March 28, 2024, 05:53:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #852 11/20/10 - 11/23/10  (Read 258558 times)
atlgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2010, 02:20:19 PM »

I'll bet Rob is right that we'll have to wait until Wednesday.

God Bless Natalee's Family.

Snoopy Courtois  RIP  7-27-1995   11-20-2010  Best dog in the world.

My heart breaks for you.  Losing a pet IS losing a family member.

Shy monkey....incredible poem.  Thanks for sharing.

The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your problems, block your fears, and score your points when you get the opportunity - Lewis Grizzard
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2010, 02:22:08 PM »

I guess my thoughts are it would be pretty hard for a mandible to just wash ashore. I do admit it seems like it is possible, but not very likely at all.

There are rocks and coral out there and it would be snagged and buried under sand. It's highly unlikely it washed up in my opinion. Not to mention, nor forget, the current which is very strong even though it looks calm. Took me a half an hour to swim from the Bahia catamaran to shore at the Hyatt and it's only about 500-600 feet. The current is stronger near the Phoenix.

It either washed there from Bubali or was buried there this entire time, in my opinion. It didn't come from the ocean.

Of course, it could have been planted, but I doubt that because it would rely on a chance discovery to make a "startling" find.  And I don't see a Geerman involved - YET! 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #82 on: November 20, 2010, 02:26:00 PM »

Isn't is very strange that Greta has not mentioned anything about Natalee on her blog?  I was just in there reading over it and, unless I missed it, I cannot find a mention of it.  Very strange to me.

I'm not surprised. Girdle is a kook, and oblivious.

+++

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2010, 02:26:58 PM »

You shared your love for over 15 years.  May your memories bring you comfort.   an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: November 20, 2010, 02:32:02 PM »

Isn't is very strange that Greta has not mentioned anything about Natalee on her blog?  I was just in there reading over it and, unless I missed it, I cannot find a mention of it.  Very strange to me.

Yes, I was hoping she would be there, snooping around...knocking on Nadira's door  and stuff.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2010, 02:33:11 PM »

I guess my thoughts are it would be pretty hard for a mandible to just wash ashore. I do admit it seems like it is possible, but not very likely at all.

There are rocks and coral out there and it would be snagged and buried under sand. It's highly unlikely it washed up in my opinion. Not to mention, nor forget, the current which is very strong even though it looks calm. Took me a half an hour to swim from the Bahia catamaran to shore at the Hyatt and it's only about 500-600 feet. The current is stronger near the Phoenix.

It either washed there from Bubali or was buried there this entire time, in my opinion. It didn't come from the ocean.

Of course, it could have been planted, but I doubt that because it would rely on a chance discovery to make a "startling" find.  And I don't see a Geerman involved - YET! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: November 20, 2010, 02:33:57 PM »

I understand, It just seems to me that if the crab trap theory was correct then more than just the mandible would have washed ashore by now and given the storms maybe on other parts of the beach. JMHO
Again Thanks SusieQ - here is what I found there...

.  DECEMBER 30, 2007 - 2ND ROV DIVE - VISUAL INSPECTION

Kyle Kingman: What you can't see is immediately before Tim approached the trap opening, a large skate stirred up sediment reducing visibility. The quick signal came because the dive time was nearly up.

Kyle Kingman: The famous "thumbs down" - Tim Trahan said he could not conclusively see human skeletal remains. The signals were: One thumb up for skeletal remains (body), two thumbs up for Natalee. When Tim came out of the water as seen on camera in the Dateline special, he was winded from the dive and gave a short answer of "No, nothing". He (along with many of us) were expecting something very clear and immediately identifiable …

Kyle Kingman:  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection (Dateline and Tim Miller present).

[/quote]

Lisa

Tim Trahan claims he was unable to see what the Aruban divers claim they clearly saw during the December 30, 2007 observation dive.

+++++

The Observation Dive - December 30, 2007

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan.  He couldn't tell by his own admission.

Kyle Kingman:  By Tim's (Trahan) own admission, his observation of the inside of the trap (lasting a few seconds) was inconclusive

Kyle Kingman:  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection (Dateline and Tim Miller present).

Kermit

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: November 20, 2010, 02:33:59 PM »

Thanks guys.  Don't want to be OT. 

I sure wish we'd hear something soon.  As our beloved Peaches use to say...."I'd like to slap somebody silly"

We want justice.  We want Natalee back.  If the jaw bone remains belong to Natalee, and they think we'll be satisfied with that and just go away then they are FOS.  I believe with all of my heart that they have most if not all of Natalee's remains.   Just sayin

Kalpoe brothers how's that lawsuit workin out for ya?  Yea your day's coming.

Come Across
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: November 20, 2010, 02:34:58 PM »

Yes, I was hoping she would be there, snooping around...knocking on Nadira's door  and stuff.
Girdle is still fuming that she paid Joran for another bogus story. She's an idiot.

Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: November 20, 2010, 02:36:10 PM »

Lisa, no one is disrespecting you at all. I think you are just not up to speed as most of us. We are not saying that the mandible floated out of the trap (although it is a remote possibility). The Arubans dove on that trap and removed it's contents. Where that mandible has been is anyone's guess.

Thanks Wreck, I'm not taking anything personal.  I also mean no disrespect.  I like the enteraction as long as no one gets hurt.  You never know what fasinating idea a monkey will have and they change from day to day.  I figure it's okay to be right and it's okay to be wrong when it comes to theory and speculation.  I'm just a little stuck on wanting those jetties searched. If I wasn't boycotting Aruba I'd do it myself!

I just wish they would find her and give her family some peace and I hope that when they do find her it will expose that terrible island and all its demons!

I have to go Paint a window ceil but I will be back to roll with you monkeys later!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: November 20, 2010, 02:37:19 PM »

Again Thanks SusieQ - here is what I found there...

.  DECEMBER 30, 2007 - 2ND ROV DIVE - VISUAL INSPECTION

Kyle Kingman: What you can't see is immediately before Tim approached the trap opening, a large skate stirred up sediment reducing visibility. The quick signal came because the dive time was nearly up.

Kyle Kingman: The famous "thumbs down" - Tim Trahan said he could not conclusively see human skeletal remains. The signals were: One thumb up for skeletal remains (body), two thumbs up for Natalee. When Tim came out of the water as seen on camera in the Dateline special, he was winded from the dive and gave a short answer of "No, nothing". He (along with many of us) were expecting something very clear and immediately identifiable …

Lisa

Tim Trahan claims he was unable to see what the Aruban divers claim they clearly saw during the December 30, 2007 observation dive.

+++++

The Observation Dive - December 30, 2007

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan.  He couldn't tell by his own admission.

Kyle Kingman:  By Tim's (Trahan) own admission, his observation of the inside of the trap (lasting a few seconds) was inconclusive

Kermit

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: November 20, 2010, 02:37:23 PM »

I'm sorry Snoopy to hear about your dog.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #92 on: November 20, 2010, 02:38:26 PM »

I'm starting to lean toward this is Natalee. As wreck said - they would be screaming from the roof tops if it wasn't her. I sure hate to get my hopes up again and since the discovery, I have been rather calm about it all. Just been there too many times before.

But it's roughly 8:30 pm in Holland now - so I guess there won't be an announcement today - I know, shocking! lolol.

They know one way or the other by now - and they would have said it's not her.

I have learned over the years not to get too excited, but I have also learned to judge their responses or non-responses with a keen eye.

+++

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: November 20, 2010, 02:43:04 PM »

Lisa, no one is disrespecting you at all. I think you are just not up to speed as most of us. We are not saying that the mandible floated out of the trap (although it is a remote possibility). The Arubans dove on that trap and removed it's contents. Where that mandible has been is anyone's guess.

Thanks Wreck, I'm not taking anything personal.  I also mean no disrespect.  I like the enteraction as long as no one gets hurt.  You never know what fasinating idea a monkey will have and they change from day to day.  I figure it's okay to be right and it's okay to be wrong when it comes to theory and speculation.  I'm just a little stuck on wanting those jetties searched. If I wasn't boycotting Aruba I'd do it myself!

I just wish they would find her and give her family some peace and I hope that when they do find her it will expose that terrible island and all its demons!

I have to go Paint a window ceil but I will be back to roll with you monkeys later!

I certainly don't rule out the "jetty theory" at all. None of us know!! I was just commenting on how you were ruling out the trap theory.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: November 20, 2010, 02:45:24 PM »

Girdle is still fuming that she paid Joran for another bogus story. She's an idiot.

I love her too Wreck.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: November 20, 2010, 02:45:53 PM »

_____

Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #96 on: November 20, 2010, 02:52:32 PM »

I certainly don't rule out the "jetty theory" at all. None of us know!! I was just commenting on how you were ruling out the trap theory.
OH, by No means.... Not Ruling it out I'm just not convinced.  There are several other theories out there and it could be any one of them or none of them or even a combination of them. I'm sorry, if I left anyone here with the impression that I was completely ruling the trap theory out.  And you are right about my not being up to speed because allot of you did a lot of work on these theories long ago and I didn't have much time then to take it all in. That's why I asked for so much help on the Jetty theory because I knew the leg work was out there I just didn't know where.  All of that info -  the maps and photos and accounts were a great help in what I was thinking.

Anyway, I gotta go or my hunny is going to get up set he said he'd paint the walls as long as I painted the trim!  See ya !
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: November 20, 2010, 02:55:32 PM »

My sympathy to you Snoopy ... I'm so sorry.  Lived a long & happy life.     an angelic monkey
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: November 20, 2010, 03:08:12 PM »

I am so sorry, I know what you are feeling. I have held off on a post for some time as it was too painful to finish and post. My thoughts are with you. Our pets do nothing but love us unconditionally.

Take care.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: November 20, 2010, 03:08:28 PM »

Lisa

Both the observation dive of December 30, 2007 and the recovery of January 7, 2008 were conducted by Aruba divers only.  Aruban authorities were on board the Persistence during the observation dive and ... Aruban authorities were on board a recovery boat during the recovery dive.

When the Aruban cover up that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005 is considered ... do you not think that something hinky was taking place on board the Persistence in regards to the events encompassing the trap.

Janet

+++++

Natalee's Uncle

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.