April 19, 2024, 08:30:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bed Bugs & Obama  (Read 2035 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 16, 2010, 01:29:02 PM »

Everytime I hear another story about bed bugs, I have to wonder about Obama and the liberals.

There was a time when everyone had bed bugs.  Folks tried their hardest to keep bed bugs under control.  Bed bugs were considered a bad thing.  I've read that families even put the posts of their beds in buckets of kerosene to keep bed bugs from joining them.  Imagine, sleeping in kerosene, smelling those fumes all night...all to keep bed bugs at bay. 

Bed bugs were considered a bad thing.  They spread disease, and are uncomfortable to live with.

There was a big effort to eradicate bed bugs.  Someone came up with the idea (from what I've read) of putting a small amount of pesticide or insect  repellent in mattresses, and other furniture to keep out the bugs.   In many places, like the US, bed bugs were a thing of the past and everyone slept better (even if they didn't know it).

Like most things in life, there are reports of a small number of people who are allergic to the chemical.  What does the government do?  Ban the chemicals in beds and furniture. 

If some people are allergic, let everyone have bed bugs.

What is the result?  Bed bugs are the next epidemic. 

Pick up your furniture yourself...bed bugs might come on the delivery truck.

Bed bugs aren't a sign of dirt or class, everyone has them!

That seems to be a liberal and Obama rally cry - Stuff isn't bad and we must widely share our disease, pest, and misery.

For generations, folks have worked to eliminate poverty, bed bugs, and high prices.

Obama seems to be for all the bad things in life - poverty, bed bugs, and high prices.

It's not that he's against Americans, he just for everyone else and bed bugs.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 01:31:19 PM »

Peanuts

Peanuts make good snacks, they are tasty, and good for many of us.

Unfortunately, a small tiny portion of the population is allergic to them. 

Why not train those kids and people to just avoid the thing they are allergic to?

Instead, they've pretty much banned peanuts, and other nuts in our every day life, schools, and day cares.

Why?

I'm sure there are folks allergic to trees...they haven't clear cut the rain forest.  Why not?

Why destroy a good thing for most of us? 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 01:39:29 PM »

Head Lice

Head lice used to be common.  Good folks worked hard to keep their children, schools, and communities lice free.  In my family, my mother always worried we'd get lice from the bus, sharing a hair brush, or at the show.

We never had lice, and I attribute that to the diligence of my mother.

Anyone can get lice, lice don't discriminate.

Every fall I read about lice policies.  It's the same old news - lice doesn't mean your dirty...

Instead of 'no nits' policies, they go with shampoo and come back with nits.

Anyone with common sense wonder why lice don't go away in some schools?

How can any school ensure that parents use the products correctly?  Aren't using mayo? 

With 'no nits' you have to actually spend some time with your kids, apply some parental effort.

In a world where schools provide 3 meals a day to children, what do we need some parents for?

Rather than eliminate lice, some, like liberals seem to want everyone to experience this human pest.

Is it better that everyone shares bed bugs, lice, communicable diseases, and poverty?  It's only fair that everyone lives in  h e ll?

Or was it better when folks acknowledged how horrible all of these conditions were and tried to reduce and eliminate them?

What's next after bed bugs, lice, and poverty?

Cancer for everyone?  It's only fair...

Typhus for everyone?  It's only fair...

Why does it seem like liberals want to share the worlds misery with everyone?

What happened to making life better?

just my humble opinions

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.