March 28, 2024, 05:18:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #852 11/20/10 - 11/23/10  (Read 258631 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: November 22, 2010, 02:38:55 PM »

Tuesday test results of jaw bone found in Aruba coming Tuesday...

Oranjestad, Aruba - In Session has confirmed with the Aruban prosecutor’s office that official results on a jawbone with an attached tooth discovered on the beach in Aruba will be announced Tuesday afternoon in Aruba.

The question is whether this jawbone that Aruban officials have said was of a young Caucasian woman are remains of Natalee Holloway who disappeared from the island in 2005.

In Session has also confirmed that Aruban police picked up a second possible bone Monday morning from the Westin hotel here on the island.

The office of the Ministerio Publico tells me the bone has been collected and is now in the custody of the police. “I can’t confirm what will come next,” PIO Ann Angela told me. She said most likely the chief of police would be calling Aruba’s Solicitor General, Taco Stein.

A New Jersey family found this possible second bone very close to the Phoenix Hotel, which is in the same general location as the original jawbone that was found by a Massachusetts couple on November 12th.

The New Jersey family collected the possible bone shortly before they left the island on November 10th.

Richard Roy, General Manager of the Westin hotel in Aruba tells CNN: “There was a bone found by a guest and it has been turned over to local authorities.” Roy says the Aruban police picked up the bone this morning. “It does not appear to be human,” he told CNN.

Roy said it was about 3 inches in length and a quarter inch in diameter. He said it was sawed off at both ends, which leads him to believe it was a spare rib, or possibly an animal bone. “People eat on the beach all the time. It could be anything,” he said. “It looks just like a rib bone.”

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2010/11/22/test-results-of-jaw-bone-found-in-aruba-coming-tuesday/

“People eat on the beach all the time. It could be anything,” he said. “It looks just like a rib bone.”

Must be a new species of Pig. These have ribs with teeth.   Rolling Eyes

That is about the lastest bone mentioned.  The first bone was found on Nov,10, at the Westin.
It wasn't reported until after all of the press about the bone with a tooth, found at the Divi Phoenix.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: November 22, 2010, 02:41:17 PM »

TM - I'm wondering if they are adding so they can actually replace the higher dollar ones?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: November 22, 2010, 02:45:10 PM »

I'm one of those that don't believe in coincidences. If this is a confirmed piece of Natalee it changes nothing. Yet, I have to wonder, why now, right now at this moment two tourist families find this? And, why are we aware of it? Is Aruba being it's usual transparent or are they bungling a cover up, again?

If you believe Toyota's supposed safety problems (at a time when the U.S. Government was about to spend billions of our money "creating jobs") was a coincidence, then Natalee drowned after Joran rejected her and it takes about 5 years for a drowning victim to return to shore.

If it's not Natalee, then I ask still "why now?"

Especially in Aruba.

I contend there is an Aruban agenda ... an Aruban agenda to appease Beth Holloway who has been Aruba's worst nightmare ... and an agenda to get Joran back on Aruban soil ... Joran who has also turned into Aruba's worst nightmare..

Joran holds that Ace if Aruba fails to rescue him from that Peruvian lockup ... he will play that card by exposing all regarding those involved in the happenings on the morning of May 30, 2005 and ... those involved in the persuing cover up that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway for 5 1/2 years.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: November 22, 2010, 02:47:43 PM »

The bone that we found at the Phoenix is exactly what they are describing of the lower Jaw Bone with one intact molar.  If you touch the center of your chin and measure to where it would meet the upper jaw... about 5(ish) inches.  It still had a molar and looked VERY human.  That's the bone that we found at the Phoenis.  We turned it in and my husband and friend were interviewed for statements that same evening. (hope this helps)

kkthy

Will it be you or your friend who will be appearing on tonight's Nancy Grace?

Thank you for sharing all this first hand info with us.

Janet

+++++

Natalee Holloway: Jaw Bone Found in Aruba, Sent for tests at the NFI Forensic Institute in The Hague (Pictures)
Posted November 16, 2010 by Scared Monkeys

28.  kkthy on November 17th, 2010 6:19 am
The picture is NOT the one found last Friday November 12th. I know because I was with the vacationer that found the bone on the beach in Aruba at the Phoenix. (my timeshare) The jaw bone had one molar in it still. I am praying that the Holloway family finds closure. If it’s not the Holloway family, that some other family finds closure.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/11/16/natalee-holloway-jaw-bone-found-in-aruba-sent-for-tests-at-the-nfi-forensic-institute-in-the-hague-pictures/

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/22/aruba.bone.found/index.html?hpt=T2

Test results on found Aruba bone to be released Tuesday
By the CNN Wire Staff

Nancy Grace has an exclusive interview with the tourist who found the human jawbone at an Aruba beach hotel. Watch "Nancy Grace" for the latest in the investigation at 8 and 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

Oranjestad, Aruba (CNN) -- Aruban prosecutors plan to release Tuesday the results of tests conducted on a jawbone found on an island beach and disclose whether it belongs to missing teenager Natalee Holloway, officials said.

<snipped>

Tam,
Channel 3 Eyewitness news Hallie Jackson is coming to my home.  The person that found the "Jaw bone with the molar intact" will be there too.... along with his wife and my husband and myself.  I'm not sure who Nancy Grace is interviewing.... unless she is showing up and surprising us. LOL  eek..

I may not be back cuz of work.  I'll share what I know later.

Thank you.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #564 on: November 22, 2010, 02:51:16 PM »

TM - I'm wondering if they are adding so they can actually replace the higher dollar ones?

Could be, but my first thought was because of their location like 2NJ said.  Lot less travel expenses involved anyway!

Maybe the "why now" is to cut their losses.   

2NJSons_mom posted:
TM,

I agree about the add'l attorneys for the Kalpoes.  Maybe because Girardi & Kesse are located in LA???  I don't know.  And to ask a popular question these days "why now?"

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: November 22, 2010, 02:53:13 PM »

Could be, but my first thought was because of their location like 2NJ said.  Lot less travel expenses involved anyway!

2NJSons_mom posted:
TM,

I agree about the add'l attorneys for the Kalpoes.  Maybe because Girardi & Kesse are located in LA???  I don't know.  And to ask a popular question these days "why now?"

Anyway, that is one of the types of documents you are never sure what it's going to be until you pay for it and open it.  I decided to go ahead and get it even though as it turns out not all that important.  Interesting none the less.  
littlebuddy598
Scared Monkey

« Reply #566 on: November 22, 2010, 02:56:21 PM »

My thought is that Beth and the family know. Maybe they ask those idots if they would wait until tomorrow to release the report. NOT THAT ARUBA HAS ANY MORALES!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #567 on: November 22, 2010, 03:01:14 PM »

HatTip/BFN ...hope that's ok, if not....Excuuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzze me.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/8288637/___Morgen_meer_bekend_over_kaak___.html?p=3,1

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #568 on: November 22, 2010, 03:18:56 PM »

My thought is that Beth and the family know. Maybe they ask those idots if they would wait until tomorrow to release the report. NOT THAT ARUBA HAS ANY MORALES!!

They said on Fox a few minutes ago that Dave said he does not know but that he believes Holland and Aruba know.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: November 22, 2010, 03:20:25 PM »

Thanks for posting that Nut.....if a formal announcement is planned it would lead one to think it is Natalee's.

But then with all things Aruba/Hague/this case - sanity is often absent.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #570 on: November 22, 2010, 03:21:14 PM »

This is such a clear case of how politics is played. I almost believe they throw this out there like a trial balloon and purposely put it in the public for consumption. Give it some time so Aruba can decide what the best response is.

It's almost irrelevant what we hear tomorrow, how do we know it's even true? I mean, this is the Natalee Holloway case.

No van der straaten, no justice.

He "know" from the first day, why do we need a jawbone story to tell us anything?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: November 22, 2010, 03:22:11 PM »

They said on Fox a few minutes ago that Dave said he does not know but that he believes Holland and Aruba know.

Thanks CBB- I believe Red will call Beth today and see what she knows.  Also possible both Dave and Beth do know but were told not to say anything.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #572 on: November 22, 2010, 03:22:30 PM »

Thanks for posting that Nut.....if a formal announcement is planned it would lead one to think it is Natalee's.

But then with all things Aruba/Hague/this case - sanity is often absent.

I agree.  I think if it was not her, we would have definitely heard by now....

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #573 on: November 22, 2010, 03:30:55 PM »

This is such a clear case of how politics is played. I almost believe they throw this out there like a trial balloon and purposely put it in the public for consumption. Give it some time so Aruba can decide what the best response is.

It's almost irrelevant what we hear tomorrow, how do we know it's even true? I mean, this is the Natalee Holloway case.

He "know" from the first day, why do we need a jawbone story to tell us anything?

Frank, I believe that too. I believe they are judging reaction.

Klaas, I so hope you're right. I hope Dave and Beth have been told.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #574 on: November 22, 2010, 03:35:56 PM »

Could be, but my first thought was because of their location like 2NJ said.  Lot less travel expenses involved anyway!

2NJSons_mom posted:
TM,

I agree about the add'l attorneys for the Kalpoes.  Maybe because Girardi & Kesse are located in LA???  I don't know.  And to ask a popular question these days "why now?"

Anyway, that is one of the types of documents you are never sure what it's going to be until you pay for it and open it.  I decided to go ahead and get it even though as it turns out not all that important.  Interesting none the less.  

I appreciate your checking it out!  It is interesting imo!

Some may not realize that these documents cost money, and we are very fortunate to have someone (anonymous monkey) that is willing to pay for them so we'll know what's going on!

Thanks for keeping us up to date!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: November 22, 2010, 03:40:41 PM »

Maybe the delay is because they are preparing an Arrest Warrant for Joran charging him for the murder of Natalee.  We can only hope.

As long as a charge with murder does not afforded Aruba an avenue to get Joran back on Aruban soil.

Would Aruba's 2005 Natalee Holloway case take precidence over Peru's 2010 Stephanie Flores case?

Does anybody know?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: November 22, 2010, 03:47:49 PM »

Friday, November 19, 2010
Natalee Holloway's mother issues statement on jawbone testing

Natalee’s mother released this statement today:

"There is no good answer, whether it is Natalee or whether it isn't. But no answer at all is the most unbearable. We appreciate everyone's loving care and concern and are anxious about the developments."

http://www.foxalabamanews.com/2010/11/natalee-holloways-mother-issues.html

_____

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: November 22, 2010, 03:47:55 PM »

Janet,
     I don't KNOW, but Joran is awaiting trial in Peru. There is no extradition treaty with Aruba or the Netherlands. It's my beleif that Joran will serve his sentence (hopefully be murdered in Castro Castro). then be sent to stand trial in the US where charges have already been filed against him. If he ever makes it back to Aruba, he'll be an old man.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: November 22, 2010, 03:48:17 PM »

Quote from: Magnolia
I think we agreed years ago that there was no lower jaw
on the skull in that cage.  JMO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: November 22, 2010, 03:54:58 PM »

I would hope and pray that our state dept is involved at least on the periphery of this testing and IF it's reported it is Natalee's, that they step in to verify those results with experts the US can trust.

IMO the real value of this is evidential but for a measure of validation/closure for this family that has suffered so many long years.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.