April 16, 2024, 12:04:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #9 11/27/10 - 1/5/11  (Read 199636 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: January 04, 2011, 10:09:49 PM »

I found it!!

http://www.wsoctv.com/download/2011/0104/26368823.pdf

Pg 36, #9

I can't bring it over, but there it is about buying the bed.

This says the bed was purchased from Angie Foster and no date is named.  I don't recall the exact name of the person in the furniture store who said they saw Zahra but I think it was Rick somebody?  I think the bed was purchased somewhere else besides the furniture where Zahra was seen on the 25th.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: January 04, 2011, 10:12:49 PM »

I think we need a sister prayer, please.
Heavenly Father, we thank you that you have chosen us as your children.  We thank you for loving us so we can come into your presence and lay our burdens down.  We are heavy laden Father, we cringe and cry out in pain for what has happened to Zahra.  Lord, you know all about it . . . more than we know or will ever know.  We just wrestle so deeply with the whys and then the total lack of responsibility from people who were suppose to love this precious child.  Forgive our questions, yet Lord you see within our spirits and know we have them.  We doubt not you, we doubt people who have been entrusted with the gifts you have blessed them with.  Why oh why must they disregard these gifts like trash?  Enlighten us we pray . . . or Father is the answer more than we could bear?  Are you saving us from the pain of knowledge we are not equipped to handle?  We trust you, we love you, and we thank you for releasing Zahra of these earthy monsters that surrounded her.  We thank you for embracing her eternally and making her whole.  Continue to be a presence with those who truly love her, including the monkeys here . . . in Jesus' name we pray.  Amen and Amen.

Amen and Amen

Thank you Sister   an angelic monkey
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: January 04, 2011, 10:13:19 PM »

I think we need a sister prayer, please.
Heavenly Father, we thank you that you have chosen us as your children.  We thank you for loving us so we can come into your presence and lay our burdens down.  We are heavy laden Father, we cringe and cry out in pain for what has happened to Zahra.  Lord, you know all about it . . . more than we know or will ever know.  We just wrestle so deeply with the whys and then the total lack of responsibility from people who were suppose to love this precious child.  Forgive our questions, yet Lord you see within our spirits and know we have them.  We doubt not you, we doubt people who have been entrusted with the gifts you have blessed them with.  Why oh why must they disregard these gifts like trash?  Enlighten us we pray . . . or Father is the answer more than we could bear?  Are you saving us from the pain of knowledge we are not equipped to handle?  We trust you, we love you, and we thank you for releasing Zahra of these earthy monsters that surrounded her.  We thank you for embracing her eternally and making her whole.  Continue to be a presence with those who truly love her, including the monkeys here . . . in Jesus' name we pray.  Amen and Amen.

I was wondering what a "Sister prayer" was.  As a girl I figured maybe I was supposed to know.  >.>   But now that I *do* know, I'm so very very glad that I do!  Thank you so much for this, Sister.  Amen, indeed.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: January 04, 2011, 10:14:31 PM »

Does anyone know for sure if this is before the GJ right now ?
I am in training for a new job and am away from my desk most of the day, pop back to check messages and emails until I move on Friday .. just want to know what to expect tomorrow. If no GJ, then will not bother.

Nope.  The one video said the GJ met today but not sure what they met about and they are meeting again in two weeks.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: January 04, 2011, 10:14:58 PM »

Zahra Baker died two weeks before reported missing, warrant states (video)

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13774355

If Zahra's Mom hadn't found out where she was, I wonder when/if anyone would ever have known. 

I've got back reading to catch up and am going to go do it now, but I just had to say how glad I am to have some movement in this case. God, this case is hard on the heart!   

That's for sure, CBB.
It makes me go ballistic, the abomination of it.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: January 04, 2011, 10:16:33 PM »

I am in training for a new job and am away from my desk most of the day, pop back to check messages and emails until I move on Friday .. just want to know what to expect tomorrow. If no GJ, then will not bother.

Nope.  The one video said the GJ met today but not sure what they met about and they are meeting again in two weeks.

NORTHERN, could you please look at my post #917 and post it. I don't know how to post copy of PDF.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: January 04, 2011, 10:17:00 PM »

So what happens now? I haven't read through all of the news releases. I saw the GJ will start gathering info. How long will that take? Northern Rose, any insights on your thoughts? Your opinion?

No idea, when ever they are ready.  I just wish Adam would get hauled off the streets for that cavity search that is awaiting him.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: January 04, 2011, 10:18:38 PM »

I found it!!

Pg 36, #9

This says the bed was purchased from Angie Foster and no date is named.  I don't recall the exact name of the person in the furniture store who said they saw Zahra but I think it was Rick somebody?  I think the bed was purchased somewhere else besides the furniture where Zahra was seen on the 25th.

The part that perplexed me was her saying Elisa and Zahra were messaging each other. If it was after Zahra was murdered, was Elisa pretending to text with Zahra and how would she know who Elisa was texting.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: January 04, 2011, 10:20:01 PM »

Just saw on twitter that Elisa's hearing scheduled for today has been postponed until March. WTH

But this was a bond reduction hearing...postponing it means no reduction...so she cant get out.

/////  snicker!! \\\\\\   Great, isn't it?   
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #929 on: January 04, 2011, 10:20:31 PM »

So what happens now? I haven't read through all of the news releases. I saw the GJ will start gathering info. How long will that take? Northern Rose, any insights on your thoughts? Your opinion?

No idea, when ever they are ready.  I just wish Adam would get hauled off the streets for that cavity search that is awaiting him.

Monkey Devil!

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: January 04, 2011, 10:21:43 PM »

I found it!!

Pg 36, #9

Sorry I was helping my son do a school project on sleep mode watt power consumption of appliances

Here it is:

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: January 04, 2011, 10:23:24 PM »

I found it!!

Pg 36, #9

Sorry I was helping my son do a school project on sleep mode watt power consumption of appliances

Here it is:

Now that I read it again, she meant she and Elisa and not Zahra and Elisa. Thanks!
I sure would like to know when Eliza bought the new bed.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: January 04, 2011, 10:24:39 PM »

I found it!!

Pg 36, #9

Here it is:

Now that I read it again, she meant she and Elisa and not Zahra and Elisa. Thanks!

It may have been a rent to own like the other rent to own furniture they are being sued over for not returning
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: January 04, 2011, 10:24:54 PM »

I found it!!

Pg 36, #9

Here it is:

O/T I would like to know about the sleep mode consumption myself. I walk around my house at night and see all the little lights on things and I know the power meter is going around and around.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: January 04, 2011, 10:25:28 PM »

I found it!!

Pg 36, #9

Excerpt from http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/10/furniture-store-employees-put-zahra-in-hickory-two-weeks-before-disapperance/
---------------
"We have cartoons for children playing on the TVs...and she was standing in the aisleway.  As I walked past, I just touched her on the shoulder and said 'Excuse m e, sweetheart' and she just looked up at me and smiled," floor manager Pat Adams told news Channel 36.  Adams said another sales person remembered Elisa Baker calling the little girl, "Zahra". 

Other employees of the "In Your Home Furnishings" store on US-70 noted the little girl's prostetic leg.  "We saw on TV about the little girl was missing and we started talking about it, and that was who it was - the little girl." explained Israel Valle.
---------------
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: January 04, 2011, 10:26:55 PM »

Very confusing for me. Why no charges for either one of them. Lab results to see if there is any DNA to link spineless Ab to any of this ? Only thing I can think of.
The only thing that is a blessing in this is that Emily finding Zahra and contacting Karen B 
was not the catalyst. Catalyst for the kidnapping story, etc.
No one knew Zahra even lived there in their neighbourhood, she was making some lame excuse to her daughter that Zahra had the stomach flu, probably would have moved again and no one would have been the wiser. No one would think anything of it if she moved away and told the American peeps one story and the AU family and peeps another bs story. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: January 04, 2011, 10:30:45 PM »

I found it!!

Pg 36, #9

Here you go, Fanny.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: January 04, 2011, 10:34:30 PM »

I found it!!

Pg 36, #9

BBM
I think you are right.

There is a new development in the Zahra Baker investigation. Police said they've narrowed their time line to the last time Baker was seen by someone other than a family member to Saturday, Sept. 25. Employees at a furniture store in Hickory told WBTV on Friday they remember seeing Zahra and her stepmother in the store 14 days before she was reported missing.

Linda Austin and Pat Adams employees at the furniture store.

Pat Adams was the lady interviewed in the video: http://charlotte.news14.com/content/top_stories/631566/police-narrow-down-last-day-zahra-baker-seen

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: January 04, 2011, 10:37:55 PM »

Interesting that EB has been contacting AY via cell phone "during the investigation", and that AY let TY (one of the accused rapists) use his phone often enough for it to have been mentioned in the affidavit.

http://www.wsoctv.com/download/2011/0104/26368823.pdf    (page 44)

Also interesting that it's being said that information concerning AY can prove helpful to the investigation, and then the chainsaw murder RP.

AY's new bride says he wouldn't do that because he never talks to Elisa.  But a LOT can go on online using monikers that wouldn't be noticed.  "Just playing a video game" excuses, etc, sadly.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: January 04, 2011, 10:39:54 PM »

Also interesting that in these new documents, they admit that they're investigating Adam Baker specifically for his *involvement* in the murder.  I had not seen that sort of language used yet, and I'm glad to see it!  I had hoped they were doing this behind the scenes the whole time.

Sorry for the multi posts.  I'm just a bit excited to see some work being done on this that we had all hoped for.  Not enough yet, but.... it's definitely in a strong forward direction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.