April 25, 2024, 02:54:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #9 11/27/10 - 1/5/11  (Read 199766 times)
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #440 on: December 02, 2010, 11:28:48 PM »

Hello Monkeys.  I have been catching up and am not totally there yet.  Please forgive me if this has already been mentioned.

Does anyone think there is a possibility that EB had a hand somewhere in this story of Zahra's sexual assault?  IIRC a "friend" turned this info over to authorities.  Not a stretch of the imagination to believe she may have planted this info???  This seems to create an alibi for EB and AB before the investigation focused on them.  To blame it all on these two men who assaulted ( I cannot write the name of what they have been accused of.  It makes me sick to my very soul) and then "hit her in the head". 

I am certainly not defending this scum, I'm sure they are not upstanding citizens.  But EB manipulates info and frames people at her will.  There is some room in my mind EB is behind this as a cover for what she and AB really did to Zahra. 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: December 02, 2010, 11:36:47 PM »

Hello Monkeys.  I have been catching up and am not totally there yet.  Please forgive me if this has already been mentioned.

Does anyone think there is a possibility that EB had a hand somewhere in this story of Zahra's sexual assault?  IIRC a "friend" turned this info over to authorities.  Not a stretch of the imagination to believe she may have planted this info???  This seems to create an alibi for EB and AB before the investigation focused on them.  To blame it all on these two men who assaulted ( I cannot write the name of what they have been accused of.  It makes me sick to my very soul) and then "hit her in the head". 

I am certainly not defending this scum, I'm sure they are not upstanding citizens.  But EB manipulates info and frames people at her will.  There is some room in my mind EB is behind this as a cover for what she and AB really did to Zahra. 
The problem is that these people are all so deviant that the normal people can't think the way they do. How do we explain the evil that exists within these subhumans. I am at a loss.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: December 02, 2010, 11:39:59 PM »

The problem is that these people are all so deviant that the normal people can't think the way they do. How do we explain the evil that exists within these subhumans. I am at a loss.

Ditto!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #443 on: December 03, 2010, 12:05:58 AM »

Ditto!

Yes, I agree.  But if you think about it, EB could conceivably believe this facade would be believable in her delusional drugged up state. Especially on a manic high when she believes she is invincible, smarter than others.  The "fantastic goth fairy" who was moving her chess pieces of those she knew.  Smarter than the authorities in her mind.  "I was trying to save us both"  she said.

Even a relative, even if distant, of AY.  She may have believed the authorities would buy the story of Zahra's attack, and then that they (the attackers) dismembered and disposed of her in so many different spots, but all local to them.  To set them up for her murder.  Both AB and EB's statements show they are hoping the authorities are dumb enough to believe their stories of alleged kidnappers.    Why go to all that trouble if you were not trying to stage her disposal and blame it on others?  What was the purpose of this sickening dismemberment???  And all the different locations of disposal?  What were they trying to stage?  All very close to the residence?

Was this an attempt to hide their prostitution of Zahra, in case some evidence did show Zahra had been active?  This could have been a good cover.  She was being abused "without our knowledge".  So sad this has been overused, but I am sick again thinking of this.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: December 03, 2010, 12:19:20 AM »

Rock Star is speaking on FB again,

"Aaron Young
First off @ Jan, My name is Aaron Young Get it straight, Second I dont know where you get i am/on IMVU with adam or elisa. Yes i was on imvu not with them, and you supposedly know so much about this "evil room" I guess that means you were there. People has seen my criminal record i dont know where u get im sammy young. James young is my brother and he is FREE & CLEAR of the whole rape bull shit. That whole accusation came from sammys ex girlfriend that was pissed off at sammy. james spent 10 hours being questioned took and passed a poly test."

Jan made an accusation about imvu and some virtual stuff about Zahra. That is what the "evil room" is about
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: December 03, 2010, 12:49:33 AM »

Sadly, I had wondered the same thing!  I wouldn't put it past her to try ANY sick thing (even seeding false information) to try to get the heat off of her own tushy!     And no matter what those two men supposedly did, she STILL didn't take that girl to the hospital.  So you're not really defending her at all - but recognizing her manipulative habits and thinking outside of the box.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: December 03, 2010, 12:52:17 AM »

Rock Star is speaking on FB again,

"Aaron Young
First off @ Jan, My name is Aaron Young Get it straight, Second I dont know where you get i am/on IMVU with adam or elisa. Yes i was on imvu not with them, and you supposedly know so much about this "evil room" I guess that means you were there. People has seen my criminal record i dont know where u get im sammy young. James young is my brother and he is FREE & CLEAR of the whole rape bull shit. That whole accusation came from sammys ex girlfriend that was pissed off at sammy. james spent 10 hours being questioned took and passed a poly test."

Jan made an accusation about imvu and some virtual stuff about Zahra. That is what the "evil room" is about

Looks like his facade of charm has done a whomping ker-PLOP on the floor.  After a few hours break, now comes the aggression.  A little too Jeckyl-and-Hyde for me.  Wonder if he's this volatile in person?  I suspect that he is.
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #447 on: December 03, 2010, 07:32:45 AM »

http://www.wsoctv.com/slideshow/news/26006135/detail.html

pics from the funeral home memorial

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: December 03, 2010, 07:47:25 AM »

Thank you.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: December 03, 2010, 07:53:34 AM »

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/12/03/1883153/bakers-lose-their-state-appointed.html
Bakers lose their state-appointed lawyers
Absence of murder charge in Zahra Baker's death leads to move to discharge attorneys.
ordonez@charlotteobserver.com
Posted: Friday, Dec. 03, 2010

The absence of murder charges in the death of Zahra Baker has led the state capital defender to remove two attorneys assigned to represent the 10-year-old's father and stepmother.

Bob Hurley, the N.C. capital defender, appointed Lisa Dubs to represent Elisa Baker on Oct. 18 when, he said, murder charges appeared "imminent." He then appointed Mark Killian to represent Adam Baker.

Hickory police announced on Oct. 12 they believed Zahra was dead. Her remains were later found in two different rural locations.

But eight weeks after they declared the case a homicide, charges have yet to be filed.

On Wednesday, Hurley removed the lawyers, citing the lack of charges.

As of this date...she has not been arrested or indicted in connection with the death of her stepdaughter, Zahra Baker," Hurley wrote of Elisa Baker in a letter to Dubs.

Catawba County District Attorney James Gaither Jr. could not be reached Thursday. Last month, he questioned whether it was appropriate to appoint capital defense attorneys to represent the Bakers - at taxpayers' expense - if they had not been charged with a capital offense.

The Indigent Defense Services Act of 2001 allows the capital defender to appoint a lawyer on a provisional basis "upon learning that a defendant has been charged with a capital offense." They're paid about $85 an hour.

Neither Dubs nor Killian returned calls for comment.

Hurley said Thursday he appointed them after Gaither told him of intentions to seek an indictment in the case from a grand jury on Nov. 1. Hurley also said Elisa Baker was being "interrogated" in connection with Zahra's death and he wanted to make sure Baker had proper counsel. Adam Baker's attorney on unrelated charges also requested that his client receive provisional counsel on what appeared to be a murder case, Hurley said.

"All you have to do is read the paper and listen to comments of law enforcement and follow their investigation," Hurley said. "Everyone in the state knows that Elisa Baker and Adam Baker are the leading suspects of the investigation."

Zahra Baker was reported missing on Oct. 9. The search for the freckled 10-year-old girl who lost part of her leg to bone cancer drew worldwide attention.

Elisa Baker is now in jail, charged with obstruction of justice, after police say she admitted writing a phony ransom note to mislead investigators.

Adam Baker was arrested Oct. 25 and later released on bond for unrelated charges, including assault and writing bad checks.

Court document unsealed this week revealed that Zahra may have been sexually and physically assaulted by two men before she died, according to an unnamed source. The source told police he got the information from talking to someone else. Police wouldn't say whether they consider the men suspects in Zahra's death.

It's unclear why no charges have been filed. Police have said only they will file charges when the investigation reaches the proper point.

Duke University Law School professor James Coleman said there could be a number of reasons for the delay.

The documents and police don't say how Zahra died. Coleman said if prosecutors seek a murder conviction, they will want a cause of death to argue that their defendant was responsible.

Coleman also said Zahra may not have been murdered.

"You don't know whether the death was the result of criminal act or whether the death may have been caused by something else," he said. "And then, for whatever reasons, the person tried to hide the body or prevent the detection."

This week's unsealed court documents include an account from Elisa Baker describing that latex gloves were used while Zahra's body was dismembered. They also describe how Elisa Baker rode around with police to locations where evidence had been discarded. Speaking through her attorney, Baker said she and her husband had thrown Zahra's prosthetic leg into a dumpster at an apartment complex in Hickory.

In a letter purportedly from Elisa Baker to the owner of a crime memorabilia website, Baker says her husband did something "horrifying" to the girl after her death.

"We didn't really kill her but what he did after the fact is kinda horrifying," says the letter, made public by the website owner.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: December 03, 2010, 07:57:20 AM »

Hey Folks- Still on my extended vacation/trip. I can't follow links or see pics as I'm accessing from my Blackberry. I've been lurking and trying to stay on top. I missed melisb's post about alleged tools used- would someone repost that? Also, with all these allegations swarming- with these two freakos- I'm wondering if Zahra was drugged. Nothing wouls surprise me anymore.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #451 on: December 03, 2010, 08:35:52 AM »

Good morning, 

I am going to post my thoughts but know I feel bad about even bringing this up.

I KNOW I heard that there is a difference in blood splatter when someone is living versus when they are dead.  I think I heard it from one of the "experts" NG had on her show awhile back on this or some other case.

Seems once a person dies the blood does not splatter during dismemberment. There is much less to clean up. Though I am sure there would be evidence on the walls and ceiling in the bathroom, there would be no evidence in any other room if Zahra was not killed violently.  So, for me, I would wonder from which roooms the wall and floor boards were removed;  Only the bathroom?

I would like to say I spent many years living in a rural area where people "run over the hill".  Given the financial situation of the Bakers, regardless of where they go, it will likely be a place where people will not accept them.

Terri
I got into a discussion with my husband over with, when you die you still have the same amount of blood, so why wouldn't it splatter the same? I can't even believe I'm asking this 

Just because I've seen lots of horror movies and this may make sense (hold your stomachs, it's going to get gross!).  If the Evil Pair had used hatchets or motorized toold to go through bone then I imagine it could sling bloody tissue from ceiling to floor when a person is dead or alive.  I'm sorry to say that.  I do think they used something like that if they put parts in garbage bags.  I still think they tried a wood chipper outside and those were small pieces they were picking up from their 21st ave./st. home.  Please forgive me but I wish nothing but long, constant, flesh burning pain on those two.  I would do it myself if I could.

MK? Is this the one?

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: December 03, 2010, 10:00:30 AM »

Thanks Nana!  Hi MK hope you're enjoying your time away!  The tool thing was nothing more than me speculating how the bone/tissue/blood would have been splattered on walls, ceiling and floors.  I said that electric saws, etc., would have the ability to sling stuff everywhere.  Hurry home.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #453 on: December 03, 2010, 10:11:47 AM »

Thanks Nana!  Hi MK hope you're enjoying your time away!  The tool thing was nothing more than me speculating how the bone/tissue/blood would have been splattered on walls, ceiling and floors.  I said that electric saws, etc., would have the ability to sling stuff everywhere.  Hurry home.

You're welcome!   

MK? What she said...   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: December 03, 2010, 10:42:41 AM »

I definatly think this could be true.  Didn't one of the guys take and pass a LDT already?  It just sounds a little convenient to me.  And EB seems to know how to work the scummy men if you know what I mean.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: December 03, 2010, 12:27:12 PM »

http://www.wcnc.com/news/zahra-baker/Hickory-funeral-home-holds-tribute-to-Zahra-Baker-111190149.html

Funeral home holds tribute to Zahra Baker

by BETH SHAYNE/NewsChannel 36
WCNC.com
Posted on December 2, 2010 at 9:56 AM
Updated today at 8:02 AM

HICKORY, N.C. -- The Hickory community is helping a mother heal from half way across the globe as many gather to honor Zahra Baker's short life.

The girl's family had originally planned a public memorial service, but family members changed their mind and decided instead to have a private service later.  Folks in Hickory gathered anyway Thursday night and they plan to gather again Friday night in memory of a 10-year-old disabled girl police say was dismembered after she died.

A Hickory funeral home invited people to sign a register book.  Drum Funeral Home also showed a memorial video tribute to Zahra Baker from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday.  They will show the video again from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Friday.  That video was created by Adam Baker.

We're told the register book at the home will be sent to Zahra's biological mother in Australia. The home had originally planned to have a book for Adam Baker as well, but pushback from people in the community who still suspect him in Zahra's death convinced them to put that book away.

Police say Baker's remains were found in two separate locations last month. No one has been charged in her death or the disposal of her remains.

"We actually live about a half mile from Christie Road where a lot of the remains were found," Donna Huffman said. "It just makes you want to hug your own child a little tighter."

"I lost a child when he was 13 years old, and I guess it's one of those things where my heart is still aching," explained Fred Jones, who traveled to sign the book from Goldsboro. "I don't have a connection in any way to this family or this town, but I just love children."
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #456 on: December 03, 2010, 01:03:11 PM »

I am just so totally sick over this.  How could that idiot NOT know what happened when there was tissue on the walls???  He is just as guilty as any of them.  I hope they have the gloves that was used and they can get prints from the inside of them.  I bet I know whose prints that will be....

Just a reminder, as I was having a freaking fit over the same thing and my boyfriend reminded me of something.... really really very sick and upset.  And because of the horror of it all, I had forgotten a few things:

We shed a lot of tissue.  So it's not inconceivable to do scrapings FOR tissue on walls.  It doesn't mean "we found 33 tissue samples visable to the naked eye" (because that's the first thing I thought, honestly) or even samples that were indicated by chemical or mechanical indications, but simply samples. 

Now, that being said, it does sound like in some areas they found tissue (which again can include bone), hair, blood.  I would not be surprised if they took actual tissue samples from the tiles along the commode wall of the bathroom, and from the backs of the latex paint there as they removed paint to get to those tiles.

But if they were smart, they would take samples from the WHOLE bathroom wall which could include usual tissues from bathing, etc.

Starwyn, thank you for that explanation.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: December 03, 2010, 02:25:32 PM »

Thank you, Nana.
Hey, Melisb, Klaas and FCL!!
I think the funeral home got the message loud and clear from the community.
I really hope there is enough evidence for the ME's to determine a cause of death and this dismembering was done after death, not during to speed things up.
I cannot phathom how people could perform such a grizzly action and continue to reside in that home- as well as live with themselves.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #458 on: December 03, 2010, 03:36:11 PM »

Aaron is telling everyone on WS that the reason he is on pain medicine and disabled is because he has Rickets. What am I missing? This is from the Mayo Clinic site.

Definition
By Mayo Clinic staff

Rickets is the softening and weakening of bones in children, usually because of an extreme and prolonged vitamin D deficiency.

Vitamin D promotes the absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the gastrointestinal tract. A deficiency of vitamin D makes it difficult to maintain proper calcium and phosphorus levels in bones, which can cause rickets.

If a vitamin D or calcium deficiency causes rickets, adding vitamin D or calcium to the diet generally corrects any resulting bone problems for your child. Rickets due to a genetic condition may require additional medications or other treatment. Some skeletal deformities caused by rickets may need corrective surgery.

Symptoms
By Mayo Clinic staff

Signs and symptoms of rickets may include:

Delayed growth
Pain in the spine, pelvis and legs
Muscle weakness
Because rickets softens the growth plates at the ends of a child's bones, it can cause skeletal deformities such as:

Bowed legs
Abnormally curved spine
Thickened wrists and ankles
Breastbone projection
When to see a doctor
Talk to your doctor if your child develops bone pain, muscle weakness or obvious skeletal deformities.

Treatments and drugs
By Mayo Clinic staff

Most cases of rickets can be treated with vitamin D and calcium supplements. Follow your doctor's directions as to dosage, which may vary by the size of your child. Too much vitamin D can be dangerous.

Surgical and other procedures
For some cases of bowlegs or spinal deformities, your doctor may suggest special bracing to position your child's body appropriately as the bones grow. More severe skeletal deformities may require surgery.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/rickets/DS00813

2 4 1
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: December 03, 2010, 03:39:34 PM »

These two morons tried to stay one step ahead of the authorities. Zahra was sick and in need of medical treatment which they neglected to provide. Zahra's well being, as they knew her history, was shelved to save themselves from going to jail on their various charges and to continue their downward spiral into the abyss of human depravity. What possible explanation could justify their actions- even in their own sick minds? LE is giving AB what appears to be a wide berth. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.