March 28, 2024, 05:08:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #852 11/20/10 - 11/23/10  (Read 258630 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: November 22, 2010, 08:38:39 PM »

That Michael Griffin on HLN is an IDIOT.  He says it was a big blunder for Beth to go to the prison to talk to Joran because it is a federal case.  Alex Sanchez says she needs to keep fighting on.  SHE IS NATALEE'S MOTHER.  I admire Beth so much for her strength and persistence. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: November 22, 2010, 08:40:06 PM »

RED - did you get a chance to try and reach Beth?  It's entirely possible that neither her or Dave have been told yet.  Sounds like Dave may believe it is indeed Natalee.  Also appears that Tim Miller may be going back to search for more remains.

I have texted & left a message for Beth today, but have not heard anything. Although, if it is Natalee I would not really expect to hear from Beth. She must be devasated. Understand also that if Beth did tell me something, I would probably be asked not to repeat it.

This is my take on it, or at least it better be the case. I would like to think that Aruba Prosecutor would have the common decency to tell the parents, one way or the other, whether the remains belong to Natalee. If not, it is yet just another FU in the PR nightmare that has been Aruba in handling thsi case.

I think the parents know, they just probably are saying something otherwise to the MSM so not to have to deal with questions.

JMO
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: November 22, 2010, 08:41:13 PM »

Results Expected Soon on Jawbone Possibly Linked to Natalee Holloway
18-year-old Natalee Holloway disappeared during a trip to Aruba in 2005.

ORANJESTAD, Aruba ( KTLA) -- Prosecutors in Aruba are expected to release results on Tuesday of tests performed on a jawbone that was found on an island beach earlier this month.

Officials determined the jawbone belonged to a young woman, raising speculation the bone may be the remains of 18-year-old Natalee Holloway who was last seen on the island in 2005.

The bone was found on November 12 by an American tourist near the Phoenix Hotel -- a resort on the west side of the island.

The bone is said to be part of a lower jaw bone and included an intact molar.

Investigators requested dental records from Holloway's family.

Tim Miller, director of Texas EquuSearch -- a search-and-rescue organization that has looked for Natalee Holloway -- said the girl's father believes it is his daughter's bone.

"Dave has been in contact with Aruban authorities and spoke with FBI this morning, the agent working the case. Dave believes it is Natalee," Miller said about Holloway's father, Dave Holloway.

Holloway was last seen on May 30, 2005 leaving a nightclub with Joran van der Sloot and two men. She was visiting the island with her classmates from Mountain Brooke High School in Alabama to celebrate their graduation.

Her remains have never been found, despite extensive police searches.

If the bone turns out to be from Holloway, it would be the first concrete evidence of her death.

Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, who faces separate murder charges in Peru, is the last person seen with Holloway and is suspected in her disappearance.

Van der Sloot is in jail in Lima charged with killing a woman in Peru five years to the day after Holloway's disappearance.

Van der Sloot has told several people he was involved in Holloway's disappearance, only to later retract his confessions.

He has also admitted in interviews that he is a pathological liar.

Among his explanations, Van der Sloot has claimed that Holloway accidentally fell from a balcony and that he disposed of her body in a swamp.

He also told an undercover reporter that she died unexpectedly while they were kissing and he dumped her body in the ocean.

Aruban prosecutors say they lack evidence to charge Van der Sloot.

U.S. law enforcement officials say Van der Sloot extorted $10,000 from Holloway's mother, Beth Twitty, after offering to help find Holloway's body in Aruba, then used the money to travel to Lima.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-aruba-bone-fragments-natalee-holloway,0,5323920.story
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: November 22, 2010, 08:41:14 PM »

That Michael Griffin on HLN is an IDIOT.  He says it was a big blunder for Beth to go to the prison to talk to Joran because it is a federal case.  Alex Sanchez says she needs to keep fighting on.  SHE IS NATALEE'S MOTHER.  I admire Beth so much for her strength and persistence. 

What do you expect from a scumbag defence atty?

What up with NG, they got the damn "D" team on tonight.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #804 on: November 22, 2010, 08:41:44 PM »

Monks and Monkettes -

the entire Aruba prosecutor's case has always been - From Jansen to Mos to Stein -

no body no case

Not that they didn't know who killed Natalee and who was involved.

This was ALWAYS case of hide the body and when somebody gets close - move the body - use disinformation - bribe - threaten - coerce - use legal maneuvers.

Now there are no more moves if this is Natalee. Joran CONFESSED. And I'm not talking about his dope induced chronic schism.

Joran confessed while UNDER interrogation FROM THE KLPD IN 2005.

If this is Natalee - and God I hope it is - this is the end of the road for Joran, the Kalpoes, the co-conspirators - And ARUBA.

There will be those that wish to forget 2005 and all that happened - but JORAN Confessed to murdering Natalee.

The body was all they lacked under their own laws.

I UNDERSTAND THEIR SYSTEM - DO THEY?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: November 22, 2010, 08:42:44 PM »

Ruppa spoke to Anita today who said she has not been in touch with her son and has not visited him.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: November 22, 2010, 08:43:44 PM »

Posted yesterday
http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=81560&start=15

hdaruba    
Post subject: Re: Jaw bone found at the Phoenix
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:12 pm

I was at Queen Beatrix airport picking up some friends about 3:PM today and there were several TV crews flying in today. CBS, Fox etc... had big trucks transporting there equipment. I ask what was going on and all I got was we are here to cover a story in the high rise area.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: November 22, 2010, 08:44:19 PM »

Jinkasaurus said that hte beach where the bone(s) have been found have not been closed down. Tourist can walk along that very site and collect what they want. 

Of course, would you expect anything else from Aruba?

What a shocker, coming from the island that filled in the holes that were dug in the landfill when we were searching for Natalee there, 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: November 22, 2010, 08:44:45 PM »

RED - did you get a chance to try and reach Beth?  It's entirely possible that neither her or Dave have been told yet.  Sounds like Dave may believe it is indeed Natalee.  Also appears that Tim Miller may be going back to search for more remains.

I have texted & left a message for Beth today, but have not heard anything. Although, if it is Natalee I would not really expect to hear from Beth. She must be devasated. Understand also that if Beth did tell me something, I would probably be asked not to repeat it.

This is my take on it, or at least it better be the case. I would like to think that Aruba Prosecutor would have the common decency to tell the parents, one way or the other, whether the remains belong to Natalee. If not, it is yet just another FU in the PR nightmare that has been Aruba in handling thsi case.

I think the parents know, they just probably are saying something otherwise to the MSM so not to have to deal with questions.

JMO

Thanks Red!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: November 22, 2010, 08:47:42 PM »

JMO

Thanks Red!

What's your call Klaas, thinks its her? I can't imagine them having a presser to say its not natalee. I mean just how many young, white girls have gone missing in Aruba?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #810 on: November 22, 2010, 08:47:42 PM »

I wonder if Tim Miller will bother with getting permission to search before he arrives, or if he'll just show up and stay a couple weeks either way.   

Ouch!

< snicker >

+++

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: November 22, 2010, 08:49:38 PM »

Stephanie's case takes precedence as he is currently being prosecuted in Peru and they have him in custody.  If Aruba presses charges he will not be released to be prosecuted in Aruba till he has served his time in Peru according to one of the talking head lawyers on NG. 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: November 22, 2010, 08:51:05 PM »

How many Thanksgivings has Aruba pulled a stunt on the family to draw attention to their wasteland of an island?  Seems to me each Thanksgiving something has occurred to get them some tourists.

Michael Griffith is back on Nancy Grace.  He sounds like a "mafia"  lawyer just like Taco.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: November 22, 2010, 08:51:22 PM »

location of 2nd bone
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #814 on: November 22, 2010, 08:51:40 PM »

Ruppa spoke to Anita today who said she has not been in touch with her son and has not visited him.

Anita lies as much as Joran....he learned from the master.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: November 22, 2010, 08:54:52 PM »

Jinkasaurus on HLN

Just received an email from a close friend of Beth:

Beth has not been personally contacted about the results, and believes this to be just one more road well traveled by her with Aruba...leading to absolutely nowhere.

THANKSGIVING, 2007

The Arrests of Joran, Deepak and Satish

Holloway Attorney: 'Extraordinarily Painful'
Tuesday, December 04, 2007

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY ATTORNEY: Well, in their press release and even in conversations. I had a long discussion with him (Hans Mo) Thanksgiving morning after the arrests, and you know, he indicated that they were very confident, this new evidence they had, this incriminating evidence. And it turns out, quite frankly, that it is nothing new ...

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: All right. So you can say with 100 percent certainly there's nothing new, right?

KELLY:  I can say it with 99 percent.  I think it was disappointing to me and actually extraordinarily painful and almost cruel for Beth and Dave after being down there.

They'd like to get some answers and they'd like to see some progress made.  And it's not fair to bring them down there with the false promises, with raised expectations, sort of a dog and pony show down there with no substance.

And it was — it just really took whatever spirit, almost, that Beth and Dave had left, went through that this weekend. It was really — it was terribly painful, for lack of a better expression.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #816 on: November 22, 2010, 08:55:04 PM »

JMO

Thanks Red!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: November 22, 2010, 08:55:36 PM »

Monks and Monkettes -

the entire Aruba prosecutor's case has always been - From Jansen to Mos to Stein -

no body no case

Not that they didn't know who killed Natalee and who was involved.

This was ALWAYS case of hide the body and when somebody gets close - move the body - use disinformation - bribe - threaten - coerce - use legal maneuvers.

Now there are no more moves if this is Natalee. Joran CONFESSED. And I'm not talking about his dope induced chronic schism.

Joran confessed while UNDER interrogation FROM THE KLPD IN 2005.

If this is Natalee - and God I hope it is - this is the end of the road for Joran, the Kalpoes, the co-conspirators - And ARUBA.

There will be those that wish to forget 2005 and all that happened - but JORAN Confessed to murdering Natalee.

The body was all they lacked under their own laws.

I UNDERSTAND THEIR SYSTEM - DO THEY?

You would be correct Rob.

Also, JVDS confessed while being taped without his knowledge in the SUV that he put her in the water, its a big ocean. Hmm, and them from the sea comes a jaw bone. Remember back when the OM was asked why they did not reopen the case and investigate, he said that well Joran has told so many lies.

The discovery of the jawbobe is a game changer, even for the lax efforts of the Aruba.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: November 22, 2010, 08:57:26 PM »

How many Thanksgivings has Aruba pulled a stunt on the family to draw attention to their wasteland of an island?  Seems to me each Thanksgiving something has occurred to get them some tourists.

Michael Griffith is back on Nancy Grace.  He sounds like a "mafia"  lawyer just like Taco.

THANKSGIVING, 2007

The Arrests of Joran, Deepak and Satish

Holloway Attorney: 'Extraordinarily Painful'
Tuesday, December 04, 2007

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY ATTORNEY: Well, in their press release and even in conversations. I had a long discussion with him (Hans Mo) Thanksgiving morning after the arrests, and you know, he indicated that they were very confident, this new evidence they had, this incriminating evidence. And it turns out, quite frankly, that it is nothing new ...

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: All right. So you can say with 100 percent certainly there's nothing new, right?

KELLY:  I can say it with 99 percent.  I think it was disappointing to me and actually extraordinarily painful and almost cruel for Beth and Dave after being down there.

They'd like to get some answers and they'd like to see some progress made.  And it's not fair to bring them down there with the false promises, with raised expectations, sort of a dog and pony show down there with no substance.

And it was — it just really took whatever spirit, almost, that Beth and Dave had left, went through that this weekend. It was really — it was terribly painful, for lack of a better expression.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #819 on: November 22, 2010, 08:57:41 PM »

I would like to add this - the MEP is not around anymore.

Paulus is dead - D E A D. That's one third of the Tilburg connection and van der Straaten is a few Bordeaus away from a hot bath and slicing his wrists. Oduber has no power - this is on Mike Eman now.

Will it all change? I don't know, but the game has changed.

Canya hear me now Rudy?  an angelic monkey

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.