March 28, 2024, 04:44:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #852 11/20/10 - 11/23/10  (Read 258550 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: November 22, 2010, 05:40:50 PM »

resigned wrote:
Time for another AHATA clean-up. The cameramen are coming.....

Glenda Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:32 pm
No need to clean up, Aruba is already clean and beautiful. 

Didn't we have some gross pictures of the real Aruba

Yes, we have many photos of the real aruba.  I think it was Greta who posted many of them. 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: November 22, 2010, 05:44:13 PM »

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thankyou so much ladies!!!!! I still look at the pictures and I believe.!!!! Wow!  I just cant believe I missed that somehow.Never was much a Miller fan so maybe thats why I missed it but certainly glad to have this information...Thanks again!!:)SmileSmile

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: November 22, 2010, 05:44:30 PM »

IMO, the Aruban prosecutor KNOWS the answer so why haven't they informed Beth and Dave?  There is no excuse.  Yes or No and then just take the fallout of whatever the answer.  Are they trying to prepare for the media onslaught?

I know I'm wayyyy behind -- but I keep thinking they are looking for that wizard....ya know, the wizard  that turns blood into chocolate. They want to see if the Wizard can turn a human jaw bone into......a hermit crab.

Welcome back   

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: November 22, 2010, 05:45:06 PM »

When I google Aruba images, I often come across some of my better work  Monkey Devil!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: November 22, 2010, 05:46:53 PM »

OH yes Glenda the evil Witch nice place

This looks like that dump that Dave was waist deep in searching for Natalee.Dont guess my mind will ever erase that image.It's seared there forever.Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: November 22, 2010, 05:47:46 PM »

The following links will provide inside into the happenings encompassing the Persistence search in Aruban waters for the remains of Natalee Holloway.

Janet

+++++

The Ocean Search for Natalee Holloway Monday, November 26, 2007
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.0

Topic: Superior Offshore - Timeline (by Lifesong)
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4578.0

THE PERSISTENCE - THE TRAP
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4641.0

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #666 on: November 22, 2010, 05:48:45 PM »

IMO, the Aruban prosecutor KNOWS the answer so why haven't they informed Beth and Dave?  There is no excuse.  Yes or No and then just take the fallout of whatever the answer.  Are they trying to prepare for the media onslaught?

I know I'm wayyyy behind -- but I keep thinking they are looking for that wizard....ya know, the wizard  that turns blood into chocolate. They want to see if the Wizard can turn a human jaw bone into......a hermit crab.

Welcome back   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: November 22, 2010, 05:49:01 PM »

Morgen known or jaw Natalee: The prosecutor in Aruba makes tomorrow the results of the study found kaak bekend

The Public Prosecutor (OM) in Aruba gives tomorrow afternoon (local time) answer about the investigation into the jaw bone on the beach of the island is found.

The bone that was found ten days ago, at the request of the prosecutor in Aruba investigated by the Dutch Forensic Institute.

Since the discovery of the jawbone became known, the buzz on the Internet and the media both in Aruba and the Netherlands and the United States, the rumors that the jaw of the Natalee Holloway disappeared in 2005 would be. The prosecution wants to say anything about tonight.

http://www.powned.tv/nieuws/buitenland/2010/11/morgen_bekend_of_kaak_van_nata.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: November 22, 2010, 05:49:20 PM »

OH yes Glenda the evil Witch nice place

This looks like that dump that Dave was waist deep in searching for Natalee.Don't guess my mind will ever erase that image.It's seared there forever.Sad
omg I can not imagine a father trying to find the body of her daughter in a place like this Sad
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #669 on: November 22, 2010, 05:50:12 PM »

When I google Aruba images, I often come across some of my better work  Monkey Devil!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #670 on: November 22, 2010, 05:50:45 PM »

OMG Lmaooo ......awwwwwwwww, the memories of days gone by.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: November 22, 2010, 05:51:10 PM »

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: November 22, 2010, 05:51:22 PM »

Beth remains skeptical ... IF there is an announcement would be made tomorrow, it could at first have to call her?? Not happen

Until now, Beth always informed in advance by the FBI. Now a word so true it all these messages? .

It would be outrageous to the fragment of Natalee and Beth that the press should hear when she's been waiting five years on news ..

All this does Beth eats ... If it is not true, the perpetrators or what their conscience!

http://twitter.com/PeterRdeV
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #673 on: November 22, 2010, 05:53:39 PM »

Gonna go out on a limb here. Won't the first and won't be the last.

I was wondering to myself - why wait to announce this discovery? I think this is it and it is Natalee. As a few others said - it feels different this time. But even so, I'm trying not to get to excited after five and a half long years.

So why wait... why not just come right out and tell the world? is it to further the cover up? is it to protect the guilty? or even to finally do the right thing? meaning telling Beth, Dave, Matt and their respective families? Well, it's certainly to give Beth and Dave and their families a day to digest this ALL. But in my heart - I think there is something - and this will take a little bit of time.

You see, the cased always hinged on finding something related to Natalee to prove her death. We all knew she was deceased on day three. It was obvious, but according to these moronic imbeciles - they needed a body - which will occur shortly.

I think in the next few days, and remember ya'll I'm going out on a limb here - there will be arrests of the Kalpoes, Guido, possibly the Gottenbos slobs, Jeffrey van Cromvoirt, Steve Croes and maybe even the corpse of Paulus - post haste. Paulus may face a series of charges which would open his estate to future legal civil suit. The KLPD, All of America, All of Holland and the FBI have known Natalee was deceased and who did it for five long years.

Remember this is going out on a limb and maybe I'm not correct - however, using their own words against the Aruban officials and the citizens - there is nothing now to stop these arrests from taking place. The truth was always known - they claimed they couldn't prove it, til now.

It's the right thing to do, provided it is Natalee, and the right thing to do by the citizens of Aruba and America.

Settling this matter once and for all means more than Joran alone takes the fall. ALL of those that conspired deserve to finally face what they have coming.

Maybe the last few days - after finding this was Natalee - was to get ready to make a series of long overdue arrests and those might include police.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: November 22, 2010, 05:55:30 PM »

Natalee Holloway Update: Aruba Plans Announcement About Bone Found on Beach

NEW YORK (CBS) Aruba authorities plan to make an announcement Tuesday afternoon regarding tests performed on a bone found on an Aruba beach that some speculate could be from missing American teenager Natalee Holloway.

Holloway disappeared during a senior class trip in 2005. She was last seen with Joran van der Sloot, who was arrested twice in connection with her disappearance, but never charged. Van der Sloot is currently awaiting trial in a Peruvian prison for the murder of 21-year-old Stefany Flores.

Aruba authorities say they will issue a statement Tuesday and possibly answer a few questions.

On Thursday, the FBI said that records of missing American teen Natalee Holloway were being reviewed by Dutch authorities as they analyze the jawbone with a tooth in it.

Natalee's father, Dave Holloway, had said that he provided the records but added that he had received no new official information on the investigation on the Dutch island in the Caribbean.

"The authorities haven't confirmed anything with me," he told the Associated Press in a telephone interview. "It's pretty much total silence."

Paul Daymond, an FBI spokesman in Birmingham, Alabama, said the agency sent some records electronically Wednesday and shipped the remaining dental impressions.

A tourist found a jawbone on Nov. 12 and took it to the front desk of the Phoenix Hotel, said Ann Angela, spokeswoman for the Aruba prosecutor's office. It was then sent to the Netherlands for analysis.

A forensic scientist in Aruba, however, has said that the bone is from a human female, Dave Holloway told the AP.

Holloway said he received the information from a friend who spoke to the scientist. He did not identify either the friend or the scientist, and did not say whether the scientist is involved in the investigation or otherwise is in a position to know details of the case.

Aruba prosecutors have repeatedly said they lack evidence to charge van der Sloot, who is currently in jail in Peru accused of killing 21-year-old Stephany Flores on May 30 - five years to the day after Holloway's disappearance.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20023620-504083.html
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #675 on: November 22, 2010, 05:55:53 PM »

Sans Post from last thread:

I don't think it would be productive for the press to wait this out in Holland.

The NFI spokesperson said the results would be given to the Aruban Prosecutor and they would decide what information to release, so that tells me they'll also decide WHEN, what...if any information will be released.

So we'll wait, and in the meantime Aruba's economy gets a little boost from the press corp waiting with us. 

But while they're there who knows, maybe they'll interview some of the locals to see what they really think about what's been going on for over five years now.   

Maybe someone will ask if they ever heard anything about those human remains found by the Persistence in a crab trap almost three years ago now.  It's so hard to believe it's been that long ago now!

It took Tim Miller TWO YEARS to confirm publicly that human remains were found, and not quite two weeks to back-peddle on what he said!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/02/15/watts-up-with-this

Click on the picture to hear what Tim Miller said (two years after the Aruban divers took all of the evidence).

HT Klaasend

Kermit's Post

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7126.msg1085324#msg1085324

From Klaas' clip of Steph Watts interview with Tim Miller:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

Steph Watts:  Is there any immediate plans to search the ocean, isn’t that sort of like looking for a needle in a haystack at this point in the case.

Tim Miller:  No not really, not with the equipment that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti have, absolutely not. 

In fact two years ago on December 30th we found a fish trap and we was almost positive it was Natalee’s body in that fish trap. 

We dove on it along with the Aruba authorities and then they said they’ve got to contact the Netherlands to see how to preserve it what to do with it and we was all going to dive on it together. 

Aruba authorities dove on it and then six weeks later they said the DNA came back as a male. 

So, did we find Natalee?  I don’t know.  It certainly looked like her clothes in that fish trap and again we know the night that Natalee disappeared the fisherman’s huts was broken into the knife was stolen; the big fish trap was stolen. 

It’s ironic we found one and I’ve actually got the pictures of that... you know what certainly appears to be a body in that fish trap.

BACK-PEDDLING
February 28, 2010
STEPH WATTS RADIOtalkradio: DAVE HOLLOWAY AND TIM MILLER
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/profile.aspx?userurl=watts-up-with-this

Tim Miller says: we don't know really know we can't say positively sure it
was human remains we've got some pictures that made us wonder
John Silvetti doesn't feel 100% that it was that is why John wants to go back to search
we just got mixed messages on that and perhaps we over-reacted on that
what we seen at the time looked suspcious
I can't say positive one way or another what it was

I have read all of this and I understad the points of view.  Is this a forum where if you have a different opnion or you ask questions that people don't Like you get attacked or knocked out?  Why does everyone else get an opnion about the cage but I get stomped for having an inkling of a semi opposing view? I  have a thick skin but I feel like I was just told to shut up and that I don't know anything!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: November 22, 2010, 05:56:17 PM »

Dave and his brother looking for Natalee's body at the landfill

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: November 22, 2010, 06:01:25 PM »

resigned wrote:
Time for another AHATA clean-up. The cameramen are coming.....

Glenda Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:32 pm
No need to clean up, Aruba is already clean and beautiful

Not according to the perspective of Natalee Holloway's family.

Janet

++++++

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 9
:  In fact, he (Dennis Jacobs) was so confident that she was just partying it up or on drugs that he told us this particular bar would be the best place to find her. However, he did warn us to watch our drinks very carefully, adding that sometimes people put drugs into them.

Page 10:  While customers must pass by a bouncer at the door, there was no indication that he was stopping anyone from entering. The bar was packed with teenagers doing Jell-O shots and sleazy-looking island boys preying on the beautiful young female tourist.  ... I did not want to stay inside, so we hung out around the street corners. In less than two hours, we probably experienced at least ten to fifteen offers from various drug dealers who wanted us to buy from them.

Page 16:  During our daylight searches throughout the island, our group came across many abandoned houses where drug addicts had left razors and other drug paraphernalia. Some were filled with foul smelling odors, feces, urine, cardboard boxes they used as blankets or beds, and general trash. One of those houses was located right next to a fine restaurant near the hotel area and a McDonald’s.  ... Several times, people came into the hotel to meet with other locals and an apparent drug deal was taking place. The person would come in to scope out the area prior to doing the deal.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: November 22, 2010, 06:05:06 PM »

HLN talking about the second bone.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: November 22, 2010, 06:05:48 PM »

There is one thing bothering me on these reports that the results could solve the Natalee Holloway case.  Bring Natalee home to her family first and foremost BUT Aruba needs to understand this does NOT solve Natalee's disapearance.  This only sets the stage for alot of questions that NOW have to be answered by all involved (I will give a pass on Paulus  ).  The remainder of her remains MUST be found (sorry, turned over) to her family for a proper burial in the U.S. 

Aruba knows this, that is why they are stalling.  If it isn't Natalee then it is someone else and they need to find out who it is.  I never heard them request records on any other missing person except Natalee.

I agree but I do have my doubts as to the rest of the remains being found if indeed this jawbone does belong to Natalee.Miracles happen everyday I realize but that's an awful lot to hope for.If it is Natalee,as far as I'm concerned,it still isnt over,just proof she is gone which I've never thought otherwise anyway.Maybe proof she is indeed gone will give Dave and Beth peace but it wont for me.Until joran is completely held accountable for her death,I'll never rest I dont think.The who did it,why they did it,and how they did it will always haunt me I guess.A jawbone will not answer any of those questions for me so I will continue probably for the rest of my days on this earth thinking of Natalee,Dave and Beth and all the other monkeys like myself that hold her in a special place in our hearts.

Tater, this is why I said "turned over" on the remains because I for one believe Natalee's remains were in that cage and LE just came in and took them away without ANY interference from anyone on that ship.

And I might add that Renho is an evil evil evil evil woman.  Sick person who would do the things she has done to Natalee's parents. I HATE HER AND ARUBA.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.