March 28, 2024, 02:52:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #852 11/20/10 - 11/23/10  (Read 258619 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: November 22, 2010, 03:56:05 PM »

Janet,
     I don't KNOW, but Joran is awaiting trial in Peru. There is no extradition treaty with Aruba or the Netherlands. It's my beleif that Joran will serve his sentence (hopefully be murdered in Castro Castro). then be sent to stand trial in the US where charges have already been filed against him. If he ever makes it back to Aruba, he'll be an old man.

I agree Curly and I seriously doubt that even if he were convicted of murder in Aruba he would spend any real time in jail there.  I do believe Peru and the US are our best bets for justice.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: November 22, 2010, 03:57:43 PM »

Janet,
     I don't KNOW, but Joran is awaiting trial in Peru. There is no extradition treaty with Aruba or the Netherlands. It's my beleif that Joran will serve his sentence (hopefully be murdered in Castro Castro). then be sent to stand trial in the US where charges have already been filed against him. If he ever makes it back to Aruba, he'll be an old man.

I realize that there is no extradition treaty between Peru and Aruba but ... I am so suspicious that negotiations are going on behind the scenes ... negotiations that will spare Joran from serving a good portion of his life in a Peruvian lockup.  Even Stephany's father who has political influence in Peru is disgusted by what appears to be  preferential treatment of Joran.

Hey ... what will be will be.

Janet

++++++

Ricardo Flores:

'Joran lives like a king in jail.'

'It is shameful what happens in prisons. I think the INPE has to give the same treatment to all criminals.'

'Unfortunately it seems that there are laws in Congress to protect the criminal, not to try and sentence them.'

November, 2010

http://www.generaccion.com/noticia/83737/familia-flores-aseguran-que-joran-van-der-sloot-vive-como-rey

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: November 22, 2010, 04:02:42 PM »

I hope that tomorrow afternoon, post-announcement, sees the beginning of a call for the free and full release and analysis of the ROV video that recorded the January 7, 2008 Aruban recovery of the human remains in the crab trap found by the crew of the Persistence.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: November 22, 2010, 04:03:35 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM (I wonder too):

P.M. 1
2010/11/22 at 3:23 pm

I wonder if the bone comes back as Natalee, if the Kalpoe bros. will start singing – esp. knowing that Joran could turn on them in some sort of plea deal.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: November 22, 2010, 04:03:52 PM »

Klaas

Thank you for the Phil McGraw/Kalpoes document.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
littlebuddy598
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: November 22, 2010, 04:04:06 PM »

I like all Monkey's want the results. I just wonder if it might be someone else and they contacting the family? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: November 22, 2010, 04:04:49 PM »

I hope that tomorrow afternoon, post-announcement, sees the beginning of a call for the free and full release and analysis of the ROV video that recorded the January 7, 2008 Aruban recovery of the human remains in the crab trap found by the crew of the Persistence.

I hope too but I'm not holding my breath.  More likely they will say a further search found more remains of Natalee and they are giving her back to her family.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: November 22, 2010, 04:05:36 PM »

I like all Monkey's want the results. I just wonder if it might be someone else and they contacting the family? 

Could be but YOU WOULD THINK if it's NOT Natalee they would just come out and say it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: November 22, 2010, 04:07:30 PM »

I hope too but I'm not holding my breath.  More likely they will say a further search found more remains of Natalee and they are giving her back to her family.

I never thought about that.

Janet

_____

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: November 22, 2010, 04:07:39 PM »

I wonder if they wouldn't continue to hold on to the bone/bones if needed for prosecution.  Is the record of findings and the reports enough for trial and they could release the bone/s??

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: November 22, 2010, 04:08:48 PM »

Janet

Was that further search done with a backhoe?   Or are they going to look in that top cabinet drawer?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #591 on: November 22, 2010, 04:09:10 PM »

Jinkasaurus on HLN

Just received an email from a close friend of Beth:

Beth has not been personally contacted about the results, and believes this to be just one more road well traveled by her with Aruba...leading to absolutely nowhere.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: November 22, 2010, 04:10:49 PM »

Jinkasaurus on HLN

Beth has not been personally contacted about the results, and believes this to be just one more road well traveled by her with Aruba...leading to absolutely nowhere.

How disappointing if true and how cruel
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #593 on: November 22, 2010, 04:11:47 PM »

Was just watching HL News and they were speaking with Jean Kisaras.  She says she was in contact with a relative of Beth's who stated that Beth has not been contacted directly by Aruban authorities since the jawbone was found.  She went on to say that Beth stated this is a road that she has traveled down many times before.

If they are going to announce via mass email tomorrow what the results are of the jawbone, if it is Natalee's, then they only have 12 hours or so to contact Beth and/or Dave Holloway.

Urrrrrggggggghhhhhh.  Why prolong it.  Just come out now and tell what you know Aruba !   

Praying for Natalee's return.............
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: November 22, 2010, 04:12:09 PM »

Janet

Was that further search done with a backhoe?   Or are they going to look in that top cabinet drawer?

Both?

Could it be that Natalee's remains will be retrieved from the "top cabinet drawer" but Aruba will claim they were recovered in the backhoe search of the beach?

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: November 22, 2010, 04:12:48 PM »

FWIW

Glenda PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:48 pm       

I predict that this bone / tooth is not related to the case.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: November 22, 2010, 04:14:07 PM »

Jinkasaurus on HLN

How disappointing if true and how cruel

I agree.

_____

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: November 22, 2010, 04:15:05 PM »

http://www.brabantsdagblad.nl/regios/7671388/Gevonden-kaak-Aruba-van-Natalee.ece

According to Google Translate...

Dutch to English translation
CURAÇAO - The lower jaw that November 12 was found on Aruba Natalee Holloway, who disappeared in 2005 after a night out on the Caribbean island. Curacao reported that a radio producer on Twitter based on "an anonymous source." There is an official confirmation yet.

The Dutch Forensic Institute (NFI), which examines the jaw since the discovery has not yet officially reported. Probably tomorrow with the institute's findings.

Natalee Holloway disappeared in 2005 during a trip with her school. Despite great quests on the island, has never found evidence for the death of the teenager. The Dutchman Joran van der Sloot was the last person seen with her and is still suspected of the disappearance. Currently, Van der Sloot down in Peru on suspicion of one (not the Holloway-case related) murder of a young woman.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: November 22, 2010, 04:15:08 PM »

Was just watching HL News and they were speaking with Jean Kisaras.  She says she was in contact with a relative of Beth's who stated that Beth has not been contacted directly by Aruban authorities since the jawbone was found.  She went on to say that Beth stated this is a road that she has traveled down many times before.

If they are going to announce via mass email tomorrow what the results are of the jawbone, if it is Natalee's, then they only have 12 hours or so to contact Beth and/or Dave Holloway.

Urrrrrggggggghhhhhh.  Why prolong it.  Just come out now and tell what you know Aruba !   

IF THEY THINK THEY ARE SAVING THEMSELVES OR LOOKING BETTER TO POTENTIAL TOURISTS BY PLAYING THIS GAME THEY ARE WRONG.  WHATEVER THE ANSWER TOMORROW ARUBA SUCKS  - DON'T GO THERE.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: November 22, 2010, 04:16:15 PM »

I hope this person (the source in the article above) knows what they're talking about.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.