March 28, 2024, 12:26:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #852 11/20/10 - 11/23/10  (Read 258600 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #400 on: November 22, 2010, 01:46:52 AM »

Goodnight All!  Maybe tomorrow will be the day!

From your lips to God's ears, Klaas! Sleep Well and God Bless!! It's great to have you back! 
Jonathan45
Scared Monkey

« Reply #401 on: November 22, 2010, 02:15:39 AM »

That former judge Wedzinga published yesterday an announcement in which he wrote about a double murder near the Marriott hotel the night Natalee vanished.

www.raadsheer-wedzinga.nl

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: November 22, 2010, 02:17:59 AM »

CBB you're right, it is sadistic at this point. If something isn't released from SOMEONE today then they are playing games.

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: November 22, 2010, 03:06:31 AM »

If they release it before Thanksgiving, it would be the talk around all the tables. If they would release the info this coming Friday they might think we'd all be out shopping and not pay that much attention. IMO Aren't we dumb and don't understand their "system"

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: November 22, 2010, 03:10:51 AM »

Am trying to get a Google translation of that NL link but I am on dial up. Maybe it will be finished later today ((smiles))

OK, sorry if this has been covered but I just saw Nancy Grace weekend. The men with Peter... did one of them have a voice-truth detector or whatever they call those things?

What was said in the interview when they cut to him when he was so angry?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: November 22, 2010, 03:23:02 AM »

Darn lost dial up connection. Maybe I still can get a translation.

Either on NG or Geraldo someone was talking about a head injury.

Didn't one of the van der Sloot brothers put online info about a head injury, her in the bathtub and all standing around?

ROBOTS what are you betting the farm on? or better grammar, on what are you betting the farm? It is still the farm!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #406 on: November 22, 2010, 04:11:58 AM »

Found this in my NH Folder.... Many of us are familiar with most of these papers.

http://www.newspapers24.com/dutch-newspapers/index.html

There you will find some Newspapers in the Netherlands....Place to keep an eye out for when they release info. I expext to read something to the effect that the determination has been made and was handed over to Aruban officials....blah blah blah.....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: November 22, 2010, 04:22:53 AM »

I think there could have been a sizable cage involved -- or at least a body.

It would be difficult for the accomplices to not know.

In my opinion only.

There was damage reported on the Gottenboes boat a few days after Natalee went missing -- right around the time the G's sold it to the 'Octopus' guy. iirc.
Sharon!! You are freaking me out!
Who is Octopus guy?
PS
I thought you meant Paul Allen of Microsoft who owns Octopus, the biggest yacht in the world. But you are talking about the snorkel boat Octopus. And those guys would know the frequented waters by tourists and where to hide a body in a trap too!!! Makes perfect sense!!!
And it could have been a combo, they knew the location and the other boat delivered the goods. hmmmm.

not the biggest yacht in the world - that's owned by Russian oil magnet Roman Abramovich - who used to own the Ecstasea. Which was off shore when Natalee was murdered.

here it is - the Eclipse.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/16/roman-abramovichs-eclipse_n_540947.html

X ta see (can't remember the spelling) Shango play on words? Does anyone think she might have been sold?

Oh gads, forget I ever said that. Sorry, Good Night.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: November 22, 2010, 07:01:42 AM »

Welcome Back, Klaas!! We missed you being able to spend more time with us!!
Missed you Klaas! Hope you had a great time! Welcome back!
Still catching up
Did you miss us?
I was following alot of the time from my blackberry. We were driving all over the place so I could check while driving. I hate posting from my BB though
Well, we missed you! You look honest, that's why they didn't scan you. E  You look interesting to me!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: November 22, 2010, 08:04:18 AM »

In order to possible preform DNA testing on a single tooth - you first need to remove the tooth from the jaw bone. Then drill the center of the tooth to extract the DNA contained in the pulp of the remaining root.

There is usually a small portion remaining there - even after thousands of years. Teeth are enamel and lest for thousands of years.

However, with a single tooth - DNA replication may be need to CONFIRM a TEST. This is the process of using the nuclear DNA and copying the letter sequence to preform repeated tests to confirm the original results.

It does take some time to replicate the DNA. However, an initial test would confirm if they are on the right track. In a sense, if the initial tests did not reveal a match - that could occur due to cross contamination or simply because it is not a match. That's why repeated tests are completed. In order to do repeated test - you need something to accomplish this feat and you need more DNA - so replication is then used.

If you use the control sample - meaning the DNA directly from the tooth for the initial test - without replication - you risk not having anything to confirm in case of a positive match. So, again, replication is DONE first.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: November 22, 2010, 08:04:18 AM »

Hard to work.  Here's hoping today will be the day.  They do know by now (knew from the get-go) it is Natalee.  Why else has Renho not said a word about it being an animal bone.

Have a good day all.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: November 22, 2010, 08:06:04 AM »

Somewhere I remember the rumor of Joran using an aluminum bat ????

I can't remember where that came from, but yes, I've heard that rumour too. There are several things that support the theory that Natalee died violently. Among them are:

The police car recording: "If they find her they'll see that shit."
The repeated statements by JK2 that Natalee fell and hit her head.
The glimpse of Joran's MO we got when he killed Stephany.

viet vet wrote:

Speaking of off the record comments, we were told were to find Joran at the International School on a Friday , June 2 or 3, have it in my notes. Was also told Joran hit Natalee with an aluminum baseball bat…in the head. The same man told me both stories and guess what, Joran was at the International School that day, hiding. He was sleeping over there rather than home,,, scared he was. The fine Aruba Police followed us to the school that day or maybe we would already have solved this case. Yeah Karin, a bounch of cowboys…

Dec 6, 8:11 PM

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: November 22, 2010, 08:13:10 AM »

That former judge Wedzinga published yesterday an announcement in which he wrote about a double murder near the Marriott hotel the night Natalee vanished.

I can read Dutch

Edit:  Add "can't"
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 09:06:48 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #413 on: November 22, 2010, 08:54:44 AM »

Thanks 2NJ

I thought my post was invisible.

Janet

Thanks Janet! I'm amazed by the collective information and knowledge of detail on this thread! I always thought that if Joran could be tried for Natalee's murder, the prosecutor would benefit by an SM membership and laptop in the courtroom! 
Good Morning Monkeys!  Hope TODAY is THE DAY! an angelic monkey

You are so right about that CBB – When I was considering the jetty theory I was directed to information in SECONDS! It doesn’t matter if the theory is correct or not, it’s a theory, but I was totally amazed at how well the other monkeys who worked on the information of this case so long ago worked with me and could point me to anything I needed so quickly!  I was provided not only timelines and supporting articles but photos, maps and theory challenge suggestions!  The wealth of information provided and held in the Archives is outstanding!

Lots of Good Monkeying Around Here!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: November 22, 2010, 08:59:18 AM »

I can read Dutch

I can't read DUTCH

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: November 22, 2010, 09:08:22 AM »

It's 3pm in the Netherlands. I don't think it's coming today either. 

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: November 22, 2010, 09:11:44 AM »

I can read Dutch

I can't read DUTCH

Hey Blonde!

Please bear with me as I'm typing as fast as I can into translate. It appears as though the page is copy protected or something...can't just cut & paste...

Here's the translation for his introductory 1st paragraph:

The double murder at the Marriott Hotel (announcement)

Before the series of reports about the Holloway case "is closed with a piece about the corruption and conflicts of interest that a role played in the derailment of the investigation, I will soon be the final step of reconstruction of the events the night of Sunday, May 29 2001 on Monday, May 30, 2005 published a piece titled: "The double murder at the Marriott Hotel.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: November 22, 2010, 09:11:58 AM »

I can read Dutch

I can't read DUTCH

I added "can't to your other post, Blonde.  When I first saw your post "I can read Dutch", I thought you meant you could pick out enough in there to get the gist of the story, sort of like how some can almost read pap now     and not that you could suddenly now read and understand a foreign language.      Then I realized you self-edited.  I wish you really could read Dutch, though... 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: November 22, 2010, 09:13:24 AM »

Thank you Titch

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: November 22, 2010, 09:20:32 AM »

I can read Dutch

I can't read DUTCH

Hey Blonde!

Please bear with me as I'm typing as fast as I can into translate. It appears as though the page is copy protected or something...can't just cut & paste...

Here's the translation for his introductory 1st paragraph:

The double murder at the Marriott Hotel (announcement)

Before the series of reports about the Holloway case "is closed with a piece about the corruption and conflicts of interest that a role played in the derailment of the investigation, I will soon be the final step of reconstruction of the events the night of Sunday, May 29 2001 on Monday, May 30, 2005 published a piece titled: "The double murder at the Marriott Hotel.

Here's the 1st paragraph in the actual article:

The innocence of Joran van der Sloot (continued)

Preliminary: For a good overview, it is desirable to read the above article first before reading this revealing piece. revealing because the first one samenhangened and coherent picture is created from those in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway are involved. Fragmented information on the Internet using the file on credibility and reliability and truthfulness therefore tested. This information is much more refined.

(....)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.