April 18, 2024, 10:36:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #852 11/20/10 - 11/23/10  (Read 260108 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: November 16, 2010, 02:56:13 PM »

Justice for Natalee...

and Stephany!  

FP Scared Monkeys: http://scaredmonkeys.com/category/natalee-holloway/
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 03:56:46 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 07:31:11 AM »

Thanks San and Nut!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 07:32:56 AM »

Thanks TM and Nut.  Now I can have my coffee.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 07:34:17 AM »

YUP!  lol

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, 07:36:43 AM »

YUP!  lol

Thanks for changing the dates on the other thread.  I went to do it and they were changed already.  You are a quick as Klaas 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2010, 07:44:05 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/International/natalee-holloway-case-authorities-results-test-jaw-bone/story?id=12191532&page=2

Source: Dutch Officials 'Almost Certainly Know' Whether Jaw Bone Belongs to Natalee Holloway
Forensics Teams in the Netherlands Have Had Holloways' Dental Records for Days

By SARAH NETTER
Nov. 19, 2010—

The Dutch forensics team charged with examining a jaw bone that washed up on an Aruban beach has had Natalee Holloway's dental records in hand since Tuesday, more than enough time to make a comparison, a source close to the family said today.

"They almost certainly know by now the results," the source told ABC News.

"There are mixed signals," the source said. "If it wasn't her I'd think they'd come out and say it wasn't her with all the fanfare."

Aruban prosecutor Peter Blanken made headlines Thursday by telling CNN that the jaw bone was that of a young woman. Yet, after flying to the Netherlands for the testing, Blanken is headed home to Aruba, the source said, based on information out of Aruba.

The Forensic Institute said earlier this week that the announcement of the findings would be left to Aruban authorities.

The bone, which the Dutch-language paper de Telegraff reported was the lower half of the jaw with one molar still intact, was found by tourists last week on a beach in Aruba.

Holloway, an 18-year-old high school senior from Alabama, vanished in the island country in May 2005 while on a school trip. If the bone is confirmed to be Holloway's it would be the first piece of physical evidence that the teenager was dead.

The suspect in her disappearance has long been Dutch playboy Joran van der Sloot, who has never been formally charged.

Van der Sloot, who was 17 years old at the time of Holloway's disappearance, is now being held in a Peruvian prison after confessing to the murder of Stephany Flores, 21, earlier this year.

Both of Holloway's parents, who are divorced, are said to be waiting for word from Aruba.

"The authorities haven't confirmed anything with me," the teen's father, Dave Holloway, told The Associated Press.. "It's pretty much total silence."

There have been many false hopes regarding Natalee's disappearance in the five years since she went missing.

Beth Twitty , Holloway's mother, has made several attempts to get information out of van der Sloot, who has promised to talk then reneged or spoken only in vague terms.

Theories, Rumors Abound in Natalee Holloway Case

Hidden-camera video footage surfaced last week of Twitty meeting with van der Sloot in the rat infested Castro Castro prison in Peru, imploring him to talk to her, even offering to help him.

"I want to know what happened and I want to move on, Joran," Twitty is seen telling van der Sloot, who was 17 years old at the time Holloway disappeared. "I want to move on in my life and I can't close the book."

Van der Sloot, who let Twitty do most of the talking during the portions of the tape that have been released, said in response that he has "never listened to anyone who's meant well for me."

"It's very hard for me to talk to you. It's really not easy," he says in the video, released as part of a Dutch documentary. "I've made so many bad decisions for all the wrong reasons. ... I'm really very addicted to perks, especially gambling. That's why I've told so many lies."

Twitty was left in tears at the end of the meeting with no sign that she had come any closer to finding her daughter.

There have been numerous theories about what happened to the pretty blonde teenager. Some have speculated that van der Sloot threw her body into the ocean, while others have claimed she was sold into the sex trade.

Aruban officials sent a dive team into the ocean in March after a Pennsylvania couple captured on camera what they said was an underwater shot of Holloway's remains. Forensic experts were skeptical and the search was called off after nothing was found.

Copyright © 2010 ABC News Internet Ventures

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2010, 07:58:27 AM »

Oh yeah. What a coinky dink    Jaw bone washes up on the beach --  strolling visitor finds it, picks it up and turns it in -- and it belongs to a young female -- and there is only 1 person that it could belong to because only 1 girl is missing on Aruba 

Okay, Frank -- the lesson 'reminder' 

THERE  ARE NO COINCIDENCES IN A MURDER INVESTIGATION

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...IT DOES!!!

Justice for Natalee Hollway
Peace for her family and loved ones.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2010, 08:05:40 AM »

The skank is probably sulking because Aruba wants to end the game.

What will she do with her spare time, now?  Look at the bright side skank ho -- more time to drink and be skanky.

I always wondered what 'skin' she has vested in this? Her passion -- in the form of hatred for Beth -- is so unnatural and unfounded.

What's that you say karma? Yes -- you ARE on your way. 

I hope today is the day Monkeys  But we are one day closer 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2010, 08:38:39 AM »

Oh yeah. What a coinky dink    Jaw bone washes up on the beach --  strolling visitor finds it, picks it up and turns it in -- and it belongs to a young female -- and there is only 1 person that it could belong to because only 1 girl is missing on Aruba  

Okay, Frank -- the lesson 'reminder'  

THERE  ARE NO COINCIDENCES IN A MURDER INVESTIGATION

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...IT DOES!!!

Justice for Natalee Hollway
Peace for her family and loved ones.

I agree.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2010, 08:40:08 AM »

The skank is probably sulking because Aruba wants to end the game.

What will she do with her spare time, now?  Look at the bright side skank ho -- more time to drink and be skanky.

I always wondered what 'skin' she has vested in this? Her passion -- in the form of hatred for Beth -- is so unnatural and unfounded.

What's that you say karma? Yes -- you ARE on your way. 

I hope today is the day Monkeys  But we are one day closer 

So true Sharon.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2010, 08:52:57 AM »

I see no word yet.  We are going to be out and about today.  Will continue to check in from this bb. Smile
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 09:59:01 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2010, 08:55:40 AM »

Oops posted in #853 by accident.  Hard from this phone.  Ttyl
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2010, 09:02:26 AM »

Just dropped by to say hello and to see what was up, if anything.  Have a good day and Happy Thanksgiving week to all. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2010, 09:03:54 AM »

Oops posted in #853 by accident.  Hard from this phone.  Ttyl

Hi Klaas.  You'll be a whiz at it in no time.
Nice to see you checking in from time to time.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2010, 09:07:14 AM »

Just dropped by to say hello and to see what was up, if anything.  Have a good day and Happy Thanksgiving week to all. 

Hi Tylergal.  You have a good day too.

So hoping we get the answer from Aruba today we're waiting for...TODAY!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2010, 09:29:21 AM »

Hi Tyler, we are here waiting for the announcement of the test results if it is Natalee's jawbone or not.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2010, 10:38:22 AM »

Hi Tyler, we are here waiting for the announcement of the test results if it is Natalee's jawbone or not.

Morning all ...

I would also find it hard to believe that they do not know one way or the other whether the jaw belongs to Natalee or not. The fact that there has been no word yet leads me to believe that it is and the Dutch/Arubans have to get their ducks in a row and strategize damage control.

If the news is yes then this is going to begin a media frenzy and many will have egg on their face and blood on their hands.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2010, 10:52:06 AM »

Morning all ...

I would also find it hard to believe that they do not know one way or the other whether the jaw belongs to Natalee or not. The fact that there has been no word yet leads me to believe that it is and the Dutch/Arubans have to get their ducks in a row and strategize damage control.

If the news is yes then this is going to begin a media frenzy and many will have egg on their face and blood on their hands.

So true Red.  Blood on their hands-----we have known from day 1 WHO those people were.

I am so tied in knots over this.  I cannot imagine how Beth and Dave and Matt are handling it. 

Aruba-----hand her over NOW.  Face the consequences for what you have done to Natalee and her family.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2010, 10:53:47 AM »

Klaas,  the BB is hard to get use to trying to log in and type and post.  I finally got it down pat and then our company blocked my email and blogs so I just went out and got me an Android with 3G and no one can tell me now what I can and cannot look at on my phone.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2010, 10:55:14 AM »

Morning all ...

I agree Red.  But you know they will deny deny deny.  The timing is perfect.  It's our Holiday to make an announcement like they did so many times before, Paulus is dead and Joran is a dead man walking.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.