April 24, 2024, 07:54:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #9 11/27/10 - 1/5/11  (Read 199748 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: December 02, 2010, 02:38:04 PM »

I'm confused, what this poor child raped or not? the person accused of this is he the same man that is talking on WS?

No, the person talking at WS is Aaron Young, the accused relative.  Aaron is Elisa's friend and one of Elisa's ex husbands.  Aaron Young has befriended and taken the side of Adam Baker. 

Aaron Young and his new wife Kristy:

thank you for explaining. How can anybody defend Adam? I don't buy it one bit that he didn't know, bull pucky
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #401 on: December 02, 2010, 02:38:20 PM »

I wonder if the lawyers for EB who were dismissed are the ones that orchestrated the possible plea deal??
Would that be a cause for concern for prosecutors?
I am so afraid of some loophole letting these terrible people off with lesser charges.
Tol
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: December 02, 2010, 02:46:18 PM »

In a jailhouse letter obtained by ABC News last month, Elisa Baker wrote, "We really didn't kill her, but what he [Adam Baker] did after the fact is kinda horrifying."

This just keeps going around in my mind.

Kinda?

These people are beyond sick. They are pure evil.
Pure evil. After reading melisb write about the tools that might have been used, I would imagine some tools like that would have to been used to cut through the bone. Have to say that I never got that far in my thinking to actually think about what was used 

omg!  How could anyone do such a thing? Why did they hate her so much? My god, what evil. The world is not safe with these two running free, they need to be arrested.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: December 02, 2010, 02:59:59 PM »

JMHO but I'm now thinking EvilE was into meth and prolly pain/downers.  Being as evil and dark as she was and then add meth which can make you BELIEVE anything and see things that aren't even there add to that it makes you hypersexual there is no telling what had been done to that poor child.  A WHOLE family and circle of friends let this little girl down.  You know why they didn't follow through with helping her????  They didn't want to run risk of losing their connect or LE looking at them closer.  Addicts don't want LE around at all even at the expense of a child!  I'm basing my thinking she was on meth due to the way I've seen her (in small video clips) answer people (tweaking), how much weight she lost and quick, and cause it is said all around her were on it.  Didn't someone say AY was a cook? MOO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #404 on: December 02, 2010, 03:04:12 PM »

JMHO but I'm now thinking EvilE was into meth and prolly pain/downers.  Being as evil and dark as she was and then add meth which can make you BELIEVE anything and see things that aren't even there add to that it makes you hypersexual there is no telling what had been done to that poor child.  A WHOLE family and circle of friends let this little girl down.  You know why they didn't follow through with helping her????  They didn't want to run risk of losing their connect or LE looking at them closer.  Addicts don't want LE around at all even at the expense of a child!  I'm basing my thinking she was on meth due to the way I've seen her (in small video clips) answer people (tweaking), how much weight she lost and quick, and cause it is said all around her were on it.  Didn't someone say AY was a cook? MOO
I read that somewhere, but don't know where that Aaron was a cook, now don't know if that is the truth. But yes, you are right, why do the right thing and lose your connection to drugs, drugs such as meth means more then helping a little girl  Some of these drugs are destroying many people, and many people who are innocent and who have done nothing.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: December 02, 2010, 03:13:25 PM »

I read that somewhere, but don't know where that Aaron was a cook, now don't know if that is the truth. But yes, you are right, why do the right thing and lose your connection to drugs, drugs such as meth means more then helping a little girl  Some of these drugs are destroying many people, and many people who are innocent and who have done nothing.

NoRose... I have seen it is very prevalent EVERYWHERE.  It is scary to think how many people are slaves to these horrible drugs.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: December 02, 2010, 04:27:29 PM »

I'm confused, what this poor child raped or not? the person accused of this is he the same man that is talking on WS?

No, the person talking at WS is Aaron Young, the accused relative.  Aaron is Elisa's friend and one of Elisa's ex husbands.  Aaron Young has befriended and taken the side of Adam Baker. 

thank you for explaining. How can anybody defend Adam? I don't buy it one bit that he didn't know, bull pucky

Excuse me, but is this the lovely couple in the wedding video where little girls marched in in black dresses and the bride wore black and white?  Oh yea, the groom wore some kind of weird hat.  To cover that hair, I guess.

O/T Thanks Brandi and Klaas.  I love you guys.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: December 02, 2010, 04:32:18 PM »

Excuse me, but is this the lovely couple in the wedding video where little girls marched in in black dresses and the bride wore black and white?  Oh yea, the groom wore some kind of weird hat.  To cover that hair, I guess.

babybear.... I think this is the "goth" way to have a wedding.  At least they weren't wearing skulls.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: December 02, 2010, 04:34:33 PM »

I'm an old woman.  I have never been around people who used illegal drugs or even smoked pot, much less do it myself.  I don't understand the concept of wanting to escape one's life by getting high.  It's true that sometimes life is difficult, but even if you escape by taking drugs the difficulty is still there once you come back down to earth or whatever the words for it are.  I guess time has passed me by or something, because I just don't get it.  In my state the second most lucrative cash crop is marijuana--after tobacco.  I guess soon tobacco will take second place since I stopped smoking three packs a day.

All of these people are so unattractive.  If drugs make you look like that, wouldn't you think just for vanity's sake they'd stay away from it?  I mean Aaron's hairdo....well, need I say more.

And there was precious Zahra.  She looked like a perfect little tomboy with her freckles and all.  And always a smile on her face.  It breaks my heart.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: December 02, 2010, 04:40:04 PM »

babybear.... I think this is the "goth" way to have a wedding.  At least they weren't wearing skulls.

Oh!!!! I've seen a lot of things with skulls recently, hats, tee shirts, etc. etc.
To me and I think with most people, a wedding is a religious occasion, not some kind of bad joke.  But of course, after five or six times, it probably loses some of it's meaning.........Where I live in Pigeon Forge there's a wedding "Chapel" with a drive-through window.  Somehow that seems there's a lack of real commitment there!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: December 02, 2010, 04:41:10 PM »

OMG--I just noticed.  That guy has the bridge of his nose pierced!!!!

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: December 02, 2010, 04:48:21 PM »

OMG--I just noticed.  That guy has the bridge of his nose pierced!!!!

How did you miss that?  Looks pretty painful to have that done to me but what would I know... the only thing I ever had pierced was my ear lobes.  I am afraid Zahra was thrown into a world of drugs and horror when she was removed from her grandmother in Australia.  It breaks my heart.

pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #412 on: December 02, 2010, 05:40:29 PM »

Someone (sorry, I can't remember who) was asking why none of the search warrants mentioned much about AB, but mostly mentioned EB. There was worry that it meant maybe he wouldn't be charged with anything and would get away with his crimes. I have a theory on that. There are two more warrants that are still sealed. There is a hearing on the 13th to decide if they should be opened (sorry, no link, I'm running off of memory). I am guessing that those are the ones that mention AB. Since he is still out running around, they probably want to keep what is in those ones a little closer to the vest. JMO

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
sadheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #413 on: December 02, 2010, 05:46:30 PM »

I remember reading an article that the DA had filed a motion to get the two high priced lawyers off the case. He didn't think SC should be paying for these two when Elisa and Adam had not been charged with murder.  What I think is, the DA and police think they can get more out of Elisa and maybe Adam if these lawyers are not around.
I really think they are waiting on the Grand Jury to indict both of them, but I have no idea when the Grand Jury meets in SC or if they have to call for one. I know it is suppose to be secret until it is over.
I read the same thing, but I was fuzzy on the details. It isn't because they aren't going to charge them, it was more of a legal process. I like the gap with no hi priced lawyers. Leads to fear ( no reassuring lawyer around ) and maybe more talking.
Oh good, that makes sense, I was getting worried.
I'm still worried, the way EB's mind seems to work, she's probably thinking she will get out soon, that 'they' know she's not guilty.
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #414 on: December 02, 2010, 06:04:02 PM »

Lisa Dubs says even if the state terminates her pay she is still Elisa Baker's attorney.

http://twitter.com/RadBerkywcnc
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #415 on: December 02, 2010, 06:21:10 PM »

How Ms.Dubs can sleep at night is beyond me.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: December 02, 2010, 06:49:16 PM »

I totally agree.  He is afraid for himself.

You know, I don't thinkk so... just my opinion of course, because none  of us really know for sure yet.  But here's what I think.

First, he didn't react strongly when news came out about the dismemberment.  Obviously he didn't react strongly when the girl was "missing" according to the 911 tape. 

Second,  hasn't reacted strongly to any allegations of her death, her dispersal, his wife's involvement, talk of his involvement. 

But, then suddenly he has a strong reaction to the rape (if we believe Mom, The Empowerer and Promoter of all PR).   
But you know what - this sounds like a real reaction, and I'm betting that while he allowed a lot to go on between EB and Zahra (and probably allowed it because he was now in the states, and couldn't be so without EB) I can see him not having a clue about the rape (if it occurred).   I can see EB making up some story about the girl. 

Even before this, I didn't think what he said about her coming into puberty was accidental.  I think that was his conscious (boy do I say THAT word with a grain of salt) talking without him being able to stop it. 

Again, I feel this is like the story of the telltale heart.   He tends to add details that end up  being important because he can't stop himself.  Like when he said "There's no possible way to ever fill the hole left by my daughter"..  NOT the "hole in my heart where Zahra was".  That's a visual of his daughter in the hole, and I believe he was subconsciously confessing that his mind sees her in the hole because he couldn't un-see it. 

And when he said "There's no way in the world [that] I would ever hurt my daughter", but he didn't say he couldn't kill her, or do that to her body.  He couldn't hurt her if she were already gone.
Like when he said "police will find the evidence (sidebar - he says this in a positive way, like he knows it's there) and come to the right conclusion and give justice to Zahra", but didn't say that he hopes the OTHER people who did it get theirs.  Because I don't believe he CAN say that - not without wishing it upon himself.  I think he's just un-bright enough to where if he knew anything about the men (if there even were two men) he would have said something about others, "them", anything - not such a passive statement.  I just don't think he's that clever at all.  If anything, I think he's a bit on the slow side (understatement).

Food for thought.  I actually believe he had no idea.  I think that men have a weak spot when it comes to something like this, even a man who could/would allow the horrors that were done to Zahra, because in the case of sexual abuse I really honestly believe they would take it as an assault on THEMselves ... this type of man.  Again just my opinion, and obviously there are exceptions.  I don't feel this is one.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: December 02, 2010, 06:54:00 PM »

There was so much blood in the home that they called in a blood spatter expert to go inside.

Body tissue found on the walls.

You know, when I saw that they had painted the bathroom tiles with latex paint, I knew that something had happened in there.  They still had the paint and rollers in the kitchen, fresh from doing their work.  WHO paints bathroom tiles??  No one, except someone trying to fool blood-detection equipment/techniques.  And everything was painted VERY hastily in the kitchen and bathroom.  While EB and AB don't look the neat-freak types, there was some obvious care taken in the den.  Not-so in the kitchen/bathroom.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: December 02, 2010, 07:02:42 PM »

The tissue likely was found in the drains, in the pea-traps.  Bones can be included as tissue as medically they are tissue.
And that explains the huge box of baking soda that was on the kitchen sink, having been recently used.  Sad  Dammit.  When I saw that, I thought that they were covering up a smell.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: December 02, 2010, 07:11:06 PM »

Someone (sorry, I can't remember who) was asking why none of the search warrants mentioned much about AB, but mostly mentioned EB. There was worry that it meant maybe he wouldn't be charged with anything and would get away with his crimes. I have a theory on that. There are two more warrants that are still sealed. There is a hearing on the 13th to decide if they should be opened (sorry, no link, I'm running off of memory). I am guessing that those are the ones that mention AB. Since he is still out running around, they probably want to keep what is in those ones a little closer to the vest. JMO

Good thinking, pfa. Hope you're right.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.