here.

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/zahra-baker-update-read-warrant-regarding-girl-s-black-eye-stepmom-s-polygraph

all 'click here' links can be found at the above link.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: December 01, 2010, 06:34:58 AM »

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1011/30/ng.01.html
NANCY GRACE
New Details on Zahra Death
Aired November 30, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: December 01, 2010, 07:31:52 AM »

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: December 01, 2010, 08:02:31 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/11/30/warrant-disabled-nc-girl-raped/?test=latestnews

HICKORY, N.C. –  A 10-year-old disabled girl who was dismembered after she died may have been raped by two men and hit in the head, according to a search warrant based on fourth-hand information and unsealed Tuesday.

The warrants also describe what might have happened to the body of Zahra Baker, who was reported missing Oct. 9. The warrants still did not reveal how the girl died.

The girl's stepmother, Elisa Baker, told police Zahra — who needed a prosthetic leg and hearing aids after a battle with cancer — was dismembered by someone wearing latex gloves. She also said that blood and bone could be found in the drain trap of a bathtub and the girl's body parts were put in white trash bags before being thrown in a Dumpster behind a shopping center in Hudson.

I hope EB rots in he77.  This case makes me sick to my stomach just imagining what she went thru at the hands of those who should have protected her.  Even these men who possibly took advantage of this poor child - sickening.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.