April 26, 2024, 11:34:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #9 11/27/10 - 1/5/11  (Read 199816 times)
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #560 on: December 04, 2010, 09:02:56 PM »

I have looked at the tat below Z's name. I do not think it is a jack in the box.
THAT WOULD BE TOO NORMAL FOR AY !

IMO, it is a "court jester."
A jester is a Medieval clown, that entertained
Kings and Noblemen in the period of the Middle Ages.

How appropriate.....a character from the Renaissance Era,
and probably may represent that era, as I beleve it ties in
to strange beliefs. Fortune telling, traveling gypsies,
etc.......

What do u all think ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: December 04, 2010, 09:37:20 PM »

There's a commonly used tattoo that is a jack n the box with an evil clown-jester type thing for the jack or whatever they call the clown guy.

It's popular with the same type of person who would like demonic clown imagery.  There are a lot of examples if you google tattoo designs or something like "Jack n the box tattoo" images on Google.  (I found a site, but afraid to post it here because it might link to something else - who knows.)

I try to be a little lenient on people when looking at their tattoos; a lot of people try to look more tough and cool than they are with their tattoos.  But some tattoos will show you whether or not a person has much care for society by some choices. 
statru
Scared Monkey

« Reply #562 on: December 04, 2010, 09:59:37 PM »

"District Attorney James Gaither Jr." or "a source"?  Who is more credible?  I am thinking ...   I am thinking ...

Janet

RIght now a lot of people arent happy he was voted back in

~Stacy
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: December 04, 2010, 09:59:39 PM »

On the topic of tattoos...not all people with tattoos are weird freaks. I have one on my leg, one on my shoulder and my entire back is covered with one. All of them can be covered, and if you looked at me (ask Monkey King, as I think she has seen my FB photo) you would never guess I had one.

Someone asked about the price. Smaller ones are often charged by the piece but larger ones usually run $85-$100 per hour here on the west coast. When I lived in Colorado, the prices ran about the same.

I agree with the person that said those look like home jobs. Anyone can go on ebay and buy a tattoo gun. I bought one for $40 that included the entire professional setup including needles, ink, and the shipping. Mine is for tattooing rabbits though, not people (though I think the the use of the word people when describing these degenerates is a stretch).

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: December 04, 2010, 10:14:45 PM »

On the topic of tattoos...not all people with tattoos are weird freaks. I have one on my leg, one on my shoulder and my entire back is covered with one. All of them can be covered, and if you looked at me (ask Monkey King, as I think she has seen my FB photo) you would never guess I had one.

Someone asked about the price. Smaller ones are often charged by the piece but larger ones usually run $85-$100 per hour here on the west coast. When I lived in Colorado, the prices ran about the same.

I agree with the person that said those look like home jobs. Anyone can go on ebay and buy a tattoo gun. I bought one for $40 that included the entire professional setup including needles, ink, and the shipping. Mine is for tattooing rabbits though, not people (though I think the the use of the word people when describing these degenerates is a stretch).

Pf--Not judging, just wondering.  Why did you get those tattoos? If that's too personal, never mind.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: December 04, 2010, 10:23:06 PM »

I agree.

A 27 year old young man at our church ... my son's friend for twenty began getting tattoos following gradulation from high school.  This guy is very good looking ... educated ... hard working and ... has a heart of gold.  However ... his arms and back are covered with a beautiful colorful design which I would appreciate if it was on canvas and framed.  The scarey thing is ... he claims he is not done.  Although he is loved for himself ... my son shared that none of their group of long time friends for the most part understand what makes this guy tick in regards to his obsession with tattoos.

Today ... Matt was the coordinator over 20 young adults at sandwich making meet and ... at this moment most of the group are on Hasting Street in downtown Vancouver handing our these sandwiches to the homeless.

pfaubush ... I am afraid that one day Matt is going to have regrets.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: December 04, 2010, 10:33:51 PM »

I agree.

A 27 year old young man at our church ... my son's friend for twenty began getting tattoos following gradulation from high school.  This guy is very good looking ... educated ... hard working and ... has a heart of gold.  However ... his arms and back are covered with a beautiful colorful design which I would appreciate if it was on canvas and framed.  The scarey thing is ... he claims he is not done.  Although he is loved for himself ... my son shared that none of their group of long time friends for the most part understand what makes this guy tick in regards to his obsession with tattoos.

Today ... Matt was the coordinator over 20 young adults at sandwich making meet and ... at this moment most of the group are on Hasting Street in downtown Vancouver handing our these sandwiches to the homeless.

Janet

I finally got my first tattoo after many years of thinking about getting one.  Not in a million years would you think I had one.  I think it's beautiful and I'm happy I got it.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: December 04, 2010, 10:37:32 PM »

There's a commonly used tattoo that is a jack n the box with an evil clown-jester type thing for the jack or whatever they call the clown guy.

It's popular with the same type of person who would like demonic clown imagery.  There are a lot of examples if you google tattoo designs or something like "Jack n the box tattoo" images on Google.  (I found a site, but afraid to post it here because it might link to something else - who knows.)

I try to be a little lenient on people when looking at their tattoos; a lot of people try to look more tough and cool than they are with their tattoos.  But some tattoos will show you whether or not a person has much care for society by some choices. 

Excellent observation >>>"But some tattoos will show you whether or not a person has much care for society by some choices. " (so true IMHO)

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: December 04, 2010, 10:46:05 PM »

I also think a lot depends on geography. Tats are socially accepted in certain locals more than others.

From personal experience, I came to the conclusion it is their butt (or whatever), and not mine so it is none of my business. I would never prejudge someone because of a tattoo, but that's just me.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: December 04, 2010, 10:48:02 PM »

Is it known when he got the Zahara tattoo? I am just getting here and did not backtrack. Tks

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: December 04, 2010, 10:48:59 PM »

I agree.

Janet

I finally got my first tattoo after many years of thinking about getting one.  Not in a million years would you think I had one.  I think it's beautiful and I'm happy I got it.

San ... liked you ... I wish Matt had been more conservative.  Up until the past year ... his tattoos could be covered if necessary by wearing a long sleeve shirt.  However ... that is now history when you consider the backs of his hands.

This guy is currently involved in a serious relationship and ... I think his girlfriend may be a positive influence in the tattoo department.  At least that the prayer of Matt's mother.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bdfmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: December 04, 2010, 10:58:07 PM »

Hi everyone this is my first post here but I have followed Zahras case from the begining.
I saw on AYs FB page before it was closed that he his wife and one other didnt say who were all getting Zahra tats. Id say hes had it approximatley 2 weeks.
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #572 on: December 04, 2010, 10:59:32 PM »

My daughters tattoos are beautiful. She never wears shorts when she goes anywhere, always blue jeans or khakis, so you can't see it. She also has several on her back. A huge cross, praying hands with the name Billy (my deceased mother ) under them, and another closer to the bottom that is huge in my opinion.  I don't judge people by the body art either.  They make the choices and have to live with those choices. I believe you can portray yourself differently and have the same tattoos as others and be looked at differently. (if that makes any sense.) The only reason I don't have one is because I am a chicken Smile

As far as the death penalty thing, if they find one little thing that EB lied about, I think it would make the contract null.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: December 04, 2010, 11:09:51 PM »

I agree.

Janet

Janet, my tats are one in a long string of regrets. I don't feel comfortable swimming when we have homeschool swim for the kids, I don't like to wear certain clothes, my wedding dress had to fit the bill, etc. But, alas, they are a part of me and who I once was.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #574 on: December 04, 2010, 11:35:47 PM »

My daughters tattoos are beautiful. She never wears shorts when she goes anywhere, always blue jeans or khakis, so you can't see it. She also has several on her back. A huge cross, praying hands with the name Billy (my deceased mother ) under them, and another closer to the bottom that is huge in my opinion.  I don't judge people by the body art either.  They make the choices and have to live with those choices. I believe you can portray yourself differently and have the same tattoos as others and be looked at differently. (if that makes any sense.) The only reason I don't have one is because I am a chicken Smile

As far as the death penalty thing, if they find one little thing that EB lied about, I think it would make the contract null.

I have a daughter with tattoos...her choice, some I think are ok, some, hmm...her choice. I personally decided I didn't want to start with a rosebud and as time and gravity took place end up with the whole blooming rose!     Monkey Devil!
As far as AY/Zahra tat? I have a hard time with his motives behind it...don't think they were all innocent.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: December 04, 2010, 11:57:45 PM »

I have a daughter with tattoos...her choice, some I think are ok, some, hmm...her choice. I personally decided I didn't want to start with a rosebud and as time and gravity took place end up with the whole blooming rose!     Monkey Devil!
As far as AY/Zahra tat? I have a hard time with his motives behind it...don't think they were all innocent.

Nana ... you are a hoot!

Good Night All

Janet
9:00 PM PT

_____

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #576 on: December 04, 2010, 11:58:54 PM »

Nana ... you are a hoot!

Good Night All

Janet
9:00 PM PT

Nite Janet. God Bless   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: December 05, 2010, 12:22:56 AM »

Hi everyone this is my first post here but I have followed Zahras case from the begining.
I saw on AYs FB page before it was closed that he his wife and one other didnt say who were all getting Zahra tats. Id say hes had it approximatley 2 weeks.

Welcome bdfmom!  Thanks for the info!
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #578 on: December 05, 2010, 02:40:34 AM »

Welcome bdfmom!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: December 05, 2010, 03:58:16 AM »

Welcome to the cage, bdfmom!!

Wasn't it determined that AY lived across the street from the Bakers?

AY was portrayed as EB's brother. What we've been led to understand AY was married to EB for 10 years. AY was apparently there for EB's daughters when they were growing up- I'd assume more of a parent than EB.
AY may have had the same parent/daughter relationship with Zahra before the Bakers moved from that location. I'd like to think Zahra had a relationship with an adult who actually cared. Sure, AY comes off a little odd to some, but if the man continues to maintain relationships with EB's daughters and complained to DSS on Zahra's care, then I'm thinking he was sincere and he really does like and enjoy children. Not everyone who enjoys children has to be a pedophile. Zahra touched many people and was loved. Too bad her idiot father and stepmother were so self absorbedm

I'm sure AY has a. Of info on EB that AB would find interesting. AY may turn out to be an important witness.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.