April 26, 2024, 07:00:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #9 11/27/10 - 1/5/11  (Read 199813 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #500 on: December 03, 2010, 08:23:27 PM »

Up here, we had Karla Homolka, they made a deal with her. Alot of public outrage.
There sure was, I followed that closely.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: December 03, 2010, 08:30:29 PM »

Agreement: No Death Penalty, Life In Prison For Elisa Baker
Posted: 4:35 pm EST December 3, 2010Updated: 4:59 pm EST December 3, 2010

HICKORY, N.C. -- Elisa Baker, Zahra Baker’s stepmother, if she’s convicted will not face the death penalty or life in prison in the case under an agreement struck with the district attorney, Eyewitness News has learned.

Elisa Baker has been in jail since early October, after police said she admitted to writing a fake ransom note found the day Zahra was reported missing.

No one has been charged in the death or disappearance of Zahra, whose remains were found in Caldwell County on Nov. 10.

A written agreement between Elisa Baker and prosecutors takes the death penalty and life in prison off the table in the case, sources have confirmed to Channel 9. Elisa Baker’s attorney helped her reach the agreement, which calls for her continuing cooperation in the investigation, weeks ago, at a time when investigators were desperately looking for evidence in the case.

Elisa Baker began working with detectives in late October. Search warrants released earlier this week say that she told detectives that Zahra was dismembered and pointed them to a Dumpster near a grocery store in Hudson, telling them that a comforter and car cover were used to hide remains.

She also told investigators that a mattress belonging to Zahra had been thrown in a Dumpster. Investigators spent days searching a Caldwell County landfill before finding it.
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/26012582/detail.html

Oh God, surely there's a condition that can be broken, right???  please??  I feel like sobbing.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: December 03, 2010, 08:43:30 PM »

Him and Ron Cummings like that saying, Only God Can Judge Me. My grammar is atrocious.

ps, I am a Canadian, I hear ya'll elect these Justice persons.
We " appoint " them, which is usually political. Both systems have flaws & drawbacks.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: December 03, 2010, 08:50:15 PM »

If that was the only way they could get the info, then so be it.
These cops and searchers had to make as assessment based on what they had at the time. She would not have been found otherwise. But Mr. SOB sperm donor didn't have alot of pressure put on him and I don't think that without his Mommy or his pseudo Mommy EB that he could have held up in jail.
I can only say that I cannot express my outrage in a polite way. But we have to be realistic.
Another thing, she might have or will agree to plead guilty on some counts.   
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #504 on: December 03, 2010, 08:59:30 PM »

He did tattoo her name on him. I found this on his YouTube channel. I think I just threw up a little.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #505 on: December 03, 2010, 09:02:57 PM »

Suzie Q-
I'm not sure if the person you are referring to may have had rickets as a child and is suffering from the effects (as listed in the list you posted) or:
http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/id/QAA76844
Q    
Can Adults Get Rickets?

What is osteomalacia?  What are the symptoms and what do you recommend for treatment?
A    
Answer (Published 7/16/2002)

Updated on 6/22/2005

Osteomalacia is softening of the bones in adults. When it occurs among children the disorder is called rickets and usually is due to a deficiency of vitamin D. Rickets was a common disease among youngsters in northern latitudes before milk was fortified with vitamin D. Other causes of osteomalacia include inadequate exposure to the sun's ultra violet rays (which allow the body to make vitamin D from a derivative of cholesterol in the skin) and intestinal malabsorption of vitamin D. The following can all lead to osteomalaciah: hereditary or acquired disorders of vitamin D metabolism, kidney failure, acidosis (excess acid in body fluids), phosphate depletion, kidney disease, and, sometimes, the side effects of drugs used to treat seizures, as well as chronic use of aluminum containing antacids. Other risk factors include remaining indoors (this usually applies to shut-ins who rarely go out) and avoiding milk or other dairy products containing vitamin D because of lactose intolerance.
Symptoms of osteomalacia are bone pain (especially in the hips), muscle weakness, numbness around the mouth, numbness in the arms and legs and spasm of the hands and feet. Untreated, bones may become so soft that they actually bend under the weight of the body. Clinical signs may be subtle in adults; the skeletal deformities may be overlooked until fractures occur after minimal trauma.
advertisement

Fortunately, osteomalacia responds well to treatment, which usually begins with large doses of vitamin D. A physician also may recommend calcium and phosphorus supplements if tests show that blood levels of these minerals are low and might be to blame for the bone softening. If intestinal malabsorption of vitamin D is the cause, larger doses of vitamin D may be recommend along with exposure to ultraviolet light.

With proper treatment, the condition of the bones begins to improve quickly and positive changes can be seen on bone X-rays within weeks. It usually takes about six months for complete recovery. I recommend that healthy adults take 2,000 IU of vitamin D a day, even if they live in sunny areas.

Andrew Weil, M.D.

Muffy I never heard of Osteomalacia, but according to even this article, it is treatable. Aaron is Elise's ex-husband, and from what I have been reading he has been drawing disability for awhile. I see no where in the article on rickets, or what you just posted on Osteomalacia that it is treated with pain medication. And apparently he has also been on pain meds for awhile.
Don't get me wrong, I know plenty of people that need pain meds to just to get through the day. I have been there. Maybe I have been jaded by the Cummings crew, but when these young people that are able to do whatever they want to do recreationaly wise, but can't live without their pain meds, I call BS.

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #506 on: December 03, 2010, 09:05:02 PM »

Flat out and no other way to say it...AY sickens me. He lies, he uses drugs, he was married to EB for 10 years for crying out loud, and the worst, most vile and disgusting part is his obsession and 'deep love' for Zahra. He wasn't a parent or a relative or even someone that was in her bubble on a constant basis, yet he talks about his 'connection' to her and how much he loves her, and it makes me want to rip his piercing out and cram it! Sorry, I've held that in long enough. This guy just seems like a creepy sicko, and every time he opens his mouth it gets worse.

Agree

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #507 on: December 03, 2010, 09:20:52 PM »

Should have read ahead. You all said it better than I could.

2 4 1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: December 03, 2010, 09:25:43 PM »

He did tattoo her name on him. I found this on his YouTube channel. I think I just threw up a little.

What part of his body is this?  Definately says Zahra:

http://www.youtube.com/user/railbugfreak
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 09:28:12 PM by klaasend » Logged
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #509 on: December 03, 2010, 09:30:07 PM »

Looks like his lower arm, wrist area.

2 4 1
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: December 03, 2010, 09:32:49 PM »

The pic you've posted looks like the left wrist and upper part of the left hand, above the thumb, Klaas.    In the other pic that shows the right arm tatooed, with the "Only God Can Judge Me" on it, you can't see the left arm or wrist, but you can see the fingers of the left hand, (knuckles) and they also have tats. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #511 on: December 03, 2010, 09:35:03 PM »

That was what I was thinking.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: December 03, 2010, 09:42:57 PM »

AH, ok I can see how ZAHRA could be right above his wrist bone.  Thanks!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: December 03, 2010, 09:43:52 PM »

The pic you've posted looks like the left wrist and upper part of the left hand, above the thumb, Klaas.    In the other pic that shows the right arm tatooed, with the "Only God Can Judge Me" on it, you can't see the left arm or wrist, but you can see the fingers of the left hand, (knuckles) and they also have tats. 

Yes, it would be the left.  I just couldn't tell at all at first.
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #514 on: December 03, 2010, 09:48:15 PM »

Good evening all,

I stepped out to get gifts for my five year old and came back to this news....something isn't right.

How can they make a deal with EB when there is no guarantee anyone could even prove murder.  I mean, if EB is testifying against AB or anyone else, it is heresay.  They can say she is trying to save herself, etc.  thus leaving it open for no one to be brought to justice. 

I understand and can agree that something needed to be done to find Zahra, but in my mind there must be much more LE knows. 

As for Karla Holmalka, the way I understand it is they found evidence after the plea deal making everyone upset.  Karla played everyone and now walks free with a new identity.  I think EB is too much into certain cultures to be able to take on a new identity. 

This entire situation boggles the mind.

Terri
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #515 on: December 03, 2010, 10:08:14 PM »

What part of his body is this?  Definately says Zahra:

http://www.youtube.com/user/railbugfreak
IMO this is as sick and telling as one can get !

Aaron acts as if he was a "parent" in Z's life !
Was this precious child MORE 2 him than a friend ? Did Gothmommy pimp her out to him, or did he sell her ?
These people need to step back from their crack pipes. His brain is fried for sure.

U mark my word, my gut feeling is that Aaron had some part in Z's death or life, and it was not going to amusement parks, I am thinking.
I feel it so strongly. There is something so wrong about Aaron. I read on WS and FB and he tries too hard to be everyone's good guy. He is not selling me a thing !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #516 on: December 03, 2010, 10:10:49 PM »

DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK ABOUT THE ALLEGED DEAL EB HAS MADE ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: December 03, 2010, 10:15:05 PM »

DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK ABOUT THE ALLEGED DEAL EB HAS MADE ?

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13614355
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #518 on: December 03, 2010, 10:20:12 PM »

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/26013546/index.html

WTH ????????

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: December 03, 2010, 10:22:56 PM »

As for Karla Holmalka, the way I understand it is they found evidence after the plea deal making everyone upset.  Karla played everyone and now walks free with a new identity.  I think EB is too much into certain cultures to be able to take on a new identity. 

This entire situation boggles the mind.

Terri
[/quote]
You are correct. They found videos of their crimes up in the ceiling. They removed the pot lighting and the videos had been put up there showing that Karla wasn't forced to go along, wasn't an abused spouse wasn't an unwilling participant. I think if IRC that she got the drugs from a vet that knocked off her own sister.
//////////
Someone had told me earlier that the tats on AY's knuckles said " OZZY". Could be worse.
AY has children in his house I think. He did mention a boy on his FB, but there are pix of girls and I don't know who they belong to. Kinda creeps me out in a funny way. The " love " for Zahra seemed a bit over the top. He is not a blood relation, saw her in Feb and then once in August. Before that, who knows, lived close in the same area.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.