March 28, 2024, 10:28:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #852 11/20/10 - 11/23/10  (Read 258589 times)
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #120 on: November 20, 2010, 04:45:30 PM »

I guess my thoughts are it would be pretty hard for a mandible to just wash ashore. I do admit it seems like it is possible, but not very likely at all.

There are rocks and coral out there and it would be snagged and buried under sand. It's highly unlikely it washed up in my opinion. Not to mention, nor forget, the current which is very strong even though it looks calm. Took me a half an hour to swim from the Bahia catamaran to shore at the Hyatt and it's only about 500-600 feet. The current is stronger near the Phoenix.

It either washed there from Bubali or was buried there this entire time, in my opinion. It didn't come from the ocean.

Of course, it could have been planted, but I doubt that because it would rely on a chance discovery to make a "startling" find.  And I don't see a Geerman involved - YET! 

I tend to agree with this idea that the mandible washed down from Bubalbi.  First there was storm surge into the swamp then it receeded which is when and how I think it washed out at this particular time and location.  What are the odds of it washing ashore right where Bubalbi drains into the ocean?
I agree with you and Lisa that IF the mandible indeed "washed up" -- it was from the jetty or Bubali. I just don't think it washed up -- it was planted.
Yeah, I finished painting  and I'm back!  I saw this and agree this is another very good theory!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: November 20, 2010, 04:46:33 PM »

I'll bet Rob is right that we'll have to wait until Wednesday.

God Bless Natalee's Family.

Snoopy Courtois  RIP  7-27-1995   11-20-2010  Best dog in the world.

Sad

Hugs to you Snoopy.

RIP Snoopy Courtois

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
crazybabyborg
« Reply #122 on: November 20, 2010, 04:50:41 PM »

Could it be that that Natalee's jawbone was planted in the Palm Beach area of Aruba ....

1.  To distract from January 7, 2008 recovery of the trap's contents by Aruban divers in the Arashi Beach area?

2.  In an attempt to establish a negotiable avenue for Joran to be extradited from Peru to face murder charges in the 2005 Natalee Holloway case ... murder charges that will never result in a conviction?

3.  To appease Beth Holloway whose ongoing voice for her daughter will continue to be Aruba's worst nightmare if answers are not forthcoming and ... until she can bring her daughter home.

All of the above.

If they are going to give Natalee back to her family now is the time.

4. To make us all go away after five years of fighting and supporting Natalee and her family.

We aren't going away until justice is served.

Yes, Yes, and Yes! I've said it before, but I feel strongly enough to say it again: I believe with all my heart that Beth has caused the timing of this. With the recent airing of Peter's show where Beth confronted Joran in jail and then she and Peter returned to Aruba, Beth's words are still ringing in their ears.

She told Joran that when he was sixty she would be across from him asking to let her bring Natalee home. On the beach in Aruba, she promised to return in 5 years with Peter and maybe she could touch the water. They don't laugh at this slight woman anymore. They have learned to believe her, and they have every reason in the world to know that as long as Beth can suddenly make headlines in her quest, the shadow that is Natalee's will loom large over their island. I believe there was a closed door meeting of interested parties where it was decided to give her something of what she seeks in hopes it would dampen her determination.

They want this to all go away. They always have. They just grossly underestimated the steely resolve of a Mother and they underestimated the indignation of those who support her. It's never going away until Natalee is home as a first step.
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #123 on: November 20, 2010, 04:54:33 PM »

My condolences on your dog, and hugs coming your way.  It's hard to loose a good old friend like that, but apparently you took very good care of your friend and I'm sure they knew they were well loved, and loved well in return.

The Rainbow Bridge
Inspired by a Norse legend

By the edge of a woods, at the foot of a hill,
Is a lush, green meadow where time stands still.
Where the friends of man and woman do run,
When their time on earth is over and done.

For here, between this world and the next,
Is a place where each beloved creature finds rest.
On this golden land, they wait and they play,
Till the Rainbow Bridge they cross over one day.

No more do they suffer, in pain or in sadness,
For here they are whole, their lives filled with gladness.
Their limbs are restored, their health renewed,
Their bodies have healed, with strength imbued.
They romp through the grass, without even a care,
Until one day they start, and sniff at the air.

All ears prick forward, eyes dart front and back,
Then all of a sudden, one breaks from the pack.
For just at that instant, their eyes have met;
Together again, both person and pet.

So they run to each other, these friends from long past,
The time of their parting is over at last.

The sadness they felt while they were apart,
Has turned into joy once more in each heart.
They embrace with a love that will last forever,

And then, side-by-side, they cross over… together.

So Sorry you are sad now but rest easy...Snoopy's going to be there when you get there! an angelic monkey
crazybabyborg
« Reply #124 on: November 20, 2010, 04:56:07 PM »

I'll bet Rob is right that we'll have to wait until Wednesday.

God Bless Natalee's Family.

Snoopy......... I'm so sorry!! I know it's hard and know how much love passes between us and our furbabies. I don't trust anybody that can't love a dog! I'm sending you heartfelt hugs!!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: November 20, 2010, 04:56:14 PM »

Could it be that that Natalee's jawbone was planted in the Palm Beach area of Aruba ....

1.  To distract from January 7, 2008 recovery of the trap's contents by Aruban divers in the Arashi Beach area?

2.  In an attempt to establish a negotiable avenue for Joran to be extradited from Peru to face murder charges in the 2005 Natalee Holloway case ... murder charges that will never result in a conviction?

3.  To appease Beth Holloway whose ongoing voice for her daughter will continue to be Aruba's worst nightmare if answers are not forthcoming and ... until she can bring her daughter home.

All of the above.

4. To make us all go away after five years of fighting and supporting Natalee and her family.

Yes, Yes, and Yes! I've said it before, but I feel strongly enough to say it again: I believe with all my heart that Beth has caused the timing of this. With the recent airing of Peter's show where Beth confronted Joran in jail and then she and Peter returned to Aruba, Beth's words are still ringing in their ears.

She told Joran that when he was sixty she would be across from him asking to let her bring Natalee home. On the beach in Aruba, she promised to return in 5 years with Peter and maybe she could touch the water. They don't laugh at this slight woman anymore. They have learned to believe her, and they have every reason in the world to know that as long as Beth can suddenly make headlines in her quest, the shadow that is Natalee's will loom large over their island. I believe there was a closed door meeting of interested parties where it was decided to give her something of what she seeks in hopes it would dampen her determination.

They want this to all go away. They always have. They just grossly underestimated the steely resolve of a Mother and they underestimated the indignation of those who support her. It's never going away until Natalee is home as a first step.

Well said CBB 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: November 20, 2010, 04:58:52 PM »

I will also say this.  If they are Natalee's remains.  Anita will move off the island and return to the Netherlands with her youngest son next year.  As we all can see the youngest son is not turning out so well and I think she wants him to continue his schooling in the Netherlands under the watchful eye of her relatives.

JMO
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: November 20, 2010, 04:59:20 PM »

All of the above.

Well said!! That is precisely why I think it was planted. 

Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: November 20, 2010, 05:02:39 PM »

All of the above.

Most Certainly a Case of Gross Underestimation on their part!  There will be no dampening going on but things sure could heat up! Monkey Devil!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #129 on: November 20, 2010, 05:03:23 PM »

OMG Lisa......... you got me on the poem.......... groping for kleenex........

I'm nervous about the lack of an announcement about the bone. How on Earth do Beth and Dave go through this? It's beyond cruel to delay an identification and at this point, I'm convinced that's exactly what is happening.

I HATE THEM ALL!!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: November 20, 2010, 05:06:56 PM »

I'm nervous about the lack of an announcement about the bone. How on Earth do Beth and Dave go through this? It's beyond cruel to delay an identification and at this point, I'm convinced that's exactly what is happening.

I HATE THEM ALL!!

They are all cruel.  They have no heart.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #131 on: November 20, 2010, 05:10:00 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_81262.php

English version:

‘Jawbone belongs to a young female’

19 Nov, 2010, 13:25 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

ORANJESTAD — The partial jawbone found by American tourists on the beach near the Phoenix Hotel last week Friday, belongs to a young female. At any rate, that’s what American media are saying, who base this on comments from field officer Peter Blanken. He is currently in the Netherlands and was not available for comment this morning.

Meanwhile, the Public Prosecutor (OM) here does not wish to comment on the case and says one will wait for the result from the Dutch Forensic Institute (NFI). Whether Blanken had indeed told the American media that it regarded a jawbone of a young female, solicitor general Taco Stein could not ‘confirm or deny’ this morning. “As I have not spoken to him yet, I do not know what he did or did not say. Our viewpoint remains that we wait for the result from NFI,” Stein said before the Amigoe.

It is unknown yet when the research from the Forensic Institute will be completed. However, the solicitor general does know that no result will be available today anyhow. “We will probably know more next week.” Stein says that based on the result, the OM will ‘consider’ what will be made known to the media and that any relatives will be informed first. “You can imagine the Holloway-family is having a hard time now.” Stein did not wish to anticipate of which consequences a positive identification could have for the investigation into the case surrounding Natalee Holloway. Nevertheless, he says one has meanwhile searched the location where the jawbone had washed ashore. This investigation had not yielded anything, according to Stein.

For that matter, it is still not certain whether one could remove sufficient DNA from the jawbone for positive identification. “We will have to wait what the experts say, but the bone had been in the seawater for a long time.” The DNA material from the jawbone will be compared with the DNA profiles from Natalee’s parents. Dental data from Natalee is supposedly sent from the United States to the Netherlands for comparison as well. The American teenager disappeared without a trace in 2005 after spending an evening out at Carlos and Charlies. Joran van der Sloot was the last person she was seen with. Joran is meanwhile on remand in the Castro Castro prison in Peru. He is suspected of murdering the Peruvian student Stephany Flores last May.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: November 20, 2010, 05:10:24 PM »

Some of you may find this fascinating some of you may not …

If the Mandible turns out to be Natalee’s then the Kalpoes have just as much explaining to do as Joran does.  New Statements should be in order.  I believe if this occurs the Kalpoes will turn against him or him against them and more information will come out maybe enough to lead us to Natalee. We can only hope!

This brings to light what Allison Dubois “Medium”said back in November 2005.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10283432/

COSBY: And real quick, I don‘t know if you can foresee the future, but will we see closure to this case, real quick? 

DUBOIS: I actually do think one of the boys will turn on the other boys and offer up something that will lead to a resolve of the case.  I always did see them near the water with her.  So my concern is that Van Der Sloot knew exactly where to put her, water-wise, where the decomposition or the elements in the water would make it so that she would not be found. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #133 on: November 20, 2010, 05:18:25 PM »

I will also say this.  If they are Natalee's remains.  Anita will move off the island and return to the Netherlands with her youngest son next year.  As we all can see the youngest son is not turning out so well and I think she wants him to continue his schooling in the Netherlands under the watchful eye of her relatives.

JMO

yep - better move fast and get that youngest slob in den dolder with Dr. Johan before he ends up killing a local girl and the island mobs the house and burns it to the ground.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #134 on: November 20, 2010, 05:22:34 PM »

If the Mandible turns out to be Natalee’s then the Kalpoes have just as much explaining to do as Joran does.  New Statements should be in order.  I believe if this occurs the Kalpoes will turn against him or him against them and more information will come out maybe enough to lead us to Natalee. We can only hope!

COSBY: And real quick, I don‘t know if you can foresee the future, but will we see closure to this case, real quick? 

DUBOIS: I actually do think one of the boys will turn on the other boys and offer up something that will lead to a resolve of the case.  I always did see them near the water with her.  So my concern is that Van Der Sloot knew exactly where to put her, water-wise, where the decomposition or the elements in the water would make it so that she would not be found. 

no offense Lisa, but 80% of the island is near water of some sort. Ponds, drainage ditches, the ocean, pools, overflow spillways... etc. etc....

sort of hard not to be located near water ... on an island.

+++

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #135 on: November 20, 2010, 05:23:15 PM »

JMO

yep - better move fast and get that youngest slob in den dolder with Dr. Johan before he ends up killing a local girl and the island mobs the house and burns it to the ground.

...with them in it.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #136 on: November 20, 2010, 05:27:03 PM »

JMO

...with them in it.   

+++

Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: November 20, 2010, 05:30:04 PM »

I HATE THEM ALL!!

They are all cruel.  They have no heart.
They are SCARED - They see an angry mob at the door!  The Rooster has come home to Roost! Wimps!
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: November 20, 2010, 05:31:39 PM »

no offense Lisa, but 80% of the island is near water of some sort. Ponds, drainage ditches, the ocean, pools, overflow spillways... etc. etc....

sort of hard not to be located near water ... on an island.
LOL - You speak the Truth!
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: November 20, 2010, 05:35:09 PM »

I’m getting ready to throw tomatoes at the television!  Every 10 minutes Could it be…  ::MonkeyEek::Could it be… 
Alright already  – Tell us what we want to hear!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.