April 18, 2024, 04:45:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #9 11/27/10 - 1/5/11  (Read 199648 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: December 02, 2010, 12:06:32 PM »

Apparently, stepgoth made a deal to save her evil self.
What about Adam? No first degree murder charges are hanging over his fat head?
I think they have plenty of evidence..what the holdup is, I haven't a clue.
Maybe waiting for vigilante justice.

Yup. Aaron seems to be the new rock star over at WS. They're all swooning over him.
I can't wait until he starts cursing. I need a good laugh.

TY Klass for not inviting him here.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #381 on: December 02, 2010, 12:09:24 PM »

Yup. Aaron seems to be the new rock star over at WS. They're all swooning over him.

It's sickening, giving this man time too spew his BS. Let's listen with baited breath what comes out of a druggie 
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: December 02, 2010, 12:41:08 PM »

It's sickening, giving this man time too spew his BS. Let's listen with baited breath what comes out of a druggie 

NoRose... I agree.... what kind of dependable information will come from the mouth of a druggie?  I noticed he has stopped talking. 

I am worried there will not be charges brought against AB.  Does anyone really think he could have lived in that tiny house and not know what was happening inside it?  I just can't.   

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: December 02, 2010, 12:43:51 PM »

NoRose... I agree.... what kind of dependable information will come from the mouth of a druggie?  I noticed he has stopped talking. 

I am worried there will not be charges brought against AB.  Does anyone really think he could have lived in that tiny house and not know what was happening inside it?  I just can't.   
I am really scared of that also, no charges against Adam. There is no way IMO, that he didn't know what was happening inside that home, and if by some insane chance he didn't, he must have been stoned 24/7 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: December 02, 2010, 12:58:09 PM »

I am really scared of that also, no charges against Adam. There is no way IMO, that he didn't know what was happening inside that home, and if by some insane chance he didn't, he must have been stoned 24/7 
imo the only way he couldn't have known was if he wasn't even staying at the house. 

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #385 on: December 02, 2010, 01:02:35 PM »

I remember reading an article that the DA had filed a motion to get the two high priced lawyers off the case. He didn't think SC should be paying for these two when Elisa and Adam had not been charged with murder.  What I think is, the DA and police think they can get more out of Elisa and maybe Adam if these lawyers are not around.
I really think they are waiting on the Grand Jury to indict both of them, but I have no idea when the Grand Jury meets in SC or if they have to call for one. I know it is suppose to be secret until it is over.

2 4 1
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: December 02, 2010, 01:05:43 PM »

Adam knew. He is thinking everyone is as stupid as he is, well we are not. He knew

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: December 02, 2010, 01:06:53 PM »

I'm confused, what this poor child raped or not? the person accused of this is he the same man that is talking on WS?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: December 02, 2010, 01:10:57 PM »

LOL as Aaron would say. And FAME is a fickle thing. I don't know why some peeps think Aaron is the guy with the white hat there, same as over at InSessions, they thought he was the cat's azz. They are thinkers over at WS, they will figure it out and come to their own conclusions. I've come to mine and I doubt if it will change seeing as he way too buddy buddy with Adam. Plus a number of other things. He is not my cup of tea as a polite person would say.
Sherlock Holmey ( sp ) asked him about imvu and Octoberfest where Adam and Eliza were. So, I'll probably read over there about that. I love her/his screen name. Lives in the area. I follow that person's posts because of the connection to the area. I think he/ she was out taking pix also.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: December 02, 2010, 01:13:21 PM »

I'm confused, what this poor child raped or not? the person accused of this is he the same man that is talking on WS?

No, the person talking at WS is Aaron Young, the accused relative.  Aaron is Elisa's friend and one of Elisa's ex husbands.  Aaron Young has befriended and taken the side of Adam Baker. 

Aaron Young and his new wife Kristy:

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: December 02, 2010, 01:16:45 PM »

Lawyers appointed when murder charges were 'imminent' are removed.

HICKORY, NC (WBTV) - Two attorneys – including one high-profile lawyer – who were appointed in October to the dad and stepmother of a deceased 10-year-old Hickory girl were removed Wednesday.

The two lawyers, Lisa Dubs and Mark Killian, were appointed to Elisa and Adam Baker, respectively, when it seemed "a charge of first-degree murder… was imminent" against them in the death of Zahra Baker, according to the NC Capital Defender's office.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13602250

What does this mean????  Just a change in lawyers or she isn't gonna be charged with first degree?  I hope the attys. just wanted out of the case.  Maybe she needs a DP qualified one.  Dubs is qualified isn't she.  I guess this means they are cutting EvilE a deal.  OMG I hope they didn't give her too much.  She IMO deserves the DP but I at least want LWOP.  I'm uneasy waiting for the answer to this one guys!

EB was appointed a public defender.  A DP public defender is more expensive that a general public defender.  The Prosecutor's office (I believe that's who) objected to the extra cost for these lawyers because EB has not been charged in Zhara's case yet.  The Public Defender's office just jumped the gun with the appointment of these lawyers.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: December 02, 2010, 01:17:18 PM »

No, the person talking at WS is Aaron Young, the accused relative.  Aaron is Elisa's friend and one of Elisa's ex husbands.  Aaron Young has befriended and taken the side of Adam Baker. 

Aaron Young and his new wife Kristy:

Well, that just says it all when you take a look at Aaron  pukel A bunch of low class drug addicts of course IMO
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: December 02, 2010, 01:18:02 PM »

I remember reading an article that the DA had filed a motion to get the two high priced lawyers off the case. He didn't think SC should be paying for these two when Elisa and Adam had not been charged with murder.  What I think is, the DA and police think they can get more out of Elisa and maybe Adam if these lawyers are not around.
I really think they are waiting on the Grand Jury to indict both of them, but I have no idea when the Grand Jury meets in SC or if they have to call for one. I know it is suppose to be secret until it is over.
I read the same thing, but I was fuzzy on the details. It isn't because they aren't going to charge them, it was more of a legal process. I like the gap with no hi priced lawyers. Leads to fear ( no reassuring lawyer around ) and maybe more talking.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: December 02, 2010, 01:23:20 PM »

I read the same thing, but I was fuzzy on the details. It isn't because they aren't going to charge them, it was more of a legal process. I like the gap with no hi priced lawyers. Leads to fear ( no reassuring lawyer around ) and maybe more talking.
Oh good, that makes sense, I was getting worried.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #394 on: December 02, 2010, 01:25:56 PM »

BBM  Exactly

2 4 1
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: December 02, 2010, 02:02:14 PM »

Good morning, 

I am going to post my thoughts but know I feel bad about even bringing this up.

I KNOW I heard that there is a difference in blood splatter when someone is living versus when they are dead.  I think I heard it from one of the "experts" NG had on her show awhile back on this or some other case.

Seems once a person dies the blood does not splatter during dismemberment. There is much less to clean up. Though I am sure there would be evidence on the walls and ceiling in the bathroom, there would be no evidence in any other room if Zahra was not killed violently.  So, for me, I would wonder from which roooms the wall and floor boards were removed;  Only the bathroom?

I would like to say I spent many years living in a rural area where people "run over the hill".  Given the financial situation of the Bakers, regardless of where they go, it will likely be a place where people will not accept them.

Terri
I got into a discussion with my husband over with, when you die you still have the same amount of blood, so why wouldn't it splatter the same? I can't even believe I'm asking this 

Just because I've seen lots of horror movies and this may make sense (hold your stomachs, it's going to get gross!).  If the Evil Pair had used hatchets or motorized toold to go through bone then I imagine it could sling bloody tissue from ceiling to floor when a person is dead or alive.  I'm sorry to say that.  I do think they used something like that if they put parts in garbage bags.  I still think they tried a wood chipper outside and those were small pieces they were picking up from their 21st ave./st. home.  Please forgive me but I wish nothing but long, constant, flesh burning pain on those two.  I would do it myself if I could.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: December 02, 2010, 02:14:41 PM »

Good morning, 

I am going to post my thoughts but know I feel bad about even bringing this up.

I KNOW I heard that there is a difference in blood splatter when someone is living versus when they are dead.  I think I heard it from one of the "experts" NG had on her show awhile back on this or some other case.

Seems once a person dies the blood does not splatter during dismemberment. There is much less to clean up. Though I am sure there would be evidence on the walls and ceiling in the bathroom, there would be no evidence in any other room if Zahra was not killed violently.  So, for me, I would wonder from which roooms the wall and floor boards were removed;  Only the bathroom?

I would like to say I spent many years living in a rural area where people "run over the hill".  Given the financial situation of the Bakers, regardless of where they go, it will likely be a place where people will not accept them.

Terri
I got into a discussion with my husband over with, when you die you still have the same amount of blood, so why wouldn't it splatter the same? I can't even believe I'm asking this 

Just because I've seen lots of horror movies and this may make sense (hold your stomachs, it's going to get gross!).  If the Evil Pair had used hatchets or motorized toold to go through bone then I imagine it could sling bloody tissue from ceiling to floor when a person is dead or alive.  I'm sorry to say that.  I do think they used something like that if they put parts in garbage bags.  I still think they tried a wood chipper outside and those were small pieces they were picking up from their 21st ave./st. home.  Please forgive me but I wish nothing but long, constant, flesh burning pain on those two.  I would do it myself if I could.

OMG.... I had to cover my eyes after reading this.  Only God can mete out the punishment that is everlasting for these horrors.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
statru
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: December 02, 2010, 02:15:22 PM »

They have to be arrested and charged with something to be brought up to the grand jury.
Obviously she has, but he hasnt. He has to be arrested first from what I am reading.
The GJ meets one or 2 days a month normally. I'm not sure when they will meet again.

If/when they are brought up on charges, I have a hard time believing anyone here would NOT indict

~Stacy
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: December 02, 2010, 02:25:59 PM »

In a jailhouse letter obtained by ABC News last month, Elisa Baker wrote, "We really didn't kill her, but what he [Adam Baker] did after the fact is kinda horrifying."

This just keeps going around in my mind.

Kinda?

These people are beyond sick. They are pure evil.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: December 02, 2010, 02:30:44 PM »

In a jailhouse letter obtained by ABC News last month, Elisa Baker wrote, "We really didn't kill her, but what he [Adam Baker] did after the fact is kinda horrifying."

This just keeps going around in my mind.

Kinda?

These people are beyond sick. They are pure evil.
Pure evil. After reading melisb write about the tools that might have been used, I would imagine some tools like that would have to been used to cut through the bone. Have to say that I never got that far in my thinking to actually think about what was used 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.