April 25, 2024, 12:02:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #9 11/27/10 - 1/5/11  (Read 199752 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: December 03, 2010, 03:47:44 PM »

Suzie Q-
I'm not sure if the person you are referring to may have had rickets as a child and is suffering from the effects (as listed in the list you posted) or:
http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/id/QAA76844
Q    
Can Adults Get Rickets?

What is osteomalacia?  What are the symptoms and what do you recommend for treatment?
A    
Answer (Published 7/16/2002)

Updated on 6/22/2005

Osteomalacia is softening of the bones in adults. When it occurs among children the disorder is called rickets and usually is due to a deficiency of vitamin D. Rickets was a common disease among youngsters in northern latitudes before milk was fortified with vitamin D. Other causes of osteomalacia include inadequate exposure to the sun's ultra violet rays (which allow the body to make vitamin D from a derivative of cholesterol in the skin) and intestinal malabsorption of vitamin D. The following can all lead to osteomalaciah: hereditary or acquired disorders of vitamin D metabolism, kidney failure, acidosis (excess acid in body fluids), phosphate depletion, kidney disease, and, sometimes, the side effects of drugs used to treat seizures, as well as chronic use of aluminum containing antacids. Other risk factors include remaining indoors (this usually applies to shut-ins who rarely go out) and avoiding milk or other dairy products containing vitamin D because of lactose intolerance.
Symptoms of osteomalacia are bone pain (especially in the hips), muscle weakness, numbness around the mouth, numbness in the arms and legs and spasm of the hands and feet. Untreated, bones may become so soft that they actually bend under the weight of the body. Clinical signs may be subtle in adults; the skeletal deformities may be overlooked until fractures occur after minimal trauma.
advertisement

Fortunately, osteomalacia responds well to treatment, which usually begins with large doses of vitamin D. A physician also may recommend calcium and phosphorus supplements if tests show that blood levels of these minerals are low and might be to blame for the bone softening. If intestinal malabsorption of vitamin D is the cause, larger doses of vitamin D may be recommend along with exposure to ultraviolet light.

With proper treatment, the condition of the bones begins to improve quickly and positive changes can be seen on bone X-rays within weeks. It usually takes about six months for complete recovery. I recommend that healthy adults take 2,000 IU of vitamin D a day, even if they live in sunny areas.

Andrew Weil, M.D.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: December 03, 2010, 04:03:30 PM »

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: December 03, 2010, 04:08:45 PM »

Decreased bone mass and adult osteomalacia can also be caused by chronic alcoholism.  He had probably just better hush about his personal problems before he opens up Pandora's box.  Seems to me he's the guy who talks and talks and talks himself right into a hole.  Adam is the type who never talks, and when he opens your mouth, you realize why that original decision was a good one.  And Elisa wants the world to hear her magnificence, only no one gives a damn.  Smile
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: December 03, 2010, 04:09:29 PM »

Decreased bone mass and adult osteomalacia can also be caused by chronic alcoholism.  He had probably just better hush about his personal problems before he opens up Pandora's box.  Seems to me he's the guy who talks and talks and talks himself right into a hole.  Adam is the type who never talks, and when he opens your mouth, you realize why that original decision was a good one.  And Elisa wants the world to hear her magnificence, only no one gives a damn.  Smile

Oops, meant when he opens his mouth.
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: December 03, 2010, 04:37:04 PM »

Flat out and no other way to say it...AY sickens me. He lies, he uses drugs, he was married to EB for 10 years for crying out loud, and the worst, most vile and disgusting part is his obsession and 'deep love' for Zahra. He wasn't a parent or a relative or even someone that was in her bubble on a constant basis, yet he talks about his 'connection' to her and how much he loves her, and it makes me want to rip his piercing out and cram it! Sorry, I've held that in long enough. This guy just seems like a creepy sicko, and every time he opens his mouth it gets worse.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: December 03, 2010, 04:49:37 PM »

Flat out and no other way to say it...AY sickens me. He lies, he uses drugs, he was married to EB for 10 years for crying out loud, and the worst, most vile and disgusting part is his obsession and 'deep love' for Zahra. He wasn't a parent or a relative or even someone that was in her bubble on a constant basis, yet he talks about his 'connection' to her and how much he loves her, and it makes me want to rip his piercing out and cram it! Sorry, I've held that in long enough. This guy just seems like a creepy sicko, and every time he opens his mouth it gets worse.

What you said . . . totally agree!

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: December 03, 2010, 05:05:14 PM »

yup yup... I have to agree here too.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: December 03, 2010, 05:23:05 PM »

#1  How long do you have broken bones?  3 broken bones in his leg?  Is that something that takes a lifetime to heal? 

#2  Since I have zero allegiance to WS and parts of their forum are open to all to read including the Aaron Young thread (or was, it may have gone underground now), you're damn right I'll copy the posts and NO, it is not at ALL like taking a therapy session and posting it. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #468 on: December 03, 2010, 05:26:05 PM »

Oh please, WS you don't have Aaron all to yourselves, even if you think you do.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: December 03, 2010, 05:36:04 PM »

yup yup... I have to agree here too.

His deep love for Zahra? Are you kidding me? WTH is that about? I am not sure I want to know
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #470 on: December 03, 2010, 05:36:41 PM »

Why would anyone post on an open forum under their real name and then expect anonymity?   
I would imagine that LOTS of folks are quoting the posts on WS and LOTS of people/LE  are monitoring them.
Good Grief.
Tol
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: December 03, 2010, 05:39:47 PM »

Why would anyone post on an open forum under their real name and then expect anonymity?   
I would imagine that LOTS of folks are quoting the posts on WS and LOTS of people/LE  are monitoring them.
Good Grief.
Tol
The Aaron thread has now been closed.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: December 03, 2010, 05:43:28 PM »

Good Grief.
Tol
The Aaron thread has now been closed.

Did he ever speak of trying to help the child he claims he deeply loved?
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: December 03, 2010, 05:48:02 PM »

I Googled 'railbugfreak' and got hits about AY having a tattoo on him that says 'Zahra'. It was from Psychic Crime Fighters. I joined (because that's the only way you can see the posts) and it said there was a photo of it on radio newz, but it has since been taken down. Has anyone else heard or seen this? Is this even a reliable source? I was just trying to see how much, if any, reliability there was to AY's accounts of everything. I think that it was when I saw this that I got truly sick to my stomach and really started seeing exactly how pedo-ish his obsession seems. He may be a perfectly normal gentleman... ...but something tells me... 

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: December 03, 2010, 05:48:35 PM »

Good Grief.
Tol

Need I say more?  On disability but has enough money for piercings and likely tattoos as well.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: December 03, 2010, 05:59:00 PM »

They can have him and all of his LOL's....he did nothing for me but seek attention.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: December 03, 2010, 06:01:45 PM »

They can have him and all of his LOL's....he did nothing for me but seek attention.
Exactly, and from the above photo, he looks dumb and foolish.
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: December 03, 2010, 06:10:09 PM »

Agreement: No Death Penalty, Life In Prison For Elisa Baker
Posted: 4:35 pm EST December 3, 2010Updated: 4:59 pm EST December 3, 2010

HICKORY, N.C. -- Elisa Baker, Zahra Baker’s stepmother, if she’s convicted will not face the death penalty or life in prison in the case under an agreement struck with the district attorney, Eyewitness News has learned.

Elisa Baker has been in jail since early October, after police said she admitted to writing a fake ransom note found the day Zahra was reported missing.

No one has been charged in the death or disappearance of Zahra, whose remains were found in Caldwell County on Nov. 10.

A written agreement between Elisa Baker and prosecutors takes the death penalty and life in prison off the table in the case, sources have confirmed to Channel 9. Elisa Baker’s attorney helped her reach the agreement, which calls for her continuing cooperation in the investigation, weeks ago, at a time when investigators were desperately looking for evidence in the case.

Elisa Baker began working with detectives in late October. Search warrants released earlier this week say that she told detectives that Zahra was dismembered and pointed them to a Dumpster near a grocery store in Hudson, telling them that a comforter and car cover were used to hide remains.

She also told investigators that a mattress belonging to Zahra had been thrown in a Dumpster. Investigators spent days searching a Caldwell County landfill before finding it.
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/26012582/detail.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: December 03, 2010, 06:12:38 PM »

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: December 03, 2010, 06:25:37 PM »

Uhm, LWOP is also off the table for Gothmonster?
What exactly is going on there?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.