March 28, 2024, 01:36:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #852 11/20/10 - 11/23/10  (Read 258608 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: November 22, 2010, 05:21:52 PM »

I hope that tomorrow afternoon, post-announcement, sees the beginning of a call for the free and full release and analysis of the ROV video that recorded the January 7, 2008 Aruban recovery of the human remains in the crab trap found by the crew of the Persistence.

I'm hopeful for that as well, Lifesong.  It's long overdue.  Aruba's admission to Tim Miller that there were, in fact, human remains recovered from that cage was a big gaffe on their part - and one I hope they are not allowed to keep under that big rug of theirs!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #641 on: November 22, 2010, 05:22:45 PM »

resigned wrote:
Time for another AHATA clean-up. The cameramen are coming.....

Glenda Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:32 pm
No need to clean up, Aruba is already clean and beautiful. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: November 22, 2010, 05:22:46 PM »

Where's that dang'd link to Natalee's candles?  I feel the need!  The need to light 'em up!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

Thanks Klaas.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: November 22, 2010, 05:23:37 PM »

I hope that tomorrow afternoon, post-announcement, sees the beginning of a call for the free and full release and analysis of the ROV video that recorded the January 7, 2008 Aruban recovery of the human remains in the crab trap found by the crew of the Persistence.

The FBI has digital imagery machinery and experts that can tell if those are human remains in the crab trab - Don't you think they have seen those photos by now? If you not then why don't you send them?

PLEASE READ here The Ocean Search for Natalee Holloway

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: November 22, 2010, 05:23:39 PM »

Lisa in MD - I suggest we all wait until we get official confirmation directly from the FAMILY one way or the other on the jawbone before we start questioning what happened to the contents of the cage.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #645 on: November 22, 2010, 05:23:54 PM »

FWIW

Glenda PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:48 pm       

I predict that this bone / tooth is not related to the case.

Back reading, but that's ominous, IMO. They'd talk to the likes of Renho before they'd have the decency to give Natalee's parents a consideration. I hate them all.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: November 22, 2010, 05:24:04 PM »

I'm hopeful for that as well, Lifesong.  It's long overdue.  Aruba's admission to Tim Miller that there were, in fact, human remains recovered from that cage was a big gaffe on their part - and one I hope they are not allowed to keep under that big rug of theirs!

Oh my,I didnt know Aruba admitted that! Well then.................

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
BoxerDawg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #647 on: November 22, 2010, 05:24:50 PM »

Where's that dang'd link to Natalee's candles?  I feel the need!  The need to light 'em up!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

Ahhhhhhh ... thank you.  That helped.

"I still believe there’s more." - Beth
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #648 on: November 22, 2010, 05:25:05 PM »

Lisa in MD - I suggest we all wait until we get official confirmation directly from the FAMILY one way or the other on the jawbone before we start questioning what happened to the contents of the cage.
Ouch!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: November 22, 2010, 05:25:43 PM »

if the jaw bone belongs to Natalee...Beth may know at this time if the bone belongs to Natalee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: November 22, 2010, 05:26:43 PM »

resigned wrote:

This was my favorite 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: November 22, 2010, 05:32:21 PM »

The FBI has digital imagery machinery and experts that can tell if those are human remains in the crab trab - Don't you think they have seen those photos by now? If you not then why don't you send them?

Lisa in MD
- I can see by your post you must not have followed the case very closely or you would have never said that to Lifesong.  Many of us here have been sending information directly to the FBI for 5.5 years, including Lifesong. 
I understand that yes, I have followed maybe not as close as some and more than others - and yes I know that many of you have been sending stuff to the FBI so I assume that the FBI has seen these?  Would they not be able to tell if they were human ramains?  I am not trying to hurt anyones feelings please don't take it personal.  I am asking a question?

None of us has ever had access to the ROV Video footage.  We only have access to still shots.
The people on the Persistence have the video and have tried to sell it both in the US and abroad.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: November 22, 2010, 05:34:10 PM »

resigned wrote:

Didn't we have some gross pictures of the real Aruba

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: November 22, 2010, 05:35:44 PM »

Oh yes!  Tim told that to Steph Watts on one of his radio shows.......I want to say March or April of this year.  But Aruba claimed they were the remains of a MALE.  Mind you, there was NO MENTION in any Aruban papers about an unidentified male body having been found in a fish cage offshore by the American "search" team.

One would have thought there would have been.............No?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #654 on: November 22, 2010, 05:37:29 PM »

Hi Tater! Yes, there was a link to the audio and a transcript, I believe, posted in the last thread.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: November 22, 2010, 05:38:00 PM »

STEPH WATTS AND TIM MILLER INVERVIEW

The Trap

February 14, 2010 - Male DNA

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/02/15/watts-up-with-this

Tim Miller: 

Aruba authorities dove on it and … six weeks later they said that the DNA came back as a male.

So, did we find Natalee?  I don’t know. It certainly looked like her clothes in that fish trap and again we know the night that Natalee disappeared the fisherman’s huts was broken into the knife was stolen; the big fish trap was stolen. 

It’s ironic we found one and I’ve actually got the pictures of that... you know that certainly appears to be a body in that fish trap.

Transcript: Kermit

February 28, 2010 - Backtrack

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/03/01/watts-up-with-this

Tim Miller:

We don't know really know we can't say positively sure it was human remains we've got some pictures that made us wonder.

John Silvetti doesn't feel 100% that it was.  That is why John wants to go back to search we just got mixed messages on that and perhaps we over-reacted on that what we seen at the time looked suspcious.

I can't say positive one way or another what it was.

Transcript: Kermit

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: November 22, 2010, 05:38:58 PM »

resigned wrote:

This was my favorite 

Yeah, Klaas..this remark is a classic.
WTH do they mean they'll be announcing the results by MASS email?
Too chicken to face the press, so they're emailing the findings?
OMG. These folks are pathetic. They have no humanity.
I just feel this is Natalee. As has been previously stated, they'd be shouting it from the rooftops if it were not.
They are definitely in CYA mode.
I really detest them.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: November 22, 2010, 05:39:31 PM »

From RU

LMFAO

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
crazybabyborg
« Reply #658 on: November 22, 2010, 05:40:23 PM »

Sans Post from last thread:

I don't think it would be productive for the press to wait this out in Holland.

The NFI spokesperson said the results would be given to the Aruban Prosecutor and they would decide what information to release, so that tells me they'll also decide WHEN, what...if any information will be released.

So we'll wait, and in the meantime Aruba's economy gets a little boost from the press corp waiting with us. 

But while they're there who knows, maybe they'll interview some of the locals to see what they really think about what's been going on for over five years now.   

Maybe someone will ask if they ever heard anything about those human remains found by the Persistence in a crab trap almost three years ago now.  It's so hard to believe it's been that long ago now!

It took Tim Miller TWO YEARS to confirm publicly that human remains were found, and not quite two weeks to back-peddle on what he said!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/02/15/watts-up-with-this

Click on the picture to hear what Tim Miller said (two years after the Aruban divers took all of the evidence).

HT Klaasend

Kermit's Post

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7126.msg1085324#msg1085324

From Klaas' clip of Steph Watts interview with Tim Miller:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

Steph Watts:  Is there any immediate plans to search the ocean, isn’t that sort of like looking for a needle in a haystack at this point in the case.

Tim Miller:  No not really, not with the equipment that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti have, absolutely not. 

In fact two years ago on December 30th we found a fish trap and we was almost positive it was Natalee’s body in that fish trap. 

We dove on it along with the Aruba authorities and then they said they’ve got to contact the Netherlands to see how to preserve it what to do with it and we was all going to dive on it together. 

Aruba authorities dove on it and then six weeks later they said the DNA came back as a male. 

So, did we find Natalee?  I don’t know.  It certainly looked like her clothes in that fish trap and again we know the night that Natalee disappeared the fisherman’s huts was broken into the knife was stolen; the big fish trap was stolen. 

It’s ironic we found one and I’ve actually got the pictures of that... you know what certainly appears to be a body in that fish trap.

BACK-PEDDLING
February 28, 2010
STEPH WATTS RADIOtalkradio: DAVE HOLLOWAY AND TIM MILLER
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/profile.aspx?userurl=watts-up-with-this

Tim Miller says: we don't know really know we can't say positively sure it
was human remains we've got some pictures that made us wonder
John Silvetti doesn't feel 100% that it was that is why John wants to go back to search
we just got mixed messages on that and perhaps we over-reacted on that
what we seen at the time looked suspcious
I can't say positive one way or another what it was

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: November 22, 2010, 05:40:34 PM »

OH yes Glenda the evil Witch nice place

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.