March 28, 2024, 05:20:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #852 11/20/10 - 11/23/10  (Read 258633 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: November 22, 2010, 06:36:23 PM »

Gonna go out on a limb here. Won't the first and won't be the last.

I was wondering to myself - why wait to announce this discovery? I think this is it and it is Natalee. As a few others said - it feels different this time. But even so, I'm trying not to get to excited after five and a half long years.

So why wait... why not just come right out and tell the world? is it to further the cover up? is it to protect the guilty? or even to finally do the right thing? meaning telling Beth, Dave, Matt and their respective families? Well, it's certainly to give Beth and Dave and their families a day to digest this ALL. But in my heart - I think there is something - and this will take a little bit of time.

You see, the cased always hinged on finding something related to Natalee to prove her death. We all knew she was deceased on day three. It was obvious, but according to these moronic imbeciles - they needed a body - which will occur shortly.

I think in the next few days, and remember ya'll I'm going out on a limb here - there will be arrests of the Kalpoes, Guido, possibly the Gottenbos slobs, Jeffrey van Cromvoirt, Steve Croes and maybe even the corpse of Paulus - post haste. Paulus may face a series of charges which would open his estate to future legal civil suit. The KLPD, All of America, All of Holland and the FBI have known Natalee was deceased and who did it for five long years.

Remember this is going out on a limb and maybe I'm not correct - however, using their own words against the Aruban officials and the citizens - there is nothing now to stop these arrests from taking place. The truth was always known - they claimed they couldn't prove it, til now.

It's the right thing to do, provided it is Natalee, and the right thing to do by the citizens of Aruba and America.

Settling this matter once and for all means more than Joran alone takes the fall. ALL of those that conspired deserve to finally face what they have coming.

Maybe the last few days - after finding this was Natalee - was to get ready to make a series of long overdue arrests and those might include police.

Thanks for going out on a limb Rob. 

Overdue arrests - including police . . . sweet!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: November 22, 2010, 06:37:52 PM »

Lisa in MD is BANNED

No more games
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: November 22, 2010, 06:40:47 PM »

Sometimes it is not just words, but tone that show disrespect.

Thank you for respecting yourself Klaas.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: November 22, 2010, 06:41:29 PM »

Lisa in MD is BANNED

No more games

BINGO, been waiting for that for the last 3 days.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: November 22, 2010, 06:42:46 PM »

Sorry Blue Moon, I was gone for 3 days 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: November 22, 2010, 06:44:15 PM »

You guys may already have this, but if not....

http://twitter.com/MinisterSamson
Name Samson
Location Amsterdam / Curaçao
Bio All the BREAKING NEWS from Curacao, FIRST! --------- 22-y/o law student, radio programmer & board member of Kiva. Blind for replies containing question marks.214
Following  377
Followers  14
Listed 

I didn't confirm anything. Just for the record. We shall have to wait for the press conference tomorrow afternoon.
18 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

.RT @pvdp: @MinisterSamson why not reveal your source? Now it's no news. > I'd say wait for tomorrow's official press release.
about 2 hours ago via web in reply to pvdp

.RT @mooseNYC: @MinisterSamson any source on that? how do you know? > According to my source in Aruba. I can't confirm anything myself.
about 2 hours ago via web in reply to mooseNYC

.@jeffmartina @Shon_Toni Confidential source
about 6 hours ago via web in reply to jeffmartina
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #706 on: November 22, 2010, 06:45:15 PM »

Lisa in MD is BANNED

No more games

Good things come to those who wait...we all know that we do not have to look for an opportunity to 'try to be nice'.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 06:46:57 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: November 22, 2010, 06:45:21 PM »

Sorry Blue Moon, I was gone for 3 days 

Well aware but I knew you would know how to handle it with grace.  (welcome back, hope you had a great trip)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: November 22, 2010, 06:48:26 PM »

Gonna go out on a limb here. Won't the first and won't be the last.

I was wondering to myself - why wait to announce this discovery? I think this is it and it is Natalee. As a few others said - it feels different this time. But even so, I'm trying not to get to excited after five and a half long years.

So why wait... why not just come right out and tell the world? is it to further the cover up? is it to protect the guilty? or even to finally do the right thing? meaning telling Beth, Dave, Matt and their respective families? Well, it's certainly to give Beth and Dave and their families a day to digest this ALL. But in my heart - I think there is something - and this will take a little bit of time.

You see, the cased always hinged on finding something related to Natalee to prove her death. We all knew she was deceased on day three. It was obvious, but according to these moronic imbeciles - they needed a body - which will occur shortly.

I think in the next few days, and remember ya'll I'm going out on a limb here - there will be arrests of the Kalpoes, Guido, possibly the Gottenbos slobs, Jeffrey van Cromvoirt, Steve Croes and maybe even the corpse of Paulus - post haste. Paulus may face a series of charges which would open his estate to future legal civil suit. The KLPD, All of America, All of Holland and the FBI have known Natalee was deceased and who did it for five long years.

Remember this is going out on a limb and maybe I'm not correct - however, using their own words against the Aruban officials and the citizens - there is nothing now to stop these arrests from taking place. The truth was always known - they claimed they couldn't prove it, til now.

It's the right thing to do, provided it is Natalee, and the right thing to do by the citizens of Aruba and America.

Settling this matter once and for all means more than Joran alone takes the fall. ALL of those that conspired deserve to finally face what they have coming.

Maybe the last few days - after finding this was Natalee - was to get ready to make a series of long overdue arrests and those might include police.

Thanks for going out on a limb Rob. 

Overdue arrests - including police . . . sweet!

Agreed! Would be uber nice!

Rob, nice to see you posting on here again. Always love reading your insightful posts.
Robyn621
Scared Monkey

« Reply #709 on: November 22, 2010, 06:48:51 PM »

I apologize if this has been mentioned already but does anyone know what time the announcement will be tomorrow? Thanks! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: November 22, 2010, 06:51:37 PM »

I apologize if this has been mentioned already but does anyone know what time the announcement will be tomorrow? Thanks! 

I heard tomorrow afternoon but WHO KNOWS with Aruba.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #711 on: November 22, 2010, 06:51:57 PM »

Lisa in MD is BANNED

No more games

THANK YOU KLAAS !!!

I never really post as I don't have any real sleuthing ability.  I do pray often though for the wrongs done to the missing and their families.

I am GRATEFUL for how you run this site with the help of the mods.  You are all a "CLASS ACT" individually.  The research here is also amazing.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #712 on: November 22, 2010, 06:52:33 PM »

I thought it was posted it would be afternoon, but I may be mistaken.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: November 22, 2010, 06:54:19 PM »

I agree with Rob. I really feel that if they already know who this person is, and it isn't Natalee - and they know full well the world is waiting to see her get the justice she deserves - then they would have just come out and said so already.  If they haven't told Beth yet, then that doesn't necessarily mean anything. I think this is just par for the course over in Aruba.  They're not her friend. Why do her any favors by giving her the news early? They have to make a big show of it by having some formal announcement.   (They're really f'd up if they don't tell her early, and she has to find out with the rest of the world. I'd be pretty disgusted by that).
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 06:55:46 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Robyn621
Scared Monkey

« Reply #714 on: November 22, 2010, 06:54:34 PM »

I heard tomorrow afternoon but WHO KNOWS with Aruba.

So basically I should get everything done in the early morning tomorrow in case I need to plant myself in front of the computer all day...lol. Thanks! Smile
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: November 22, 2010, 06:58:38 PM »

JeremyHubbard
.headed to Aruba for GMA.

http://twitter.com/JeremyHubbard
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: November 22, 2010, 06:59:21 PM »

IMO, the Aruban prosecutor KNOWS the answer so why haven't they informed Beth and Dave?  There is no excuse.  Yes or No and then just take the fallout of whatever the answer.  Are they trying to prepare for the media onslaught?

I know I'm wayyyy behind -- but I keep thinking they are looking for that wizard....ya know, the wizard  that turns blood into chocolate. They want to see if the Wizard can turn a human jaw bone into......a hermit crab.

Welcome back   

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #717 on: November 22, 2010, 07:00:18 PM »

Lisa in MD is BANNED

No more games

Funny, there was a certain picture of a certain someone whom Carpe said "a horse needs a chiropractor" and a certain bubble butt..

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: November 22, 2010, 07:01:11 PM »

I'll second that. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: November 22, 2010, 07:02:31 PM »

Jinkasaurus and Ruppa are already in Aruba as well as CBS.  ABC is sending someone from GMA.  Not seen anything about FOX.  I was wondering if Greta would be there but I guess she is sticking to politics.  One happy island full of reporters. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.