March 28, 2024, 04:04:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #852 11/20/10 - 11/23/10  (Read 258625 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: November 20, 2010, 03:14:12 PM »

The Ultimate Betrayal

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman
:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kermit

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: November 20, 2010, 03:16:26 PM »

Could it be that that Natalee's jawbone was planted in the Palm Beach area of Aruba ....

1.  To distract from January 7, 2008 recovery of the trap's contents by Aruban divers in the Arashi Beach area?

2.  In an attempt to establish a negotiable avenue for Joran to be extradited from Peru to face murder charges in the 2005 Natalee Holloway case ... murder charges that will never result in a conviction?

3.  To appease Beth Holloway whose ongoing voice for her daughter will continue to be Aruba's worst nightmare if answers are not forthcoming and ... until she can bring her daughter home.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #102 on: November 20, 2010, 03:21:54 PM »

Isn't is very strange that Greta has not mentioned anything about Natalee on her blog?  I was just in there reading over it and, unless I missed it, I cannot find a mention of it.  Very strange to me.

Indeed, it is odd.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2010, 03:22:20 PM »

I'm starting to lean toward this is Natalee. As wreck said - they would be screaming from the roof tops if it wasn't her. I sure hate to get my hopes up again and since the discovery, I have been rather calm about it all. Just been there too many times before.

But it's roughly 8:30 pm in Holland now - so I guess there won't be an announcement today - I know, shocking! lolol.

They know one way or the other by now - and they would have said it's not her.

I have learned over the years not to get too excited, but I have also learned to judge their responses or non-responses with a keen eye.

Excellent post Rob 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: November 20, 2010, 03:32:10 PM »

I'm starting to lean toward this is Natalee. As wreck said - they would be screaming from the roof tops if it wasn't her. I sure hate to get my hopes up again and since the discovery, I have been rather calm about it all. Just been there too many times before.

But it's roughly 8:30 pm in Holland now - so I guess there won't be an announcement today - I know, shocking! lolol.

They know one way or the other by now - and they would have said it's not her.

I have learned over the years not to get too excited, but I have also learned to judge their responses or non-responses with a keen eye.

So am I.BUT I'm just not convinced
 I never thought she was in that cage .
I always thought she was tucked away close by the water.
 I always thought Palus desposed of her body because  He knew joren would talk and talk and could not be trusted.
There are rocks and coral out there and it would be snagged and buried under sand. YES
It's highly unlikely that she would washed up but with all of those storms the had .
One could have drifted away it's like she was stuck and now she's free.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2010, 03:36:56 PM »

I'll bet Rob is right that we'll have to wait until Wednesday.

God Bless Natalee's Family.

Snoopy Courtois  RIP  7-27-1995   11-20-2010  Best dog in the world.

I'm so sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you.

http://www.petloss.com/rainbowbridge.htm

Thank you so much for sharing with us. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #106 on: November 20, 2010, 03:42:59 PM »

Could it be that that Natalee's jawbone was planted in the Palm Beach area of Aruba ....

1.  To distract from January 7, 2008 recovery of the trap's contents by Aruban divers in the Arashi Beach area?

2.  In an attempt to establish a negotiable avenue for Joran to be extradited from Peru to face murder charges in the 2005 Natalee Holloway case ... murder charges that will never result in a conviction?

3.  To appease Beth Holloway whose ongoing voice for her daughter will continue to be Aruba's worst nightmare if answers are not forthcoming and ... until she can bring her daughter home.

Janet - does everything have to be a conspiracy to favor a Sloot?

I guess I have never really understood your line of thinking when it comes to an underlying motive for things that have never occurred.

++

Snoop - sorry for your loss too, I know it's hard.  an angelic monkey

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: November 20, 2010, 03:54:05 PM »

Janet - does everything have to be a conspiracy to favor a Sloot?

I guess I have never really understood your line of thinking when it comes to an underlying motive for things that have never occurred.

++

Snoop - sorry for your loss too, I know it's hard.  an angelic monkey

Rob

There has been an Aruban conspiracy since May 30, 2005 to favor the "Sloots".  Attempting to get Joran back on Aruban soil is just a continuation.  IMO

Janet

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: November 20, 2010, 04:06:56 PM »

Oh yeah. What a coinky dink    Jaw bone washes up on the beach --  strolling visitor finds it, picks it up and turns it in -- and it belongs to a young female -- and there is only 1 person that it could belong to because only 1 girl is missing on Aruba 

Okay, Frank -- the lesson 'reminder' 

THERE  ARE NO COINCIDENCES IN A MURDER INVESTIGATION

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...IT DOES!!!

Justice for Natalee Hollway
Peace for her family and loved ones.

So true Sahron!

O/T And hope your are enjoying the new season of Burn Notice as much as I am!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: November 20, 2010, 04:08:49 PM »

I'll bet Rob is right that we'll have to wait until Wednesday.

God Bless Natalee's Family.

Snoopy, I am so sorry to hear about your dog.  As you know, I like dogs better than most humans but know yours is at peace and will be there for you when the time comes.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: November 20, 2010, 04:10:39 PM »

All of the above.

If they are going to give Natalee back to her family now is the time.

4. To make us all go away after five years of fighting and supporting Natalee and her family.

We aren't going away until justice is served.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: November 20, 2010, 04:12:32 PM »

I guess my thoughts are it would be pretty hard for a mandible to just wash ashore. I do admit it seems like it is possible, but not very likely at all.

There are rocks and coral out there and it would be snagged and buried under sand. It's highly unlikely it washed up in my opinion. Not to mention, nor forget, the current which is very strong even though it looks calm. Took me a half an hour to swim from the Bahia catamaran to shore at the Hyatt and it's only about 500-600 feet. The current is stronger near the Phoenix.

It either washed there from Bubali or was buried there this entire time, in my opinion. It didn't come from the ocean.

Of course, it could have been planted, but I doubt that because it would rely on a chance discovery to make a "startling" find.  And I don't see a Geerman involved - YET! 

I tend to agree with this idea that the mandible washed down from Bubalbi.  First there was storm surge into the swamp then it receeded which is when and how I think it washed out at this particular time and location.  What are the odds of it washing ashore right where Bubalbi drains into the ocean?

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: November 20, 2010, 04:13:45 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/24487-nan-ta-bek-.html

Papiamentu translation:

they're bek

saturday, 20 november 2010 13:14

by yesterday afternoon one equipment of produccion y transmicion of cnn is back at aruba, relaciona cu the investigacion cu is wordo haci rond of the kaak descubri in lama at height of westin resort. ministerio publico owing to send the kaak the netherlands for her centro forensico can investiga if the is of one being human. but in prensa mericano sinembargo already they're speculando cu the will can is of natalee holloway, perdi at aruba by year 2005.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: November 20, 2010, 04:14:40 PM »

All of the above.

If they are going to give Natalee back to her family now is the time.

4. To make us all go away after five years of fighting and supporting Natalee and her family.

We aren't going away until justice is served.

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: November 20, 2010, 04:16:08 PM »

Oh, I think they are perfectly capable of holding information and releasing it right on Thanksgiving Day, probably between noon and dinner hour!

As Rob said, that' how they roll!

Or they will drag their feet saying Peter Blanken is in The NL and only he can make the announcement.  Or that they could not locate the family first, blah blah blah.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: November 20, 2010, 04:18:23 PM »

Wow, TxMom!  You are so good at that news coverage.

So CNN is back on Misery Island!  They either know or are like us and betting on this being Natalee.

PERSONA NON GRATA

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: November 20, 2010, 04:23:51 PM »

Wow, TxMom!  You are so good at that news coverage.

So CNN is back on Misery Island!  They either know or are like us and betting on this being Natalee.
Interesting......... maybe they need to do their "damage control" to their own people of Aruba before they do the "damage control" for the rest of the world! They have sold the Aruban people a bill of goods --- now they have to explain why they put the island through hell for 5 1/2 years.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: November 20, 2010, 04:28:37 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/11/huez-comisario-ta-dicidi-ki-ora-un-adicto-ta-wordo-poni-bao-curatela/

Papiamentu translation:

huez comisario is dicidi when one adicto is wordo poni bao curatela

publication: saturday, 20 november 2010.

categoria: general

ronny paskel, 20 dossier owing to bay ministerio publico

oranjestad (aan): daily paper owing to as one interview cu sr. ronny paskel, coordinador of ministerio of salud y sport relaciona cu the proyecto of adiccion. past owing to señala cu sr. jan van der straten owing to come cu one plan cu past owing to present at gobierno caminda cu past owing to elabora on the posibilidad for vang op the drogadictonan, principalmente the chollernan on caya y trece they bao of one sistema of curatela. place one person bao of curatela do not so facil.

have one proceso cune y have cu cuminza recaudando informacion of the person y his pasado relaciona cu his problematica of drugs, owing to tell.

have cu acumula all the hechonan, the procesverbal, among another y work one dossier of the person. the dossier here have cu bay ministerio publico caminda they're evalue y look at if the is good y kico more miss. akinan have declaracion of the family cu in principio is esnan cu is ask for place one person bao curatela, owing to agrega,.

near of this sr. paskel owing to indica cu hour cu the dossier is completo, ministerio publico at his file is entrega the dossier here at huez for ask huez encarga cu the curatela for her declara the person here bao curatela.

hour cu the adicto is bay curatela, according the plan of sr. van der straten, at minister visser is cu the fundacion is bay is curator of the adicto here. owing to come resulta cu this do not factible. miembronan of the various fundacion have to is curator of the adictonan, owing to señala.

all the time, the proyecto owing to entrega 10 dossier at ministerio publico. one of the personanan here owing to fayece one week after cu the dossier owing to stay entrega y is stay 9 person on the dossier here cu owing to bay for ministerio publico y for huez, owing to tell.

have 20 dossier more cu owing to being entrega in his totalidad at ministerio publico y cu also is at caminda for bay hueznan for place one date on cual the caso will worde atendi y cu the person have to bay worde poni bao curatela.

hour cu the worde poni bao curatela esey is encera cu the person here huez can place in one period of one year, contra his boluntad the is worde recogi for of upstairs caya, poni in centro dakota y achieve tratamento compulsory, owing to enfatiza. after of one year, huez is bay evalua if the person here owing to fix. is bay study all his dossiernan y the therapy cu past owing to achieve, because; also the raport of psicologo, of psiquiatra y con the year ey owing to transcuri. if after of one year, huez is achieve cu the person here is suficientemente good, the will kit’e for of curatela without cu have to of prolongacion.

esey is nifica cu hour cu the person leave, the plannan is for her bay in the phase caminda the is bay in one cas caminda the will achieve alohamento for so cuminza his proceso of adaptacion in comunidad. during the proceso here of recuperacion will percura for her person achieve one trabao also y re-socializa, ronny paskel owing to indica. after of the trayectoria here is of wait for cu the personanan can is suficientemente good cu they can bay integra in comunidad.

owing to agrega cu have personanan cu still after of the period ey they do not cla for bay in comunidad. eynan have one plan work for brinda the person one maneho, one proteccion in sort of comunidad aparta caminda cu they can follow live.

this is become also one form of castigo alternative cu huez can impone, envez of sit castigo at kia, for her personanan cu is adicto y cu have problemanan cu they conducta.

ronny paskel owing to indica cu this is the partinan cu is cay bao of cdc (choller detention center) cu is bay change the name for centro of motivacion, caminda the personanan here is bay worde interna at kia.

the idea is for they worde poni in the centro of motivacion y of eynan bay centro dakota for they achieve they tratamento y hour they leave they bay in the centronan of soporte cu have, owing to tell.

have already end some cas of soporte on the island y is intencion for acomoda the personanan here separadamente, person man y person muher apart. in future, have to percura for have one cas so for hobennan also, already cu have one cantidad creciente of hobennan cu is become adicto y cu have to of aid, owing to manifesta.

near of this have the adictonan cu voluntary owing to acepta for bay sand domingo y cu is kedando also at hill colorado. the personanan here for conviccion own owing to dicidi of change they life. they're worde motiba for they achieve tratamento y for they can cura.

the trabao here is uno much intensivo. have hendenan cu is acerca they constantemente on caya for busca mood of motiba they, already cu not can take away they contra they boluntad, owing to expresa.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: November 20, 2010, 04:36:15 PM »

I guess my thoughts are it would be pretty hard for a mandible to just wash ashore. I do admit it seems like it is possible, but not very likely at all.

There are rocks and coral out there and it would be snagged and buried under sand. It's highly unlikely it washed up in my opinion. Not to mention, nor forget, the current which is very strong even though it looks calm. Took me a half an hour to swim from the Bahia catamaran to shore at the Hyatt and it's only about 500-600 feet. The current is stronger near the Phoenix.

It either washed there from Bubali or was buried there this entire time, in my opinion. It didn't come from the ocean.

Of course, it could have been planted, but I doubt that because it would rely on a chance discovery to make a "startling" find.  And I don't see a Geerman involved - YET! 

I tend to agree with this idea that the mandible washed down from Bubalbi.  First there was storm surge into the swamp then it receeded which is when and how I think it washed out at this particular time and location.  What are the odds of it washing ashore right where Bubalbi drains into the ocean?
I agree with you and Lisa that IF the mandible indeed "washed up" -- it was from the jetty or Bubali. I just don't think it washed up -- it was planted.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: November 20, 2010, 04:38:22 PM »

My condolences on your dog, and hugs coming your way.  It's hard to loose a good old friend like that, but apparently you took very good care of your friend and I'm sure they knew they were well loved, and loved well in return.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.