March 28, 2024, 11:10:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #852 11/20/10 - 11/23/10  (Read 258597 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: November 22, 2010, 02:06:39 PM »

Hi, Can     an angelic monkey    I pop in when I can, but don't do a lot of posting.    

I think this would be really wonderful if the bone is proven to be Natalie's.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

mine are crossed too!   

kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #541 on: November 22, 2010, 02:10:28 PM »

The bone that we found at the Phoenix is exactly what they are describing of the lower Jaw Bone with one intact molar.  If you touch the center of your chin and measure to where it would meet the upper jaw... about 5(ish) inches.  It still had a molar and looked VERY human.  That's the bone that we found at the Phoenis.  We turned it in and my husband and friend were interviewed for statements that same evening. (hope this helps)

Unforgotten....

A smile goes a long way.... Smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: November 22, 2010, 02:14:10 PM »

Results of jawbone tests in Aruba coming Tuesday

(NewsCore) - The office of Aruba Solicitor General Taco Stein is expected to announce Tuesday whether a jawbone found on a beach this month belonged to missing US teenager Natalee Holloway, Fox News Channel reported.

The bone was reportedly found by tourists near the Phoenix hotel on the Caribbean island and was handed over to authorities. An Aruban prosecutor said Thursday that the jawbone belonged to a young woman.

The Netherlands Forensic Institute has been examining the bone since last Monday, comparing the teeth to Holloway’s dental records, dental X-rays and teeth impressions and extracting DNA from the bone, according to Fox News Channel.

Holloway, an 18-year-old student from Mountain Brook, Ala., disappeared on May 30, 2005 during a high school graduation trip to Aruba. She was last seen by her classmates outside a chain restaurant and nightclub in Oranjestad, in a car with Joran van der Sloot and brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe.

Van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers were arrested multiple times in the Holloway case but were later released.

Van der Sloot is currently in jail in Peru and charged with the first-degree murder and robbery of 21-year-old Stephany Flores in his Lima hotel room in May. He has also been charged in the US with trying to extort $250,000 from Holloway’s family in exchange for telling them where her body is located.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/national/112210-jawbone-tests-aruba-ncx
Thanks Northern.
Since they have extracted DNA from the bone, I believe the dental records and impressions must have matched Natalee's in order for them to take this further step.

I agree Can.  What is taking so long for a statement from the Aruban prosecutor's office?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #543 on: November 22, 2010, 02:19:32 PM »

The bone that we found at the Phoenix is exactly what they are describing of the lower Jaw Bone with one intact molar.  If you touch the center of your chin and measure to where it would meet the upper jaw... about 5(ish) inches.  It still had a molar and looked VERY human.  That's the bone that we found at the Phoenis.  We turned it in and my husband and friend were interviewed for statements that same evening. (hope this helps)

Thank you, kkthy.  Klaas has been sharing your posts from the front page, therefore, most understand which bone your group found.  This report of another bone found by a NJ couple just adds to the mix.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #544 on: November 22, 2010, 02:20:01 PM »

Klaasend do you think in light of the possible new evidence the Kalpoe Attorneys wanted to distance themselves?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: November 22, 2010, 02:20:36 PM »

(NewsCore) - The office of Aruba Solicitor General Taco Stein is expected to announce Tuesday whether a jawbone found on a beach this month belonged to missing US teenager Natalee Holloway, Fox News Channel reported.

The bone was reportedly found by tourists near the Phoenix hotel on the Caribbean island and was handed over to authorities. An Aruban prosecutor said Thursday that the jawbone belonged to a young woman.

The Netherlands Forensic Institute has been examining the bone since last Monday, comparing the teeth to Holloway’s dental records, dental X-rays and teeth impressions and extracting DNA from the bone, according to Fox News Channel.

Holloway, an 18-year-old student from Mountain Brook, Ala., disappeared on May 30, 2005 during a high school graduation trip to Aruba. She was last seen by her classmates outside a chain restaurant and nightclub in Oranjestad, in a car with Joran van der Sloot and brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe.

Van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers were arrested multiple times in the Holloway case but were later released.

Van der Sloot is currently in jail in Peru and charged with the first-degree murder and robbery of 21-year-old Stephany Flores in his Lima hotel room in May. He has also been charged in the US with trying to extort $250,000 from Holloway’s family in exchange for telling them where her body is located.

Thanks Northern.
Since they have extracted DNA from the bone, I believe the dental records and impressions must have matched Natalee's in order for them to take this further step.

I agree Can.  What is taking so long for a statement from the Aruban prosecutor's office?

Janet

Hi Janet. imo -
Spin preparation  = same old BS.

I imagine Natalee's family have been notified already. 

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: November 22, 2010, 02:22:53 PM »

Meanwhile, police on Monday collected a second bone that was found this month on the beach by a New Jersey family, said Ana Angela, spokeswoman for Aruban prosecutors. However, "it does not appear to be human," said Richard Roy, general manager of the Westin Hotel.

The bone was found in the same general area as the first. The family, who was staying at the Westin, put it on their hotel balcony. They told CNN that once they returned home and heard media reports on the jawbone, they called the FBI and then contacted the Westin. Staffers at the hotel found the bone on the balcony and notified police.
Jawbone tested in Holloway case
Natalee Holloway's aunt on bone found
Holloway's mom confronts van der Sloot

Holloway was last seen in the early hours of May 30, 2005, leaving an Oranjestad nightclub with Joran van der Sloot and two other men. She was visiting the island with about 100 classmates to celebrate their graduation from Mountain Brook High School in suburban Birmingham, Alabama.

Van der Sloot was detained twice in connection with Holloway's disappearance but never charged. He is now awaiting trial in Lima, Peru, on a murder charge in the death of Peruvian student Stephany Flores.

Her body was found in May in a hotel room registered to van der Sloot. A surveillance camera captured images of the two entering the room .

Van der Sloot, 23, is also charged with wire fraud and extortion in Alabama for allegedly attempting to extort more than $250,000 from Holloway's family in return for disclosing the location of her body.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/22/aruba.bone.found/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
crazybabyborg
« Reply #547 on: November 22, 2010, 02:23:32 PM »

There's a new addition to the Brochure for the Happy Island. Listed under "Things To Do":

* Sign the kids up for our daily bone scavanger hunt! Whether on our Sunny Beaches, or in our luxury hotel rooms, bones can be  found anywhere! Turn in your "finds" at 12:00pm at Carlos and Charlies for prizes! Grand Prize is a roofie filled belly shot and photo shoot! You may be an internet star!!"
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #548 on: November 22, 2010, 02:24:38 PM »

Thanks Northern.

Janet

Maybe the delay is because they are preparing an Arrest Warrant for Joran charging him for the murder of Natalee.  We can only hope.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: November 22, 2010, 02:26:44 PM »

Tuesday test results of jaw bone found in Aruba coming Tuesday...

Oranjestad, Aruba - In Session has confirmed with the Aruban prosecutor’s office that official results on a jawbone with an attached tooth discovered on the beach in Aruba will be announced Tuesday afternoon in Aruba.

The question is whether this jawbone that Aruban officials have said was of a young Caucasian woman are remains of Natalee Holloway who disappeared from the island in 2005.

In Session has also confirmed that Aruban police picked up a second possible bone Monday morning from the Westin hotel here on the island.

The office of the Ministerio Publico tells me the bone has been collected and is now in the custody of the police. “I can’t confirm what will come next,” PIO Ann Angela told me. She said most likely the chief of police would be calling Aruba’s Solicitor General, Taco Stein.

A New Jersey family found this possible second bone very close to the Phoenix Hotel, which is in the same general location as the original jawbone that was found by a Massachusetts couple on November 12th.

The New Jersey family collected the possible bone shortly before they left the island on November 10th.

Richard Roy, General Manager of the Westin hotel in Aruba tells CNN: “There was a bone found by a guest and it has been turned over to local authorities.” Roy says the Aruban police picked up the bone this morning. “It does not appear to be human,” he told CNN.

Roy said it was about 3 inches in length and a quarter inch in diameter. He said it was sawed off at both ends, which leads him to believe it was a spare rib, or possibly an animal bone. “People eat on the beach all the time. It could be anything,” he said. “It looks just like a rib bone.”

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2010/11/22/test-results-of-jaw-bone-found-in-aruba-coming-tuesday/

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #550 on: November 22, 2010, 02:26:46 PM »

I'm one of those that don't believe in coincidences. If this is a confirmed piece of Natalee it changes nothing. Yet, I have to wonder, why now, right now at this moment two tourist families find this? And, why are we aware of it? Is Aruba being it's usual transparent or are they bungling a cover up, again?

If you believe Toyota's supposed safety problems (at a time when the U.S. Government was about to spend billions of our money "creating jobs") was a coincidence, then Natalee drowned after Joran rejected her and it takes about 5 years for a drowning victim to return to shore.

If it's not Natalee, then I ask still "why now?"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #551 on: November 22, 2010, 02:27:58 PM »

There's a new addition to the Brochure for the Happy Island. Listed under "Things To Do":

* Sign the kids up for our daily bone scavanger hunt! Whether on our Sunny Beaches, or in our luxury hotel rooms, bones can be  found anywhere! Turn in your "finds" at 12:00pm at Carlos and Charlies for prizes! Grand Prize is a roofie filled belly shot and photo shoot! You may be an internet star!!"

Come To Aruba, and become part of the game!   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: November 22, 2010, 02:29:45 PM »

kkthy

Will it be you or your friend who will be appearing on tonight's Nancy Grace?

Thank you for sharing all this first hand info with us.

Janet

+++++

Natalee Holloway: Jaw Bone Found in Aruba, Sent for tests at the NFI Forensic Institute in The Hague (Pictures)
Posted November 16, 2010 by Scared Monkeys

28.  kkthy on November 17th, 2010 6:19 am
The picture is NOT the one found last Friday November 12th. I know because I was with the vacationer that found the bone on the beach in Aruba at the Phoenix. (my timeshare) The jaw bone had one molar in it still. I am praying that the Holloway family finds closure. If it’s not the Holloway family, that some other family finds closure.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/11/16/natalee-holloway-jaw-bone-found-in-aruba-sent-for-tests-at-the-nfi-forensic-institute-in-the-hague-pictures/

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/22/aruba.bone.found/index.html?hpt=T2

Test results on found Aruba bone to be released Tuesday
By the CNN Wire Staff

Nancy Grace has an exclusive interview with the tourist who found the human jawbone at an Aruba beach hotel. Watch "Nancy Grace" for the latest in the investigation at 8 and 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

Oranjestad, Aruba (CNN) -- Aruban prosecutors plan to release Tuesday the results of tests conducted on a jawbone found on an island beach and disclose whether it belongs to missing teenager Natalee Holloway, officials said.

<snipped>

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #553 on: November 22, 2010, 02:30:16 PM »

Tuesday test results of jaw bone found in Aruba coming Tuesday...

Oranjestad, Aruba - In Session has confirmed with the Aruban prosecutor’s office that official results on a jawbone with an attached tooth discovered on the beach in Aruba will be announced Tuesday afternoon in Aruba.

The question is whether this jawbone that Aruban officials have said was of a young Caucasian woman are remains of Natalee Holloway who disappeared from the island in 2005.

In Session has also confirmed that Aruban police picked up a second possible bone Monday morning from the Westin hotel here on the island.

The office of the Ministerio Publico tells me the bone has been collected and is now in the custody of the police. “I can’t confirm what will come next,” PIO Ann Angela told me. She said most likely the chief of police would be calling Aruba’s Solicitor General, Taco Stein.

A New Jersey family found this possible second bone very close to the Phoenix Hotel, which is in the same general location as the original jawbone that was found by a Massachusetts couple on November 12th.

The New Jersey family collected the possible bone shortly before they left the island on November 10th.

Richard Roy, General Manager of the Westin hotel in Aruba tells CNN: “There was a bone found by a guest and it has been turned over to local authorities.” Roy says the Aruban police picked up the bone this morning. “It does not appear to be human,” he told CNN.

Roy said it was about 3 inches in length and a quarter inch in diameter. He said it was sawed off at both ends, which leads him to believe it was a spare rib, or possibly an animal bone. “People eat on the beach all the time. It could be anything,” he said. “It looks just like a rib bone.”

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2010/11/22/test-results-of-jaw-bone-found-in-aruba-coming-tuesday/

“People eat on the beach all the time. It could be anything,” he said. “It looks just like a rib bone.”

Must be a new species of Pig. These have ribs with teeth.   Rolling Eyes
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: November 22, 2010, 02:30:41 PM »

I'm one of those that don't believe in coincidences. If this is a confirmed piece of Natalee it changes nothing. Yet, I have to wonder, why now, right now at this moment two tourist families find this? And, why are we aware of it? Is Aruba being it's usual transparent or are they bungling a cover up, again?

If you believe Toyota's supposed safety problems (at a time when the U.S. Government was about to spend billions of our money "creating jobs") was a coincidence, then Natalee drowned after Joran rejected her and it takes about 5 years for a drowning victim to return to shore.

If it's not Natalee, then I ask still "why now?"

Those are some good questions, Frank

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #555 on: November 22, 2010, 02:32:58 PM »

What exactly does this mean - anyone know?  Kalpoe  vs. Dr. Phil case.  New attorney?

Looks to me like they're adding more lawyers to represent the Kalpoes.  JMO

Thanks for bringing it over Klaas, and thanks to the anonymous monkey that pays for the documents!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #556 on: November 22, 2010, 02:35:29 PM »

Whatever the reasons to cause the bones to be found, it does change something if it's Natalee, IMO. It's the difference between Beth having Natalee's remains and Beth not being able to bring her home. That's a huge difference. That's an answer to prayer. As someone once said, "This is a big F'n deal!"

JMHO.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #557 on: November 22, 2010, 02:37:30 PM »

TM,

I agree about the add'l attorneys for the Kalpoes.  Maybe because Girardi & Kesse are located in LA???  I don't know.  And to ask a popular question these days "why now?" 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #558 on: November 22, 2010, 02:37:54 PM »

kkthy

Will it be you or your friend who will be appearing on tonight's Nancy Grace?

Thank you for sharing all this first hand info with us.

Janet

+++++

Natalee Holloway: Jaw Bone Found in Aruba, Sent for tests at the NFI Forensic Institute in The Hague (Pictures)
Posted November 16, 2010 by Scared Monkeys

28.  kkthy on November 17th, 2010 6:19 am
The picture is NOT the one found last Friday November 12th. I know because I was with the vacationer that found the bone on the beach in Aruba at the Phoenix. (my timeshare) The jaw bone had one molar in it still. I am praying that the Holloway family finds closure. If it’s not the Holloway family, that some other family finds closure.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/11/16/natalee-holloway-jaw-bone-found-in-aruba-sent-for-tests-at-the-nfi-forensic-institute-in-the-hague-pictures/

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/22/aruba.bone.found/index.html?hpt=T2

Test results on found Aruba bone to be released Tuesday
By the CNN Wire Staff

Nancy Grace has an exclusive interview with the tourist who found the human jawbone at an Aruba beach hotel. Watch "Nancy Grace" for the latest in the investigation at 8 and 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

Oranjestad, Aruba (CNN) -- Aruban prosecutors plan to release Tuesday the results of tests conducted on a jawbone found on an island beach and disclose whether it belongs to missing teenager Natalee Holloway, officials said.

<snipped>

Tam,
Channel 3 Eyewitness news Hallie Jackson is coming to my home.  The person that found the "Jaw bone with the molar intact" will be there too.... along with his wife and my husband and myself.  I'm not sure who Nancy Grace is interviewing.... unless she is showing up and surprising us. LOL  eek..

I may not be back cuz of work.  I'll share what I know later.

Unforgotten....

A smile goes a long way.... Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: November 22, 2010, 02:38:34 PM »

Thank you kkthy!  Are you and your friends going to also be interviewed by CNN (Nancy Grace) or is that the other people that found the other bone?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.