April 26, 2024, 08:06:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #9 11/27/10 - 1/5/11  (Read 199814 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #600 on: December 06, 2010, 12:52:08 PM »

I did a read around last nite of various sites and where locals post, there certainly is outrage about this agreement. It all depemds on the wording and what she admitted to. In one of her lettters to the murder memroabilla site, she said that AB beat Zahra.
Another tid bit somewhere was that AB, after EB was arrested stayed with the guy with the English accent for a few days. Someone here , a monkey, knew who this guy was, I know he had been interviewed. Our monkey didn't think too much of Mr. english accent person.
Over at the hinky meter, I think it is Emily or her sister that stated that Zahra's leg was fitted three years ago in AU. To me, that is child abuse to bring a girl with so many medical needs, including the possibility of a relapse to a place where the parent didn't have insurance for care. As far as we know, even if he had insurance, would he have taken her ?
I just think things were closing in on the two of them. If Zahra had been in school, someone would have been looking at her five days a week and asking some of the same questions we ask. 

BBM

HI KG, that was me.  This guy is complete scum, a scam artist, grifter, POS!  It may be wishful thinking on my part but I keep checking in everyday to see if this trash has also been arrested.

BBM

Hi NCMike. Respectfully, I'm curious about your accusations about this person. Do you know this person personally, is it rumor and speculation in your area, or do you have a link that will back this up? Why would you think that he would be a part of Zahra's death and/or dismemberment, or in the neglect of Zahra?

It's one thing to have an opinion of someone, but it's another thing to make a, IMO, strong accusation of a persons character and relate it to a potential crime against Zahra.

Just curious...

Sassi, my take is that NCMike wants this person arrested for anything, not necessarily connected to Zahra...I could be wrong, but I don't think he meant in connection with her.

That could be Nana. I guess I didn't have enough coffee when I read it. But on the other side, why so much public anger towards this man? And why in the Zahra thread?

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #601 on: December 06, 2010, 12:54:39 PM »

I could be wrong been known to happen before, I believe the english speaking person is EBs BFF and is a woman. She is a friend to all of the pertinate people in the case as close as I can tell from FB. Try the innitials MH.
The person with the english accent was said to live across the street from the Bakers as this whole story unfolded.  He was interviewed on the Charlotte stations several times.  His name is Eddie Mitchell!

This is from "Emily's Pilgrimage," her story about her trip to Hickory:

This is when I met Eddie, and what a beautiful man he is. Eddie is the neighbour across the street, he had come out to get his morning paper, before his morning walk, when he noticed Rob and Paul at the tree, and then noticed me (and might I add, by this time I had been in all sorts of states, crying so hard I couldn’t catch my breath, angry at the house and what may have happened in it, and bent over in the gutter trying not to be sick). When I glanced up as I got to my feet, I could see tears in his eyes, and this look of sincere sorrow.

This stranger was hurting deep into his heart. I got to my feet and as I went to shake his hand he took my hand between both his, and as a tear rolled down his face he said “I’m so sorry, I didn’t even know a little girl lived there…”. (I don’t know what broke my heart more, seeing a grown man, and stranger, in so much pain, or the fact none of the neighbours even knew Zahra was in that house). After a short chat with him, he left me with a hug which felt as if it gave both he, and I, comfort. That was to be the first of many hugs from the beautiful people of Hickory.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/opinion/post/-/blog/robertovadia/post/136/comment/1/

Thank you for that Brandi! He doesn't come off as a POS to me. Just saying...

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: December 06, 2010, 01:57:24 PM »

I could be wrong been known to happen before, I believe the english speaking person is EBs BFF and is a woman. She is a friend to all of the pertinate people in the case as close as I can tell from FB. Try the innitials MH.
The person with the english accent was said to live across the street from the Bakers as this whole story unfolded.  He was interviewed on the Charlotte stations several times.  His name is Eddie Mitchell!

NCMike you are right!  I was trying to recall exactly but you hit it on the head!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: December 06, 2010, 02:01:16 PM »

I only meant who the English accented person was... not that they should be arrested or guilty of anything.  I really don't know about that.  Emily seems to have been comforted by him.  Poor Emily... she is the one suffering right now.  Zahra is at peace.

NCMike you are right!  I was trying to recall exactly but you hit it on the head!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: December 06, 2010, 09:54:39 PM »

I am sorry if I stirred the post with my post about english speaking guy.
It sounds as if he hardly knew the Bakers, so it could be her bff. I don't know who that is.
I keep checking in here to see if there has been more charges / arrests, even tho I did read that not til January.
.. I did my read around as I suspect most of you guys do also, nada new. Anywhere.
Outrage, wondering, praying, cursing. Everywhere. 
statru
Scared Monkey

« Reply #605 on: December 06, 2010, 10:04:10 PM »

Huge outrage... I have heard talk of people going to protest Gaither's swearing in. I wont be, for one I live in Alexander Co, not Catawba, so I didnt vote for him, for another I dont get into that whole 'mob mentality'  But it should be interesting to what might happen.

~Stacy
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: December 07, 2010, 12:15:35 AM »

Hello Monkeys,
I have a question regarding AB boss. Did he press charges of a possible kidnapping of his daughter by EB? It seems weird that he was  at AB's house at the moment that AB made the 911 call. May he be involved in Zahra disappearance? (maybe EB and the boss had some kind of relationship?  )
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: December 07, 2010, 12:15:37 AM »

Huge outrage... I have heard talk of people going to protest Gaither's swearing in. I wont be, for one I live in Alexander Co, not Catawba, so I didnt vote for him, for another I dont get into that whole 'mob mentality'  But it should be interesting to what might happen.

Who is Gaither and what has it to do with Zahra's case? 

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: December 07, 2010, 12:18:58 AM »

Hello Monkeys,
I have a question regarding AB boss. Did he press charges of a possible kidnapping of his daughter by EB? It seems weird that he was  at AB's house at the moment that AB made the 911 call. May he be involved in Zahra disappearance? (maybe EB and the boss had some kind of relationship?  )

There was something going on between EB and the boss, though I don't mean romantic, but there was some admittance somewhere that she was "mad at" the boss and that's why they chose him and the ransom note.  I cannot for the life of me remember where I read that, but it seemed to me it was a bit more accountable a source than hearsay... maybe one of the zillion documents just released?
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: December 07, 2010, 12:20:23 AM »

Hit enter before I forgot to say something.   

I remember the first time I read the contents of the ransom note.  I remember having a red flag pop at the wording referencing being in control.  I thought "wow, that sounds like a woman talking to someone with whom she is angry... not a ransom note."
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: December 07, 2010, 12:26:43 AM »

Hello Monkeys,

There was something going on between EB and the boss, though I don't mean romantic, but there was some admittance somewhere that she was "mad at" the boss and that's why they chose him and the ransom note.  I cannot for the life of me remember where I read that, but it seemed to me it was a bit more accountable a source than hearsay... maybe one of the zillion documents just released?

Other information learned from the search warrants:
-Elisa Baker said she, Adam and Zahra went to Oktoberfest on Friday, Oct. 8, from 7 to 9 p.m. and then went home and Zahra went to bed.

-When Adam Baker was interviewed by investigators on Saturday, Oct. 9, the day Zahra was first reported missing, Adam said he had not seen Zahra since Wednesday, Oct. 6. Elisa had reported to police that she checked on Zahra at 2:30 a.m. Saturday and she was fine. Adam also stated to police earlier in the day on Oct. 9 that he thought the kidnappers who left the note on the Chevy Tahoe took his daughter.

-Elisa Baker admitted to investigators on Oct. 11 to writing and fabricating the ransom note on the Chevy Tahoe because she was angry at Mark Coffey, Adam Baker’s boss and their landlord.

http://www2.wspa.com/news/2010/dec/01/3/warrants-elisa-baker-gave-details-zahras-dismember-ar-1155785/

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #611 on: December 07, 2010, 12:43:55 AM »

Gaither is the DA of Catawba Co. Apparently he was elected. Where I live they are appointed and are called Commenwealth Attorneys.

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #612 on: December 07, 2010, 12:46:28 AM »

Gaither is the DA of Catawba Co. Apparently he was elected. Where I live they are appointed and are called Commonwealth Attorneys.

changed the spelling of commonwealth

2 4 1
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #613 on: December 07, 2010, 02:04:11 AM »

I surfed the web most of the evening and found nothing new about Z. Sad, so very sad.
I had thought by now that Adam or whoever would be arrested for Z's murder.

I pray in earnest that this case will not go to the wayside like Halegh's did. I would be crazy by now if I did not step forward and confess !

I chatted with Levi on FB 2 nite. Nice conversation we had. Nothing new on his end either. He does NOT know who Aaron Young is. I was shocked ! My gut still tells me that Aaron has some part in this fiasco with Z.

Ohio where I am was dumped with snow last nite and today. Geez......and I fear gong out. I got a new knee in Aug. It would be a nightmare if I slipped and broke a hip.I think I would hang myself ! LOL

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: December 07, 2010, 02:09:11 AM »

I surfed the web most of the evening and found nothing new about Z. Sad, so very sad.
I had thought by now that Adam or whoever would be arrested for Z's murder.

I pray in earnest that this case will not go to the wayside like Halegh's did. I would be crazy by now if I did not step forward and confess !

I chatted with Levi on FB 2 nite. Nice conversation we had. Nothing new on his end either. He does NOT know who Aaron Young is. I was shocked ! My gut still tells me that Aaron has some part in this fiasco with Z.

Ohio where I am was dumped with snow last nite and today. Geez......and I fear gong out. I got a new knee in Aug. It would be a nightmare if I slipped and broke a hip.I think I would hang myself ! LOL

brrrrrr.... the only time I ever drove through Ohio, there was a blizzard going on and had to stop because the snow was coming hard we were blinded! 

I am so afraid that nothing is happening with this case.  Surely, when you have someone who knows so much they are able to show you where the body is located, there have to charges coming..... I am praying.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: December 07, 2010, 02:28:11 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

IIRC, the boss also brought the daughter in question with him.  Why in the world would you do that if there was a crazy ransom note mentioning your daughter on the premises??  Obviously you know she has not been abducted because you know she is with you, but why would you take her with you to the scene?  I thought that was very odd indeed.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: December 07, 2010, 03:01:15 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Other information learned from the search warrants:
-Elisa Baker said she, Adam and Zahra went to Oktoberfest on Friday, Oct. 8, from 7 to 9 p.m. and then went home and Zahra went to bed.

-When Adam Baker was interviewed by investigators on Saturday, Oct. 9, the day Zahra was first reported missing, Adam said he had not seen Zahra since Wednesday, Oct. 6. Elisa had reported to police that she checked on Zahra at 2:30 a.m. Saturday and she was fine. Adam also stated to police earlier in the day on Oct. 9 that he thought the kidnappers who left the note on the Chevy Tahoe took his daughter.

-Elisa Baker admitted to investigators on Oct. 11 to writing and fabricating the ransom note on the Chevy Tahoe because she was angry at Mark Coffey, Adam Baker’s boss and their landlord.

http://www2.wspa.com/news/2010/dec/01/3/warrants-elisa-baker-gave-details-zahras-dismember-ar-1155785/

Whyyyy thank you  Very Happy  That's the exact article.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #617 on: December 07, 2010, 07:50:58 PM »

I guess there is no new news on any arrests. When is Zahra going to get justice? 

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: December 07, 2010, 07:58:59 PM »

There will be charges. How could there not be ? If she gave them false info and doesn"t cooperate fully, that's a deal breaker.
There are probably several child abuse, neglet, felony child abuse that could be added to the list. Also, there is no way that Adam Baker is not involved. When Eliza would wail on Zahre, he just let it go on. It takes a while for the evidence to be processed, and they have bag fulls to be processed.
She did say that he beat Zahra that day / evening she died or shortly before, I don't know if that is true, but they could sure charge them both and let them turn on each other.  Neither one of them is going to strike a sympathetic chord with a jury.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: December 07, 2010, 08:04:30 PM »

Would someone mind answering a quick question? Did Zahra attend school and then she was moved but was never signed up for that new school?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.