March 28, 2024, 08:51:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #852 11/20/10 - 11/23/10  (Read 258578 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #620 on: November 22, 2010, 04:47:11 PM »

There's a new addition to the Brochure for the Happy Island. Listed under "Things To Do":

* Sign the kids up for our daily bone scavanger hunt! Whether on our Sunny Beaches, or in our luxury hotel rooms, bones can be  found anywhere! Turn in your "finds" at 12:00pm at Carlos and Charlies for prizes! Grand Prize is a roofie filled belly shot and photo shoot! You may be an internet star!!"

I have no doubt this will be on the activities list!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
littlebuddy598
Scared Monkey

« Reply #621 on: November 22, 2010, 04:47:32 PM »

My Dad was  a Baptist preacher, and I was taught not to HATE. But I'm sorry Daddy, But I HATE ARUBA. GOD BE WITH BETH AND THE FAMILY AS THEY GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: November 22, 2010, 04:48:10 PM »

And Hey  to kgwallace88, Angiex911dsptchr, 2NJSons_Mom, Tamikosmom, Tater, BooMonkey, littlebuddy598, trimmonthelake, Northern Rose, texasmom, BlueKYGirl, ksupon, pink angel, Roxie, Lynnie76, tbivens, missbeach, Kimmy53, no rose colored glasses, cecilita (+ 1 Hidden) and 62 Guests are viewing this topic.

I think it's very cruel to the Holloway and Twitty families for information concerning the identity of the jawbone found to be withheld pending an announcement tomorrow.   Why the wait?  Why the big, formal announcement?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: November 22, 2010, 04:50:51 PM »

Just plain torture.... they know and they can't/won't tell. Can you even imagine what a long night this will be for Natalee's family...can you even imagine.

Well I for one happen to think that Dave and Beth both have nerves of steel and they wont be losing much sleep at all.They will in all of their elegant fashion,simply wait for the results like everyone else.Beth is one tough cookie and is getting tougher each day as time goes on.She was able to go into the same room at a horrible prison and sit within striking distance of the one that took her daughters life without taking a shot.I doubt  I could have ever done that.Many of us have prayed for strength on their behalf and I will continue to do so because obviously God has been listening..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #624 on: November 22, 2010, 04:53:07 PM »

Reminder - until we hear officially from either the prosecution or Beth or Dave don't believe anything!

A BIG AMEN  TO THAT.. and YES.. I am SHOUTING !!!!!!!!!!! 

Hey Angie   

Hi Muffy honey !!

Perhaps ONE of these days.. Wreck.. Robots and me will get to smoke the fancy cigar I promised them years ago !!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: November 22, 2010, 04:54:35 PM »

Reminder - until we hear officially from either the prosecution or Beth or Dave don't believe anything!

Hey Angie   

Hi Muffy honey !!

Perhaps ONE of these days.. Wreck.. Robots and me will get to smoke the fancy cigar I promised them years ago !!!

I hope that day comes soon, Angie. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: November 22, 2010, 04:57:49 PM »

Reminder that anyone can tweet and/or post anything

http://twitter.com/MinisterSamson

Thanks Klaas.

Who is Minister Samson?  Is from the Aruban or Dutch Aministration.  I tried a quick Google.  Nothing.  I have HLN on in the background.  Nothing yet.

Janet

Don't know but here is his FB http://www.facebook.com/johnathansamson

His old Twitter account where among other things he says " I used to enjoy drunk texting."

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:5Qxs0f6AtXAJ:twitter.com/Feestboek+JohnnyYouTwit&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #627 on: November 22, 2010, 05:02:10 PM »

Hey Angie   

Hi Muffy honey !!

I hope that day comes soon, Angie. 

Same here Muffy..,, !! 
kgwallace88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #628 on: November 22, 2010, 05:05:48 PM »

Hi Muffybee!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #629 on: November 22, 2010, 05:06:50 PM »

Prayers for answers !  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Have my lil Grandaughter and shes waking up from a nap.. Have a great night.

Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #630 on: November 22, 2010, 05:08:58 PM »

I hope that tomorrow afternoon, post-announcement, sees the beginning of a call for the free and full release and analysis of the ROV video that recorded the January 7, 2008 Aruban recovery of the human remains in the crab trap found by the crew of the Persistence.

The FBI has digital imagery machinery and experts that can tell if those are human remains in the crab trab - Don't you think they have seen those photos by now? If you not then why don't you send them?
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: November 22, 2010, 05:12:23 PM »

right back at ya Miss MuffyBee..Smile

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: November 22, 2010, 05:12:54 PM »

And Hey  to kgwallace88, Angiex911dsptchr, 2NJSons_Mom, Tamikosmom, Tater, BooMonkey, littlebuddy598, trimmonthelake, Northern Rose, texasmom, BlueKYGirl, ksupon, pink angel, Roxie, Lynnie76, tbivens, missbeach, Kimmy53, no rose colored glasses, cecilita (+ 1 Hidden) and 62 Guests are viewing this topic.

I think it's very cruel to the Holloway and Twitty families for information concerning the identity of the jawbone found to be withheld pending an announcement tomorrow.   Why the wait?  Why the big, formal announcement?   

From the getgo ... empathy for Natalee Holloway's family has NEVER been a priority.

Janet

++++++

Flashback - May 31, 2005

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 58:
  Detective Jacobs asks us to come to the police station in Bubali in about an hour to give our official statements.

Page 59:  Jug, Jodi, and I arrive at Bubali at eight o’clock sharp …

Detective Jacobs is sitting behind the counter in a reclining swivel office chair.  As we move toward him, he leans back in his chair.  “We’re ready to give our statements,” we say, anxious to tell him the facts about Natalee’s disappearance we’ve gathered thus far, so that an investigation can get under way.

Page 60:  He pushes one hand and then the other down and across his belly, which is extended by his rearing back.  He says, “I’ll have to eat my frosted flakes first,” and then, running a hand across his jaw, adds, “and get a shave before I can deal with you.”  And with that he gets up from the chair, exits through the little swinging door, and disappears ….

A half hour passes.  Then an hour.  I wish there was an American law enforcement contact here to help us, someone to act as a liaison.  I wish there was an American law enforcement contact here to help us, someone to act as a liaison.  I get up from the plastic chair, go outside, and sit down in the gravel driveway ….

I’m outside about thirty minutes when another officer, police chief Jan van der Straten, comes out to the driveway and tells me bluntly and curtly to get up.  “You can’t sit in the gravel like this.  Come back inside.”

Inside, two more hours pass …

After almost three hours detective Jacobs comes back into the waiting area and tells me he doesn’t need me today.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: November 22, 2010, 05:14:33 PM »

I hope that tomorrow afternoon, post-announcement, sees the beginning of a call for the free and full release and analysis of the ROV video that recorded the January 7, 2008 Aruban recovery of the human remains in the crab trap found by the crew of the Persistence.

The FBI has digital imagery machinery and experts that can tell if those are human remains in the crab trab - Don't you think they have seen those photos by now? If you not then why don't you send them?

Lisa in MD
- I can see by your post you must not have followed the case very closely or you would have never said that to Lifesong.  Many of us here have been sending information directly to the FBI for 5.5 years, including Lifesong. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: November 22, 2010, 05:17:39 PM »

Lisa in MD
- I can see by your post you must not have followed the case very closely or you would have never said that to Lifesong.  Many of us here have been sending information directly to the FBI for 5.5 years, including Lifesong. 

Tone of this poster sounds awfully familiar.  Just sayin........

IMO - Watch for the distractions we have seen come and go over 5.5 years - try not to take the line at this possibly terribly important time.......
BoxerDawg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #635 on: November 22, 2010, 05:19:43 PM »

Where's that dang'd link to Natalee's candles?  I feel the need!  The need to light 'em up!

"I still believe there’s more." - Beth
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #636 on: November 22, 2010, 05:19:48 PM »

Glenda speaks...... RU

Glenda wrote:
I predict that this bone / tooth is not related to the case.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: November 22, 2010, 05:19:57 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: November 22, 2010, 05:21:08 PM »

Where's that dang'd link to Natalee's candles?  I feel the need!  The need to light 'em up!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: November 22, 2010, 05:21:46 PM »

Lisa in MD
I understand that yes, I have followed maybe not as close as some and more than others - and yes I know that many of you have been sending stuff to the FBI so I assume that the FBI has seen these?  Would they not be able to tell if they were human ramains?  I am not trying to hurt anyones feelings please don't take it personal.  I am asking a question?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.