March 29, 2024, 08:45:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #9 11/27/10 - 1/5/11  (Read 199290 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #260 on: December 01, 2010, 03:57:47 PM »

I finally got through all of the pages of warrants.  (eyes boggling)  One thing that is bothering me is that people (particularly the Nancy Grace show) keep saying that the warrants say that Zahra's body parts were dumped in a dumpster.  But that's not what the warrants say at all.  And it doesn't fit the facts.  Her body parts were transported in the comforter and the car cover (apparently in plastic bags), and then the comforter and car cover were dumped in a dumpster.  Not the body.  I know they like to sensationalize, but good Lord - isn't this gruesome enough without adding MORE to it.  It's becoming a major pet peeve for me, and I'm really surprised that supposed lawyer-types (who you would think would have an eye for details about wording) would get it right.

/rant over.   
[/quote

I so agree with you...the truth is more horrendous than any drama the "news shows" can create.

I was so mixed up, that is what I thought and couldn't figure out what was in the hole in the woods. Thank-you for clearing that up, the comforter and car cover were dumped in a dumpster 
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #261 on: December 01, 2010, 04:18:25 PM »

Good evening all,

I had stopped following this thread last week thinking justice for Zahra would be sloooow.  Last night as I was playing with the remote I heard a blurb about the new info on Nancy Grace. 

I think I have more words for Adam's mother than for anyone else.  In addition to being an "older mother", I am a grandmother.  Woe be to the SOB that hurt one of mine.  I know beyond any shadow of a doubt that even"IF" AB only got involved after the fact (B.S. ) I would despise him for hurting her body.  Enough.....I am getting sick and starting to cry just trying to voice my opinion.  There really isn't anything that hasn't been felt and said about those involved. 

As for the rape allegations;  seems to me, where there is smoke there is fire.  There are always "truths' mixed in with the lies.  Even if these men did not rape Zahra as alleged, things along those lines had to have happened even if those involved are different.  EB did not just make that stuff up out of the blue.  And actual names given?  I am very confused by this.

And while none of the players look like meth or major crack addicts to me, I have had crack addicted clients put their ten year olds on the street to pay for the drugs. 

This cannot go on....it really can't.  Who could ever look at these people the same way again?  Who could ever want to associate, employ, rent to, etc. these people?  I know I am not being fair or realistic, but I am getting disgusted with LE for not rounding up all of them...even Adam's mother.  There is no good reason for them to be free.   

While I cannot bare to watch Jessica Lunsford's father, this case, just as Shanai's is worse for me because the despicable acts came at the hands of those who had the privilege of being chosen to protect them.

Does anyone know who the "source" is for Valhall's article?  I could easily see EB killing Zahra in a rage if she asked about her mother. 

End of rant.
Starlit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #262 on: December 01, 2010, 04:28:06 PM »

The warrants says that Elisa was angry with Adams Boss.
Why was she angry with him?
I maybe have missed it, anyone know?
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #263 on: December 01, 2010, 04:29:57 PM »

I am sorry I got mixed up...the allegations of rape came from a distant source, not EB.

I also wanted to say I live in a 2,000 sq ft house with a finished basement.  Do not think for one moment I do not know everything that is going on in my home.  I also know how to read my family.   When my 20 year old tried to hide the fact his lizard had died and he was upset, I knew something was off.   I knew when my nephew began using again ( and he is very good at what he does ).  That is the way family is....we know even if we pretend otherwise to ourselves.

So, no one can tell me AB did not know everything that was going on in that house.  There is no way he could not see his daughter was sad, hurting, not being treated as a cherished child in his home. So, IMOO, AB knew every detail and was involved.  Likely benefitting from the abuse of Zahra.

Terri
Nightowl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #264 on: December 01, 2010, 04:50:52 PM »

Good morning Monkeys, not sure if this has been posted yet but this is an article from the Townsville Bulletin with some comments from KB regarding the search warrants.

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2010/12/02/189011_news.html
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: December 01, 2010, 04:54:53 PM »

The warrants says that Elisa was angry with Adams Boss.
Why was she angry with him?
I maybe have missed it, anyone know?

No. I haven't heard anything relating to that issue.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: December 01, 2010, 04:57:20 PM »

Good morning Monkeys, not sure if this has been posted yet but this is an article from the Townsville Bulletin with some comments from KB regarding the search warrants.

I had not seen this photo.  This is beyond sickening and sad what this child went through. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: December 01, 2010, 05:04:30 PM »

Crime Lab: DNA From Bones Match Zahra Baker's

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS • December 1, 2010
HICKORY — The state crime lab says DNA taken from bones found in Caldwell County match a sample from Zahra Baker, the disabled girl who was reported missing last month.

A statement issued Wednesday by Hickory police says the State Bureau of Investigation's crime lab confirmed that the remains were Zahra's.

Investigators expected that result when they announced the discovery of the remains last month.

Police are still investigating. The 10-year-old girl was reported missing on Oct. 9. Police have found her remains in two sites around Caldwell County. No one has been charged in her death.

Her stepmother, Elisa Baker, is in jail on charges of obstructing the investigation. Her father, Adam Baker, is on bail after being arrested on unrelated charges.
http://www.citizen-times.com/article/20101201/NEWS/101201032/Crime-Lab-DNA-from-bones-match-Zahra-Baker-s

Nightowl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: December 01, 2010, 05:12:30 PM »

I had not seen this photo.  This is beyond sickening and sad what this child went through. 

I hadn't seen this photo either Klaas, can't help notice the bandage on her head.  I think I counted 7 candles on that cake.  So dreadfully sad.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: December 01, 2010, 05:17:43 PM »

The possibility that the evil step-coward could recieve some type of plea deal in this case is wrong.

She deserves the death penalty along with anyone else who caused Zahra Baker to die.

The potential for Zahra to have succumbed due to internal injuries caused by rape seem significant. I agree with others who believe that the 40 something year old Goth-Monster was likely drawing men into her circle in order to exploit them for their money.
I do not like to use the word hate but I cannot help it when it comes to people who harm Children in any way. I despise them all.

Rest in Peace little Zahra.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: December 01, 2010, 05:23:00 PM »

I am sorry I got mixed up...the allegations of rape came from a distant source, not EB.

I also wanted to say I live in a 2,000 sq ft house with a finished basement.  Do not think for one moment I do not know everything that is going on in my home.  I also know how to read my family.   When my 20 year old tried to hide the fact his lizard had died and he was upset, I knew something was off.   I knew when my nephew began using again ( and he is very good at what he does ).  That is the way family is....we know even if we pretend otherwise to ourselves.

So, no one can tell me AB did not know everything that was going on in that house.  There is no way he could not see his daughter was sad, hurting, not being treated as a cherished child in his home. So, IMOO, AB knew every detail and was involved.  Likely benefitting from the abuse of Zahra.

Terri
I could not agree more, there is no way that Adam didn't know what was going on, for Heaven's sake Zahra was dismembered in the bathtub 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: December 01, 2010, 05:51:43 PM »

SBI: Remains found near Dudley Shoals Road match Zahra's DNA
By: News 14 Carolina Staff
CHARLOTTE -- Results from lab tests released Wednesday confirmed the remains found along Dudley Shoals Road in Caldwell County matched DNA from Zahra Baker's personal items.

On Oct. 26, Elisa Baker took police to multiple locations where Zahra's remains and evidence could be found. More than two weeks later, police recovered human remains buried along the creek at Dudley Shoals Road and Burns Road.

Hickory Police said they are still waiting on the test results comparing Zahra's mother's DNA to the remains.

Meanwhile, the search warrants released Tuesday shed some light on the investigation into Zahra's death.

The 122 pages made public Tuesday answered some questions but raised many more. While these documents reveal some of the directions the Hickory Police Department was investigating, it's still only one side of the case. For example, an informant told police they heard from someone, who heard from someone else, that Zahra may have been sexually assaulted.

The warrant names 35-year-old Timothy Samuel Young, he goes by Sammy. He was released on bond Tuesday on unrelated charges. Sources say he refused a lie detector test but was interviewed twice at the Hickory Police Department.

The warrant also names his cousin, Lewis James Young, as a possible suspect in the sexual assault. Lewis is Elisa Baker's former brother-in-law. He said he passed two lie detector tests and the allegations against him in this warrant are not true but he can't speak for Sammy Young.

"I cant say for sure that he didn't but my mind can't wrap around the fact that he would do anything like that," said Lewis Young.

There are two more search warrants the judge did not make public. A hearing will be held on Dec. 13 to see if they will be released.

Warrants available at this site also.
http://charlotte.news14.com/content/top_stories/633455/sbi--remains-found-near-dudley-shoals-road-match-zahra-s-dna

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: December 01, 2010, 06:05:57 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121122   Aaron Young is posting at WS he is using the name Railbugfreak.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: December 01, 2010, 06:25:22 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121122   Aaron Young is posting at WS he is using the name Railbugfreak.

Thanks.

He's got a lot of questions to answer when he gets back. LOL

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: December 01, 2010, 06:29:52 PM »

He hasn't disclosed anything on there that he didn't say on FB.
His GF is Sunflowerfairy.
At least he is using the same name he used on his previous, pre Zahra internet things and he has said who he was, but I don't trust him, nor do I believe him. He was too tight with Adam Baker and they were all on imvu together.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: December 01, 2010, 06:32:24 PM »

I don't trust him either 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: December 01, 2010, 06:32:28 PM »

At least he is using the same name he used on his previous, pre Zahra internet things and he has said who he was, but I don't trust him, nor do I believe him. He was too tight with Adam Baker and they were all on imvu together.

Kat_Gram - I agree.  Someone asked me if I should invite him to SM but I'd just as soon watch it play out at WS.  I don't trust him one bit.  I'd really like to know what he saw in Elisa and visa versa for that matter.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: December 01, 2010, 06:35:59 PM »

Thanks for that link, Nightowl.

I find it interesting that Adam "went white as a ghost and collapsed" when he heard the rape allegations on the news.  Reminds me of Casey when Caylee's body was discovered.
He is upset because now he knows the jig is up...I hope they all rot in hell for what has happened to Zahra.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: December 01, 2010, 06:38:12 PM »

I read all that is there so far and learned nothing new.

I also do not trust him.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: December 01, 2010, 06:39:03 PM »

Thanks for that link, Nightowl.

I find it interesting that Adam "went white as a ghost and collapsed" when he heard the rape allegations on the news.  Reminds me of Casey when Caylee's body was discovered.
He is upset because now he knows the jig is up...I hope they all rot in hell for what has happened to Zahra.

I totally agree.

He is afraid for himself.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.