March 28, 2024, 07:12:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #852 11/20/10 - 11/23/10  (Read 258564 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2010, 10:55:36 AM »

Just dropped by to say hello and to see what was up, if anything.  Have a good day and Happy Thanksgiving week to all. 

Hi Tyler, we are here waiting for the announcement of the test results if it is Natalee's jawbone or not.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

Morning all ...

I would also find it hard to believe that they do not know one way or the other whether the jaw belongs to Natalee or not. The fact that there has been no word yet leads me to believe that it is and the Dutch/Arubans have to get their ducks in a row and strategize damage control.

If the news is yes then this is going to begin a media frenzy and many will have egg on their face and blood on their hands.

Right.. I was thinking the same thing. I think we all are.

Holland has had soldiers killed in Afghanistan in IDE explosions. What, the families of those killed sit around and wait weeks for ID while the bones sit in a bone drawer. Me thinks no.??

It's probably damage control. Afterall, these idiots won't even search their own island. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2010, 11:00:02 AM »

Just dropped by to say hello and to see what was up, if anything.  Have a good day and Happy Thanksgiving week to all. 

Hi Tyler, we are here waiting for the announcement of the test results if it is Natalee's jawbone or not.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

Morning all ...

I would also find it hard to believe that they do not know one way or the other whether the jaw belongs to Natalee or not. The fact that there has been no word yet leads me to believe that it is and the Dutch/Arubans have to get their ducks in a row and strategize damage control.

If the news is yes then this is going to begin a media frenzy and many will have egg on their face and blood on their hands.

I agree, Red.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2010, 11:01:09 AM »

Everytime Aruba tried damage control they ended up looking like incompetent immoral rejects. But that won't stop 'em...again.

Face it, there is no story that the world will believe other than Joran killed Natalee with the help of the Kalpoes and Paulus and Steve Croes helped disappear her body. That's it - go with the truth.

Admit there was a conspiracy if this is Natalee and put the whole mess to rest once and for all.

That won't happen, and Aruba will be ripped from one hemisphere to another and deservedly so.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2010, 11:06:46 AM »

Very little news at all since last night, nothing on 24ora (odd imo).

Cigar shop broken into and robbed.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5340&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

6 hora happen | fecha: 20/11/2010 | horario: 05:41

ladronnan owing to break enter steal computer important y several ciga of cohiba at the mill

saturday madruga owing to enter informe of kiebro y ladronicia at cohiba at the mill, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come constata cu ladronnan owing to break the door principal y owing to bay cu one laptop y also several ciga plant, lora y paqueta at aruba self. the owner not can owing to tell exactamento cuanto but during day the will haci one inventory for so saca afor all locual cu the ladronnan owing to take away. come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2010, 11:08:13 AM »

Can we assume none of them work on the weekend?   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2010, 11:10:49 AM »

Everytime Aruba tried damage control they ended up looking like incompetent immoral rejects. But that won't stop 'em...again.

Face it, there is no story that the world will believe other than Joran killed Natalee with the help of the Kalpoes and Paulus and Steve Croes helped disappear her body. That's it - go with the truth.

Admit there was a conspiracy if this is Natalee and put the whole mess to rest once and for all.

That won't happen, and Aruba will be ripped from one hemisphere to another and deservedly so.

I agree, except I'm thinking there were a few more involved. 

Koen wasn't sleeping with mommy and daddy and diving behind the couch for no reason, imo.

And there's a much longer list for the conspiracy to cover it all up!

JMO

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2010, 11:28:04 AM »

I wonder what the Kalpoe's are doing today?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2010, 11:28:54 AM »

We just don't understand their system!   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2010, 11:34:02 AM »

Morning All…
Thanks again to all of you Monkeys for help with maps and timelines on the Jetty Theory.  I know that some of you are not buying it but then again it is just a theory and one of many.
I don’t mean to rattle the cage and this is not directed at anyone just my thoughts so please keep in mind this is not an argument it is a discussion.  It’s been a long 5.5 yrs for all of us but we get more bananas working together!
I just don’t think that mandible was planted.  My questions and reasons are:
1)   Why now? Aruba has never given one iota of a care as to what Beth says or does.  If the mandible is Natalee’s then they will have to face the situation and that’s not going to make it go away. It just brings it to the forefront with a lot of explaining to do on their part. It shows GUILT and that isn’t in their best interest. There is no gain for Aruba to plant the mandible. 
 “Where is the rest of her?” Those are headlines that they do not want. 

2)   The Extradition Theory - Joran/ Peru – I originally asked what the protocol would be on the charges and it was brought to our attention that Peru does not have an extradition treaty with Aruba or the Neitherlands and those officials know that.  So the theory of planting the mandible to gain extradition of Joran from Peru to Aruba or the Neitherlands is zilch.

3)    Someone asked how the mandible could have washed ashore when there are no shells that washed up at that time in that area.  It’s a good question and can be explained coinciding with the Jetty Theory.

(If the storm caused a hydraulic (a swirl of the water) next to the jetty it would create a pressure - sort of like a blender.  That pressure can create a vacuum and if it was close enough it could pull things into it and spin or spit them out into the ocean.  Since the ocean is shallow in that area with jetties on both sides the item would wash in with the tide.) shallow being the optimum word here – Anything from deep sea that washes ashore between those jetties has to rise above the sea wall first that is why that part of the beach is so clean.

4)   Vs. the Crab trap theory – I don’t believe the crab trap theory because of the timeline.  They only had approx 1.5 hours.

(from the SM timeline 1:45 leaving C&C’s to Approx 3:35 Joran’s Computer Document.  This gives them 1 hour and 50 minutes to: Leave C&C’s, drive around, kill her, dispose of the body and return home.  If you take off 10 minutes off driving time and 10 minutes to get home and on the computer they would have only had an hour and a half)

With the Crab trap theory they would have to kill her, panic, figure out a plan, call for a boat, break into the fisherman’s hut, put her in the trap, carry the trap to meet up with the boat, go far out to sea and return home in that time.  I don’t see that fitting with the timeline.

I’m not happy with TM for his last remarks on Watts-Up but he did a lot of hard work on this case and I know he would not collude with the Arubans on any type of a cover up.  Just because someone can electronically superimpose a photo of Natalee in the trap to try to make us “see” this theory does not make it so.  Seeing has become believing in this case but I personally am just not convinced.

5)   The Anita plant Theory: Please – What Mother would ever do something like that knowing that it would show cause to believe her son murdered Natalee?  Anita is in denial.  She’s not going to hand us proof. And according to recent reports prior to the mandible Peru may only sentence Joran to 6 yrs.  She reads and keeps up with all of this just like the rest of us she probably knew that before we did. There would be no good outcome or reason for her to plant the Mandible.

6)   The Kalpoe plant Theory: No way, especially with the Dr. Phil court date looming up in Feb. they don’t want any kind of news that will implicate them.

I just don’t think that mandible was planted.  It’s more likely they buried Natalee in one of those jetties and a part broke loose and washed ashore.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2010, 11:35:48 AM »

Probably having major discussions (well as major as they can be for Kalpoe's anyway...)about how totally f'd they're gonna be!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2010, 11:36:35 AM »

Can we assume none of them work on the weekend?   

Or when there's a box of Frosted Flakes tempting them.   Rolling Eyes

I respectfully disagree about the PR damage control. Identifying the bone as Natalee's is a step in the right direction, IMO. It's not like the world doesn't know she's dead and was murdered on Aruba. Joran's latest victim in Peru sealed that up for any doubters. If Aruba admits this bone is hers, then it's a tiny step in showing the world they won't hide something and are not corrupt. They would then need to do a search to find the rest of the remains, but that would be the best effort to attempt to restore their image. That path has the most potential for positive spin. At this point they can "assume" she went for a swim and drowned or simply stick with "There's not enough evidence to persue the case"  or even "We need to bring charges against Joran, but geee, Peru won't let us have him." 

Coming out and announcing it's NOT Natalee is what would bring a lot more criticism in my book. JMHO.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2010, 11:37:54 AM »

There have been at least a few major storms in Aruba since 2005.  

Tomas was not the first.

Just sayin'.

BBL!  

crazybabyborg
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2010, 11:41:59 AM »

Sorry......... I need to modify that last post of mine. I'm not sure my opinions about the PR control disagrees with anybody elses. I need more coffee............ sorry!!! 

MAY THIS THREAD BE THE ONE THAT WITNESSES NATALEE COMING HOME!!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2010, 11:42:53 AM »

Probably doing another underwear check.   Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2010, 11:44:29 AM »

(snip)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2010, 11:56:52 AM »

Sorry......... I need to modify that last post of mine. I'm not sure my opinions about the PR control disagrees with anybody elses. I need more coffee............ sorry!!! 

Can you imagine how many cups of coffee are consumed on this forum!  Folgers and Maxwell should be paying you guys!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2010, 12:10:53 PM »

Can you imagine how many cups of coffee are consumed on this forum!  Folgers and Maxwell should be paying you guys!

I'll drink to that

Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2010, 12:14:07 PM »

In the previous thread monkeys were talking about a candle light vigil from the past.  How or who starts those and could we start one in the light of hope of new evidence?
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2010, 12:26:46 PM »

If this jawbone tursn out to be the remains of Natalee Holloway, I wonder just how quick the Kalpoe's will go into hiding. More so than usual.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2010, 12:30:07 PM »

Hi Rob - nice to see you.

I wish we knew if the tests have been completed and sent to Aruba.

Red, do you think Jossy would know?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.