March 28, 2024, 11:35:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #852 11/20/10 - 11/23/10  (Read 258652 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: November 22, 2010, 04:18:36 PM »

Jinkasaurus on HLN

Just received an email from a close friend of Beth:

Beth has not been personally contacted about the results, and believes this to be just one more road well traveled by her with Aruba...leading to absolutely nowhere.

How disappointing if true and how cruel

If this is Natalee I truly believe they will be protecting their own first.  Notifying Anita first and getting her hidden or out of dodge.  What worries me the most is that they have not sealed off the beach, did the large equipment clean up so the tourists are happy and have no interest of ever finding Natalee.  Is there a Donkey missing that they will say with test results in hand tomorrow that the bone belongs to?  Stranger things have happened. Why would they wait till Tuesday other than to give heads up to media so hotel rooms are full with them arriving and to give Anita time to scurry off in a dark corner?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: November 22, 2010, 04:22:23 PM »

http://www.brabantsdagblad.nl/regios/7671388/Gevonden-kaak-Aruba-van-Natalee.ece

According to Google Translate...

Dutch to English translation
CURAÇAO - The lower jaw that November 12 was found on Aruba Natalee Holloway, who disappeared in 2005 after a night out on the Caribbean island. Curacao reported that a radio producer on Twitter based on "an anonymous source." There is an official confirmation yet.

The Dutch Forensic Institute (NFI), which examines the jaw since the discovery has not yet officially reported. Probably tomorrow with the institute's findings.

Natalee Holloway disappeared in 2005 during a trip with her school. Despite great quests on the island, has never found evidence for the death of the teenager. The Dutchman Joran van der Sloot was the last person seen with her and is still suspected of the disappearance. Currently, Van der Sloot down in Peru on suspicion of one (not the Holloway-case related) murder of a young woman.

He has been tweeting all morning.  Not sure what to think of him

Name Johnathan R. Samson
Location Amsterdam / Curaçao
Bio All the BREAKING NEWS from Curacao, FIRST! --------- 22-y/o law student, radio programmer & board member of Kiva. Blind for replies containing question marks
http://twitter.com/MinisterSamson
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #602 on: November 22, 2010, 04:23:09 PM »

I found this picture on Google Earth.  It's a picture of the south jetty at the Divi Phoenix.  Notice how calm the water is, and also notice, no seashells washing ashore.  Hmmmmm......

Praying for Natalee's return.............
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: November 22, 2010, 04:28:25 PM »

Reminder that anyone can tweet and/or post anything

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #604 on: November 22, 2010, 04:29:27 PM »

Just plain torture.... they know and they can't/won't tell. Can you even imagine what a long night this will be for Natalee's family...can you even imagine.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: November 22, 2010, 04:29:56 PM »

RT @TeleEsther: Volgens @MinisterSamson is kaak idd van Natalee Holloway. Nieuws echter nog onbevestigd. Morgenav (NL tijd) persco op Aruba

RT @ telegraph tele Esther: @ According Minister Samson is jaw ID of Natalee Holloway. News is still unconfirmed. Morgenav (UK time) on Aruba persco
1 minute ago by Gravity

http://twitter.com/telegraaf

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: November 22, 2010, 04:31:12 PM »

Just plain torture.... they know and they can't/won't tell. Can you even imagine what a long night this will be for Natalee's family...can you even imagine.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: November 22, 2010, 04:32:19 PM »

I have to say I'm not feeling it.
It may be because of the five years of Bull Shit from Aruba
 We have human remains in the crab trap found by the crew of the Persistence.NO Natalee
 I like Beth believethis  this to be just one more road well traveled road with Aruba...leading to absolutely nowhere.
I JUST DON"T TRUST THEM

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: November 22, 2010, 04:32:49 PM »

"Found jaw Aruba Natalee '
Monday, November 22, 2010 | 7:44 p.m. | Last updated: Monday, November 22, 2010 | 8:49 p.m.

Text Size

Reuters

CURAÇAO - The lower jaw that November 12 was found on Aruba Natalee Holloway, who disappeared in 2005 after a night out on the Caribbean island. Curacao reported that a radio producer on Twitter based on "an anonymous source." There is an official confirmation yet.

The Dutch Forensic Institute (NFI), which examines the jaw since the discovery has not yet officially reported. Probably tomorrow with the institute's findings.

Natalee Holloway disappeared in 2005 during a trip with her school. Despite great quests on the island, has never found evidence for the death of the teenager. The Dutchman Joran van der Sloot was the last person seen with her and is still suspected of the disappearance. Currently, Van der Sloot down in Peru on suspicion of one (not the Holloway-case related) murder of a young woman.

http://www.bndestem.nl/nieuws/algemeen/binnenland/7671388/%27Gevonden-kaak-Aruba-van-Natalee%27.ece
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: November 22, 2010, 04:33:00 PM »

RT @TeleEsther: Volgens @MinisterSamson is kaak idd van Natalee Holloway. Nieuws echter nog onbevestigd. Morgenav (NL tijd) persco op Aruba

RT @ telegraph tele Esther: @ According Minister Samson is jaw ID of Natalee Holloway. News is still unconfirmed. Morgenav (UK time) on Aruba persco
1 minute ago by Gravity

Thanks
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #610 on: November 22, 2010, 04:33:38 PM »

Been reading here and there when able.. as MUCH as I would like this to be answers for Nats family.. I once again .. am not holding my breath.  We been jerked off toooooooooooo many time over the last 5 years.
 People wander were RENHO is? Shes probably out teaching FLUFFIN lessons !!!!!!!!!!!!  How can one talk with a mouth full of...   nevermind........ 

Busy day for me and tomorrow.. but keeping the family in my prayers that they get answers...
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #611 on: November 22, 2010, 04:34:33 PM »

I have to say I'm not feeling it.
It may be because of the five years of Bull Shit from Aruba
 We have human remains in the crab trap found by the crew of the Persistence.NO Natalee
 I like Beth believethis  this to be just one more road well traveled road with Aruba...leading to absolutely nowhere.
I JUST DON"T TRUST THEM

I agree with you Blonde.. and its not that I am being rude.. just not getting excited about it.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #612 on: November 22, 2010, 04:35:20 PM »

Pathetic.. and sucks donkey balls.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: November 22, 2010, 04:37:09 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

Who is Minister Samson?  Is from the Aruban or Dutch Aministration.  I tried a quick Google.  Nothing.  I have HLN on in the background.  Nothing yet.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: November 22, 2010, 04:38:53 PM »

1 minute ago by Gravity

Thanks

Minister Samson (who ever he is) is the only source saying it is Natalee's jawbone based on his "anonymous source".  NL press is picking it up and starting to spread it.     Would be nice if Aruba just sent their massive emails now before his tweets spread more. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: November 22, 2010, 04:41:25 PM »

Reminder - until we hear officially from either the prosecution or Beth or Dave don't believe anything!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: November 22, 2010, 04:41:39 PM »

"Found jaw of Natalee
      - By Ronald (Djeez) on 11/22/2010 @ 9:32 p.m.

The jaw was found last week in fact of Natalee Holloway. This maintains a radio producer Curaçao just on Twitter.

Although the news has not officially confirmed, was known for some time that the piece of bone belonging to the body of a young woman. The Dutch Forensic Institute (NFI), the jaw since the discovery in research. Probably tomorrow in the institute is to confirm or deny.

The American girl disappeared five years ago without a trace during a vacation in Aruba. Although the whole island wed in detail, the body was never found. The prime suspect in the case Joran van der Sloot, who is currently stuck in Peru.

http://frontpage.fok.nl/nieuws/416376/1/1/50/gevonden-kaak-is-van-natalee.html
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #617 on: November 22, 2010, 04:42:55 PM »

Reminder - until we hear officially from either the prosecution or Beth or Dave don't believe anything!

A BIG AMEN  TO THAT.. and YES.. I am SHOUTING !!!!!!!!!!! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: November 22, 2010, 04:43:25 PM »

A BIG AMEN  TO THAT.. and YES.. I am SHOUTING !!!!!!!!!!! 

Hey Angie   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: November 22, 2010, 04:46:00 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

Who is Minister Samson?  Is from the Aruban or Dutch Aministration.  I tried a quick Google.  Nothing.  I have HLN on in the background.  Nothing yet.

Janet

Don't know but here is his FB http://www.facebook.com/johnathansamson
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.