April 15, 2024, 11:35:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #852 11/20/10 - 11/23/10  (Read 259895 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: November 22, 2010, 08:03:37 PM »

Do you think if I ask about the bone scavenger hunts that I get banned from this FB?

Aruba (One Happy Island) GOOD AFTERNOON ARUBA!!!... 3000 Fans and counting!!!.. Keep posting comments and help our island tourism grow!!.. We need it .. We deserve it. Aruba #1 Island in the world!. Spread the love and share this page!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aruba-One-Happy-Island/133891886660610#!/pages/Aruba-One-Happy-Island/133891886660610?v=wall
I've stayed away from the boycott thing. Beth took the high road and started an organization to educate travellers about the dangers of islands and places where there is LE corruption.
If your effort is to educate travellers in your FB battle... don't be a troll and you should be ok.

Since Mexico is having so many tourist murders it's hard to find a decent place to travel these days.

Mexico is scary right now with the drug wars and hotels blowing up. 

My comment was an attempt at humour playing on a post CBB wrote early this morning.  An attempt to lighten the waiting and wondering 6 ways to Sunday what Aruba will say and do tomorrow.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: November 22, 2010, 08:05:31 PM »

Wow this is frustrating waiting.  First the teaser "the results might be here by Wednesday".  Then nearly a week passes by.  I keep having the feeling I'll get on tomorrow and there will be yet ANOTHER delay.  GACK!

You would think that Aruba would FINALLY do the right thing and just release the results.  They are only hurting themselves even more by not doing so.  So sad!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: November 22, 2010, 08:09:38 PM »

Ugghhhhhhhhhhh, "maybe it will help solve this case".  Nancy Grace show interviewing the family from NJ and she just told the little boy this.  THIS DOES NOT SOLVE THE CASE.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: November 22, 2010, 08:09:58 PM »

I hope that tomorrow afternoon, post-announcement, sees the beginning of a call for the free and full release and analysis of the ROV video that recorded the January 7, 2008 Aruban recovery of the human remains in the crab trap found by the crew of the Persistence.

The FBI has digital imagery machinery and experts that can tell if those are human remains in the crab trab - Don't you think they have seen those photos by now? If you not then why don't you send them?

I've been reading you for several days and I gotta tell ya I ain't likin it.  Just sayin.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: November 22, 2010, 08:10:01 PM »

Do you think if I ask about the bone scavenger hunts that I get banned from this FB?

Aruba (One Happy Island) GOOD AFTERNOON ARUBA!!!... 3000 Fans and counting!!!.. Keep posting comments and help our island tourism grow!!.. We need it .. We deserve it. Aruba #1 Island in the world!. Spread the love and share this page!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aruba-One-Happy-Island/133891886660610#!/pages/Aruba-One-Happy-Island/133891886660610?v=wall
I've stayed away from the boycott thing. Beth took the high road and started an organization to educate travellers about the dangers of islands and places where there is LE corruption.
If your effort is to educate travellers in your FB battle... don't be a troll and you should be ok.

Since Mexico is having so many tourist murders it's hard to find a decent place to travel these days.

My comment was an attempt at humour playing on a post CBB wrote early this morning.  An attempt to lighten the waiting and wondering 6 ways to Sunday what Aruba will say and do tomorrow.

Northern, where did a Mexican hotel blow up?  Guess I missed that! Knew about the drug cartel and wars.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: November 22, 2010, 08:10:43 PM »

Anyone watching NG?  They keep showing the same three images.  Is one of them supposed to have the second bone found in them?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: November 22, 2010, 08:11:42 PM »

Ugghhhhhhhhhhh, "maybe it will help solve this case".  Nancy Grace show interviewing the family from NJ and she just told the little boy this.  THIS DOES NOT SOLVE THE CASE.   

I quit listening about 23 seconds into the show....I just cant stomach it!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: November 22, 2010, 08:12:37 PM »

Northern, where did a Mexican hotel blow up?  Guess I missed that! Knew about the drug cartel and wars.

O/T

At Least Seven Dead, Several Injured in Mexico Hotel Explosion ...
14 Nov 2010
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/11/14/dead-injured-mexico-hotel-explosion/
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #768 on: November 22, 2010, 08:13:07 PM »

What's going on on Nancy Grace? I can't watch it because I told my 2-year-old she could stay up a little late.

BTW, Monkeys, I'm usually just a lurker, but I've been here since the beginning and love how persistent you've all been at solving the case. I really hope the truth comes out for the sake of Natalee's family and all those who love her.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: November 22, 2010, 08:13:17 PM »

I'm missing NG, will try to catch it later.  Hopefully someone will put it up on Youtube and we can grab a screen cap of the 2nd bone.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: November 22, 2010, 08:14:45 PM »

Lisa in MD is BANNED

No more games

Yea I knew that was coming.

No soup for you..........next
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #771 on: November 22, 2010, 08:14:54 PM »

I hope that tomorrow afternoon, post-announcement, sees the beginning of a call for the free and full release and analysis of the ROV video that recorded the January 7, 2008 Aruban recovery of the human remains in the crab trap found by the crew of the Persistence.

The FBI has digital imagery machinery and experts that can tell if those are human remains in the crab trab - Don't you think they have seen those photos by now? If you not then why don't you send them?

I've been reading you for several days and I gotta tell ya I ain't likin it.  Just sayin.

an angelic monkey

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: November 22, 2010, 08:15:23 PM »

You won't have to read many more of Lisa in MD's posts, Snoopy.  Klaas banned this poster tonight, as you will see when you get caught up reading. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: November 22, 2010, 08:15:39 PM »

I grabbed two of the pictures.  Will try to catch the third.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: November 22, 2010, 08:16:14 PM »

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #775 on: November 22, 2010, 08:16:23 PM »

Wow this is frustrating waiting.  First the teaser "the results might be here by Wednesday".  Then nearly a week passes by.  I keep having the feeling I'll get on tomorrow and there will be yet ANOTHER delay.  GACK!

You would think that Aruba would FINALLY do the right thing and just release the results.  They are only hurting themselves even more by not doing so.  So sad!

In my opinion, there is no hope Aruba will do the right thing. There is the chance that Holland and the KLPD will FORCE them and pin them into a corner and make Aruba admit what we all know.

Remember - Holland controls the justice system and Holland doesn't want to let that aspect go because they know they are a corrupt hornet's nest.

Holland holds the purse strings too - and over the last 5 years has dumped about a billion guilders into this crack-den. So, in the end, Aruba and Holland will fight it out - and that's probably been going on the last few days with Stein and others conveniently in Holland - remember Holland has to deal with the US on a diplomatic front. Aruba just has to wish to deal with America on a tourism front.

Aruba thinks that a FOB is important to us, but the reality is we could careless and there are other islands and we can whack an enemy (Chavez or the FARC) from where ever and whenever we want. Aruba is not important to the US as a strategic ally.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: November 22, 2010, 08:16:53 PM »

Okay, I see Snoopy knows now.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: November 22, 2010, 08:18:21 PM »

Hi Red, it's good to see you.  Do you have any news for us?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: November 22, 2010, 08:20:14 PM »

On JVM they said it is being released via email in a press release -- so I would guess all news outlets.

Thanks Leroy.  Hopefully Beth and Dave will get word PRIOR.

I believe that that Beth and Dave will be notified prior to the official statement but ... considering the pc was scheduled for tomorrow earlier today ... the implication is that the outcome of the jawbone investigation has now been determined.  As of three hours ago ... Beth had not been notified.  Why?

Janet

+++++

Jawbone belongs to a young female’
19 Nov, 2010, 13:25 (GMT -04:00)

Stein says that based on the result, the OM will ‘consider’ what will be made known to the media and that any relatives will be informed first. “You can imagine the Holloway-family is having a hard time now.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_81262.php

Friday, November 19, 2010
Natalee Holloway's mother issues statement on jawbone testing

Natalee’s mother released this statement today:

"There is no good answer, whether it is Natalee or whether it isn't. But no answer at all is the most unbearable. We appreciate everyone's loving care and concern and are anxious about the developments."

http://www.foxalabamanews.com/2010/11/natalee-holloways-mother-issues.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: November 22, 2010, 08:20:21 PM »

Hi Red, it's good to see you.  Do you have any news for us?

He's gonna get the thread change   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.