April 19, 2024, 05:19:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #852 11/20/10 - 11/23/10  (Read 260259 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: November 22, 2010, 09:21:03 AM »

Thank you Titch

anytime! good morning!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #421 on: November 22, 2010, 09:24:19 AM »

That former judge Wedzinga published yesterday an announcement in which he wrote about a double murder near the Marriott hotel the night Natalee vanished.

www.raadsheer-wedzinga.nl

In my preview I see that Titch has already translated, Thanks Titch!

But since I'd already done this...this is the google translation.

http://www.raadsheer-wedzinga.nl/

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: November 22, 2010, 09:31:39 AM »

That former judge Wedzinga published yesterday an announcement in which he wrote about a double murder near the Marriott hotel the night Natalee vanished.

Texasmom THANK YOU! but how did you do that bc I'm typing everything out...literally everything! it wouldn;t allow me to copy & paste. Also, when I put the site into google translation, it wouldn;t go for some reason! I wonder what I did wrong?

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: November 22, 2010, 09:32:55 AM »

I can read Dutch

I can't read DUTCH

Hey Blonde!

Please bear with me as I'm typing as fast as I can into translate. It appears as though the page is copy protected or something...can't just cut & paste...

Here's the translation for his introductory 1st paragraph:

The double murder at the Marriott Hotel (announcement)

Before the series of reports about the Holloway case "is closed with a piece about the corruption and conflicts of interest that a role played in the derailment of the investigation, I will soon be the final step of reconstruction of the events the night of Sunday, May 29 2001 on Monday, May 30, 2005 published a piece titled: "The double murder at the Marriott Hotel.

Here's the 1st paragraph in the actual article:

The innocence of Joran van der Sloot (continued)

Preliminary: For a good overview, it is desirable to read the above article first before reading this revealing piece. revealing because the first one samenhangened and coherent picture is created from those in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway are involved. Fragmented information on the Internet using the file on credibility and reliability and truthfulness therefore tested. This information is much more refined.

(....)

Here's the 2nd paragraph of the main article:

Whether it is true, I do not know. Information on the internet is too vague. Information from criminal and civil case provides sufficient guidance on to say that Natalee Holloway probably between 02.30 hours and 003.00 hours of life has left. At about 01.50 hours Joran and Natalee by Deepak and Satish in a quiet, unpaved road from the Marriott Hotel off. "A street with no name". Deepak and Satish were then driven home. Deepak logs at 02.00 hours on his computer. While he was chatting with his American vroend John Charles Croes comes an alarming call from Joran inside. It is 26.2 hours.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: November 22, 2010, 09:34:24 AM »

I can read Dutch

Edit:  Add "can't"

Translated:

Before the series of messages on the "Holloway case" is closed with a piece about the corruption and conflicts of interest that a role played in the derailment of the investigation, I will soon be the final step of reconstruction of the events the night of Sunday, May 29 z005 on Monday, May 30, 2005 published a piece titled: "The double murder at the Marriott Hotel.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: November 22, 2010, 09:35:11 AM »

Look at Anita's new fb profile pic.   Yesterday she had a rose.  Today it looks like a cherub's
head in the water's edge.

www.facebook.com

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: November 22, 2010, 09:40:18 AM »

Look at Anita's new fb profile pic.   Yesterday she had a rose.  Today it looks like a cherub's

www.facebook.com

Thanks, TM.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: November 22, 2010, 09:41:26 AM »

www.facebook.com

It also looks like a violin is over the cherub's head, plus a sea turtle's face & neck to the upper left & a dung beetle or scarab to the right? What's that all about? What's the significance? Why would she choose this pic?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: November 22, 2010, 09:42:33 AM »

Texasmom THANK YOU! but how did you do that bc I'm typing everything out...literally everything! it wouldn;t allow me to copy & paste. Also, when I put the site into google translation, it wouldn;t go for some reason! I wonder what I did wrong?

On most pages that aren't in English I get an option below my toolbar to translate, and if I click on it, the page is translated.  Then I just did a screen shot and put it in photobucket.

I've typed many an article to translate, so I really do appreciate your doing that!   

I'll post the link when I can find it, but I did the same for the Nov 19th article.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: November 22, 2010, 09:44:23 AM »

www.facebook.com

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: November 22, 2010, 09:47:02 AM »

On most pages that aren't in English I get an option below my toolbar to translate, and if I click on it, the page is translated.  Then I just did a screen shot and put it in photobucket.

I've typed many an article to translate, so I really do appreciate your doing that!   

I'll post the link when I can find it, but I did the same for the Nov 19th article.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8849.msg1264893#msg1264893

I posted it in two parts so it wouldn't be so long.  They are both on the same page.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: November 22, 2010, 09:51:28 AM »

Alert just on Fox says that the announcement about the jawbone  will be tomorrow afternoon.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: November 22, 2010, 09:51:44 AM »

www.facebook.com

Interesting...same horn the cherub is holding too.  Why the violin though?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: November 22, 2010, 09:53:34 AM »

FYI - I just approved late last night that lady kkthy that has posted on the front page of SM about finding the jawbone.  Hopefully she will post in the forum now if she gets a chance.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: November 22, 2010, 09:53:58 AM »

Alert just on Fox says that the announcement about the jawbone  will be tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks AKMom
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: November 22, 2010, 09:54:25 AM »

One more day to prepare the damage control.  The press will be swarming the island now. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: November 22, 2010, 09:56:17 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8849.msg1264893#msg1264893

I posted it in two parts so it wouldn't be so long.  They are both on the same page.

Thank you so much! I was still typing! I've never had a problem with google translate before. I've always just put the site link into the translation box & it translates but for some reason I'm getting error msgs stating unusual amount of activity. Thanks again Texasmom!

I wasn;t a member of Sm back when Natalee went missing but I followed here alot. I started trying to join back when Caylee went missing. I'm so happy to be part of such a caring yet ruthless group of people trying to make a difference in justice being served!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: November 22, 2010, 09:58:26 AM »

One more day to prepare the damage control.  The press will be swarming the island now. 

I noticed this morning that CBS had a reporter on the ground in Aruba waiting for the report.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: November 22, 2010, 09:58:37 AM »

I can't help but find that picture from Anita's facebook, seriously disturbing.  I don't understand where the cartoon came from though?  I must have missed it. 

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: November 22, 2010, 09:59:47 AM »

Thanks AKMom

Most welcome, they are talking about it again right now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.