March 29, 2024, 05:27:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #9 11/27/10 - 1/5/11  (Read 199285 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #320 on: December 01, 2010, 09:05:51 PM »

He hasn't disclosed anything on there that he didn't say on FB.
His GF is Sunflowerfairy.
At least he is using the same name he used on his previous, pre Zahra internet things and he has said who he was, but I don't trust him, nor do I believe him. He was too tight with Adam Baker and they were all on imvu together.

Kat_Gram - I agree.  Someone asked me if I should invite him to SM but I'd just as soon watch it play out at WS.  I don't trust him one bit.  I'd really like to know what he saw in Elisa and visa versa for that matter.
I just want to restate some FB old posts that my helper grabbed from someone.
He was pretty tight with both Bakers until ... he couldn't get his pain meds and he blamed EB.
That was Feb 3, 2010. I don't know if she took the bottle and got herself a refill or took the actual pills, but AY could not get any more for thirty days.
AFTER that, he reported her to DSS writing a two page letter.
AFTER that he tried to contact KB in AU on MySpace, but she wouldn't accept him as a friend as she didn't know him.
He took action against her or tried to because she took his pills.
Now in his own words : Aaron YoungOctober 17, 2010 at 1:28am
 "If you want to talk about people talk about DSS and Caldwell county sheriffs department. Otherwise shut your f*****g mouth and mind your own business as you obviously dont know what you are talking about. I did what I could, I wrote DSS a 2 page letter about what was going on, I called SBI and told about everything. If I understand the law right I dont think we are allowed to just walk in someones home, pick up a child, and just walk out with her. IS THAT RIGHT?????? "
"OH AND I ALSO TRYED TO CONTACT HER GRANDMOTHER IN AUSTRALIA BACK IN FEBRUARY TO TELL HER ALSO WHAT WAS GOING ON BUT I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO GET A HOLD OF HER AND SHE WOULDNT ACCEPT MY FREIND REQUEST ON MYSPACE BECAUSE SHE DIDNT KNOW ME."
Don't ask where I got that from, take my word for it, it is him and his words. I cut out the rest of the profanity.
Now, he was tight with Adam and why did he have to try to get to KB when AB was right there in front of his face ? There is some drug/sex/imvu sick connection that Aaron didn't want broken /they need something from each other. He is doing a sales job on himself and before he is finished over at WS it will extend to AB. He loved Zahra a bit too much for me. I know that is an awful thing to say, but he is an awful person and the crimes against Zahra are awful.

Thank you, Kat_gram! I agree with everything you said!
GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #321 on: December 01, 2010, 09:10:12 PM »

These people are beyond sick and this is unthinkable to us because our minds cant grasp it happening let alone from the very people that she had to trust. At the very least he should be in jail for neglect or anything. The thought that he can sit home and just watch the news and surf the web and whatever without so much as endangerment makes me sick! God help him if the wrong person sees him stick his head to the window

Never Give Up!

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: December 01, 2010, 09:15:08 PM »

Good morning Monkeys, not sure if this has been posted yet but this is an article from the Townsville Bulletin with some comments from KB regarding the search warrants.

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2010/12/02/189011_news.html

Thanks for that link, Nightowl.

I find it interesting that Adam "went white as a ghost and collapsed" when he heard the rape allegations on the news.  Reminds me of Casey when Caylee's body was discovered.
He is upset because now he knows the jig is up...I hope they all rot in hell for what has happened to Zahra.

ITA .....these people are beyond words, there just aren't words to describe their evil.
No words..none.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: December 01, 2010, 09:22:30 PM »

He hasn't disclosed anything on there that he didn't say on FB.
His GF is Sunflowerfairy.
At least he is using the same name he used on his previous, pre Zahra internet things and he has said who he was, but I don't trust him, nor do I believe him. He was too tight with Adam Baker and they were all on imvu together.

Kat_Gram - I agree.  Someone asked me if I should invite him to SM but I'd just as soon watch it play out at WS.  I don't trust him one bit.  I'd really like to know what he saw in Elisa and visa versa for that matter.
I just want to restate some FB old posts that my helper grabbed from someone.
He was pretty tight with both Bakers until ... he couldn't get his pain meds and he blamed EB.
That was Feb 3, 2010. I don't know if she took the bottle and got herself a refill or took the actual pills, but AY could not get any more for thirty days.
AFTER that, he reported her to DSS writing a two page letter.
AFTER that he tried to contact KB in AU on MySpace, but she wouldn't accept him as a friend as she didn't know him.
He took action against her or tried to because she took his pills.
Now in his own words : Aaron YoungOctober 17, 2010 at 1:28am
 "If you want to talk about people talk about DSS and Caldwell county sheriffs department. Otherwise shut your f*****g mouth and mind your own business as you obviously dont know what you are talking about. I did what I could, I wrote DSS a 2 page letter about what was going on, I called SBI and told about everything. If I understand the law right I dont think we are allowed to just walk in someones home, pick up a child, and just walk out with her. IS THAT RIGHT?????? "
"OH AND I ALSO TRYED TO CONTACT HER GRANDMOTHER IN AUSTRALIA BACK IN FEBRUARY TO TELL HER ALSO WHAT WAS GOING ON BUT I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO GET A HOLD OF HER AND SHE WOULDNT ACCEPT MY FREIND REQUEST ON MYSPACE BECAUSE SHE DIDNT KNOW ME."
Don't ask where I got that from, take my word for it, it is him and his words. I cut out the rest of the profanity.
Now, he was tight with Adam and why did he have to try to get to KB when AB was right there in front of his face ? There is some drug/sex/imvu sick connection that Aaron didn't want broken /they need something from each other. He is doing a sales job on himself and before he is finished over at WS it will extend to AB. He loved Zahra a bit too much for me. I know that is an awful thing to say, but he is an awful person and the crimes against Zahra are awful.

Thank you, Kat_gram! I agree with everything you said!
Seems to me he is another Jason Name Redacted. Inserting himself in the case and then upset that people research him and question his version of events.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: December 01, 2010, 09:28:49 PM »

OMG...Adam Baker is livin like 2 doors down from us with family...idk weather to be a lil freaked out or very f$#@in angry :-/
November 3 at 8:55am

From his neighbour. In Hudson. The neighbour never mentioned him again. The neighbour's Dad also lives there. They are on the same page as us, I won't give out the name of these peeps, nada to do with this.  I don't think they want peeps coming to their place looking for AB or KB, but several peeps in Hudson knows where they are.
I am an offical FB stalker.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #325 on: December 01, 2010, 09:33:18 PM »

Some lady called either NG or ISSUES tonight (sorry, they just blend together, IMO) and said "Well I know where AB is! He's right down from where I live! I can tell you his apartment number if you want!"

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #326 on: December 01, 2010, 09:35:29 PM »

I read through every page of those warrants, over 100 pages, several times. The hair and blood samples were found in Zahras bedroom. That's why part of the wall and flooring was removed in there.

Also, BOTH cars had picked up death scents. The blood samples found were those of Zahras. You can't tell me that, that pig, didn't know about it. Both cars were home and both had death scents on them. He knew and HE KNOWS.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
statru
Scared Monkey

« Reply #327 on: December 01, 2010, 09:38:21 PM »

Maybe some of those boys in Caldwell County will go baker hunting.

~Stacy
crazybabyborg
« Reply #328 on: December 01, 2010, 09:39:09 PM »

I read through every page of those warrants, over 100 pages, several times. The hair and blood samples were found in Zahras bedroom. That's why part of the wall and flooring was removed in there.

Also, BOTH cars had picked up death scents. The blood samples found were those of Zahras. You can't tell me that, that pig, didn't know about it. Both cars were home and both had death scents on them. He knew and HE KNOWS.

AB-SO-TIVE-LY!  Knew, Knows, and is going down!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: December 01, 2010, 09:55:50 PM »

There's a town near me, Newport in Cocke County where, so they say, you can get someone killed for $50.  Not that I would ever do it you understand, but if anyone needed killing, it's AB and EB.  Heck, I'm even afraid to pass through Cocke County.  Got stopped there for speeding, once. That's because if I have to go through Cocke County I get on I40 and drive like a rocket.

I'm being silly because my mind can't comprehend the horrendous things these worthless pieces of dung did to that precious child. There must be a reason that AB hasn't been arrested and charged in her death, but for the life I me I can't imagine what that might be.  Elisa too.  It's like there's a coven of witches and wizards operating in Hickory.  And I thought they just made furniture there.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #330 on: December 01, 2010, 10:09:21 PM »

IF "they" didn't really kill her,then why the NEED 4 all of the secrecy ?
MY GUT FEELING IS THAT:
Aaron (blabber mouth) Young is involved.

He jumped right in and started to tell everythng about nothing.

I feel he was being overly involved now, as nervous people r sometimes
inserting themselves into a situation to cover up guilt ?

I wonder if GothmonsterMOM has explained why Z was at the house where she left Z with the 2 men ?

My head hurts from all of this. I have never known anything more horrific.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #331 on: December 01, 2010, 10:20:09 PM »

There's a town near me, Newport in Cocke County where, so they say, you can get someone killed for $50.  Not that I would ever do it you understand, but if anyone needed killing, it's AB and EB.  Heck, I'm even afraid to pass through Cocke County.  Got stopped there for speeding, once. That's because if I have to go through Cocke County I get on I40 and drive like a rocket.

I'm being silly because my mind can't comprehend the horrendous things these worthless pieces of dung did to that precious child. There must be a reason that AB hasn't been arrested and charged in her death, but for the life I me I can't imagine what that might be.  Elisa too.  It's like there's a coven of witches and wizards operating in Hickory.  And I thought they just made furniture there.

O/T
You live near Newport?? OMG! They have a really good Thai Restaurant there, but I NEVER go alone or after dark!    If this had happened in Newport, I wouldn't be nearly as surprised. Hickory is such a sweet, quaint place. It just goes to show you, you can never tell...............
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #332 on: December 01, 2010, 10:31:31 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and guest!

I would pay for the ammunition!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: December 01, 2010, 10:34:05 PM »

AB is an AU citizen. Plus he is on shaky grounds even being in the US.
IF they charge him with the death penalty, then there is an issue as AU does not have the DP.
Canada does not have the DP and there were some cases here ( old ones ) where for some stupid reason, Canada had to not extradite to the US until they US removed the DP. I don't know why ( Canada ) just didn't snooze or watch hockey and say eh ? until the peeps were already extradited. AB has been in touch in the AU consulate 'cause he wants them to protect him just in case. And I guess they have to. Altho, I would prefer that they threw another shrimp on the barbee until after they fried his azz.
Tibrogargen would be able to explain how that would work in AU.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #334 on: December 01, 2010, 10:36:23 PM »

I too read through all the search warrents. Came across the name Audrey Comstock. The police interviewed her because Elisa had sent her husband Alvin a threat of some kind through his My-Space account. Alvin was apparently Elisa's father-in-law at some point. Anyway, I looked up Audrey and Alvin and guess what. They have the same group of friends as the rest of the nuts( I'm trying to be nice) in this case. Aaron and Kristy, Brittany and Amber, etc.
   What is this group anyway? Oh, and Audrey's nick is Sunflowerfairy on My-Space and Amber's nick is Gothicbabe 62285. I will not even post what kind of group I think this is. I think they are all responsible, if for nothing more than neglect.

2 4 1
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #335 on: December 01, 2010, 10:37:04 PM »

wanted to post all of the items that were taken from the house, according to the warrants.

33 blood samples
hair and tissue

tissue scraping from wall
cut section of floor
cut section of wall
cut section of door frame
carpet fibers
3 latex gloves hearing aid parts
knife w/sheath
cards for Zahra
stungun
5 cell phones
Kodak disposable camera
Sanyo digital camera w/memory card
photo CD w/negatives
photo of Zahra
red towel
8 empty pill bottles
2 pill bottles w/pills
set of crutches
TV/VCR combo

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #336 on: December 01, 2010, 10:39:27 PM »

I think these nut jobs saw she was hurt and finished her off. 

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: December 01, 2010, 10:44:44 PM »

IF "they" didn't really kill her,then why the NEED 4 all of the secrecy ?
MY GUT FEELING IS THAT:
Aaron (blabber mouth) Young is involved.

He jumped right in and started to tell everythng about nothing.

I feel he was being overly involved now, as nervous people r sometimes
inserting themselves into a situation to cover up guilt ?

I wonder if GothmonsterMOM has explained why Z was at the house where she left Z with the 2 men ?

My head hurts from all of this. I have never known anything more horrific.
I don't know what his involvement is. The fact that he is sticking up for AB is nauseating.
I read it here quite a while ago that several persons went to the house, AB and relatives, friends and has a little thing by the tree in front of the house. AB was in the backyard fooling around in his wood piles. Bet he took some of his stuff from the yard with him.
Wish I belonged to WS just so I could get into their parking lot.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: December 01, 2010, 10:46:40 PM »

wanted to post all of the items that were taken from the house, according to the warrants.

33 blood samples
hair and tissue

tissue scraping from wall
cut section of floor
cut section of wall
cut section of door frame
carpet fibers
3 latex gloves hearing aid parts
knife w/sheath
cards for Zahra
stungun
5 cell phones
Kodak disposable camera
Sanyo digital camera w/memory card
photo CD w/negatives

photo of Zahra
red towel
8 empty pill bottles
2 pill bottles w/pills
set of crutches
TV/VCR combo
BBM
5 Cell phones,2 cameras & photo CD all with blood samples. All the phones are probably capable of taking pictures. Makes me sick to think they may have taken pictures while they were doing it to her.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: December 01, 2010, 10:54:52 PM »

I too read through all the search warrents. Came across the name Audrey Comstock. The police interviewed her because Elisa had sent her husband Alvin a threat of some kind through his My-Space account. Alvin was apparently Elisa's father-in-law at some point. Anyway, I looked up Audrey and Alvin and guess what. They have the same group of friends as the rest of the nuts( I'm trying to be nice) in this case. Aaron and Kristy, Brittany and Amber, etc.
   What is this group anyway? Oh, and Audrey's nick is Sunflowerfairy on My-Space and Amber's nick is Gothicbabe 62285. I will not even post what kind of group I think this is. I think they are all responsible, if for nothing more than neglect.
I thought Sunflowerfairy was AY's new brides nik. Could Audrey Comstock be AY's Mom ?
Crap I wish I had done screen shots of all the AY posts from peeps when he got married, because Audrey made a few. She was the older lady with longish blonde going white hair in the front of the church when AY got married I believe. Railbugfreak and Sunflowerfairy are on photobucket also. Seems as if they change partners and get married frequently and draw the partners from the same small group.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.