March 29, 2024, 04:41:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #9 11/27/10 - 1/5/11  (Read 199284 times)
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #340 on: December 01, 2010, 10:57:11 PM »

wanted to post all of the items that were taken from the house, according to the warrants.

33 blood samples
hair and tissue

tissue scraping from wall
cut section of floor
cut section of wall
cut section of door frame
carpet fibers
3 latex gloves hearing aid parts
knife w/sheath
cards for Zahra
stungun
5 cell phones
Kodak disposable camera
Sanyo digital camera w/memory card
photo CD w/negatives

photo of Zahra
red towel
8 empty pill bottles
2 pill bottles w/pills
set of crutches
TV/VCR combo
BBM
5 Cell phones,2 cameras & photo CD all with blood samples. All the phones are probably capable of taking pictures. Makes me sick to think they may have taken pictures while they were doing it to her.

I am just so totally sick over this.  How could that idiot NOT know what happened when there was tissue on the walls???  He is just as guilty as any of them.  I hope they have the gloves that was used and they can get prints from the inside of them.  I bet I know whose prints that will be....

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: December 01, 2010, 10:59:23 PM »

AB is an AU citizen. Plus he is on shaky grounds even being in the US.
IF they charge him with the death penalty, then there is an issue as AU does not have the DP.
Canada does not have the DP and there were some cases here ( old ones ) where for some stupid reason, Canada had to not extradite to the US until they US removed the DP. I don't know why ( Canada ) just didn't snooze or watch hockey and say eh ? until the peeps were already extradited. AB has been in touch in the AU consulate 'cause he wants them to protect him just in case. And I guess they have to. Altho, I would prefer that they threw another shrimp on the barbee until after they fried his azz.
Tibrogargen would be able to explain how that would work in AU.

You called, Kat?

If AB did attempt to return to Australia, assuming the LE gave him back his passport, he would be in serious trouble here for taking Zahra out of the country with whatever illegal means he used.

Unfortunately we do  not have the death penalty and would not sanction extradition to a country where he could face this without assurances that it would not be invoked.

Case at present is Gabe Watson who drowned his bride on our Great Barrier Reef while scuba diving and was charged here with manslaughter.  Alabama wanted him to charge him with murder for the same offence but we would not release him until Alabama took the DP off the table.  BTW he should be back in Alabama by now as last I read he was in LA awaiting hand over.

AB contacted Australian consulate immediately he was thrown in jail as they would contact his mother for him.  They are very limited in what assistance they can give - check the Aust Laws thread in this forum.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: December 01, 2010, 11:04:20 PM »

Brought over the relevant clauses from our Aust Law thread :

Being arrested overseas

If you are arrested overseas you have the right to contact the Australian Government, but consular assistance cannot override local law, even when local laws may appear harsh by Australian standards.

The Australian Government cannot get you out of jail.

What we can do to assist

We will do everything in our power to assist Australians who are arrested or in prison overseas, but we must also work within the legal and administrative processes that apply in the country.

We can:

* visit you while you are detained
    * assist you in getting information about visitor procedures or accessing money or telephones
    * provide you with a list of local English-speaking lawyers
    * if authorised, arrange for your next-of-kin to be contacted and informed of your welfare
    * assist you to organise your family and friends to send you money
    * assist you to maintain contact with your family
    * discuss justified and serious complaints about ill-treatment or discrimination with the local authorities
    * raise medical or dental issues with local authorities, should you fail in your attempts to have these issues addressed
    * arrange a small loan from the Australian Government under the Prisoner Loan Scheme (subject to your location and strict eligibility criteria)
    * monitor your court trials and, in some circumstances, attend as an *******
    * where applicable, provide you with information on the International Transfer of Prisoners Scheme
    * support an application for a pardon, if local law and practice allow.

What we cannot do

We cannot:

* get you out of jail, or give Local Authorities written guarantees to secure your release
    * determine your innocence or otherwise
    * conduct investigations relating to any alleged offence
    * provide you or your family with legal advice
    * make recommendations as to which lawyer you should choose
    * pay your lawyer’s fees, instigate court procedures or interfere in local judicial processes
    * seek better treatment for you than that provided to the host country’s own citizens or other nationals
    * arrange your bail or pay your fines
    * support you financially in prison, except in some circumstances where the country and your circumstances qualify you for the Prisoner Loan Scheme.

http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/tips/gaolos.html

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #343 on: December 01, 2010, 11:05:16 PM »

I too read through all the search warrents. Came across the name Audrey Comstock. The police interviewed her because Elisa had sent her husband Alvin a threat of some kind through his My-Space account. Alvin was apparently Elisa's father-in-law at some point. Anyway, I looked up Audrey and Alvin and guess what. They have the same group of friends as the rest of the nuts( I'm trying to be nice) in this case. Aaron and Kristy, Brittany and Amber, etc.
   What is this group anyway? Oh, and Audrey's nick is Sunflowerfairy on My-Space and Amber's nick is Gothicbabe 62285. I will not even post what kind of group I think this is. I think they are all responsible, if for nothing more than neglect.
I think the lot of them are 'wanna be occult ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: December 01, 2010, 11:08:34 PM »

Aaron Young and Kristy wedding parts 1 & 2

Part 1

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VWiRmaQy63A?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/VWiRmaQy63A?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Part 2

Embedding disabled on this one.  FWIW I have copied both of these videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn7NVS4VhZg

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #345 on: December 01, 2010, 11:09:37 PM »

IF "they" didn't really kill her,then why the NEED 4 all of the secrecy ?
MY GUT FEELING IS THAT:
Aaron (blabber mouth) Young is involved.

He jumped right in and started to tell everythng about nothing.

I feel he was being overly involved now, as nervous people r sometimes
inserting themselves into a situation to cover up guilt ?

I wonder if GothmonsterMOM has explained why Z was at the house where she left Z with the 2 men ?

My head hurts from all of this. I have never known anything more horrific.
I don't know what his involvement is. The fact that he is sticking up for AB is nauseating.
I read it here quite a while ago that several persons went to the house, AB and relatives, friends and has a little thing by the tree in front of the house. AB was in the backyard fooling around in his wood piles. Bet he took some of his stuff from the yard with him.
Wish I belonged to WS just so I could get into their parking lot.
I used 2 post there. I will look. IF I find anything good, can I post it here ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: December 01, 2010, 11:10:05 PM »

His photobucket

http://s390.photobucket.com/albums/oo344/railbugfreak/
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #347 on: December 01, 2010, 11:11:07 PM »

Kat-Gram here is what I found. If she is Aaron's Mom, how weird is that?

2 4 1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: December 01, 2010, 11:15:38 PM »

IF "they" didn't really kill her,then why the NEED 4 all of the secrecy ?
MY GUT FEELING IS THAT:
Aaron (blabber mouth) Young is involved.

He jumped right in and started to tell everythng about nothing.

I feel he was being overly involved now, as nervous people r sometimes
inserting themselves into a situation to cover up guilt ?

I wonder if GothmonsterMOM has explained why Z was at the house where she left Z with the 2 men ?

My head hurts from all of this. I have never known anything more horrific.
I don't know what his involvement is. The fact that he is sticking up for AB is nauseating.
I read it here quite a while ago that several persons went to the house, AB and relatives, friends and has a little thing by the tree in front of the house. AB was in the backyard fooling around in his wood piles. Bet he took some of his stuff from the yard with him.
Wish I belonged to WS just so I could get into their parking lot.
I used 2 post there. I will look. IF I find anything good, can I post it here ?

Sure LEP you can post if you want. Don't get yourself in trouble with Trish though, just not worth it. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: December 01, 2010, 11:28:50 PM »

Kat-Gram here is what I found. If she is Aaron's Mom, how weird is that?

Audrey and Alvin Comstock

Audrey

Audrey's tattoo

Aaron's Myspace

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #350 on: December 01, 2010, 11:45:25 PM »

Kat_Gram: I went over to WS and read in the parking lot.
Same old, same old !
Nothing of importance, but will check every other day or so and keep monkeys informed !

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #351 on: December 01, 2010, 11:46:30 PM »

In Audrey's pics she has pictures of Amber's kids listed as her great grandkids, and Brittany and Amber as her grandkids.

SOOOOOOOO Aaron's Mom married Elisa's former father-in-law.( They only got married in Sept.) Talk about keeping it in the family.

2 4 1
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #352 on: December 01, 2010, 11:48:53 PM »

In Audrey's pics she has pictures of Amber's kids listed as her great grandkids, and Brittany and Amber as her grandkids.

SOOOOOOOO Aaron's Mom married Elisa's former father-in-law.( They only got married in Sept.) Talk about keeping it in the family.

A Monarchy of E V I L !

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #353 on: December 02, 2010, 12:48:07 AM »

FYI: Oh brother, I have seen it all now !
Aaron Young has his own thread at WS now, Q & A.
How he became such a celeb is beyond me !

Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat 
Tell us alittle bit about EB, if you can. She couldn't have always been such a... well, insert the word of your choice here, I guess. I gather from her family that lying has always been an issue with her, and I'm also assuming she was a bit, touched in the head. But was there a progression from bad to worse over the course of the time you've known her?
 RAILBUGFREAK:

Yes she has always been a liar and a very good one at that. Ive been called everything but trash just because i was married to her. I will say she was very different person since she came back from aussie. I didnt leave long before that because of the kids. Yes they were getting older by then but britt was still at home and I didnt wont to leave them with nothing, EB didnt have no income and i didnt have the heart to put them on the streets. She had me believing she was on disability since I met her. I didnt find out different until the day she left for aussie when i was cleaning out her room. yes her room because i had my own bedroom.

Originally Posted by Laddsy 
I take it you cant answer my post above, but it has been stated on other forums that AB has told you a lot of information recently that could be crucial to this case. Is this true? No need to elaborate if you cant.
 RAILBUG FREAK:

Sorry hadnt had a chance to look at that link. Ill check it out real quick then im gonna get off here for a bit, be back on later

Quote:
Originally Posted by westsidefox64 
Will you be very suprised if AB is arrested for Zs murder and dismemberment,and why or why not.
WELCOME TO WS!!!

RAILBUGFREAK:

Thats one i wont answer as we all have our own opinions!!

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #354 on: December 02, 2010, 12:55:55 AM »

Dang ! No questions about his kin and the allegations against them regarding abuse to Z !

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: December 02, 2010, 01:17:29 AM »

He hasn't disclosed anything on there that he didn't say on FB.
His GF is Sunflowerfairy.
At least he is using the same name he used on his previous, pre Zahra internet things and he has said who he was, but I don't trust him, nor do I believe him. He was too tight with Adam Baker and they were all on imvu together.

Kat_Gram - I agree.  Someone asked me if I should invite him to SM but I'd just as soon watch it play out at WS.  I don't trust him one bit.  I'd really like to know what he saw in Elisa and visa versa for that matter.
I just want to restate some FB old posts that my helper grabbed from someone.
He was pretty tight with both Bakers until ... he couldn't get his pain meds and he blamed EB.
That was Feb 3, 2010. I don't know if she took the bottle and got herself a refill or took the actual pills, but AY could not get any more for thirty days.
AFTER that, he reported her to DSS writing a two page letter.
AFTER that he tried to contact KB in AU on MySpace, but she wouldn't accept him as a friend as she didn't know him.
He took action against her or tried to because she took his pills.
Now in his own words : Aaron YoungOctober 17, 2010 at 1:28am
 "If you want to talk about people talk about DSS and Caldwell county sheriffs department. Otherwise shut your f*****g mouth and mind your own business as you obviously dont know what you are talking about. I did what I could, I wrote DSS a 2 page letter about what was going on, I called SBI and told about everything. If I understand the law right I dont think we are allowed to just walk in someones home, pick up a child, and just walk out with her. IS THAT RIGHT?????? "
"OH AND I ALSO TRYED TO CONTACT HER GRANDMOTHER IN AUSTRALIA BACK IN FEBRUARY TO TELL HER ALSO WHAT WAS GOING ON BUT I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO GET A HOLD OF HER AND SHE WOULDNT ACCEPT MY FREIND REQUEST ON MYSPACE BECAUSE SHE DIDNT KNOW ME."
Don't ask where I got that from, take my word for it, it is him and his words. I cut out the rest of the profanity.
Now, he was tight with Adam and why did he have to try to get to KB when AB was right there in front of his face ? There is some drug/sex/imvu sick connection that Aaron didn't want broken /they need something from each other. He is doing a sales job on himself and before he is finished over at WS it will extend to AB. He loved Zahra a bit too much for me. I know that is an awful thing to say, but he is an awful person and the crimes against Zahra are awful.

Kat, I agree.  Something about AY reeks to me.  I think he was still involved with the lot of them because they were all drug users.... JMO.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #356 on: December 02, 2010, 01:21:58 AM »

A report from WCNC today has claimed that the rape allegations published in documents released yesterday may have came from an unreliable source. This report also claims that the two men named in those documents are no longer serious suspects in the eyes of LE.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Tests--111133139.html

Rough transcript of video:

Again, a source close to the investigation says police are just not all that interested in the 2 cousins from Burke County anymore because there was just no credible evidence in that house that there had been any rape or killing of Zahra Baker there.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: December 02, 2010, 01:54:30 AM »

There seems to be a lot of rumpus kissing going on in that AY forum. I'm hoping that the posters over there haven't truely been drawn in!

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: December 02, 2010, 02:04:46 AM »

There seems to be a lot of rumpus kissing going on in that AY forum. I'm hoping that the posters over there haven't truely been drawn in!

Yeah, I noticed that too..... rather sickening huh?  Why would he even be spouting off there?  Anyone who could stay married to EB for 10 years is just as nutty as the rest of them.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #359 on: December 02, 2010, 02:23:45 AM »

Looks like the Zahra Clare Baker~Bring her home page on  Facebook has been removed...

#
Christy De Salvo-Babbitt Most of the discussions were in the discussion tabs on (Zahra Clare Baker~bring her home) and it was still removed. Granted earlier in the case, a lot of comments were made on the main page.. Kristie do you know who the administor was on that page? I'm still not sure why they took it down. Maybe a. Lose family member requested it?.
16 hours ago ·
#
Kimmy Ford ‎@ Christy from what I understand Zahra Clare Baker~bring her home, was started up by Emily's stepsister ~ Lillybet.
8 hours ago ·
#
Emily Dietrich while I cannot say who the admin was, I can assure you that it was taken down due to the disrespect that was being shown by so many on that page. It was a tribute page for a murdered child, my child, and to fight like animals on it was pathetic and lacked any compassion. It was disgusting....
5 hours ago ·
#
Emily Dietrich ‎@Kimmy... and why do understand this? I can assure you that she had no connection that page, apart from her posts.
5 hours ago ·

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/posted.php?id=162072750477909

This is from The Zahra Project
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 10:08:42 AM by klaasend » Logged

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.