March 28, 2024, 07:35:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #852 11/20/10 - 11/23/10  (Read 258567 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #460 on: November 22, 2010, 10:26:23 AM »

I can't help but find that picture from Anita's facebook, seriously disturbing.  I don't understand where the cartoon came from though?  I must have missed it. 

The cartoon was done by a Canadian artist and published on 6/5/05, just days after Natalee went missing and during the time the ALE was focusing on the security guards.  A lot of time was spent looking at the cartoon and wondering where or how the artist got his info or thoughts.  He was contacted by someone, but iirc, he had no interest in responding or giving any information.

Thanks 2NJ!  I was trying to remember the specifics...but I decided I needed more coffee!

Actually, I think he's a political cartoonist, for the most part.  I think there's a link to his work.  I haven't looked for it in years. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: November 22, 2010, 10:26:58 AM »

This is my first post as a registerd member.  I originally posted on the main page and mentioned that I was with the person who actually found the Jaw Bone in Aruba.  I'd have quoted that post but I can't figure out how to do that from the main page. (The one with the fictitious random jaw bone that starts the post) 

Anyhoo... I tried contacting CNN's Nancy Grace twice but have not received a response as yet.  This weekend I contacted my local news station and they called me last night.  Channel 3 Eyewitness News (CT) is coming to my house to meet with 4 of us. (Friends that found the jaw bone and my husband and I)  I don't know if this will eventually be televised but wanted to post that info here.  I am hoping that the news comes out today whether it is confirmed to be Natalee's or not.  Hopefully this find will bring closure to a family.

I'm at work so can't keep checking back here.  I'll let you know more after tonight's interview.

Welcome to the cage. 
When will Ch 3 eyewitness news be meeting with you?

I'm sorry... I left out when Channel 3 is coming.  They are coming at 5:30PM tonight to my home.  :::taking deep breaths::::

Unforgotten....

A smile goes a long way.... Smile
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: November 22, 2010, 10:28:42 AM »

Look at Anita's new fb profile pic.   Yesterday she had a rose.  Today it looks like a cherub's
head in the water's edge.

www.facebook.com

ummmm I wonder if she looks at this as a self protrait Monkey Devil!

I wondered the same!!!      [ There is a large resemblance!!!! ]
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: November 22, 2010, 10:30:34 AM »

This is my first post as a registerd member.  I originally posted on the main page and mentioned that I was with the person who actually found the Jaw Bone in Aruba.  I'd have quoted that post but I can't figure out how to do that from the main page. (The one with the fictitious random jaw bone that starts the post) 

Anyhoo... I tried contacting CNN's Nancy Grace twice but have not received a response as yet.  This weekend I contacted my local news station and they called me last night.  Channel 3 Eyewitness News (CT) is coming to my house to meet with 4 of us. (Friends that found the jaw bone and my husband and I)  I don't know if this will eventually be televised but wanted to post that info here.  I am hoping that the news comes out today whether it is confirmed to be Natalee's or not.  Hopefully this find will bring closure to a family.

I'm at work so can't keep checking back here.  I'll let you know more after tonight's interview.

Welcome to the cage. 
When will Ch 3 eyewitness news be meeting with you?

I'm sorry... I left out when Channel 3 is coming.  They are coming at 5:30PM tonight to my home.  :::taking deep breaths::::

Thank you so much. 
I know this must be nerve wracking, for you all. 
Thank God you and your friends did the right thing and turned the
mandible in. 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #464 on: November 22, 2010, 10:32:29 AM »

I can't help but find that picture from Anita's facebook, seriously disturbing.  I don't understand where the cartoon came from though?  I must have missed it. 

The cartoon was done by a Canadian artist and published on 6/5/05, just days after Natalee went missing and during the time the ALE was focusing on the security guards.  A lot of time was spent looking at the cartoon and wondering where or how the artist got his info or thoughts.  He was contacted by someone, but iirc, he had no interest in responding or giving any information.

Thanks 2NJ!  I was trying to remember the specifics...but I decided I needed more coffee!

Actually, I think he's a political cartoonist, for the most part.  I think there's a link to his work.  I haven't looked for it in years. 

Here is the link to his cartoons.

http://cartoons.diberardo.com/

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: November 22, 2010, 10:40:27 AM »

Thanks for the link;  I wonder if he knows Anita-I always thought his cherub with the trumpet looked like Anita;  Imo, she seems to have a "thing" for cherubs-didn't we see her place Beth's prayercard against a cherub candle holder or little cherub figurine during Beth's & Greta's visit or one of those televised visits which we saw?
Dragnet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #466 on: November 22, 2010, 10:44:30 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys, haven't been here in a couple months.  Hope everyone is doing well.

Just saw this on Fox.  What do you make of the statement that Taco Stein will be making a statement after the announcement?  Anything?

From the following article:  http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/11/22/results-bone-analysis-possible-holloway-link-announced-tuesday/?test=latestnews

"The results of the forensic analysis on a jawbone found earlier this month in Aruba will be announced on Tuesday, potentially providing the first piece of concrete evidence in the death of missing American teenager Natalee Holloway.

Ann Angela, a spokeswoman for the Aruba Prosecutor's Office, told Fox News she did not have results of the analysis. Aruba Solicitor General Taco Stein will make a statement following the announcement."

Edit to change red color to blue.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 11:18:28 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #467 on: November 22, 2010, 10:47:49 AM »

Thanks for the link;  I wonder if he knows Anita-I always thought his cherub with the trumpet looked like Anita;  Imo, she seems to have a "thing" for cherubs-didn't we see her place Beth's prayercard against a cherub candle holder or little cherub figurine during Beth's & Greta's visit or one of those televised visits which we saw?

That was part of our discussion way back.  He seemed to have details or info that prompted him to depict a shallow grave, a boat, etc.  Who knows who he may know.  It could be someone like Renfro or Lacle. 

Your memory may be right about where Anita placed the prayer card.  It's vague in mine. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: November 22, 2010, 10:52:10 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys, haven't been here in a couple months.  Hope everyone is doing well.

Just saw this on Fox.  What do you make of the statement that Taco Stein will be making a statement after the announcement?  Anything?

From the following article:  http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/11/22/results-bone-analysis-possible-holloway-link-announced-tuesday/?test=latestnews

"The results of the forensic analysis on a jawbone found earlier this month in Aruba will be announced on Tuesday, potentially providing the first piece of concrete evidence in the death of missing American teenager Natalee Holloway.

Ann Angela, a spokeswoman for the Aruba Prosecutor's Office, told Fox News she did not have results of the analysis. Aruba Solicitor General Taco Stein will make a statement following the announcement."
Edit to change red color to blue.

Thank you Dragnet.

No matter who's jawbone it is, this won't look good for Aruba.  Bones washing up in Paradise is not my idea of a vacation.  Again, if it's not Natalee, then this delay is cruel and will make Aruba look even worse in my eyes.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 11:18:58 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Dragnet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #469 on: November 22, 2010, 10:58:12 AM »

Ahh good point Klaas.  A jawbone is a jawbone, regardless of who it ends up belonging to.  And I don't think it's possible for Aruba to look any worse than they already do.  And it has all been at their own hands. 
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: November 22, 2010, 10:59:50 AM »

I don't know what the significance of Anita's picture is, but the last post with the picture of Natalee underneath it,  someone noted the horn was the same,  but did you notice the lips on the cherub and the drawing of Natalee?  Does anyone else think they are similar?

Similar - but we do know 100% that Anita did not draw that cartoon.

IMHO, Anita didn't draw either of those pictures. 

Maine, born and raised!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: November 22, 2010, 11:02:42 AM »

Results of jawbone tests in Aruba coming Tuesday

(NewsCore) - The office of Aruba Solicitor General Taco Stein is expected to announce Tuesday whether a jawbone found on a beach this month belonged to missing US teenager Natalee Holloway, Fox News Channel reported.

The bone was reportedly found by tourists near the Phoenix hotel on the Caribbean island and was handed over to authorities. An Aruban prosecutor said Thursday that the jawbone belonged to a young woman.

The Netherlands Forensic Institute has been examining the bone since last Monday, comparing the teeth to Holloway’s dental records, dental X-rays and teeth impressions and extracting DNA from the bone, according to Fox News Channel.

Holloway, an 18-year-old student from Mountain Brook, Ala., disappeared on May 30, 2005 during a high school graduation trip to Aruba. She was last seen by her classmates outside a chain restaurant and nightclub in Oranjestad, in a car with Joran van der Sloot and brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe.

Van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers were arrested multiple times in the Holloway case but were later released.

Van der Sloot is currently in jail in Peru and charged with the first-degree murder and robbery of 21-year-old Stephany Flores in his Lima hotel room in May. He has also been charged in the US with trying to extort $250,000 from Holloway’s family in exchange for telling them where her body is located.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/national/112210-jawbone-tests-aruba-ncx
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: November 22, 2010, 11:09:25 AM »

Early Semitic tradition conceived the cherub as guardians, being devoid of human feelings, and holding a duty both to represent the gods and to guard sanctuaries from intruders

http://tinyurl.com/2bxte7u

interesting that she had these cherubs everywhere in her life but the evil still got into her family Sad

Maine, born and raised!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: November 22, 2010, 11:15:01 AM »

(NewsCore) - The office of Aruba Solicitor General Taco Stein is expected to announce Tuesday whether a jawbone found on a beach this month belonged to missing US teenager Natalee Holloway, Fox News Channel reported.

The bone was reportedly found by tourists near the Phoenix hotel on the Caribbean island and was handed over to authorities. An Aruban prosecutor said Thursday that the jawbone belonged to a young woman.

The Netherlands Forensic Institute has been examining the bone since last Monday, comparing the teeth to Holloway’s dental records, dental X-rays and teeth impressions and extracting DNA from the bone, according to Fox News Channel.

Holloway, an 18-year-old student from Mountain Brook, Ala., disappeared on May 30, 2005 during a high school graduation trip to Aruba. She was last seen by her classmates outside a chain restaurant and nightclub in Oranjestad, in a car with Joran van der Sloot and brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe.

Van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers were arrested multiple times in the Holloway case but were later released.

Van der Sloot is currently in jail in Peru and charged with the first-degree murder and robbery of 21-year-old Stephany Flores in his Lima hotel room in May. He has also been charged in the US with trying to extort $250,000 from Holloway’s family in exchange for telling them where her body is located.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/national/112210-jawbone-tests-aruba-ncx
Thanks Northern.
Since they have extracted DNA from the bone, I believe the dental records and impressions must have matched Natalee's in order for them to take this further step.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: November 22, 2010, 11:15:24 AM »

Does anyone else think that it just doesn't do Aruba any good to deny the fact that Natalee is deceased and Joran is responsible now that he is practically caught on tape in Peru?  I mean, what are the odds that there was another psycho in Aruba at that time who caused Natalee to disappear?  That would be even worse for their tourism image.

So now that he is soooo caught, they have no reason to remain in denial and keep saying no evidence and all the rest of the cover up.  They will still say they have no evidence that Joran is guilty which is true because they deliberately refused to collect any but to continue to deny that anything even happened is just stretching credibility too far and even the tone deaf Arubans can pick up on that this just will not be believed after what Joran did in Peru.  So they might as well give her back and hope that will cause Beth to go away.

I know I am not making any sense but after this long, I do think most of you will understand what I am trying to say.

Anna, you make perfect sense, as usual!  I would think it would be in there best interest to  admit it was him, give Nat back and let it go in the past.  He's going to rot in Peru either way.  And as for the rest of those in the conspiracy, God can take care of them! Perfect chance for them to move on.   It's a win/win for everybody!  MOO

Aah yes, but the problem in admitting that equals more than a few bones that wash ashore and it won’t be left to the past.  They will stand wide open in exposure for the corruption and cover up Starting with Van der Stratten.
This is a Big Mess and they don’t know how to clean it up and do damage control so they will continue to deny it.
They just don’t understand that the Truth will prevail.

I wonder how Van der Stratten is handling this news. He and Anita must weigh about 98lbs wet now!
Monkey Devil!

Lol-I'd like to see Anita weigh 98 lbs!!  Ain't ever gonna happen!!   

Oh, no, they have already covered the corruption angle.  It wasn't corruption at all but MISTAKES!  Mistakes were made I believe is the exact phrase and then it was implied those mistakes were made because there is so little crime in Aruba (HA!  See the Murder & Crime Thread link in my signature!) but that was the result of the investigation into van der Straaten.  They have so little crime there that they do not know how to investigate it well.  And while mistakes were made, it wasn't curription or cronyism etc.

But of course we all know better than that!  Instead of charging vd Straaten, they gave him two more titles!!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #475 on: November 22, 2010, 11:16:19 AM »

If it is Natalee, there will be no arrest of Joran. There will be no evidence of a crime and therefore there will be no arrests. You must understand our system.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: November 22, 2010, 11:17:47 AM »

If it is Natalee, there will be no arrest of Joran. There will be no evidence of a crime and therefore there will be no arrests. You must understand our system.

Nut, you understand it very well!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #477 on: November 22, 2010, 11:23:14 AM »

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/results_of_jawbone_tests_in_aruba_GJ7s91eAYuBdYQpvDw0pEM

Last Updated: 10:37 AM, November 22, 2010
Posted: 10:31 AM, November 22, 2010

The office of Aruba Solicitor General Taco Stein is expected to announce Tuesday whether a jawbone found on a beach this month belonged to missing US teenager Natalee Holloway, Fox News Channel reported.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: November 22, 2010, 11:24:23 AM »

Look at Anita's new fb profile pic.   Yesterday she had a rose.  Today it looks like a cherub's
head in the water's edge.

www.facebook.com

Thanks, TM.
Ahha so it was Joran on the Beach with a Violin!   Not!

Could the background be supposed to represent the coast of Aruba?  Isn't there an inlet like that leading to the sanctuary sort of?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: November 22, 2010, 11:25:38 AM »

Right, they will probably say she drowned or something like that.  They always blame the victim.  That's part of their system I do understand.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.