March 28, 2024, 07:11:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #852 11/20/10 - 11/23/10  (Read 258563 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: November 22, 2010, 01:32:46 PM »

http://cartoons.diberardo.com/recent-political-cartoon/girl-murdered.php

Search continues for teen missing in Aruba
Government workers join hunt for Alabama woman
Tuesday, June 7, 2005 Posted: 9:37 AM EDT (1337 GMT)

+++++++++

Thanks Klaas.

Prior the June 7, 2005 published cartoon .... Diberardo had to have been privy to inside information pertaining to Joran's May 31, 2005 declaration.  It was not until following Joran, Deepak and Satish June 9, 2005 detainment that stories were changed from the hotel drop off to the beach drop off.

I emailed Diberardo twice in the past requesting an explanation in regards to his cartoon but received no response.

BTW ... Joran's May 31, 2005 witness statement was never released to the security guards' attorneys or the Kalpoes' attorneys and ... was not reveal until May, 2008 ... three years later.

Janet
_____

Joran van der Sloot – Witness Statement – May 31, 2005

The witness VAN DER SLOOT had told me that they, in the neighborhood of the Fisherman's huts had stopped briefly.

Of which I KELLY, made under oath of duty closed and signed on Bubali May 31 2005.

SB Kelly. (signed)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2876.0

Joran Van der Sloot - Suspect Statement - June 14, 2005

At approximately 12.30 (May 31, 2005) my dad and me had arrived at Bubali police station. I was interviewed as a witness. I cannot remember that in my statement I had said that I had been at Fisherman's Huts with Natalee. I might be possible that I stated that.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=184.0

Deepak Kalpoe - Witness Statement - May 31, 2005

On your question if Joran and the girl had stepped from my car at the Fisherman’s Huts and walked by the sea; I will answer you no.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=328.0

Satish Kalpoe - Witness Statement  -May 31, 2005

On your question if Joran and the girl had gotten out of the car at the Fisherman’s Huts and walked by the sea; I answer you no. Joran and the girl never got out of Deepak’s car.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=330.0

Wednesday - June 1, 2005

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 75
  It’s cold inside the Bubali police station Wednesday morning.  At least it is to me.

Jug, Jodi, and I wait, again to give our statements.

Page 76:  Detective Jacobs says he will only take my statement, not the others’  And I have to go alone with him.  Jug and Jodi have to stay in the lobby.

The detective takes a seat at his desk and sorts through some papers before getting ready to type at his computer keyboard.  It's quiet.  I am very cold, waiting for him to begin. As I stare at the torn documents on the table, the words Joran van der Sloot jump right off one of the ripped pager at me and pierce my eyes.  It's Joran's witness statement, torn up, lying in plain view.   So he has been here.  He has given his statement.  It has been destroyed for some reason.   Did he change his mind?   Can you even do that?  Did someone come along and decide it wasn't in Joran's best interest to go on record about what happened to Natalee?

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #521 on: November 22, 2010, 01:35:13 PM »

Jinkasaurus reported on HLN from Aruba

The second family was on vacation in Aruba from Oct 31st-Nov 10th, they were collecting shells on the beach near the end of their stay when they found what they believed to be the bone.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: November 22, 2010, 01:37:41 PM »

Meanwhile, police on Monday collected a second bone that was found this month on the beach by a New Jersey family, said Ana Angela, spokeswoman for Aruban prosecutors. However, "it does not appear to be human," said Richard Roy, general manager of the Westin Hotel.

The bone was found in the same general area as the first. The family, who was staying at the Westin, put it on their hotel balcony. They told CNN that once they returned home and heard media reports on the jawbone, they called the FBI and then contacted the Westin. Staffers at the hotel found the bone on the balcony and notified police.
Jawbone tested in Holloway case
Natalee Holloway's aunt on bone found
Holloway's mom confronts van der Sloot

Holloway was last seen in the early hours of May 30, 2005, leaving an Oranjestad nightclub with Joran van der Sloot and two other men. She was visiting the island with about 100 classmates to celebrate their graduation from Mountain Brook High School in suburban Birmingham, Alabama.

Van der Sloot was detained twice in connection with Holloway's disappearance but never charged. He is now awaiting trial in Lima, Peru, on a murder charge in the death of Peruvian student Stephany Flores.

Her body was found in May in a hotel room registered to van der Sloot. A surveillance camera captured images of the two entering the room .

Van der Sloot, 23, is also charged with wire fraud and extortion in Alabama for allegedly attempting to extort more than $250,000 from Holloway's family in return for disclosing the location of her body.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/22/aruba.bone.found/

Is it me, but who does that?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #523 on: November 22, 2010, 01:39:22 PM »

The second family was on vacation in Aruba from Oct 31st-Nov 10th, they were collecting shells on the beach near the end of their stay when they found what they believed to be the bone.

Thanks, TM.  If they left that bone on the balcony, I find it odd that it was still there after two weeks.  Just sayin' 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: November 22, 2010, 01:41:44 PM »

Exclusive interview with the tourist that found the "second" bone on Nancy Grace tonight per HLN.

Thank you! 
Wonder if this tourist took a photo.  Probably not.  sigh

No they didn't.  They said they could "kick" themselves for not taking a photo.

I thought that was what kkthy posted.  Can was referring to the 2nd bone found near the Westin, I believe.

OH, I'm sorry, I don't know about the 2nd bone.

Thanks 2NJ I was referring to the second bone.

Sorry I didn't make that clear Klaas.  Let's hope there is a photo of it and Nancy will use it as her bombshell tonight  don't hit me!
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: November 22, 2010, 01:45:33 PM »

Clarification:

Mandible found by CT Family and Friends on Phoenix beach Nov 12

2nd Bone found on or near Phoenix beach Oct. 31 - Nov 10th - placed on balcony by NJ Family and reported to General Manager of Westin Hotel who determined it to be a rib bone. (great qulifications)

General Manager says people eat on the beach all of the time and it looks like a rib bone.

littlebuddy598
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: November 22, 2010, 01:45:41 PM »

I think the bone on the balcony was the first bone. The Jaw bone was the second. They said that when they got home, they heard about the Jaw bone and then contacted FBI.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: November 22, 2010, 01:46:23 PM »

If the authorities are ready to make an announcement, but aren't doing so til tomorrow, does that seem to indicate to you that it IS Natalie's bone? Otherwise, why bother waiting?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: November 22, 2010, 01:46:53 PM »

Thanks, TM.  If they left that bone on the balcony, I find it odd that it was still there after two weeks.  Just sayin' 

Me too, don't the chambermaids do a thorough clean and check balconies upon check-out so it is ready for next guests.  The balcony could be strewn with all sorts of debri, bottles, etc.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: November 22, 2010, 01:48:37 PM »

If the authorities are ready to make an announcement, but aren't doing so til tomorrow, does that seem to indicate to you that it IS Natalie's bone? Otherwise, why bother waiting?

Hi anothermonkey - long time no see.

Yes, I agree that it seems to indicate it is Natalee's bone.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: November 22, 2010, 01:48:41 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/22/aruba.bone.found/index.html?hpt=T2

Test results on found Aruba bone to be released Tuesday
By the CNN Wire Staff

Nancy Grace has an exclusive interview with the tourist who found the human jawbone at an Aruba beach hotel. Watch "Nancy Grace" for the latest in the investigation at 8 and 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

Oranjestad, Aruba (CNN) -- Aruban prosecutors plan to release Tuesday the results of tests conducted on a jawbone found on an island beach and disclose whether it belongs to missing teenager Natalee Holloway, officials said.

The tests, conducted at the Netherlands Forensic Institute in The Hague, Netherlands, were to first determine whether the bone is that of a human or that of an animal. If the bone is human, authorities said, they would attempt to determine through DNA testing whether it belonged to Holloway. The Alabama 18-year-old was last seen on the island in 2005.

Aruba Solicitor General Taco Stein said prosecutors will issue a statement Tuesday with test results.

Holloway's dental records were sent to the forensic institute last week, according to the FBI.

Part of a jawbone with a tooth was found this month by an American tourist near the Phoenix Hotel, a large resort on the western side of the island, Aruban prosecutor Peter Blanken said. The hotel referred questions to local authorities.

The prosecutor said the bone was initially examined by a forensic expert in Aruba, who determined that it was from a young woman. But Blanken cautioned the final determination would be made by the forensic institute.

Meanwhile, police on Monday collected a second bone that was found this month on the beach by a New Jersey family, said Ana Angela, spokeswoman for Aruban prosecutors. However, "it does not appear to be human," said Richard Roy, general manager of the Westin Hotel.

The bone was found in the same general area as the first. The family, who was staying at the Westin, put it on their hotel balcony. They told CNN that once they returned home and heard media reports on the jawbone, they called the FBI and then contacted the Westin. Staffers at the hotel found the bone on the balcony and notified police.

Holloway was last seen in the early hours of May 30, 2005, leaving an Oranjestad nightclub with Joran van der Sloot and two other men. She was visiting the island with about 100 classmates to celebrate their graduation from Mountain Brook High School in suburban Birmingham, Alabama.

Van der Sloot was detained twice in connection with Holloway's disappearance but never charged. He is now awaiting trial in Lima, Peru, on a murder charge in the death of Peruvian student Stephany Flores.

Her body was found in May in a hotel room registered to van der Sloot. A surveillance camera captured images of the two entering the room .

Van der Sloot, 23, is also charged with wire fraud and extortion in Alabama for allegedly attempting to extort more than $250,000 from Holloway's family in return for disclosing the location of her body.

Thanks Klaas

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: November 22, 2010, 01:51:21 PM »

Hi, Can     an angelic monkey    I pop in when I can, but don't do a lot of posting.    

I think this would be really wonderful if the bone is proven to be Natalee's.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

Edited to correct the spelling of Natalee's name
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 02:03:07 PM by klaasend » Logged

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: November 22, 2010, 01:51:46 PM »

I think the bone on the balcony was the first bone. The Jaw bone was the second. They said that when they got home, they heard about the Jaw bone and then contacted FBI.

Yes, correct.   But for the sake of the conversation today and the fact we've been discussing the mandible (that was sent to NFI) for over a week, it was referred to a the second bone. 
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: November 22, 2010, 01:52:03 PM »

That is correct but the mandible was turned in first.

NG Bombshell will be about the Westin Bone.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #534 on: November 22, 2010, 01:54:16 PM »

Janet,

Thank you for posting the correct date of Diberardo's cartoon.  I posted 6/5/05 instead of 6/7/05, earlier.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

crazybabyborg
« Reply #535 on: November 22, 2010, 01:58:27 PM »

What a day for work to be so demanding!! 

Caught up quickly so hope I didn't miss too much.......

The only thing that makes sense about making an announcement that there will be an announcement, is that it's big news. The only big news would be that they'll admit it's Natalee. Saying it isn't Natalee is just par for the course and wouldn't require the hoopla, IMO.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: November 22, 2010, 01:59:14 PM »

What exactly does this mean - anyone know?  Kalpoe  vs. Dr. Phil case.  New attorney?

Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #537 on: November 22, 2010, 02:00:28 PM »

Clarification:

Mandible found by CT Family and Friends on Phoenix beach Nov 12

2nd Bone found on or near Phoenix beach Oct. 31 - Nov 10th - placed on balcony by NJ Family and reported to General Manager of Westin Hotel who determined it to be a rib bone. (great qulifications)

General Manager says people eat on the beach all of the time and it looks like a rib bone.

I wonder how many other bones have been turned in to Hotel Managers who have decided that it was not a human bone?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: November 22, 2010, 02:04:38 PM »

Janet,

Thank you for posting the correct date of Diberardo's cartoon.  I posted 6/5/05 instead of 6/7/05, earlier.

You are welcome

2NJ ... I never notice the date discrepancy.  I am still catching up.

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #539 on: November 22, 2010, 02:06:04 PM »

Me too, don't the chambermaids do a thorough clean and check balconies upon check-out so it is ready for next guests.  The balcony could be strewn with all sorts of debri, bottles, etc.

That has been our experience, can.  We've had balconies and one time a terrace on a ground floor room with a table and chairs.  Anything left there was cleaned up when we returned.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.