April 20, 2024, 08:18:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #9 11/27/10 - 1/5/11  (Read 199686 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: December 05, 2010, 04:00:32 AM »

Typo *a lot of info on EB.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: December 05, 2010, 06:36:21 AM »

EB told AB that AY was her brother. By doing this she was able to "hide" her previous marriages and justify why her kids maintained their continued relationships with her daughters. EB was the liar, I just think AY was emotionally attatched to EB's children and he may have been close with Zahra when they were neighbors. I haven't read any of AY's recent posts, but from what I have read he seems to have taken Zahra's death harder than her father and stepmother. I maybe wrong, but I guess we'll see.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #582 on: December 05, 2010, 09:29:31 AM »

My daughters tattoos are beautiful. She never wears shorts when she goes anywhere, always blue jeans or khakis, so you can't see it. She also has several on her back. A huge cross, praying hands with the name Billy (my deceased mother ) under them, and another closer to the bottom that is huge in my opinion.  I don't judge people by the body art either.  They make the choices and have to live with those choices. I believe you can portray yourself differently and have the same tattoos as others and be looked at differently. (if that makes any sense.) The only reason I don't have one is because I am a chicken Smile

As far as the death penalty thing, if they find one little thing that EB lied about, I think it would make the contract null.

I have a daughter with tattoos...her choice, some I think are ok, some, hmm...her choice. I personally decided I didn't want to start with a rosebud and as time and gravity took place end up with the whole blooming rose!     Monkey Devil!
As far as AY/Zahra tat? I have a hard time with his motives behind it...don't think they were all innocent.

Nana ... you are a hoot!

Good Night All

Janet
9:00 PM PT

Or a long stemmed rose 

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: December 05, 2010, 10:10:04 AM »

I did a read around last nite of various sites and where locals post, there certainly is outrage about this agreement. It all depemds on the wording and what she admitted to. In one of her lettters to the murder memroabilla site, she said that AB beat Zahra.
Another tid bit somewhere was that AB, after EB was arrested stayed with the guy with the English accent for a few days. Someone here , a monkey, knew who this guy was, I know he had been interviewed. Our monkey didn't think too much of Mr. english accent person.
Over at the hinky meter, I think it is Emily or her sister that stated that Zahra's leg was fitted three years ago in AU. To me, that is child abuse to bring a girl with so many medical needs, including the possibility of a relapse to a place where the parent didn't have insurance for care. As far as we know, even if he had insurance, would he have taken her ?
I just think things were closing in on the two of them. If Zahra had been in school, someone would have been looking at her five days a week and asking some of the same questions we ask. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #584 on: December 05, 2010, 01:49:50 PM »

I agree with you Kat_Gram. What happened to cause Zahra's death did not happen in a sudden moment of passion. There was a build up of neglect and abuse.

There was time for reconsideration, time to intervene, time to stop it.   
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: December 05, 2010, 02:46:49 PM »

I did a read around last nite of various sites and where locals post, there certainly is outrage about this agreement. It all depemds on the wording and what she admitted to. In one of her lettters to the murder memroabilla site, she said that AB beat Zahra.
Another tid bit somewhere was that AB, after EB was arrested stayed with the guy with the English accent for a few days. Someone here , a monkey, knew who this guy was, I know he had been interviewed. Our monkey didn't think too much of Mr. english accent person.
Over at the hinky meter, I think it is Emily or her sister that stated that Zahra's leg was fitted three years ago in AU. To me, that is child abuse to bring a girl with so many medical needs, including the possibility of a relapse to a place where the parent didn't have insurance for care. As far as we know, even if he had insurance, would he have taken her ?
I just think things were closing in on the two of them. If Zahra had been in school, someone would have been looking at her five days a week and asking some of the same questions we ask. 
The only "English" speaking man that I recall being interviewed was the neighbor next door to them, he was in several interviews.  Including one about him talking to Emily when she was at the Memorial tree.  Didn't he also state that he once owned that property?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: December 05, 2010, 05:49:21 PM »

I agree with you Kat_Gram. What happened to cause Zahra's death did not happen in a sudden moment of passion. There was a build up of neglect and abuse.

There was time for reconsideration, time to intervene, time to stop it.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: December 05, 2010, 06:03:55 PM »

Welcome to the cage, bdfmom!!

Wasn't it determined that AY lived across the street from the Bakers?

AY was portrayed as EB's brother. What we've been led to understand AY was married to EB for 10 years. AY was apparently there for EB's daughters when they were growing up- I'd assume more of a parent than EB.
AY may have had the same parent/daughter relationship with Zahra before the Bakers moved from that location. I'd like to think Zahra had a relationship with an adult who actually cared. Sure, AY comes off a little odd to some, but if the man continues to maintain relationships with EB's daughters and complained to DSS on Zahra's care, then I'm thinking he was sincere and he really does like and enjoy children. Not everyone who enjoys children has to be a pedophile. Zahra touched many people and was loved. Too bad her idiot father and stepmother were so self absorbedm

I'm sure AY has a. Of info on EB that AB would find interesting. AY may turn out to be an important witness.

To be honest, I went again and had a good long look at the picture of Aaron and Zahra.  Although things could have changed (and I pray to God they didn't), the hug that she's giving him doesn't appear to be the type of hug one would give an adult that abused you.  She seems to genuinely love him.  I am hoping that he was just a dumb guy with a big mouth who really HASN'T had anything to do with Elisa since February as he claims.  I don't think he's as innocent as he claims; I think since he lived in the house with EB was turned in to DSS for her own children, and lived in the trailer park with the whole Run-Zahra-Run torture was taking place (which infuriates me to no end), I think he was yet another one of the people who seriously let her down.  I think it might even be a BIGGER sin on his part than most because of how she seemed to care for him.

As for the tattoo thing, I think that's sort of a thing that some types of people down here in the South do to memorialize their dead.  Here in Texas, people put big things on the back windows or tailgates of their trucks, get big tattoos, etc.   I still feel it isn't appropriate given his relationship with her was not of a parent, and considering that he lied to her that he was an uncle when he wasn't.  But meh.  In the end, we'll see just how much involvment he had, and what he knew about before her death, her actual death, and after; I definitely don't intend to stand up for him here.  I'm just trying to keep things in perspective.  He's an easy target because, frankly, he's goofy, deceptive, and trying to hard to prove something.  So it's tempting to really jump his ship.  But we really don't have enough evidence of true harm, just a lot of history of really stupid crap - and incidentally I don't believe him for a second that he isn't into some sort of drug thing, even if just "legal" prescription addiction.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: December 05, 2010, 06:20:16 PM »

ive not completly caught up yet, but that TAT, and verse on AY,arm  is i belive from the book of EZEKIEL

here is a pic
http://www.redicecreations.com/ul_img/5246ezekiel.jpg

more info
The Truth About Enki
http://tinyurl.com/2da2yov
http://www.kjvbible.org/kjvbible/B26C001.htm
http://www.angelfire.com/nt/theology/Proph08.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: December 05, 2010, 10:45:10 PM »

I'm not sure whether or not this information is posted, and maybe I missed them in all of the paperwork, but this is the first time that I really recall seeing the words "Elisa Baker is a suspect in the murder of Zahra Baker" in such concise language!

Excerpt follows - source link at the bottom of the page.

Did I just miss this?  Document is dated Nov. 18, 2010.

"The blood collected from the vehicle (sidebar: this is referencing Adam's work vehicle) has been sent off to the State Bureau of Investigations for analysis.  The collection of Elisa Baker's blood is pertinent to this case and to the North" (see next page)

"Carolina State Bureau of Investigations to have all possible persons involved in this case and those who live at the residence blood samples for comparison to the blood that was located on the Chevrolet Tahoe.

"The affiant believes that the following facts provide probably cause to believe that Elisa Baker is a suspect in the murder of Zahra Baker that occurred prior to October 9th, 2010, and that the item listed to be seized is relevant to the prosecution of this crime.

"A reasonable amount of force by law enforcement personnel may be used to obtain this sample.  In the case that elisa Annetta Baker is not willing to have a saliva sample collected, then qualified medical personnel must assist in the collection of a blood sample from Elisa Annetta Baker."

Source: http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/zahra-baker-case-warrants-probable-cause-documents-motions-group-4-video
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: December 05, 2010, 10:46:51 PM »

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I went off into a sweet little sort of daydream at the sentence "A reasonable amount of force...may be used to obtain this sample..."  Oh yes, by all means - but can we please remove the "reasonable" clause?  Pretty please?   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: December 05, 2010, 11:06:11 PM »

http://www.wcnc.com/news/NC-woman-fights-child-abuse-in-Zahra-Bakers-name-111350834.html

NC woman fights child abuse in Zahra Baker's name

by NewsChannel 36 Staff

WCNC.com

Posted on December 5, 2010 at 3:03 PM

HICKORY, N.C.-- A woman from the Greensboro area has started an oranization to to help fight child abuse after hearing about the case of Zahra Baker.

Kristie Pope has started The Zahra Project.

According to The Zahra Project's website, the organization was formed "to demand reform of the DSS and make the world a safe place for children."

Pope is also pushing for legislation that would toughen the penalties for those convicted of Child absue.

Pope started The Zahra Project back in October through Facebook.

The 40-year-old Pope says 6,000 people are following The Zahra Project Facebook page at this point.

Zahra Baker's stepmother, Elisa Baker, has been charged with obstruction, accused of faking a ransom note to mislead investigators.

Elisa Baker also told authorities that Zahra's body was dismembered after she died.

So far no one has been charged in Zahra Baker's death.

If you would like to learn more about The Zahra Project, click here.
statru
Scared Monkey

« Reply #592 on: December 06, 2010, 12:12:26 AM »

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Zahra-Bakers-real-mother-details-trip-to-Hickory-111362724.html

~Stacy
bdfmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #593 on: December 06, 2010, 12:17:48 AM »

I could be wrong been known to happen before, I believe the english speaking person is EBs BFF and is a woman. She is a friend to all of the pertinate people in the case as close as I can tell from FB. Try the innitials MH.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: December 06, 2010, 12:28:48 AM »

Emily Dietrich's full journal:
http://au.news.yahoo.com/opinion/post/-/blog/robertovadia/post/136/comment/1/

NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #595 on: December 06, 2010, 08:38:05 AM »

BBM

HI KG, that was me.  This guy is complete scum, a scam artist, grifter, POS!  It may be wishful thinking on my part but I keep checking in everyday to see if this trash has also been arrested.
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #596 on: December 06, 2010, 08:40:05 AM »

I could be wrong been known to happen before, I believe the english speaking person is EBs BFF and is a woman. She is a friend to all of the pertinate people in the case as close as I can tell from FB. Try the innitials MH.
The person with the english accent was said to live across the street from the Bakers as this whole story unfolded.  He was interviewed on the Charlotte stations several times.  His name is Eddie Mitchell!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #597 on: December 06, 2010, 11:17:12 AM »

BBM

HI KG, that was me.  This guy is complete scum, a scam artist, grifter, POS!  It may be wishful thinking on my part but I keep checking in everyday to see if this trash has also been arrested.

BBM

Hi NCMike. Respectfully, I'm curious about your accusations about this person. Do you know this person personally, is it rumor and speculation in your area, or do you have a link that will back this up? Why would you think that he would be a part of Zahra's death and/or dismemberment, or in the neglect of Zahra?

It's one thing to have an opinion of someone, but it's another thing to make a, IMO, strong accusation of a persons character and relate it to a potential crime against Zahra.

Just curious...

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #598 on: December 06, 2010, 11:50:51 AM »

BBM

BBM

Hi NCMike. Respectfully, I'm curious about your accusations about this person. Do you know this person personally, is it rumor and speculation in your area, or do you have a link that will back this up? Why would you think that he would be a part of Zahra's death and/or dismemberment, or in the neglect of Zahra?

It's one thing to have an opinion of someone, but it's another thing to make a, IMO, strong accusation of a persons character and relate it to a potential crime against Zahra.

Just curious...

Sassi, my take is that NCMike wants this person arrested for anything, not necessarily connected to Zahra...I could be wrong, but I don't think he meant in connection with her.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: December 06, 2010, 12:46:09 PM »

The person with the english accent was said to live across the street from the Bakers as this whole story unfolded.  He was interviewed on the Charlotte stations several times.  His name is Eddie Mitchell!

This is from "Emily's Pilgrimage," her story about her trip to Hickory:

This is when I met Eddie, and what a beautiful man he is. Eddie is the neighbour across the street, he had come out to get his morning paper, before his morning walk, when he noticed Rob and Paul at the tree, and then noticed me (and might I add, by this time I had been in all sorts of states, crying so hard I couldn’t catch my breath, angry at the house and what may have happened in it, and bent over in the gutter trying not to be sick). When I glanced up as I got to my feet, I could see tears in his eyes, and this look of sincere sorrow.

This stranger was hurting deep into his heart. I got to my feet and as I went to shake his hand he took my hand between both his, and as a tear rolled down his face he said “I’m so sorry, I didn’t even know a little girl lived there…”. (I don’t know what broke my heart more, seeing a grown man, and stranger, in so much pain, or the fact none of the neighbours even knew Zahra was in that house). After a short chat with him, he left me with a hug which felt as if it gave both he, and I, comfort. That was to be the first of many hugs from the beautiful people of Hickory.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/opinion/post/-/blog/robertovadia/post/136/comment/1/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.