March 28, 2024, 09:44:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #852 11/20/10 - 11/23/10  (Read 258583 times)
kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #440 on: November 22, 2010, 10:00:25 AM »

This is my first post as a registerd member.  I originally posted on the main page and mentioned that I was with the person who actually found the Jaw Bone in Aruba.  I'd have quoted that post but I can't figure out how to do that from the main page. (The one with the fictitious random jaw bone that starts the post) 

Anyhoo... I tried contacting CNN's Nancy Grace twice but have not received a response as yet.  This weekend I contacted my local news station and they called me last night.  Channel 3 Eyewitness News (CT) is coming to my house to meet with 4 of us. (Friends that found the jaw bone and my husband and I)  I don't know if this will eventually be televised but wanted to post that info here.  I am hoping that the news comes out today whether it is confirmed to be Natalee's or not.  Hopefully this find will bring closure to a family.

I'm at work so can't keep checking back here.  I'll let you know more after tonight's interview.

Unforgotten....

A smile goes a long way.... Smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #441 on: November 22, 2010, 10:00:35 AM »

Look at Anita's new fb profile pic.   Yesterday she had a rose.  Today it looks like a cherub's
head in the water's edge.

www.facebook.com

It also looks like a violin is over the cherub's head, plus a sea turtle's face & neck to the upper left & a dung beetle or scarab to the right? What's that all about? What's the significance? Why would she choose this pic?

Who knows with that twisted POS.  She's probably got a crap trap version in her collection too!    

I guess Sebastian thinks this is a good pic of him!  Guess it's a little better than the butt-up one!  

www.facebook.com

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: November 22, 2010, 10:04:08 AM »

This is my first post as a registerd member.  I originally posted on the main page and mentioned that I was with the person who actually found the Jaw Bone in Aruba.  I'd have quoted that post but I can't figure out how to do that from the main page. (The one with the fictitious random jaw bone that starts the post) 

Anyhoo... I tried contacting CNN's Nancy Grace twice but have not received a response as yet.  This weekend I contacted my local news station and they called me last night.  Channel 3 Eyewitness News (CT) is coming to my house to meet with 4 of us. (Friends that found the jaw bone and my husband and I)  I don't know if this will eventually be televised but wanted to post that info here.  I am hoping that the news comes out today whether it is confirmed to be Natalee's or not.  Hopefully this find will bring closure to a family.

I'm at work so can't keep checking back here.  I'll let you know more after tonight's interview.

Welcome to Scared Monkeys kkthy!   

Thanks for the information, I hope the local news will televise the interview!  We'll look forward to it!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: November 22, 2010, 10:06:13 AM »

Look at Anita's new fb profile pic.   Yesterday she had a rose.  Today it looks like a cherub's

www.facebook.com

It also looks like a violin is over the cherub's head, plus a sea turtle's face & neck to the upper left & a dung beetle or scarab to the right? What's that all about? What's the significance? Why would she choose this pic?

Who knows with that twisted POS.  She's probably got a crap trap version in her collection too!    

I guess Sebastian thinks this is a good pic of him!  Guess it's a little better than the butt-up one!  

www.facebook.com

I can see dead fishes all around and the violin has broken strings. 

The comparision to the cartoon is creepy.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: November 22, 2010, 10:06:59 AM »

Replay of Geraldo is on.

Believe it or not I actually saw Geraldo tonight on the plane. Nothing new.

eeewwwwwwwwwwwww did you have to use your barf bag???  Hi klaas and monks....like everyone else I was hoping for some news.......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: November 22, 2010, 10:07:25 AM »

I don't know what the significance of Anita's picture is, but the last post with the picture of Natalee underneath it,  someone noted the horn was the same,  but did you notice the lips on the cherub and the drawing of Natalee?  Does anyone else think they are similar?

Maine, born and raised!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: November 22, 2010, 10:09:11 AM »

Welcome to scaredmonkeys.com kkthy. Glad you could share this information with us. Our hearts are with Natalee and her family right now as everyone prays for closure. I'm sure hoping at least the speak with Natalee's parents first, before they announce it to the world.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: November 22, 2010, 10:13:02 AM »

Your in CT so am I

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: November 22, 2010, 10:13:13 AM »

Thank you Kkathy!  Welcome to SM!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: November 22, 2010, 10:14:28 AM »

Interesting!  Welcome and thanks for joining us! 
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: November 22, 2010, 10:14:37 AM »

Thank you kkthy for joining us.  I think I remember that your husband wanted to look for Natalee?  Is there any kind of connection there, or has he just followed the case like we have?  Has he been an active member of a forum or group that has discussed Natalee over the years?  Just curious and hope these questions are not too intrusive.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: November 22, 2010, 10:15:12 AM »

I don't know what the significance of Anita's picture is, but the last post with the picture of Natalee underneath it,  someone noted the horn was the same,  but did you notice the lips on the cherub and the drawing of Natalee?  Does anyone else think they are similar?

Similar - but we do know 100% that Anita did not draw that cartoon.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #452 on: November 22, 2010, 10:16:10 AM »

I can't help but find that picture from Anita's facebook, seriously disturbing.  I don't understand where the cartoon came from though?  I must have missed it. 

The cartoon was done by a Canadian artist and published on 6/5/05, just days after Natalee went missing and during the time the ALE was focusing on the security guards.  A lot of time was spent looking at the cartoon and wondering where or how the artist got his info or thoughts.  He was contacted by someone, but iirc, he had no interest in responding or giving any information.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: November 22, 2010, 10:18:26 AM »

I can't help but find that picture from Anita's facebook, seriously disturbing.  I don't understand where the cartoon came from though?  I must have missed it. 

The cartoon was done by a Canadian artist and published on 6/5/05, just days after Natalee went missing and during the time the ALE was focusing on the security guards.  A lot of time was spent looking at the cartoon and wondering where or how the artist got his info or thoughts.  He was contacted by someone, but iirc, he had no interest in responding or giving any information.

Thanks 2NJ!  I was trying to remember the specifics...but I decided I needed more coffee!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: November 22, 2010, 10:18:34 AM »

Welcome to the cage. 
When will Ch 3 eyewitness news be meeting with you?
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: November 22, 2010, 10:21:09 AM »

Thank you!  I have forgotten or missed so much over the years.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: November 22, 2010, 10:21:16 AM »

www.facebook.com

ummmm I wonder if she looks at this as a self protrait Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #457 on: November 22, 2010, 10:21:35 AM »

www.facebook.com

Thanks, TM.
Ahha so it was Joran on the Beach with a Violin!   Not!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #458 on: November 22, 2010, 10:22:32 AM »

Welcome, kkthy, and thank you for sharing your story with SM.  Good luck with the interview tonight.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: November 22, 2010, 10:24:45 AM »

Alert just on Fox says that the announcement about the jawbone  will be tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks akmom!

Wonder if Renfro knows yet...and Anita?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.