April 23, 2024, 09:58:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #9 11/27/10 - 1/5/11  (Read 199726 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: January 03, 2011, 07:56:48 PM »

Seems like the GJ is all about this witch.
What about her warlock husband, still walking around freely?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: January 03, 2011, 08:23:23 PM »

Curly, I know it's hard to be patient, but I truly believe Zahra will have justice.  Hang in there friend, it will come.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: January 03, 2011, 08:57:57 PM »

Curly, I know it's hard to be patient, but I truly believe Zahra will have justice.  Hang in there friend, it will come.

Hope you're right, sister.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #803 on: January 03, 2011, 09:39:21 PM »

As many of you, I am frustrated with how slowwwwwww this case is going.  Can only hope and pray that all the lil ducks are being carefully lined up.  Heh. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: January 03, 2011, 10:48:02 PM »

As many of you, I am frustrated with how slowwwwwww this case is going.  Can only hope and pray that all the lil ducks are being carefully lined up.  Heh. 

One can only hope ...

Good to see you Wyks!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: January 04, 2011, 01:48:24 AM »

Elisa Baker to appear in court Tuesday; Man wants park to honor Zahra  (with video)

HICKORY, NC (WBTV) - Flowers still mark the property where the first remains on Zahra Baker were discovered during a search last year.

The ten-year-old, who was reported missing by her father and stepmother in October, was dismembered and remains have been found in two locations in Caldwell County.

Along Christie Road, where a bone and Zahra's prosthetic leg were found, the property owner has a sign up to remember Zahra and folks have been placing flowers and toys at the base of it for months.

Now Jake Icenhour says he plans to put a concrete pad at the site so the memorial can be permanent.

"It's our land, we live here and we're gonna do it."  Jake and his wife Priscilla visited the site Monday afternoon and said the whole community still wants justice in the case.

The investigation has been ongoing for months and no one has been charged in the girl's death but Priscilla said that was all right with her. "We want them to take their time and get everything right," she said.

Meanwhile, Elisa Baker, the girl's stepmother who was charged in October with Obstruction of Justice, is scheduled to have an arraignment in court on an indictment on Obstruction of justice and is also expected to have a bond reduction hearing on Tuesday.

The State will argue that the bond not be reduced.  With all the charges she is facing including unrelated cases of worthless checks and others, her bond is close to $90,000.

She has been in the Catawba County Detention Center since she was arrested in October.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13774355
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: January 04, 2011, 01:50:00 AM »

New charges possible against Zahra Baker's stepmom

Hickory, N.C. — A grand jury met Monday to discuss possible new charges against the stepmother of Zahra Baker, a 10-year-old disabled girl whose dismembered remains were discovered in Caldwell County Nov. 12.

Her stepmother, Elisa Baker, has already been charged with obstruction of justice after investigators said she admitted to writing a fake ransom note to throw them off course Oct. 9, the same day she and Zahra's father, Adam Baker, reported the girl missing.

The grand jury will continue their discussion Tuesday.

Zahra needed a prosthetic leg and hearing aids after a battle with cancer. Her prosthetic leg and one of her bones was found along Christie Road in Caldwell County in early November. About a week later, remains matching Zahra's DNA profile were found in the Dudley Shoals area of Caldwell County.

An investigator with the Hickory Police Department wrote in a search warrant that Elisa Baker's lawyer told him Zahra had been dismembered, and that she and her husband dumped a mattress and box springs at a trash dump in Granite Falls and wrapped Zahra's prosthetic leg in a white trash bag and threw it into an apartment dumpster in Hickory.

The warrants note that Elisa Baker showed "deception" in a polygraph test when asked if she knew of any harm that came to Zahra. 

Adam Baker has adamantly denied any involvement in his daughter's death. Warrants contained information about two men, acquaintances of Elisa Baker, who a source said may have raped and killed the girl.

Investigators have not released how Zahra was killed.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/8874366/
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #807 on: January 04, 2011, 02:06:24 AM »

Thnx 4 the new posts with info on this case.
It is appreciated and I am encouraged more so, now !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: January 04, 2011, 02:36:41 AM »

Wyks my dear where oh where have you been!  Glad to see you and I know you are well missed by lots of us Monkeys!!!!  Hope to see you more.  Hope the holidays were pleasant.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #809 on: January 04, 2011, 02:57:27 AM »

One can only hope ...

Good to see you Wyks!

Thanks Brandi!  Good to see you too!   an angelic monkey

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #810 on: January 04, 2011, 03:07:30 AM »

Wyks my dear where oh where have you been!  Glad to see you and I know you are well missed by lots of us Monkeys!!!!  Hope to see you more.  Hope the holidays were pleasant.

Awww.. thanks melisb!   an angelic monkey

My computer had a temporary breakdown, ugh.  Turns out I just needed a new ethernet card, go figure.  Got it, and am back online, first place I headed to was here, of course!  Misssed y'all!   

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #811 on: January 04, 2011, 11:04:41 AM »

Just saw on twitter that Elisa's hearing scheduled for today has been postponed until March. WTH

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #812 on: January 04, 2011, 11:06:31 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/RadBerkywcnc

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #813 on: January 04, 2011, 11:08:56 AM »

You will have to copy and paste the whole twitter address. If you click on the link, it takes you to my twitter page.

2 4 1
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: January 04, 2011, 11:18:42 AM »

Just saw on twitter that Elisa's hearing scheduled for today has been postponed until March. WTH

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: January 04, 2011, 02:14:28 PM »

Grand jury reviews Elisa Baker's case; Judge could release more warrants
Submitted by WBTVWebStaff on Tuesday, January 4th, 1:21 pm

NEWTON, NC (WBTV & AP) - A grand jury met Monday to discuss possible new charges against the stepmother of Zahra Baker, a 10-year-old whose dismembered remains were found last fall in Caldwell County, according to WRAL.

WBTV has learned a judge is expected to sign an order on Tuesday that would unseal 29 warrants connected to the Zahra Baker case.

The stepmother, Elisa Baker, was supposed to appear in court Tuesday morning for an arraignment on the obstruction of justice charge, as well as a request to have her bond of nearly $100,000 reduced.

Baker, however, did not appear in court Tuesday morning.  Instead, the judge postponed the case until March 7, but there was no reason given for the delay.

Authorities charged Elisa Baker with obstruction of justice after they say she wrote a fake ransom note about another girl on the same day in which Elisa Baker and Zahra's father, Adam Baker, called police to report Zahra's disappearance. 

In addition to the obstruction of justice charge, Elisa Baker is also facing unrelated charges for writing worthless checks.  She remains in the custody of the Catawba County Detention Center.

No one has been charged in the death of Zahra Baker who used a prosthetic leg and hearing aids after surviving cancer.

Flowers still mark the property where Zahra's remains were discovered during a search last year.

The girl's body was dismembered and remains have been found in two locations in Caldwell County.

Along Christie Road, where a bone and Zahra's prosthetic leg were found, the property owner has a sign up to remember Zahra, and people have been placing flowers and toys at the base of it for months.

Jake Icenhour now says he plans to put a concrete marker at the site so the memorial can be permanent.

"It's our land, we live here and we're gonna do it," Icenhour said.

He and his wife, Priscilla, say the whole community just wants justice in the case.

The investigation has been ongoing for months and no one has been charged in the girl's death, but Priscilla said that was alright with her.

"We want them to take their time and get everything right," she said.

http://hickory.wbtv.com/content/grand-jury-reviews-elisa-bakers-case-judge-could-release-more-warrants

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #816 on: January 04, 2011, 02:19:22 PM »

THERE YOU ARE!!!!
I join you in that prayer.
Hugs, Wyks!
Tol
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: January 04, 2011, 02:20:44 PM »

You expressed my thoughts perfectly, Fannie Mae
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: January 04, 2011, 02:23:08 PM »

Don't you wonder what Adam is doing with himself these days?
He must be out of $$.
Is his momma still here?  Is she supporting him?  I never got the impression they were a wealthy bunch.

Justice, please hurry!

Zahra, you will never be forgotten.

Tol
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #819 on: January 04, 2011, 02:23:46 PM »

Be patient my little monkeys !
I feel many, huge  charges on the horizon for her.

Gothmonstermommy is going to be slammed. I feel it, and I know it.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.