April 28, 2024, 06:43:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #9 11/27/10 - 1/5/11  (Read 199926 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #240 on: December 01, 2010, 12:15:52 PM »

NRCG, I know that sometimes my posts seem "Pollyanna-ish", but the only way I can get through this case is to consistently remind myself that for Zahra, the pain has been erased. I honestly believe that Jessica and Zahra are sliding down rainbows and that their laughter is woven into Heaven's glorious song.

I have a much harder time grasping that evil, like Zahra endured, exists in a sleepy little town like Hickory. I can't grasp that she suffered  at the hands of her own Father. I want all that hurt her to suffer like she did. I want them to feel afraid and helpless. I want them to learn empathy in terror since it was never born in love.

an angelic monkey  That is the only way, to know the suffering has stopped and they are at peace. I keep thinking about Emily, and pray she is doing alright, though can't comprehend how you could be alright 
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: December 01, 2010, 12:17:48 PM »

Zahra Baker case: Warrants released, and lies uncovered
snipped

Those pictures were transferred from Karen Baker’s Facebook account and sent to Emily Dietrich on October 4th.

Emily asked her friend to contact Karen Baker and see if Emily could please speak to her daughter.  According to a source close to Adam, three days before Zahra went missing Karen Baker contacted Adam Baker and told him Emily had found Zahra and wanted to speak to her.  After the conversation with his mother a heated argument ensued between Elisa Baker and Adam Baker about the situation.  Zahra overheard the argument and confronted her father.  (Most likely because she had been lied to her whole life that her mommy didn’t want anything to do with her, and now she was hearing that her mommy wanted to speak to her.)

The next day the Bakers (Elisa and Adam) are reported to have discarded Zahra’s old mattress and replaced it with a new one.  Two days later they would report Zahra missing.

snipped

Valhall.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/11/30/zahra-baker-case-warrants-released-and-lies-uncovered/
Wow, that would be Wednesday Oct 6) the day ab told police he last saw Zahra

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: December 01, 2010, 12:33:04 PM »

pale   

puker 

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

RIP Sweet ~ Zahra ~, beautiful brave girl.  I'm so sorry, baby.  Weeping for you, there are no words. 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #243 on: December 01, 2010, 01:21:31 PM »

Hey you guys how are you all doing? I was wanting to know if the documents have been released to the public yet?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #244 on: December 01, 2010, 01:26:49 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

The release of the search warrants has just about done me in. I have prayed so hard that however Zahra died that it was quick . I pray that now in Heaven all those horrific things are no longer remembered and that God and the Angels were there with her when she was being brutalized. I can't ask God to even have mercy on their souls. I am a very peaceful person, but this is one time I hope there is some vigilante justice. These people need to die a horrific death with the Devil waiting to take them to the bottom level of hell!

God Bless you Angel Zahra....I am so sorry I was not there to help you. You would have been so loved in my family.

I am reminded of the bible verse....Jesus Wept! 
I am comforted by knowing the Lord never left your side. Rest in Peace Sweet Angel! You deserved so much more.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #245 on: December 01, 2010, 01:30:24 PM »

CHARLOTTE -- Wednesday, Hickory Police officials said they may release more information about SBI lab results they've been waiting for in the Zahra Baker case. Meanwhile, the search warrants released Tuesday shed some light on the investigation into Zahra's death.

http://triangle.news14.com/content/video_stories/633455/sbi-lab-results-may-be-released-in-zahra-baker-case?ap=1&MP4

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #246 on: December 01, 2010, 01:31:48 PM »

Hey you guys how are you all doing? I was wanting to know if the documents have been released to the public yet?

There are links to all the warrants at the website I just posted.   

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #247 on: December 01, 2010, 01:32:38 PM »

Zahra Baker case: Warrants released, and lies uncovered
snipped

Those pictures were transferred from Karen Baker’s Facebook account and sent to Emily Dietrich on October 4th.

Emily asked her friend to contact Karen Baker and see if Emily could please speak to her daughter.  According to a source close to Adam, three days before Zahra went missing Karen Baker contacted Adam Baker and told him Emily had found Zahra and wanted to speak to her.  After the conversation with his mother a heated argument ensued between Elisa Baker and Adam Baker about the situation.  Zahra overheard the argument and confronted her father.  (Most likely because she had been lied to her whole life that her mommy didn’t want anything to do with her, and now she was hearing that her mommy wanted to speak to her.)

The next day the Bakers (Elisa and Adam) are reported to have discarded Zahra’s old mattress and replaced it with a new one.  Two days later they would report Zahra missing.

snipped

Valhall.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/11/30/zahra-baker-case-warrants-released-and-lies-uncovered/
Wow, that would be Wednesday Oct 6) the day ab told police he last saw Zahra
I have been wondering for a while if Adam Baker had been sexually abusing his daughter and that is why he was consistently staying one step ahead of the biological mother finding them.  He and his new wife were hiding the sexual abuse and didn't want the bio-mom to have contact.  Hence they moved constantly to stay ahead of the game.  It also fits with the home-schooling and no contact with outsiders.  Just a thought and opinion.  Definately evil resided in that home for many years. 
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #248 on: December 01, 2010, 01:32:47 PM »

Excuse my manners...good afternoon all!  I wish we had a "I am beyond sick over this Monkey" icon.......

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #249 on: December 01, 2010, 01:50:45 PM »

Thanks for the link irish monkey Smile
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #250 on: December 01, 2010, 01:54:47 PM »

Very good question, NRCG! It's one I've been asking myself. It seems that maybe no one in Zahra's life was anything less than a monster!
I hope that I say this the right way it has been haunting me.  It is always horrific and sickening when a child or woman is raped, but the thought of a child that survived cancer, has a partial leg, and hearing aides is raped like this, it makes it so much worse for me. I actually got an upset stomach and almost vomited when I read this yesterday. Jessica lunsford and Zahra Clare Baker will be forever in my mind.   an angelic monkey

Indeed.... I just cannot stop  . This is the sickest of the sick. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #251 on: December 01, 2010, 01:55:48 PM »

NRCG, I know that sometimes my posts seem "Pollyanna-ish", but the only way I can get through this case is to consistently remind myself that for Zahra, the pain has been erased. I honestly believe that Jessica and Zahra are sliding down rainbows and that their laughter is woven into Heaven's glorious song.

I have a much harder time grasping that evil, like Zahra endured, exists in a sleepy little town like Hickory. I can't grasp that she suffered  at the hands of her own Father. I want all that hurt her to suffer like she did. I want them to feel afraid and helpless. I want them to learn empathy in terror since it was never born in love.

Amen CBB.  I have struggled with being able to put how I feel about this case into words and you did - thank you.  RIP Zahra no one will ever ever harm you again.  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #252 on: December 01, 2010, 01:55:56 PM »

Thanks for the link irish monkey Smile

Not sure you'll be thanking me after you read all of them.....       

Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #253 on: December 01, 2010, 02:20:42 PM »

Good afternoon everyone.

From the begining I thought this was the saddest case I had ever seen, now with the release of these documents, I am more heartsick than before.  I cannot wrap my mind around what this innocent child was put through and how her body was discarded like trash.

When all is said and done, I hope everyone who had a hand in this childs demise and disposal gets met at the doors of hell by the devil himself and I hope that for all eternity, over and over,  he does to them what they did to Zahra.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: December 01, 2010, 02:48:31 PM »

In the warrants, I see where they're asking for AB's cell phone information.  I hadn't really thought about whether or not they would be able to get pings off of his cell phone concerning where he was during the assumed disposal time of poor Zahra. That also leads me to believe that maybe they could also get EB's same pings, etc?  What do you guys think?
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #255 on: December 01, 2010, 03:07:08 PM »

In the warrants, I see where they're asking for AB's cell phone information.  I hadn't really thought about whether or not they would be able to get pings off of his cell phone concerning where he was during the assumed disposal time of poor Zahra. That also leads me to believe that maybe they could also get EB's same pings, etc?  What do you guys think?

I totally agree with you.  Triangulating those pings takes time, IIRC, so that maybe one reason that AB is still walking around.  MOO

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: December 01, 2010, 03:08:10 PM »

So LJY (above) is Aaron Young's brother. The other man is "Sammy," who is a cousin to Aaron and LJY.

Just trying to get this straight.

This guy above has a record longer than his arm, from countless driving violations, including hit and run, to possession of drug paraphernalia, cocaine possession, probation violations, larceny, assault on a female and protective order violation, to name just a few.

Amazing to me he is walking the streets.

(Thanks to pink angel for posting links to the law records a few pages back.)

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: December 01, 2010, 03:13:29 PM »

I finally got through all of the pages of warrants.  (eyes boggling)  One thing that is bothering me is that people (particularly the Nancy Grace show) keep saying that the warrants say that Zahra's body parts were dumped in a dumpster.  But that's not what the warrants say at all.  And it doesn't fit the facts.  Her body parts were transported in the comforter and the car cover (apparently in plastic bags), and then the comforter and car cover were dumped in a dumpster.  Not the body.  I know they like to sensationalize, but good Lord - isn't this gruesome enough without adding MORE to it.  It's becoming a major pet peeve for me, and I'm really surprised that supposed lawyer-types (who you would think would have an eye for details about wording) would get it right.

/rant over.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #258 on: December 01, 2010, 03:30:40 PM »

So LJY (above) is Aaron Young's brother. The other man is "Sammy," who is a cousin to Aaron and LJY.

Just trying to get this straight.

This guy above has a record longer than his arm, from countless driving violations, including hit and run, to possession of drug paraphernalia, cocaine possession, probation violations, larceny, assault on a female and protective order violation, to name just a few.

Amazing to me he is walking the streets.

(Thanks to pink angel for posting links to the law records a few pages back.)
Just wow, and with all that, this man who looks as dumb as a box of rocks, is walking around.
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #259 on: December 01, 2010, 03:54:01 PM »

I finally got through all of the pages of warrants.  (eyes boggling)  One thing that is bothering me is that people (particularly the Nancy Grace show) keep saying that the warrants say that Zahra's body parts were dumped in a dumpster.  But that's not what the warrants say at all.  And it doesn't fit the facts.  Her body parts were transported in the comforter and the car cover (apparently in plastic bags), and then the comforter and car cover were dumped in a dumpster.  Not the body.  I know they like to sensationalize, but good Lord - isn't this gruesome enough without adding MORE to it.  It's becoming a major pet peeve for me, and I'm really surprised that supposed lawyer-types (who you would think would have an eye for details about wording) would get it right.

/rant over.   
[/quote

I so agree with you...the truth is more horrendous than any drama the "news shows" can create.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.