March 28, 2024, 02:41:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #852 11/20/10 - 11/23/10  (Read 258617 times)
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #140 on: November 20, 2010, 05:40:34 PM »

Some of you may find this fascinating some of you may not …

If the Mandible turns out to be Natalee’s then the Kalpoes have just as much explaining to do as Joran does.  New Statements should be in order.  I believe if this occurs the Kalpoes will turn against him or him against them and more information will come out maybe enough to lead us to Natalee. We can only hope!

This brings to light what Allison Dubois “Medium”said back in November 2005.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10283432/

COSBY: And real quick, I don‘t know if you can foresee the future, but will we see closure to this case, real quick? 

DUBOIS: I actually do think one of the boys will turn on the other boys and offer up something that will lead to a resolve of the case.  I always did see them near the water with her.  So my concern is that Van Der Sloot knew exactly where to put her, water-wise, where the decomposition or the elements in the water would make it so that she would not be found. 

no offense Lisa, but 80% of the island is near water of some sort. Ponds, drainage ditches, the ocean, pools, overflow spillways... etc. etc....

sort of hard not to be located near water ... on an island.
LOL - You speak the Truth!

My Point was more so that, this could be the thing that turns them against each other enough to force the truth!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: November 20, 2010, 05:47:40 PM »

I guess my thoughts are it would be pretty hard for a mandible to just wash ashore. I do admit it seems like it is possible, but not very likely at all.

There are rocks and coral out there and it would be snagged and buried under sand. It's highly unlikely it washed up in my opinion. Not to mention, nor forget, the current which is very strong even though it looks calm. Took me a half an hour to swim from the Bahia catamaran to shore at the Hyatt and it's only about 500-600 feet. The current is stronger near the Phoenix.

It either washed there from Bubali or was buried there this entire time, in my opinion. It didn't come from the ocean.

Of course, it could have been planted, but I doubt that because it would rely on a chance discovery to make a "startling" find.  And I don't see a Geerman involved - YET! 

I tend to agree with this idea that the mandible washed down from Bubalbi.  First there was storm surge into the swamp then it receeded which is when and how I think it washed out at this particular time and location.  What are the odds of it washing ashore right where Bubalbi drains into the ocean?

I totally agree.  This is the most feasible idea, I believe.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: November 20, 2010, 05:52:20 PM »

I'll bet Rob is right that we'll have to wait until Wednesday.

God Bless Natalee's Family.

Snoopy Courtois  RIP  7-27-1995   11-20-2010  Best dog in the world.

I am so sorry.....we knew it was coming....but it is never easy....hugs to you and M

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: November 20, 2010, 06:07:36 PM »

OMG Lisa......... you got me on the poem.......... groping for kleenex........

I'm nervous about the lack of an announcement about the bone. How on Earth do Beth and Dave go through this? It's beyond cruel to delay an identification and at this point, I'm convinced that's exactly what is happening.

I HATE THEM ALL!!

They are all cruel.  They have no heart.

Sadistic & they seem to enjoy holding the cards regardless of the truth of the matter at hand or anyone's misery.  One-upsmanship or something.
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #144 on: November 20, 2010, 06:22:11 PM »

I'm nervous about the lack of an announcement about the bone. How on Earth do Beth and Dave go through this? It's beyond cruel to delay an identification and at this point, I'm convinced that's exactly what is happening.

I HATE THEM ALL!!

Sadistic & they seem to enjoy holding the cards regardless of the truth of the matter at hand or anyone's misery.  One-upsmanship or something.

I'm wondering if the hold up may be that they are running tests on the degradation to see if they can detect where it's been. Say possibly in the marsh? Or maybe they are trying to establish who it is if it is not Natalee before they give us the news .. You know to cut us off at the pass so to speak.  I know that is a daunting thought!  This is knawing at my heart! Driving me   
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #145 on: November 20, 2010, 06:22:39 PM »

I guess my thoughts are it would be pretty hard for a mandible to just wash ashore. I do admit it seems like it is possible, but not very likely at all.

There are rocks and coral out there and it would be snagged and buried under sand. It's highly unlikely it washed up in my opinion. Not to mention, nor forget, the current which is very strong even though it looks calm. Took me a half an hour to swim from the Bahia catamaran to shore at the Hyatt and it's only about 500-600 feet. The current is stronger near the Phoenix.

It either washed there from Bubali or was buried there this entire time, in my opinion. It didn't come from the ocean.

Of course, it could have been planted, but I doubt that because it would rely on a chance discovery to make a "startling" find.  And I don't see a Geerman involved - YET! 

I tend to agree with this idea that the mandible washed down from Bubalbi.  First there was storm surge into the swamp then it receeded which is when and how I think it washed out at this particular time and location.  What are the odds of it washing ashore right where Bubalbi drains into the ocean?

I totally agree.  This is the most feasible idea, I believe.

maybe they will be forced to drain a nature reserve... .. oh God, wouldn't that be delicious....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: November 20, 2010, 06:25:45 PM »

I HATE THEM ALL!!

I'm wondering if the hold up may be that they are running tests on the degradation to see if they can detect where it's been. Say possibly in the marsh? Or maybe they are trying to establish who it is if it is not Natalee before they give us the news .. You know to cut us off at the pass so to speak.  I know that is a daunting thought!  This is knawing at my heart! Driving me   
How many young white females are missing on that island????? Who else COULD it be? According to them, Natalee was the first crime ever committed on the island ......... and they really haven't admitted Natalee was even a crime victim yet to begin with!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #147 on: November 20, 2010, 06:41:08 PM »

At this point, Natalee's ruled out or in. To not be letting that out is cruel to the family regardless of what else they feel needs to be done.

I'd bet a lot of money that they're testing for the possibility that date rape drugs can be determined from the tooth before they make a decision whether or not to admit it's Natalee.

The identity has been made. There is no scenario that isn't incredibly cruel to hoard that information alone, and no decent reason not to. The dental records would nail Natalee in or out and they've looked at those by now at the very least. This is an outrage and they are not doing themselves any favors.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: November 20, 2010, 06:44:11 PM »

At this point, Natalee's ruled out or in. To not be letting that out is cruel to the family regardless of what else they feel needs to be done.

I'd bet a lot of money that they're testing for the possibility that date rape drugs can be determined from the tooth before they make a decision whether or not to admit it's Natalee.

The identity has been made. There is no scenario that isn't incredibly cruel to hoard that information alone, and no decent reason not to. The dental records would nail Natalee in or out and they've looked at those by now at the very least. This is an outrage and they are not doing themselves any favors.
Do you think they would have the decency to inform Beth and dave before announcing their findings to the world......................................... HIGHLY doubt it.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #149 on: November 20, 2010, 06:49:30 PM »

Do you think they would have the decency to inform Beth and dave before announcing their findings to the world......................................... HIGHLY doubt it.

Wreck............ you and I think alike. It crossed my mind, but then I laughed.   
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #150 on: November 20, 2010, 07:00:21 PM »

Wreck............ you and I think alike. It crossed my mind, but then I laughed.   
Have they ever announced over a weekend?  I can't remember?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: November 20, 2010, 07:01:04 PM »

If the Mandible turns out to be Natalee’s then the Kalpoes have just as much explaining to do as Joran does.  New Statements should be in order.  I believe if this occurs the Kalpoes will turn against him or him against them and more information will come out maybe enough to lead us to Natalee. We can only hope!

COSBY: And real quick, I don‘t know if you can foresee the future, but will we see closure to this case, real quick? 

DUBOIS: I actually do think one of the boys will turn on the other boys and offer up something that will lead to a resolve of the case.  I always did see them near the water with her.  So my concern is that Van Der Sloot knew exactly where to put her, water-wise, where the decomposition or the elements in the water would make it so that she would not be found. 

no offense Lisa, but 80% of the island is near water of some sort. Ponds, drainage ditches, the ocean, pools, overflow spillways... etc. etc....

Hi Rob!  Hi Monks!  thanks Rob....I was wondering when someone was going to say it's an island!  LOL  OK...back to the rafters for me

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: November 20, 2010, 07:06:28 PM »

Arubans urge Holloway's father to delay search during Peruvian probeBy the CNN Wire Staff
June 17, 2010 -- Updated 2256 GMT (0656 HKT)

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

Natalee Holloway's father wants to search swamp area for daughter's remains
Authorities want to wait until Peruvian authorities give more information
Aruban investigators will not question van der Sloot until after Peruvians

(CNN) -- Aruban authorities are urging Natalee Holloway's father, Dave Holloway, to delay volunteer search efforts in her disappearance until police get better information on the case from Peruvian investigators who have spoken to Joran van der Sloot, prosecutor Peter Blanken said.

Police do not want their investigation jeopardized or possible evidence contaminated in the Bubali Bird Sanctuary, a swamp area where Joran once said he dumped Holloway's body, Blanken said. Aruban authorities wish to search a more focused area once they receive more information from van der Sloot and his laptop, which may include files linking him to the Holloway disappearance.

Earlier, Blanken said investigators from Aruba would not be able to question van der Sloot until Peruvian authorities finish their probe of the May 30 slaying of Stephany Flores. The formalities of Peruvian law also will determine the time frame, the prosecutor said.

Aruban and Peruvian authorities agreed to "help each other" in the Flores case.

Van der Sloot, a 22-year-old Dutch citizen, was arrested twice in Aruba in connection with Holloway's disappearance but released for lack of evidence. Aruba is part of the Netherlands.

He said he was in Peru for a poker tournament and met Flores while gambling. Police have said they think van der Sloot killed Flores to steal money she won.

Van der Sloot told authorities he attacked Flores on May 30 after she read an e-mail on his computer connected with the Holloway case.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/17/aruba.van.der.sloot/index.html?npt=NP1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: November 20, 2010, 07:07:49 PM »

Authorities kept asking Beth, Jug and Dave if Natalee had a history of seizures.

Van Der Stratten said "Because I have seen the evidence"

They were going to frame the security guards and return Natalee.  When that didn't work they closed ranks and couldn't let the world know what Joran the son of a so called judge had done.  It didn't work because of Beth.

Deepaks own words "We all had sex with her.  You wouldn't believe how simple it was".

I think they've finally figured out that Beth keeps her promises.  She isn't going to go away.  This will never end until Natalee is returned and justice is served.

Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #154 on: November 20, 2010, 07:15:50 PM »

Authorities kept asking Beth, Jug and Dave if Natalee had a history of seizures.

Van Der Stratten said "Because I have seen the evidence"

They were going to frame the security guards and return Natalee.  When that didn't work they closed ranks and couldn't let the world know what Joran the son of a so called judge had done.  It didn't work because of Beth.

Deepaks own words "We all had sex with her.  You wouldn't believe how simple it was".

I think they've finally figured out that Beth keeps her promises.  She isn't going to go away.  This will never end until Natalee is returned and justice is served.

Yes! Now that some EVIDENCE has gotten past them they are in a terrible JAM and they can't figure a way out!  OMG the WORLD IS WATCHING!  It's not going to be so easy for them to Lie thier way out of this one!  They are probably trying to figure out where they can hide Van der Stratten!  Maybe Lipo and Plastic Surgery?
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #155 on: November 20, 2010, 07:22:20 PM »

Hi Rob!  Hi Monks!  thanks Rob....I was wondering when someone was going to say it's an island!  LOL  OK...back to the rafters for me

Have you ever done something or said something and then had a V8 moment okay I'm LAughing! 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #156 on: November 20, 2010, 07:24:46 PM »

JVM just said any minute the results will be known. 

It's midnight in Holland. Come on now mullethead.  Monkey Devil!

she wasn't specific which minute - like it could be one tomorrow or the next day or the following day - or even next week. 

+++

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: November 20, 2010, 07:26:20 PM »

Have you ever done something or said something and then had a V8 moment okay I'm LAughing! 

OFTEN!  VERY OFTEN!      We have all been there, done that!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #158 on: November 20, 2010, 07:26:35 PM »

according to Stinkasaurus - the Hague will make the announcement. If I caught that right.

+++

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: November 20, 2010, 07:28:55 PM »

JVM just said any minute the results will be known. 

It's midnight in Holland. Come on now mullethead.  Monkey Devil!

she wasn't specific which minute - like it could be one tomorrow or the next day or the following day - or even next week. 

She is on without a doubt. Rob I think you were spot on when you predicted Wednesday evening..

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.