April 19, 2024, 07:04:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #9 11/27/10 - 1/5/11  (Read 199657 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: January 04, 2011, 09:20:34 PM »

Baker Stepmum showing cracks

http://bigpondnews.com/articles/World/2011/01/05/Baker_Stepmum_showing_cracks_560375.html

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: January 04, 2011, 09:20:45 PM »

I think we need a sister prayer, please.
Heavenly Father, we thank you that you have chosen us as your children.  We thank you for loving us so we can come into your presence and lay our burdens down.  We are heavy laden Father, we cringe and cry out in pain for what has happened to Zahra.  Lord, you know all about it . . . more than we know or will ever know.  We just wrestle so deeply with the whys and then the total lack of responsibility from people who were suppose to love this precious child.  Forgive our questions, yet Lord you see within our spirits and know we have them.  We doubt not you, we doubt people who have been entrusted with the gifts you have blessed them with.  Why oh why must they disregard these gifts like trash?  Enlighten us we pray . . . or Father is the answer more than we could bear?  Are you saving us from the pain of knowledge we are not equipped to handle?  We trust you, we love you, and we thank you for releasing Zahra of these earthy monsters that surrounded her.  We thank you for embracing her eternally and making her whole.  Continue to be a presence with those who truly love her, including the monkeys here . . . in Jesus' name we pray.  Amen and Amen.

an angelic monkey

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #902 on: January 04, 2011, 09:23:27 PM »

Heavenly Father, we thank you that you have chosen us as your children.  We thank you for loving us so we can come into your presence and lay our burdens down.  We are heavy laden Father, we cringe and cry out in pain for what has happened to Zahra.  Lord, you know all about it . . . more than we know or will ever know.  We just wrestle so deeply with the whys and then the total lack of responsibility from people who were suppose to love this precious child.  Forgive our questions, yet Lord you see within our spirits and know we have them.  We doubt not you, we doubt people who have been entrusted with the gifts you have blessed them with.  Why oh why must they disregard these gifts like trash?  Enlighten us we pray . . . or Father is the answer more than we could bear?  Are you saving us from the pain of knowledge we are not equipped to handle?  We trust you, we love you, and we thank you for releasing Zahra of these earthy monsters that surrounded her.  We thank you for embracing her eternally and making her whole.  Continue to be a presence with those who truly love her, including the monkeys here . . . in Jesus' name we pray.  Amen and Amen.

Amen.  Thank you sister.  an angelic monkey I sure needed that, along with all of the monkeys.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #903 on: January 04, 2011, 09:23:38 PM »

From the bottom of my heart:  Thank you, Sister.
and all God's people say Amen.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: January 04, 2011, 09:23:44 PM »

Does anyone know for sure if this is before the GJ right now ?
I am in training for a new job and am away from my desk most of the day, pop back to check messages and emails until I move on Friday .. just want to know what to expect tomorrow. If no GJ, then will not bother.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: January 04, 2011, 09:23:55 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/15LEvgs-Q6M?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/15LEvgs-Q6M?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

WWBT news video

statru
Scared Monkey

« Reply #906 on: January 04, 2011, 09:24:53 PM »

Just saw on twitter that Elisa's hearing scheduled for today has been postponed until March. WTH

But this was a bond reduction hearing...postponing it means no reduction...so she cant get out.

~Stacy
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: January 04, 2011, 09:27:54 PM »

Amen.  Thank you sister.  an angelic monkey I sure needed that, along with all of the monkeys.

I just put in words what your hearts feel . . . sometimes it helps to put feelings out loud, sort of.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: January 04, 2011, 09:28:00 PM »

Northern, Could you refresh my memory as to who "Sammy Young" is?   an angelic monkey

Either Aaron Young's brother or cousin.  I have to check to be sure
Lewis "James" Young is Aaron's brother

Timmy "Sammy" young is the cousin

I think

Isn't Sammy the one who was said to have had raped Zahra? I think I'm getting myself confused a bit.   

Yes he was one of the two... the other one was Aaron Young's brother.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: January 04, 2011, 09:29:00 PM »

Just saw on twitter that Elisa's hearing scheduled for today has been postponed until March. WTH

But this was a bond reduction hearing...postponing it means no reduction...so she cant get out.
It angers me she thinks she deserves bond reduction because she is cooperating.  Rewarding evil is unacceptable.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: January 04, 2011, 09:29:41 PM »

From the bottom of my heart:  Thank you, Sister.
and all God's people say Amen.
From your spirit to God's heart.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #911 on: January 04, 2011, 09:31:44 PM »

IMO, if they are not convicted through the courts, they will stand before God and receive the punishment that is deserving. God is our judge, and jury. They WILL get their punishment.

I'm just so heartbroken about Zahra. I would have taken her in a split second and raised her as a happy child that she's meant to be, as I'm sure all of the monkeys would have.

This is such an emotional case.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: January 04, 2011, 09:32:50 PM »

Thank you sister.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: January 04, 2011, 09:36:27 PM »

Do you think the day the furniture lady said she saw Zahra in the store was the day Elisa bought the bed? I didn't really understand what she meant about Elisa and Zahra were texting each other about it.

The news article and video here: http://charlotte.news14.com/content/top_stories/631566/police-narrow-down-last-day-zahra-baker-seen do not mention them buying anything. Said they were in the store ~30 minutes.

I don't know anything about Zahra and Elisa texting ?

I read it tonight, and pretty sure it is in the new PDF's. It stated the lady's name and said she had sold Elisa the new bed. I'll keep digging. I didn't understand if this was the same lady who said she saw Zahra, but she said Zahra & Elisa were texting back and forth and sounded to me like Zahra wasn't there. I wondered how she knew Eliza was texting with Zahra and when Elisa bought the new bed.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #914 on: January 04, 2011, 09:39:28 PM »

So what happens now? I haven't read through all of the news releases. I saw the GJ will start gathering info. How long will that take? Northern Rose, any insights on your thoughts? Your opinion?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #915 on: January 04, 2011, 09:41:10 PM »

Zahra Baker died two weeks before reported missing, warrant states (video)

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13774355

If Zahra's Mom hadn't found out where she was, I wonder when/if anyone would ever have known. 

I've got back reading to catch up and am going to go do it now, but I just had to say how glad I am to have some movement in this case. God, this case is hard on the heart!   
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: January 04, 2011, 09:41:48 PM »

Thank you sister.  an angelic monkey

As always Fanny, you are welcome and I am humbled.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: January 04, 2011, 09:48:57 PM »

I found it!!

http://www.wsoctv.com/download/2011/0104/26368823.pdf

Pg 36, #9

I can't bring it over, but there it is about buying the bed.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: January 04, 2011, 09:49:02 PM »

Zahra Baker died two weeks before reported missing, warrant states (video)

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13774355

If Zahra's Mom hadn't found out where she was, I wonder when/if anyone would ever have known. 

I've got back reading to catch up and am going to go do it now, but I just had to say how glad I am to have some movement in this case. God, this case is hard on the heart!   
My heart aches for Emily and her daughters. If it is doing this to us what must it do to her.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: January 04, 2011, 10:02:39 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.