March 28, 2024, 04:43:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #852 11/20/10 - 11/23/10  (Read 258628 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #280 on: November 21, 2010, 06:34:52 PM »

Here is a somewhat interesting thread about the jawbone found near the Phoenix, including a question from a tourist about whether the beach was closed and indignation that nothing was being done and also a post from someone who just returned from there, who described the abundance of things that came ashore and the use of 'heavy equipment' to remove it.   

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=81560

I found this comment interesting.  Is the spin doctoring beginning?

arubamikey  Post subject: Re: Jaw bone found at the PhoenixPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:36 pm

It could be from the newlywed who went on a kayak with her husband in the early 1990's while on their honeymoon, and neither was ever seen again.

Yeah, I had similar thoughts...will have to do some digging on that.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #281 on: November 21, 2010, 07:05:49 PM »

Why aren't they listed with the others missing in/on Aruba> ?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: November 21, 2010, 07:09:33 PM »

I think there could have been a sizable cage involved -- or at least a body.

It would be difficult for the accomplices to not know.

In my opinion only.

There was damage reported on the Gottenboes boat a few days after Natalee went missing -- right around the time the G's sold it to the 'Octopus' guy. iirc.
Sharon!! You are freaking me out!
Who is Octopus guy?
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #283 on: November 21, 2010, 07:11:27 PM »

Does anyone else think that it just doesn't do Aruba any good to deny the fact that Natalee is deceased and Joran is responsible now that he is practically caught on tape in Peru?  I mean, what are the odds that there was another psycho in Aruba at that time who caused Natalee to disappear?  That would be even worse for their tourism image.

So now that he is soooo caught, they have no reason to remain in denial and keep saying no evidence and all the rest of the cover up.  They will still say they have no evidence that Joran is guilty which is true because they deliberately refused to collect any but to continue to deny that anything even happened is just stretching credibility too far and even the tone deaf Arubans can pick up on that this just will not be believed after what Joran did in Peru.  So they might as well give her back and hope that will cause Beth to go away.

I know I am not making any sense but after this long, I do think most of you will understand what I am trying to say.

Anna, you make perfect sense, as usual!  I would think it would be in there best interest to  admit it was him, give Nat back and let it go in the past.  He's going to rot in Peru either way.  And as for the rest of those in the conspiracy, God can take care of them! Perfect chance for them to move on.   It's a win/win for everybody!  MOO

Aah yes, but the problem in admitting that equals more than a few bones that wash ashore and it won’t be left to the past.  They will stand wide open in exposure for the corruption and cover up Starting with Van der Stratten.
This is a Big Mess and they don’t know how to clean it up and do damage control so they will continue to deny it.
They just don’t understand that the Truth will prevail.

I wonder how Van der Stratten is handling this news. He and Anita must weigh about 98lbs wet now!
Monkey Devil!

Lol-I'd like to see Anita weigh 98 lbs!!  Ain't ever gonna happen!!   

Well I figure she's been "Sweatin in her Moldies"
Yes, what you say makes the most sense but, you are talking about ARUBA here and They just don't get it, they are afraid of the truth because the corruption went high on the totem pole. It only started with Joran and the Kalpoes.  Now with Paulus dead and Joran in Peru they are left holding the bag! Don't forget they still answer to the Neitherlands!
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: November 21, 2010, 07:17:26 PM »

In my opinion only.

There was damage reported on the Gottenboes boat a few days after Natalee went missing -- right around the time the G's sold it to the 'Octopus' guy. iirc.
Who is Octopus guy?
PS
I thought you meant Paul Allen of Microsoft who owns Octopus, the biggest yacht in the world. But you are talking about the snorkel boat Octopus. And those guys would know the frequented waters by tourists and where to hide a body in a trap too!!! Makes perfect sense!!!
And it could have been a combo, they knew the location and the other boat delivered the goods. hmmmm.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: November 21, 2010, 07:18:16 PM »

At airport waiting to board.

If they know the results and it's not Natalee but they are waiting to give the results HOW CRUEL IS THAT?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #286 on: November 21, 2010, 07:22:51 PM »

If they know the results and it's not Natalee but they are waiting to give the results HOW CRUEL IS THAT?

EXACTLY!!! Have a safe flight home.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: November 21, 2010, 07:24:54 PM »

Very Cruel....either yes or no would be a simple answer.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #288 on: November 21, 2010, 07:25:43 PM »

Why aren't they listed with the others missing in/on Aruba> ?

I'm trying not to get too excited about this find. Simply because this could be someone never reported missing and we all know how well Aruba keeps records.

It could be someone from the 70's, 80's or early 90's and those are records and info we have never ever seen. We basically have found from the mid 90's to the present. That's all.

People have been going missing there for hundreds years and they use the ocean to dump 'em.

Maybe it's Natalee - maybe it's not. I hope it is, but I'm not getting my hopes up again.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #289 on: November 21, 2010, 07:26:01 PM »

In my opinion only.

Who is Octopus guy?

Gesterkamp

http://www.octopusaruba.com/

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: November 21, 2010, 07:29:52 PM »

Too cruel, Taco Stein did say that the family would be notified first so I do have a sliver of hope that if it's not her...they have been notified.

But it's a itsy bitsy tee niny tiny sliver...

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #291 on: November 21, 2010, 07:33:39 PM »

In my opinion only.

Who is Octopus guy?
PS
I thought you meant Paul Allen of Microsoft who owns Octopus, the biggest yacht in the world. But you are talking about the snorkel boat Octopus. And those guys would know the frequented waters by tourists and where to hide a body in a trap too!!! Makes perfect sense!!!
And it could have been a combo, they knew the location and the other boat delivered the goods. hmmmm.

not the biggest yacht in the world - that's owned by Russian oil magnet Roman Abramovich - who used to own the Ecstasea. Which was off shore when Natalee was murdered.

here it is - the Eclipse.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/16/roman-abramovichs-eclipse_n_540947.html

+++

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: November 21, 2010, 07:40:17 PM »

In my opinion only.

Who is Octopus guy?

Gesterkamp

http://www.octopusaruba.com/

I remembered the name, but knew I would spell it wrong. Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #293 on: November 21, 2010, 07:40:47 PM »

In the US we are literally educated and raised to believe “Tell the Truth and the Truth will Set you Free”.  There are poles that indicate that more Americans are basically honest and truthful than not.  We have standards of expectation in this country that far exceed any expectations in places such as ARUBA.

I am NOT saying we don’t lie here, I’m NOT saying we don’t have crime or corruption.

I AM saying that the “AVERAGE AMERICAN CITIZEN IS HONEST and HELD TO A HIGH REGARD OF HONESTY by other American Citizens”.

You ask someone a question in America and we expect them to tell the truth, we expect them to do the right thing.  We don’t question that unless we know that they are flat out lying to us and even then we are skeptical of the lie not necessarily the person.

It is not like that all over the world and that is why we need to be cautious when traveling. 

We live in a cocoon and that is why some cannot understand the level of corruption in this case or why they won’t just come clean and give Natalee back to us!

JMHO (case in point – even in our comments we say JMHO My Honest Opinion) why because of the high regard of honesty we hold so dear.

I’m Proud to be an American and I’m proud to stand and DEMAND Justice for NATALEE!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: November 21, 2010, 07:45:23 PM »

Wasn't Peter Devries (2nd part) supposed to air today?

If you're out there EURobert or Jo-Ann could you let us know please.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: November 21, 2010, 07:48:31 PM »

Klaas, if they know, it's just too cruel.  Sadistic, if you ask me!!!

Have a good flight Klaas.

Thanks to all the Mod's who so ably covered for Klaas, so she could have a bit of time away.   

Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #296 on: November 21, 2010, 07:53:45 PM »

Klaas, if they know, it's just too cruel.  Sadistic, if you ask me!!!

Have a good flight Klaas.

Thanks to all the Mod's who so ably covered for Klaas, so she could have a bit of time away.   

Klass took a nap and called it a vacation!   I sure hope she had a good nap! an angelic monkey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: November 21, 2010, 07:58:51 PM »

I think they have both been shown (the ones with Beth), one on Oct 31 and the other on Nov 7.

He may have another show airing tonight, but not about this case that I'm aware of.

Not sure if this has been posted or not.

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/nieuws/gevonden-onderkaak-van-jonge-vrouw/

Google translation:

Friday, November 19, 2010, 11:32 hours

News

"Found mandible of young woman"

Natalee Holloway
The lower jaw last week on the beach in Aruba was found, would be an Aruban prosecutor indeed a young woman. U.S. media reported Friday that, based on research first. A surprising twist, but it's still too early to draw conclusions from them. We await the outcome of the DNA research, which will take several weeks. Only then can be said with certainty whether the remains belong to Natalee Holloway.

The jaw was found Friday by a few tourists on the beach near the Phoenix Hotel, not far from the Bubali Plas. The tourists took their find to the reception, a hotel employee when the police warned. The investigation into the origin of the jaw is carried out by the Dutch Forensic Institute.

Marking time
Peter: "As long as there is no official confirmation of the NFI or Justice, I remain reserved. Beth Holloway is still in a wait and see situation. We have seen too often claimed that there was something of Natalee Holloway found, but every time afterwards proved to be untrue. That was always very disappointing, so we're now marking time. "

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: November 21, 2010, 08:05:15 PM »

I think they have both been shown (the ones with Beth), one on Oct 31 and the other on Nov 7.

He may have another show airing tonight, but not about this case that I'm aware of.

Not sure if this has been posted or not.

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/nieuws/gevonden-onderkaak-van-jonge-vrouw/

Google translation:

Friday, November 19, 2010, 11:32 hours

News

"Found mandible of young woman"

Natalee Holloway
The lower jaw last week on the beach in Aruba was found, would be an Aruban prosecutor indeed a young woman. U.S. media reported Friday that, based on research first. A surprising twist, but it's still too early to draw conclusions from them. We await the outcome of the DNA research, which will take several weeks. Only then can be said with certainty whether the remains belong to Natalee Holloway.

The jaw was found Friday by a few tourists on the beach near the Phoenix Hotel, not far from the Bubali Plas. The tourists took their find to the reception, a hotel employee when the police warned. The investigation into the origin of the jaw is carried out by the Dutch Forensic Institute.

Marking time
Peter: "As long as there is no official confirmation of the NFI or Justice, I remain reserved. Beth Holloway is still in a wait and see situation. We have seen too often claimed that there was something of Natalee Holloway found, but every time afterwards proved to be untrue. That was always very disappointing, so we're now marking time. "

Thanks texasmom - sorry about that.

This says the DNA will take several weeks.

What about the dental impressions?  Rob reckons they will be able to tell by that.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #299 on: November 21, 2010, 08:08:49 PM »

The mandible should have been sent to Quantico. It would all be known by now and there wouldn't be people wondering one way or the other if an announcement ever occurs.

I think, in the back of my mind - that the NFI can't even figure out who it's from.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.