March 28, 2024, 05:45:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #852 11/20/10 - 11/23/10  (Read 258557 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: November 21, 2010, 12:51:58 PM »

oops, sorry my 'BOLD' didn't work= last two sentences in last Eng. version.
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #241 on: November 21, 2010, 12:55:16 PM »

READING BETWEEN THE LIES - (LINES)

From Amigoe .com    

‘Jawbone belongs to a young female’
19 Nov, 2010, 13:25 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD — The partial jawbone found by American tourists on the beach near the Phoenix Hotel last week Friday, belongs to a young female. At any rate, that’s what American media are saying,(Redirect, Redirect) who base this on comments from field officer Peter Blanken. He is currently in the Netherlands and was (Naturally) not available for comment this morning.

Meanwhile, the Public Prosecutor (OM) here does not wish to comment on the case and says one will wait for the result (Lie being concocted) from the Dutch Forensic Institute (NFI). (Liar that is a comment) Whether Blanken had indeed told the American media that it regarded a jawbone of a young female, solicitor general Taco Stein could not ‘confirm or deny’ this morning. “As I have not spoken to him yet, I do not know (Which lie we are going with) what he did or did not say. (Back Peddle, Back Peddle) Our viewpoint remains that we wait for the result from NFI, (So they can cover it up “Officially”) ” Stein said before the Amigoe.

It is unknown yet when the research from the Forensic Institute will be completed. However, the solicitor general does know that no result will be available today anyhow. (Because we need more time to concoct the lie and get everyone on the same page) “We will probably know more next week. (After we rehearse it) ” Stein says that based on the result, the OM will ‘consider’ what will be made known to the media and that any relatives will be informed (of their lies) first. “You can imagine the Holloway-family is having a hard time now. (although, we here in Aruba really don’t care about that) ” Stein did not wish to anticipate of which consequences a positive identification could have for the investigation into the case surrounding Natalee Holloway. (Because it is too hard for an Aruban to face Reality) Nevertheless, he says one has meanwhile searched the location where the jawbone had washed ashore. (ONE being the optimum word – Probably DOMPIG) This investigation had not yielded anything, (Because he’s too stupid to know how to search) according to Stein.
For that matter, it is still not certain whether one could remove sufficient DNA from the jawbone for positive identification. (So let’s not hold the Hague accountable) “We will have to wait what the experts say, but the bone had been in the seawater for a long time. (Mistakes Happpen)(Cover up) ” The DNA material from the jawbone will be compared with the DNA profiles from Natalee’s parents. Dental data from Natalee is supposedly sent from the United States to the Netherlands for comparison as well. The American teenager disappeared without a trace in 2005 after spending an evening out at Carlos and Charlies. Joran van der Sloot (The Face Of Aruba) was the last person she was seen with. Joran is meanwhile on remand in the Castro Castro prison in Peru. (So we can’t do anything anyway) He is suspected of murdering the Peruvian student Stephany Flores last May. (He is fine. Living like a King)

Edit to change red color to blue color per Forum Rule:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8844.msg1251553#msg125155
12. Please don't use colors in your posts.  We like to leave the colors for the MODERATORS so their posts when posting as a MODERATOR can easily be seen.  If you must highlight you may use BOLD, ITALIC or if you really need a color use blue or green.  Stay away from RED and MAROON especially as those are normally used by Moderators and Admin.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 05:39:41 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: November 21, 2010, 12:57:39 PM »

Beth Holloway on Natalee Holloway Missing in Aruba: “There is no good answer, whether it is Natalee or whether it isn’t. But no answer at all is the most unbearable”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/11/21/beth-holloway-on-natalee-holloway-missing-in-aruba-there-is-no-good-answer-whether-it-is-natalee-or-whether-it-isnt-but-no-answer-at-all-is-the-most-unbearable/

A mothers endless and tiresless search for answers …

Beth Holloway has been waiting for answers as to the disappearance of her daughter Natalee Holloway since she went missing in Aruba in 2005. No one has been more persistent, more engaged, more undaunted and more eager to hold Aruba, Holland and Joran Van der Sloot’s feet to the fire in her effort to get answers and “JUSTICE” for Natalee Holloway.

However, in the end we know that Beth Holloway will never give up the good fight and neither will many of those who have supported the girl, Natalee Holloway, and the family in their never ending fight for JUSTICE FOR NATALEE.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #243 on: November 21, 2010, 01:00:48 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=detail&id=19964
True house music @ Confession 13nov'10

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8719.msg1260897#msg1260897
Aitana Cardoso (far right in the picture) just turned 17.  She's a student (senior iirc) at the International School of Aruba.

http://komamodels.com/models/ko-girls/aitana-cardoso.html

http://www.aruba-travelguide.com/faq/index.html

What is the legal drinking/gambling age?
The legal age for both drinking and gambling is 18 years. It is not, however, widely enforced. You will not usually be "carded".

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #244 on: November 21, 2010, 01:02:15 PM »

Beth Holloway on Natalee Holloway Missing in Aruba: “There is no good answer, whether it is Natalee or whether it isn’t. But no answer at all is the most unbearable”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/11/21/beth-holloway-on-natalee-holloway-missing-in-aruba-there-is-no-good-answer-whether-it-is-natalee-or-whether-it-isnt-but-no-answer-at-all-is-the-most-unbearable/

Beth Holloway has been waiting for answers as to the disappearance of her daughter Natalee Holloway since she went missing in Aruba in 2005. No one has been more persistent, more engaged, more undaunted and more eager to hold Aruba, Holland and Joran Van der Sloot’s feet to the fire in her effort to get answers and “JUSTICE” for Natalee Holloway.

However, in the end we know that Beth Holloway will never give up the good fight and neither will many of those who have supported the girl, Natalee Holloway, and the family in their never ending fight for JUSTICE FOR NATALEE.

Thanks Red!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #245 on: November 21, 2010, 01:14:33 PM »

Good Morning Everyone.

We all fought together and we will all wait together.  We Monkeys are determined.

My dog woke me up too early now I can't sleep.  I can't do anything because others are sleeping and I will wake them up.  All three dogs started running around chasing each other and playing in the house 

That’s so odd San the same thing happened to me this morning and now I can’t get back to sleep!

I have 4 miniature dachshunds (Romeo, Juliette and the Blues Brothers Jake and Elwood)

They are spoiled rotten! Especially ELWOOD!

What are your furchildren?

Wow, that makes three of us!  I was up at 6, which is unheard of for me, even on a work day!  LOL  I too have 4 dachsunds!    I pray all these coincidences mean something!  Lord please let it be Nat and just ONCE let LE do the right thing!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: November 21, 2010, 01:16:47 PM »

Too add to the coincidence.  One of mine is named Jake too!  Smile

Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #247 on: November 21, 2010, 01:29:19 PM »

We had only planned the first 2 the Blues Brothers were a Christmas morning surprize! Couldn't part with them if I tried. They are so funny! I ususally say I have a 40 lb. dog with 16 legs! Having a herd is great fun!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: November 21, 2010, 01:29:53 PM »

We already know this.....it is dated today, so here goes..

Holloway answers will come from Aruba

Last Update: 7:44 am  today

Birmingham, Al  (WIAT)  The mystery of Natalee Holloway began on Aruba more than five years ago.  It now looks like any announcement as to tests on a jawbone found on an Aruban beach will also come from the island.

The Dutch Forensic Institute has been testing the bone and the Holloway family has provided Natalee's dental records for comparison.  "I'm happy that it's human. And the initial finding is that it's from a young woman, so maybe we will be able to solve this case. I hope so. But we will wait to see what the findings are," Aruban prosecutor Peter Blanken told CNN.

The prosecutor said a forensic expert in Aruba made the initial determination. He cautioned that a final determination would be made by the Netherlands Forensic Institute in the Hague, but he did say the agency is "testing for a DNA match."

Blanken is back in Aruba.  The Forensic Institute said earlier this week that the announcement of the findings would be left to Aruban authorities.

The bone, which the Dutch-language paper de Telegraff reported was the lower half of the jaw with one molar still intact, was found by tourists last week on a beach in Aruba.

Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway disappeared on a graduation trip to Aruba in 2005. She was last seen leaving a club with Joran van der Sloot.  Although the young Dutchman was questioned several times by Aruban authorities he was never charged.  He is still considered the prime suspect in Natalee's disappearance.

The beach where the jawbone was found is near the location where van der Sloot has told various stories about Natalee's fate....stories he later retracted or denied.

Van der Sloot is currently in prison in Peru charged with the murder of Stephany Flores.  The body of the 21 year old student was found in van der Sloot's Lima hotel room.  Van der Sloot confessed to killing Flores after she found material relating to Natalee on his laptop.  In one of many macabre aspects of the case, Flores' body was found five years to the day of Natalee's disappearance.

Van der Sloot is appealing to get his murder confession thrown out of court claiming coercion and police misconduct.

He's also been indicted by a federal grand jury here in Birmingham charged with wire fraud and extortion.  Prosecutors claim in shook down the Holloway family for information on Natalee's fate but never delivered any information after taking their money.
http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Holloway-answers-will-come-from-Aruba/PKHuMukCyUiNW2n-TP1xHQ.cspx

BBM

Bizarre statement.  Glad it's human?  Who's happy about finding a human bone??? The only way I'd be be happy about that is IF it WAS Nat's so she can be brought home to rest!  But it IS Aruba    Rolling Eyes

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: November 21, 2010, 01:51:02 PM »

We had only planned the first 2 the Blues Brothers were a Christmas morning surprize! Couldn't part with them if I tried. They are so funny! I ususally say I have a 40 lb. dog with 16 legs! Having a herd is great fun!

We're going to get in time out for being O/T, but while waiting for news, it's tough.  One of mine was a rescue name Peanut, one was a baby of 2 of them, his name is BooBoo (he he),  Daisy, my female and the spoiled one and Jake was for my daughter.  And yes they are fun and cuddly, with each of there own personalitIies! 

I've been here from the beginning and feel like I know everybody personally and Thank God, if nothing else good comes out of this damn case, SM has been a blessing to me and so many missing people.  Joran could only dream of having so many and such great friends and all thanks to dips&t himself!  I really hope he rots in that cell in Peru!

I know it seems silly, but and maybe after all this time, I'm finally losing it, but I really do find it odd these little coincidences and truly hope they MEAN something for the case.  PRAYING for Beth and Dave!   ARUBA MAY GOD HELP YOU, DO THE RIGHT THING JUST FOR ONCE! PLEASE!!!!!

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #250 on: November 21, 2010, 02:05:57 PM »

Hey CBB, Hiiii! It's great to see you! Yes, here we all are again, one more time. If not this time then perhaps the next, or the next, but sooner or later it's gonna be THE time, and we will get to see Natalee come home. I totally believe that.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #251 on: November 21, 2010, 02:14:04 PM »

Man this wait is hard hard hard.  Beth is right it it is the Not Knowing that kills you.  I'm so worried because this is following the same pattern of every road we've been down before.  I've been wrong before and please let it be now!

It is so hard to hang in there! 

I am Praying! I'm going back to Gabby's Poem!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #252 on: November 21, 2010, 02:14:56 PM »

Hey CBB, Hiiii! It's great to see you! Yes, here we all are again, one more time. If not this time then perhaps the next, or the next, but sooner or later it's gonna be THE time, and we will get to see Natalee come home. I totally believe that.

I believe that too, Gabby!! Many of us have a "feeling" about this time. I just can't figure out if the feeling is because it is Natalee's jaw, or because they will finally admit it's Natalee's remains.

I think they've got her remains anyway and can give her back anytime they choose, JMO.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: November 21, 2010, 02:17:22 PM »

Amen to that!  And even if we don't see it in our lifetime.  God will take care of him/them and we know she's already being taken care of, sitting by the throne, as she sit's with all the other lil children who have met such horrible fate's.  That, I DO take comfort in!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: November 21, 2010, 02:18:22 PM »

Hi CBB! Left you a note in your avi thread Wink

crazybabyborg
« Reply #255 on: November 21, 2010, 02:28:29 PM »

EXCELLENT POST!!

Beth is a lady that has grown in stature throughout this ordeal. They thought they could sweep her under the rug, but she has taught them through actions that they are contending with something they can't understand or predict. They are dealing with a Mother who has lost her child. Her focus has never drifted and her eyes remain set on the goal: to find Natalee and bring her home. When she says she will be on that mission until her death, they finally believe that's probable. They finally can comprehend that the slow death of their island may be on a faster track than Beth is.

I think they "threw her a bone" in their own interest, much like someone would do if confronted by an attacking dog. I wonder if they realize that the dog goes for the bone, but comes back looking not only to persue again, but to get more of the reward it was offerred before.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #256 on: November 21, 2010, 02:30:00 PM »

Hi CBB! Left you a note in your avi thread Wink

Hey Tink!!  I'll go check! 
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: November 21, 2010, 03:06:18 PM »

* 10:00 am - 4 suspects meet at Bubali police station, and meet at the van der Sloot pool thereafter

* 3:00 pm - Paulus makes a visit to the bank, and has 1 hour missing before arriving home

* 5:00 pm - Paulus takes Joran to the Racquet club wtih the gym bag containing evidence, and Joran meets with Koen to make arrangements for the boat - and they do not play tennis.

* 6:00 pm - Paulus makes his second trip to the Racquet Club to retrieve Joran and the gym bag, they then retrieve Miss Holloway's remains.

* 7:25 pm - Joran calls Deepak, triangulation of the cell phone records shows the location near the boat launch

* 8:15 - 8:30 pm - Paulus at home on the computer researching drugs, Joran at the Wyndham casino.

* 10:30 pm - The van der Sloots are aware the Twitty's are en route to Aruba on a privately chartered jet.

* 11:30 pm - Joran, Guido, and Deepak are in discussion in Deepak’s car in a casino parking lot.

* 2:00 am - Deepak, Joran and Guido leave the casino for one hour, Deepak's car is seen at 2:30 am at the van der sloot home .

As we close this series, we point out that others close to the investigation have also arrived at the exact same conclusion.[/i]

JOSSY MANSUR:

Joran had access to several boats, Mansur said, and could have used one of them to dispose of Natalee's body.

"Whatever happened to her, happened at Joran's apartment or at the beach to the north of the Marriott hotel," Mansur said. "The disposal of her body, we strongly believe, was masterminded by the father, who coached them by the pool at his home and drilled them in what they had to say and which story they had to cling to."

This is exactly what I have been looking for.
18 hours after Natalee was reported missing and the black guys at her hotel were accused and a distraction, the van der Sloots were hiding the body in the bay where her jawbone washed up after hurricane Tomas.
Exactly. But who was the boat that helped them?

The Gottenboes had a boat. A boat outing was documented in Sander G's statement. I believe the boys Koen and Sander may be cousins with Joran. Not sure if that was ever proven. But many who believe in a sea burial believe this boat was involved.  Much more involved in this story. yYou can probably search gottenboes boat here at SM and get more info (if I spelled their name right Embarassed)

Steve Croes had access to a boat.

Lorenzo Van Rijn had access to a boat but I'm not sure it's ever been proven that he even knows Joran.

Arends or Arendz I believe are associated with race boats -- and Joran's friend.

And I think there is a 'police' force unit that has boats.

Many boats. Island living.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: November 21, 2010, 03:10:13 PM »

Sharon - thank you for that reminder.  And great to see you, my friend! 

And here we are again  I hope this is 'the' time that Natalee's family gets a small piece of relief Sad

Smooches 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #259 on: November 21, 2010, 03:29:40 PM »

* 10:00 am - 4 suspects meet at Bubali police station, and meet at the van der Sloot pool thereafter

* 3:00 pm - Paulus makes a visit to the bank, and has 1 hour missing before arriving home

* 5:00 pm - Paulus takes Joran to the Racquet club wtih the gym bag containing evidence, and Joran meets with Koen to make arrangements for the boat - and they do not play tennis.

* 6:00 pm - Paulus makes his second trip to the Racquet Club to retrieve Joran and the gym bag, they then retrieve Miss Holloway's remains.

* 7:25 pm - Joran calls Deepak, triangulation of the cell phone records shows the location near the boat launch

* 8:15 - 8:30 pm - Paulus at home on the computer researching drugs, Joran at the Wyndham casino.

* 10:30 pm - The van der Sloots are aware the Twitty's are en route to Aruba on a privately chartered jet.

* 11:30 pm - Joran, Guido, and Deepak are in discussion in Deepak’s car in a casino parking lot.

* 2:00 am - Deepak, Joran and Guido leave the casino for one hour, Deepak's car is seen at 2:30 am at the van der sloot home .

As we close this series, we point out that others close to the investigation have also arrived at the exact same conclusion.[/i]

JOSSY MANSUR:

Joran had access to several boats, Mansur said, and could have used one of them to dispose of Natalee's body.

"Whatever happened to her, happened at Joran's apartment or at the beach to the north of the Marriott hotel," Mansur said. "The disposal of her body, we strongly believe, was masterminded by the father, who coached them by the pool at his home and drilled them in what they had to say and which story they had to cling to."

This is exactly what I have been looking for.
18 hours after Natalee was reported missing and the black guys at her hotel were accused and a distraction, the van der Sloots were hiding the body in the bay where her jawbone washed up after hurricane Tomas.
Exactly. But who was the boat that helped them?

The Gottenboes had a boat. A boat outing was documented in Sander G's statement. I believe the boys Koen and Sander may be cousins with Joran. Not sure if that was ever proven. But many who believe in a sea burial believe this boat was involved.  Much more involved in this story. yYou can probably search gottenboes boat here at SM and get more info (if I spelled their name right Embarassed)

Steve Croes had access to a boat.

Lorenzo Van Rijn had access to a boat but I'm not sure it's ever been proven that he even knows Joran.

Arends or Arendz I believe are associated with race boats -- and Joran's friend.

And I think there is a 'police' force unit that has boats.

Many boats. Island living.

Hi, Sharon.

Even the Persistence had help from a local 28 ft. boat, PREDATOR.....so many boats & willing helpers.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg371156;topicseen#msg371156

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.