March 28, 2024, 08:12:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #852 11/20/10 - 11/23/10  (Read 258569 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: November 20, 2010, 09:26:05 PM »

Magnolia if you don't mind I'm going to remove those links in a few minutes.  So if people want to listen make sure you save the link please.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: November 20, 2010, 09:28:21 PM »

This guy said Odobur met with him and his wife.

That is definitely not Steph Watts.

Part of it is Daniel and Kelly, but it is in cahoots with Steph Watts, IMO.

Daniel and Kelly are married to each other now.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: November 20, 2010, 09:29:15 PM »

Are you sure San?? Listen again.

I could have clicked on the wrong one.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: November 20, 2010, 09:30:08 PM »

Magnolia if you don't mind I'm going to remove those links in a few minutes.  So if people want to listen make sure you save the link please.

Sure San,  I know better than to link to there, but it sounded important.. all things considered.
Sorry

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: November 20, 2010, 09:30:12 PM »

Part of it is Daniel and Kelly, but it is in cahoots with Steph Watts, IMO.

Daniel and Kelly are married to each other now.

OK got it.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: November 20, 2010, 09:31:07 PM »

Sure San,  I know better than to link to there, but it sounded important.. all things considered.
Sorry

That's OK Magnolia.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: November 20, 2010, 10:54:25 PM »

I wonder if it bothers Silvetti or Trahan at all that more than likely they could have returned most all of Natalee's remains, but instead Beth and Dave may only get a jaw bone?  Does that not tick you off?

Unbelievable
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: November 20, 2010, 10:57:43 PM »

I wonder if it bothers Silvetti or Trahan at all that more than likely they could have returned most all of Natalee's remains, but instead Beth and Dave may only get a jaw bone?  Does that not tick you off?

Unbelievable

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #188 on: November 20, 2010, 11:01:48 PM »

Unbelievable

It ticks me off, Snoopy and I do believe it, unfortunately. 
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #189 on: November 20, 2010, 11:04:55 PM »

I cannot imagine Aruba would not have been out searching the area where the jawbone was found.  This would have shown they are interested in finding Natalee.  Either they know for a fact nothing else is there (because they already have the rest of her); ...or they have been advised not to start this search back up.  This is the most corrupt form of law enforcement I believe I have ever seen.  Maybe it is because it is the one I have paid the most attention to.  That is really the pitts when you cannot trust the LE.  I still go back to the first night.  I believe Joran took Nataee to his house and something happened there.  He freaked out, called daddy and daddy helped him,  I still have chills when Beth got to he Sloots house.  I thought for sure Natalee was still in that house somewhere.  JVS is one really sick b@$++++!!!!!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: November 20, 2010, 11:16:10 PM »

Waiting is hard, isn't it?

Anything they announce between now and Thanksgiving, will be the talk among families getting together. Really bad press one way or another for Aruba. I feel for the good people of Aruba and wish the bad people to get whatever is in store for them.

Don't forget, good monkeys, while we are waiting and if we are ordering books, software, etc vs. biting the rest of our nails, use the Amazon link on this page and it helps Red keep the forum going.

A safe, Happy Thanksgiving to all! Over the river and through the woods....

Snoopy I am so sorry. Mine is 14 and blind. I that God every day I have him. So sorry Snoopy, Love, IBE

Happy vacation, Klaas! I didn't believe you ever took one

ps CBB am going over and ask for a Christmas outfit for my imp avatar.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #191 on: November 20, 2010, 11:16:13 PM »

Not that they won't do it, but very soon they're going to come under some growing criticism for not announcing the findings. Too many forensic scientists out there on TV saying "They know by now!"

You would think that just once throughout this whole thing they could make a move in the right way. Sheer odds would suggest they'd screw up and do it right just once!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #192 on: November 20, 2010, 11:20:53 PM »

Waiting is hard, isn't it?

Anything they announce between now and Thanksgiving, will be the talk among families getting together. Really bad press one way or another for Aruba. I feel for the good people of Aruba and wish the bad people to get whatever is in store for them.

Don't forget, good monkeys, while we are waiting and if we are ordering books, software, etc vs. biting the rest of our nails, use the Amazon link on this page and it helps Red keep the forum going.

A safe, Happy Thanksgiving to all! Over the river and through the woods....

Snoopy I am so sorry. Mine is 14 and blind. I that God every day I have him. So sorry Snoopy, Love, IBE

Happy vacation, Klaas! I didn't believe you ever took one

ps CBB am going over and ask for a Christmas outfit for my imp avatar.

Waiting is particularly hard when there's no need to have to! I feel so bad for Beth and Dave, knowing how we feel, I can't imagine how hard this is for them. Sadistic Bastards; I HATE THEM ALL!

PS Backatcha IBE: I'll be glad to get you dressed for Christmas! 
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: November 20, 2010, 11:22:53 PM »

IBE it sure is good to see you.  I think of you often and hope you are doing well.  God Bless.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: November 20, 2010, 11:53:44 PM »

I Fear the Worst but Prayed for a Miracle

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 6
:  On Monday, May 30, Natalee's trip came to an end, and she was due to fly home to Alabama.  But late in the afternoon, I received a call from Matt telling me that Natalee had missed her flight and that Beth was getting on a plane to Aruba.

Page 7:  Beth had flown out of Birmingham on a friend's private jet as soon as she learned that Natalee had missed her flight.  I contacted a commerical airline and booked the next flight out for 5:30 a.m. the following morning.

Later that night, Matt called again to tell me that Natalee's flight had been rebooked, and she would be coming home the next day.  Someone from Delta Airlines had confirmed that a female had called and changed the flight.

I cancelled my flight, but I was still concerned because no one had heard from Natalee.

The next morning, I started making more calls.  I could not reach Beth, and I was unable to get a member of the Aruban police force to talk to me on the phone about Natalee.

By noon I learned that Natalee was not getting on the plane.  I found out that it had been a chaperone from Natalee's group who had changed her flight in the hopes that she would reappear.  It was then that I knew something tragic must have happened.  I feared the worst, but prayed for a miracle.  I hung up the phone and broke down .....

+++++

ARUBA: THE TRAGIC UNTOLD STORY OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY AND CORRUPTION IN PARADISE
By Dave Holloway

Publisher: Thomas Nelson Publishers-Business (Mar 15 2006)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1595550631
ISBN-13: 978-1595550637

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: November 20, 2010, 11:54:00 PM »

A Life Forever Changed

Page 23:
  Rested and refreshed, we leave Memphis late Monday morning with Linda driving and Marilyn up front with her.  I take the backseat.  We sail along, chatting like we alway do, talking about our plans for another road trip one day soon.  Marilyn and I are happily speculating about what our daughters' reactions will be when they open their presents to find a set of extraordinary Wizard of Oz figures.  Natalee will gasp with excitement when she sees these.  Before we know it, we've crossed over into Mississippi.  Somewhere amid our conversation, between the chuckles and the small talk, my cell phone rings. I don't recognize the number, but answer it anyway, which I usually don't do.

It's a young girl.  "Mrs. Twitty?  My mom ... umm ... my mom, she umm ... wants to talk to you."  It's the daughter of Judi, the travel agent.  She developed appendicitis right before the trip, so she and Jodi didn't get to go to Aruba.  They are in Birmingham.  It seems like an eternity before Jodi takes the phone.

"Tell me what's going on," I say in a voice much firmer than the one I usually hear coming from my mouth.

She simply says, "Natalee didn't show up this morning to get on the plane."

And instantly I know.  It's more than a mother's intuition.  It's certainty.  Something terrible has happened.  I have just answered the proverbial dreaded phone call that no mother or father every wants to receive.  The one we fear from the moment our children are born.  The one that changes a parent's life forever.

++++++

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

ISBN: 9780061452277; ISBN10: 0061452270; Imprint: HarperOne ; On Sale: 10/2/2007

_____

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #196 on: November 21, 2010, 12:42:42 AM »

Betcha the Poes butts are squinched up real tight right now - they could cut a diamond in half.

Time to sneak up behind Dirtpock and Succotash and clap your hands real loud and yell POW!

They'd shoot themselves from the dining room table out onto the porch!

Have you ever done that to somebody before? Monkey Devil!

Enjoy your last free days, boys.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #197 on: November 21, 2010, 01:15:27 AM »

Hey Carpe! Your witch is a little behind the times....   

How about a Santa's Helper?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Carpe.gif

I'm with you, K2 could be a diamond factory if they had a supply of coal!   
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: November 21, 2010, 01:20:42 AM »

For Natalee's Family.

Sorry to hear about your doggie, Snoop.
It's good to know that your buddy had an
owner as nice as you and was loved. It doesn't
get much better than that!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: November 21, 2010, 01:22:45 AM »

Hey Carpe! Your witch is a little behind the times....   

How about a Santa's Helper?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Carpe.gif

I'm with you, K2 could be a diamond factory if they had a supply of coal!   

Perfect!!! Thanks CBB... going to change it out now.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.