March 29, 2024, 04:34:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #9 11/27/10 - 1/5/11  (Read 199283 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: January 04, 2011, 10:40:01 PM »

Oops.

A day late and a dollar short.

Gonna log out.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: January 04, 2011, 10:44:40 PM »

I found it!!

http://www.wsoctv.com/download/2011/0104/26368823.pdf

Pg 36, #9

I can't bring it over, but there it is about buying the bed.

This says the bed was purchased from Angie Foster and no date is named.  I don't recall the exact name of the person in the furniture store who said they saw Zahra but I think it was Rick somebody?  I think the bed was purchased somewhere else besides the furniture where Zahra was seen on the 25th.

BBM
I think you are right.

There is a new development in the Zahra Baker investigation. Police said they've narrowed their time line to the last time Baker was seen by someone other than a family member to Saturday, Sept. 25. Employees at a furniture store in Hickory told WBTV on Friday they remember seeing Zahra and her stepmother in the store 14 days before she was reported missing.

Linda Austin and Pat Adams employees at the furniture store.

Pat Adams was the lady interviewed in the video: http://charlotte.news14.com/content/top_stories/631566/police-narrow-down-last-day-zahra-baker-seen

Thanks Brandi. Do you think Elisa was lying about the day Zahra was murdered, or do you think the furniture store siting was not on the 25th?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: January 04, 2011, 11:28:06 PM »

<snipped>
Several of the warrants involve Elisa Baker's medical and mental health records. Police requested those records from several facilities across the region including Kings Mountain Hospital and Broughton Mental Hospital.

Investigators are also digging into records for Zahra and Elisa Baker's three biological children. They're asking for information from several social services offices including Caldwell, Gaston and Alexander counties, noting accusations that Elisa Baker may have abused her biological children as far back as 1999.

The search warrants also give a better idea of what investigators were able to collect in the Baker's home on 21st Avenue in Hickory. The warrants from October and November reveal in addition to cutting out parts of the wall and floor, officers took cameras and more than a half dozen cell phones. They also took more than 30 blood swabs, tissue and hair samples. Officers removed hearing aid parts, crutches, latex gloves, a knife and a stun gun from the home.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/26366558/detail.html
statru
Scared Monkey

« Reply #943 on: January 04, 2011, 11:37:45 PM »

If she spent time at Broughton, she is more crazy that I thought...I mean I knew she was crazy, but that is a whole new level of nuts

~Stacy
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #944 on: January 05, 2011, 12:47:29 AM »

Somebody help me !
Remove all this BS and fog about this case !

Justice for Zahra. Lock up Adam and squeeze him for the truth !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: January 05, 2011, 02:03:58 AM »

If she spent time at Broughton, she is more crazy that I thought...I mean I knew she was crazy, but that is a whole new level of nuts

IIRC, she was said (by a family member?) to be diagnosed as bi-polar.  If so, it's possible that she's been in one of those hospitals at some point depending on whether or not she kept up with her medications.  I see her as the type that probably thinks she's NOT crazy (unless it suits her pity-party, and then I think she just says it and doesn't believe it) and doesn't medicate.  Drugs yes?  The kind that are prescribed, nah.  That's a seriously bad combination - bipolar and drugs.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: January 05, 2011, 08:03:46 AM »

Search warrants

PDF: Search Warrants In Zahra Case, Part 1
http://www.wsoctv.com/download/2011/0104/26368797.pdf

PDF: Search Warrants In Zahra Case, Part 2
http://www.wsoctv.com/download/2011/0104/26368823.pdf

PDF: Search Warrants In Zahra Case, Part 3
http://www.wsoctv.com/download/2011/0104/26368824.pdf

PDF: Search Warrants In Zahra Case, Part 4
http://www.wsoctv.com/download/2011/0104/26368827.pdf

PDF: Search Warrants In Zahra Case, Part 5
http://www.wsoctv.com/download/2011/0104/26368831.pdf

PDF: Search Warrants In Zahra Case, Part 6
http://www.wsoctv.com/download/2011/0104/26368858.pdf

Thank you Northern.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: January 05, 2011, 09:01:36 AM »

I have said before I think Adam is not as dumb as he looks. Maybe he did go with Elisa to dump Zahra's body parts other things, but he didn't take his phone and she did. Or else if he went by himself, he took her cell phone.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: January 05, 2011, 09:09:40 AM »

Search Warrants: Stepmother Says Zahra Died Sept. 24

HICKORY, N.C. -- Elisa Baker, Zahra Baker’s stepmother, told police the 10-year-old died on Sept. 24 and was dismembered the following day by her father, according to search warrants released Tuesday.

Zahra Baker was reported missing on Oct. 9. Her father, Adam Baker, told Hickory police that he last saw her sleeping in her bedroom at about 2:30 a.m. (Click here to listen to the 911 call.) An Amber Alert was issued and a massive search for Zahra ensued.

The prosthetic leg that Zahra wore after losing hers to bone cancer was found along Christie Road in Caldwell County on Oct. 26. Her remains were found on Nov. 10 in the Dudley Shoals area of Caldwell County.

• MAP: Key Locations In Zahra's Disappearance

Elisa Baker told Hickory police on Nov. 19 that Adam Baker dismembered Zahra’s body on Sept. 25 and disposed of the body parts in various locations, including the Christie Road and Dudley Shoals areas, the warrants say.

Investigators reviewed Adam Baker’s cell phone records and the phone’s GPS locator from Sept. 25, the warrants say. According to those records, Adam Baker was not in the areas where Zahra’s remains were found on the day that Elisa Baker said he was, the warrants say.

Elisa Baker’s cell phone records indicate that she was in those areas on that day, the warrants say.

Twenty-nine search warrants totaling more than 200 pages were unsealed on Tuesday afternoon. Eyewitness News reporter Dave Faherty is going through those warrants now. Check back to wsoctv.com for updates on this developing story.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/26366558/detail.html

Maybe Adam didn't have the phone with him when he disposed of Zahra's body.

EGG-FRICKEN-ZACTLY!!!!!  You only need one cell phone on the ride to dispose of a body.  I still say the bone/bloody tissue on walls and ceiling was due to her poor little body being cut with a chain saw or any electrical cutting tool!!  I hope someone gives them a slow painful reminder of what they have done while they are in jail.  That is, if they ever arrest the slime of a sperm donor who doesn't deserve to be walking free right now!
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #949 on: January 05, 2011, 09:24:52 AM »

I was glad to see that they put a trap and trace on Adam's phone. I was sure they had, but nice to know for sure.

2 4 1
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: January 05, 2011, 09:32:41 AM »

SuzieQ -- thanks for posting this.  I was hopeful this was happening, now I can be confident!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #951 on: January 05, 2011, 09:34:33 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: January 05, 2011, 09:41:59 AM »

SuzieQ -- thanks for posting this.  I was hopeful this was happening, now I can be confident!

He has gotten very quiet, hasn't he.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: January 05, 2011, 10:14:17 AM »

I think we need a sister prayer, please.
Heavenly Father, we thank you that you have chosen us as your children.  We thank you for loving us so we can come into your presence and lay our burdens down.  We are heavy laden Father, we cringe and cry out in pain for what has happened to Zahra.  Lord, you know all about it . . . more than we know or will ever know.  We just wrestle so deeply with the whys and then the total lack of responsibility from people who were suppose to love this precious child.  Forgive our questions, yet Lord you see within our spirits and know we have them.  We doubt not you, we doubt people who have been entrusted with the gifts you have blessed them with.  Why oh why must they disregard these gifts like trash?  Enlighten us we pray . . . or Father is the answer more than we could bear?  Are you saving us from the pain of knowledge we are not equipped to handle?  We trust you, we love you, and we thank you for releasing Zahra of these earthy monsters that surrounded her.  We thank you for embracing her eternally and making her whole.  Continue to be a presence with those who truly love her, including the monkeys here . . . in Jesus' name we pray.  Amen and Amen.

Amen.  Thank you, Sister.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: January 05, 2011, 10:27:55 AM »

I think we need a sister prayer, please.
Heavenly Father, we thank you that you have chosen us as your children.  We thank you for loving us so we can come into your presence and lay our burdens down.  We are heavy laden Father, we cringe and cry out in pain for what has happened to Zahra.  Lord, you know all about it . . . more than we know or will ever know.  We just wrestle so deeply with the whys and then the total lack of responsibility from people who were suppose to love this precious child.  Forgive our questions, yet Lord you see within our spirits and know we have them.  We doubt not you, we doubt people who have been entrusted with the gifts you have blessed them with.  Why oh why must they disregard these gifts like trash?  Enlighten us we pray . . . or Father is the answer more than we could bear?  Are you saving us from the pain of knowledge we are not equipped to handle?  We trust you, we love you, and we thank you for releasing Zahra of these earthy monsters that surrounded her.  We thank you for embracing her eternally and making her whole.  Continue to be a presence with those who truly love her, including the monkeys here . . . in Jesus' name we pray.  Amen and Amen.

Amen.  Thank you, Sister.

Anytime.  I will never understand how anyone could discard another person like trash.  I just can't wrap my  thoughts around such insanity. . . not even close.  How is it we have become such a disposable society?  Don't want something . . . throw it away.  So painful to think about it.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: January 05, 2011, 10:38:35 AM »

Just a really quick look at Broughton tells you that it's a real serious mental institution:

http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~asylums/morganton_nc/index.html

Northern Rose - thank you for all the links...it's appreciated.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: January 05, 2011, 10:45:26 AM »

I am keeping a close eye on it Klaas Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #957 on: January 05, 2011, 10:48:07 AM »

Just a really quick look at Broughton tells you that it's a real serious mental institution:

http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~asylums/morganton_nc/index.html

Northern Rose - thank you for all the links...it's appreciated.

I'll bet there was more going on then bipolar to be sent there. And would like to know how many shock treatments they give there on a weekly bases? It sure would be interesting to see Elisa's medical records from that place.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: January 05, 2011, 10:59:49 AM »

I am keeping a close eye on it Klaas Wink

Cool, thanks!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: January 05, 2011, 11:46:02 AM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.