May 30, 2024, 03:46:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #9 11/27/10 - 1/5/11  (Read 201478 times)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: November 30, 2010, 10:36:42 PM »

"RAPE"    "STOMACH FLU"

OMG! Were they pimping her out and the poor little thing got pregnant????? Is that why they killed her.....

I was wondering the same thing....after her ignorant sperm donor said she was brooding.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #181 on: November 30, 2010, 10:39:37 PM »

I hope this is enough to arrest Pillsbury dough boy Adam.
This is terrifyingly horrific.

I must be blind again because I don't see the documents.
KB better run for her useless life.
And what about the two men? Where are they? Are they in jail?

They were just released this afternoon to the media. I imagine they will hang onto them a day or two for headlines/soundbites before posting them online. JMO

The info about the rape came from an informant. Doesn't mean it is true. Just that the information was used as probable cause to help obtain a search warrant. I am sure police checked it out and are investigating if it is truthful information.

I would hope its not true, but it has been being said for several weeks now.

I would say that is why they have been closed mouthed about updates lately.
They knew this was going to throw gas on a fire.
I will personally fly down and lend the match for Adam, and these two....like Klaas said, Elisa is in jail but a 15 break for a guard could solve that problem. I pysically want to throw up now, what this poor child had to endure in her short life is so horrific I don't think there are even words for it. Hope they all rot in hell

Z an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: November 30, 2010, 10:42:06 PM »

listening to Jean C. on the Nancy Grace show...this case is horrifying...what hell this little girl suffered..
I can hardly bear to listen to what they are saying!

sugarBabies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #183 on: November 30, 2010, 10:43:48 PM »

"RAPE"    "STOMACH FLU"

OMG! Were they pimping her out and the poor little thing got pregnant????? Is that why they killed her.....
I was wondering if the vomiting was a result of being hit in the head as is stated in the warrant.  A concussion can make you vomit.
There is no way to make this easier to bear, is there?
No there isn't.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #184 on: November 30, 2010, 10:46:14 PM »

Possibility that this LEWIS JAMES YOUNG could be related to Aaron Young?

ABSOLUTELY the Youngs are related
Has anyone figured out the relationship among James, Sammy and Aaron Young?
Since the informant states that Elisa B had a relationship w/ one of them..................I wonder if it could have been Aaron involved in this.  The warrent / informant says:  When the mother came back Zahra had blood in her private area and down her legs.              Didn't Aaron refer to babysitting for Zahra one time?
I wish I was good at the research ........... I wonder if James or Sammy may be in jail?  or I wonder if either James or Sammy is in the wedding pics from Aaron's recent wedding.
I am so glad Zahra is safe tonight.     

They are cousins. I have heard Elesa had a relationship with Sammy at one time. Before Aaron? After Aaron? I don't know.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: November 30, 2010, 10:47:05 PM »

"RAPE"    "STOMACH FLU"

I was wondering if the vomiting was a result of being hit in the head as is stated in the warrant.  A concussion can make you vomit.
There is no way to make this easier to bear, is there?

I'm also thinking that EB checking on Zahra at 2:30 in the morning wasn't any sort of motherly affection; more to see how bad things were.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #186 on: November 30, 2010, 10:47:31 PM »

Possibility that this LEWIS JAMES YOUNG could be related to Aaron Young?

ABSOLUTELY the Youngs are related
Has anyone figured out the relationship among James, Sammy and Aaron Young?
Since the informant states that Elisa B had a relationship w/ one of them..................I wonder if it could have been Aaron involved in this.  The warrent / informant says:  When the mother came back Zahra had blood in her private area and down her legs.              Didn't Aaron refer to babysitting for Zahra one time?
I wish I was good at the research ........... I wonder if James or Sammy may be in jail?  or I wonder if either James or Sammy is in the wedding pics from Aaron's recent wedding.
I am so glad Zahra is safe tonight.     

They are cousins. I have heard Elesa had a relationship with Sammy at one time. Before Aaron? After Aaron? I don't know.

Neither of them are in jail.
Timmy was in jail on a failure to appear but had court today and was released. He was arrested 10/22

sugarBabies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #187 on: November 30, 2010, 10:52:11 PM »

"RAPE"    "STOMACH FLU"

I was wondering the same thing....after her ignorant sperm donor said she was brooding.
Yeah even my husband said that child was being abused sexualy when AB said that.  Who talks about their child like that?
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #188 on: November 30, 2010, 10:53:43 PM »

I can't find AY's FB account on there at all anymore, is it still there?

The only way I can find it is through the messages that he sent back to me when I asked him for some of Zahra's favorite things. Typing it in, it won't come up. Here ya go:

This takes me to your page.

Removed personal facebook link.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 01:20:45 AM by CBB » Logged
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: November 30, 2010, 10:54:30 PM »

AY has his FB thing to private. And dammit, I can't find the neighbor's FB, his wall was open and he had commented about AB living there.
My helper is out of town, she had it along with some sh*t about EB AY and AB on imvu. She has it on her home computer, not on her BB. The three of them in a chat room doing three somes. ???
I knew they were all sick demented f'ers, but I did not think of the level of depravity.

No wonder adam brought his mommy to meet his brother in law/ex wife's ex husband..such nice country folk. Ya know it's not everyday that you marry into the kind of "family" that let's it all hang out, the sicker the better and join right in, which AB did. There's a special place in hell for all of them, wish they'd hurry and go there.
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #190 on: November 30, 2010, 10:59:49 PM »

Give me some time. I am searching Lewis Young's criminal record. There are 9 pages, mostly rape and assault on female. Who knows though. I'm still PrtSc the first 2 pages.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: November 30, 2010, 11:01:12 PM »

I found a Samuel Young in his late 60s near Hudson.

Samuel E Young
Home_address_ | Valdese, North Carolina 28690
Phone_ (828) xxx-xxxx
Household_ Linda S Young, Sue Young, Wendy Young
([RP(-1,2071054227,'Samuel E Young','','Valdese, NC',','Linda S Young','','Valdese, NC','Sue Young','','Valdese, NC','Summers ,'Wendy Young','','Valdese, NC','
Male
Late 60's
Married
House
$170k
Hobbies
Caucasian
Capricorn
Republican
Religion Education

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: November 30, 2010, 11:02:14 PM »

Can anyone locate his cached FB page?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #193 on: November 30, 2010, 11:06:29 PM »

NEWTON --

In court documents that were unsealed Tuesday, it was revealed that Zahra Clare Baker was likely dismembered in the bathtub of the Baker house in Hickory.

Zahra’s stepmother, Elisa Baker, has been assigned prominent defense attorney Lisa Dubs. The Oct. 27 search warrant states Elisa gave information to police through Dubs relating to the investigation.

This includes that “the body of Zahra Baker was dismembered. That blood, body fluids and pieces of bone may be located in the drain trap of the bathtub.”

Zahra, 10, was first reported missing by her father, Adam Baker, on Oct. 9. Her disappearance was changed to a homicide investigation on Oct. 12. Search warrants relating to the investigation were ordered sealed for 30 days by Superior Court Judge Timothy Kincaid beginning on Oct. 11. Judge Nathaniel Poovey signed an order Wednesday ensuring all warrants were unsealed.

The Oct. 29 search warrant states latex gloves were used when the body was dismembered and white trash bags were used to store the body parts. Dubs told investigators where the box of trash bags and latex gloves could be found in the house on 21st Avenue, NW. In the same search warrant, a Hickory investigator stated that when investigators were at the house on Oct. 27, they found possible blood evidence at the home and wanted the bloodstain pattern examined more closely by a forensic expert.

Someone with a forensic consulting firm came to examine the house in Hickory that day.

On Oct. 14, investigators learned that Zahra may have been raped prior to her death. An officer with the Burke County Sheriff’s Office received a tip from a credible source stating that two men — one of whom may have had a relationship with Elisa — raped Zahra.

In the written statement, the source said a girl — Zahra — had been at a house on County Line Road in Hildebran with two people. One of those people told this source he had “done something very bad and needed to leave town.” The statement also said the child had blood on her private area and legs and the two men raped her.

When investigators with the Hickory Police Department and the State Bureau of Investigation arrived at the house, it matched the description the source gave. There was also a mattress lying in the front yard with a large, dark stain in it, according to the warrant. One of the investigators questioned the resident of the house, who was one of the two men mentioned by the source. The resident said the “mattress was his and that he had removed it from the house to let it ‘air out’ due to the fact he had urinated on it. He stated that he knew Zahra Baker, but to the best of his knowledge, she had never been” to the house.

This was the only time, in all 13 search warrants, that any reference was made to Zahra having possibly been raped prior to her death.

In another search warrant, it is revealed just how many places Elisa Baker told investigators to search and what the would find. On Oct. 26, a Hickory police investigator met with Dubs and Steve Ehlers, a private investigator who works with Dubs. Elisa Baker rode with them to show them locations where evidence had been disposed of. According to the search warrant, these locations included:

-A dumpster at the Fox Ridge Apartments on Fourth Street Drive, NW, in Hickory. Elisa said she and Adam disposed of Zahra’s prosthetic leg in the dumpster there, and that it was wrapped in a white trash bag. However, police said Zahra’s prosthetic leg was found on Christie Road in Caldwell County on Oct. 26.

-A trash dump behind Congress Street in Granite Falls, where Elisa, Adam and Zahra lived from July through November 2009. Elisa said she and Adam dumped a mattress and box spring that belonged to Zahra there.

-A dumpster behind Fair Value Grocery Store in Hudson, where Elisa said a car cover and a bed comforter were thrown out. Elisa said both were used to conceal and transport Zahra’s body parts.

Other information learned from the search warrants:

-Elisa Baker said she, Adam and Zahra went to Oktoberfest on Friday, Oct. 8, from 7 to 9 p.m. and then went home and Zahra went to bed.

-When Adam Baker was interviewed by investigators on Saturday, Oct. 9, the day Zahra was first reported missing, Adam said he had not seen Zahra since Wednesday, Oct. 6. Elisa had reported to police that she checked on Zahra at 2:30 a.m. Saturday and she was fine. Adam also stated to police earlier in the day on Oct. 9 that he thought the kidnappers who left the note on the Chevy Tahoe took his daughter.

-Elisa Baker admitted to investigators on Oct. 11 to writing and fabricating the ransom note on the Chevy Tahoe because she was angry at Mark Coffey, Adam Baker’s boss and their landlord.

-Elisa Baker took a polygraph on Oct. 9 and was asked three questions about Zahra: Did you hurt Zahra; do you know if anyone has done harm to that child; and do you know the person that wrote that ransom note. According to the Oct. 14 search warrant, Elisa “showed deception” on all three questions.

-Blood was found in the Chevy Tahoe parked at the house on 21st Avenue, NW, in Hickory. The SBI is getting every person possibly involved in the case, and those who live at the house to give blood samples for comparison to that found in the vehicle.

-Phone records for Adam and Elisa were requested, from Sept. 18 through Oct. 11, because, according to the search warrants, investigators believed both may have participated in kidnapping.

-Investigators also obtained access to Elisa’s MySpace, Facebook and America Online email accounts, based on the case being a missing/endangered person case, according to the search warrant. They were looking for photographs, videos, blogs and classifieds she may have accessed, as well as private messages in her inbox, sent mail or trash folders.

-Elisa’s password for her Facebook account is fairygirl6668, and her password is 666. Her MySpace username was also gothicfairy6668, and her AOL email account was fairygirl6668.

-After executing a search warrant on Elisa Baker’s America Online account, AOL contacted the Hickory Police Department on Oct. 18, however, and said there were multiple email accounts possibly for the same user under different names and telephone numbers.

-A search warrant revealed Elisa had reports made to the Department of Social Services about her biological children dating back to 1999.

-In July 2010, reports were made to Caldwell County, then Catawba County DSS about possible abuse from Elisa, because of Zahra’s black eye.

-Elisa Baker is being investigated for obstruction of justice, kidnapping and homicide.

Items investigators have taken from the house on 21st Avenue include:

-Notebook with grades and attendance;

-Cutting from mattress;

-Blood swabs;

-Tissue scrapings from the wall;

-Cut section from the floor;

-Cut sections from the wall;

-Cut sections from the doorframe;

-3 latex gloves;

-Knife sheath;

-6 cans of paint;

-Stun gun;

-8 empty pill bottles;

-2 bottles with pills;

-Kitchen drain trap;

-Bathroom drain trap;

-Camo shirt;

-Pink/gray pants;

-4 prosthetic covers;

-Burn debris;

-CD photos;

-Syringe;

-Toy dolls;

-Assorted receipts and paperwork;

-Clorox bottle;

-Green car cover.
http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/nov/30/13/warrants-elisa-bakers-polygraph-test-showed-decept-ar-579114/

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #194 on: November 30, 2010, 11:07:57 PM »

I found a Samuel Young in his late 60s near Hudson.

Samuel E Young
Home_address_ | Valdese, North Carolina 28690
Phone_ (828) xxx-xxxx
Household_ Linda S Young, Sue Young, Wendy Young
([RP(-1,2071054227,'Samuel E Young','','Valdese, NC',','Linda S Young','','Valdese, NC','Sue Young','','Valdese, NC','Summers ,'Wendy Young','','Valdese, NC','
Male
Late 60's
Married
House
$170k
Hobbies
Caucasian
Capricorn
Republican
Religion Education

Police searched the home of Timothy Samuel "Sammy" Young and Lewis James Young.

pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #195 on: November 30, 2010, 11:10:00 PM »

Lewis Young, curiously enough, has failure to return rental property and worthless checks on his record too. He also has assault with deadly weapon-intent to kill. What is this guy doing walking around????????????? 

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #196 on: November 30, 2010, 11:11:36 PM »

TSY Criminal records
http://www.wikiupload.com/R7TAM1qe

LJY
http://www.wikiupload.com/MwtT0N0L

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: November 30, 2010, 11:15:52 PM »

Lewis Young, curiously enough, has failure to return rental property and worthless checks on his record too. He also has assault with deadly weapon-intent to kill. What is this guy doing walking around????????????? 

Keeping Adam Baker company?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: November 30, 2010, 11:24:09 PM »

Thank you.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: November 30, 2010, 11:26:15 PM »

Thanks Pink Angel
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.