March 28, 2024, 04:19:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #852 11/20/10 - 11/23/10  (Read 258549 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: November 22, 2010, 09:28:02 PM »

Hi IBE   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: November 22, 2010, 09:33:12 PM »

A reporter talked with the tourist who has made the discovery.

Jesus Christ! Tourists are digging up the remains of a murder victim like it's an easter egg hunt.

I can't express how angry and enraged I am by this.
It's a big joke to them. It's unbelievable!

Could not agree with you more and the interview on NG was as if they had just won some reality TV scaverger hunt. Its cool.

No, finding the remains of a dead person is not cool, it is as sad as it gets. Searching for the remains of a missing person who is presumed dead is as sad as it gets. I think I speak from experience.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: November 22, 2010, 09:33:56 PM »

Look who's here:  nimrod, carpe noctem, San, Kat_Gram, cookie, Lifesong, klaasend, GrnLizrd, windy city, 4 Donks, Lynnie76, Robyn621, SuzieQ, 2NJSons_Mom, littlebuddy598, mom2eloise, Red, PJ, snoopy, IBE, theboyzmom, Ree, FloridaKatz, NM, cajun miracle, Rob, Magic Eyes, carolb, BooMonkey, megamooo, 7227, texasmom, anilee, Blue Moon, KCJackie, camochance, BabsKats, no rose colored glasses, akmom, AZSunny, Harper, Judge Mental, Sgt.York, Frank and 74 Guests are viewing this topic. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: November 22, 2010, 09:34:54 PM »

Hi Muffers....

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: November 22, 2010, 09:36:15 PM »

Good to see you IBE!

Thanks! Hanging in there! Glad you had a vacation. In the picture of the cherub, is that a head of a skeleton there to the right or am I having too much fun with honey and water?

If it is Natalee, we still keep as a Monkey Family to go for Justice, no matter where! Actually, if it isn't we still go for Justice for Natalee and others!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: November 22, 2010, 09:36:38 PM »

A reporter talked with the tourist who has made the discovery.

Jesus Christ! Tourists are digging up the remains of a murder victim like it's an easter egg hunt.

I can't express how angry and enraged I am by this.
It's a big joke to them. It's unbelievable!

Could not agree with you more and the interview on NG was as if they had just won some reality TV scaverger hunt. Its cool.

No, finding the remains of a dead person is not cool, it is as sad as it gets. Searching for the remains of a missing person who is presumed dead is as sad as it gets. I think I speak from experience.

I've experienced neither of these Red, and it's hard for me to begin to imagine. 

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #846 on: November 22, 2010, 09:37:11 PM »

Question - who was the woman on NG tonight that said the day the jaw bone was found, authorities roped off the area, and the following day (Saturday), spent all day digging the area ?  I was listening to the tv, but wasn't able to watch.  That's the first time that I've heard that, and was wondering if it was just one of many of Aruba's "paid liars".

I wish I could answer your question.  Unfortunately, I was doing the same, listening but not able to watch much.  All I have heard is they have NOT roped off the area or dug.  It seems it is business as usual on the one happy-azz island.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: November 22, 2010, 09:38:27 PM »

Monkeys, if tomorrow the Arubans say that the jaw belongs to Natalee, I think that Beth will want to re test the jaw to be sure that its Natalee.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: November 22, 2010, 09:39:07 PM »

Question - who was the woman on NG tonight that said the day the jaw bone was found, authorities roped off the area, and the following day (Saturday), spent all day digging the area ?  I was listening to the tv, but wasn't able to watch.  That's the first time that I've heard that, and was wondering if it was just one of many of Aruba's "paid liars".

I heard that but I can't say who she was.  I don't think she was from Aruba because she appeared to be on the set of NG.  Sorry but I would have to have a picture of them running this bone to the Netherlands.  This woman said they went out and roped off the area and searched it before they ran off to NL with the bone.  O.K.  who knows with this bunch.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #849 on: November 22, 2010, 09:39:35 PM »

Look who's here:  nimrod, carpe noctem, San, Kat_Gram, cookie, Lifesong, klaasend, GrnLizrd, windy city, 4 Donks, Lynnie76, Robyn621, SuzieQ, 2NJSons_Mom, littlebuddy598, mom2eloise, Red, PJ, snoopy, IBE, theboyzmom, Ree, FloridaKatz, NM, cajun miracle, Rob, Magic Eyes, carolb, BooMonkey, megamooo, 7227, texasmom, anilee, Blue Moon, KCJackie, camochance, BabsKats, no rose colored glasses, akmom, AZSunny, Harper, Judge Mental, Sgt.York, Frank and 74 Guests are viewing this topic. 

Okay, Miss Muffy, I go off for a couple of minutes to check another thread, and I am forsaken.

Good to see you.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: November 22, 2010, 09:39:42 PM »

OK members in the rafters, come on down, Don't sit in the smoke; come down around the fire and the wagon circle.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #851 on: November 22, 2010, 09:40:48 PM »

Gonna get going for the night... but wanted to leave with this -

I remember saying something way back before the crash - and this is the problem with being cursed with a photographic memory but poor tying skills. 

I remember saying - some of us might not be here when Natalee is found - meaning might not even be alive.

I AM so thankful to have known all of you and to still be above ground should I witness Natalee's recovery.

I just want to acknowledged two people who aren't here any longer. In no particular order, but they both made their impacts.

Jamie Skeeters - who was a wonderful person and gave so much to find Natalee and to pin Deepak to the wall. He's always in my thoughts and prayers. Even in death the dirtbags on Aruba went after him, but in the end he will be completely vindicated. I was lucky to get to know Jamie and I know he keeps Natalee close to his side in heaven.

Our own Peaches - this one really hurt - and I know in my heart that she and Natalee are so close in Heaven and they talk about the mischief we have all caused as monkeys in Natalee's honor. Peaches was the only SM member to ever garner a Front Page article and I thank Red for that charity. She deserved it.

I often live by something my grandfather said - and I had to do that often over the last five years. His immortal words to me were - tomorrow's a new day... and I hope that tomorrow is the day we finally know what happened to Natalee. Someone who had so much to give and was robbed of a stunning future.

Natalee would have been one hell of a pediatrician.

Love to all.. an angelic monkey

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: November 22, 2010, 09:42:10 PM »

Hello everyone. The CNN channel 18 where I would watch NG has fallen off my service. I get a screen that says, one moment please, this channel will be available shortly. That was one hour ago. I have 107 other channels, but not that one. Why are they f'ing with me today ?
Tried calling the service, all lines are busy. Do I have to watch hockey and skating and bugs up close or some idiotic reality show, when all all I want to know is :

IS IT YES OR NO AND JUST MAKE THE DAMN ANNOUNCEMENT.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A CLUE AS TO when TOMORROW / I AM AT WORK THEN, BUT I DO LOOK.   
PS I am praying along with everyone here, when I am not cussing out the cable service.
Curse, Pray, Curse Pray.
BBL
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: November 22, 2010, 09:42:46 PM »

love to you too Rob! and all monkeys here...

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: November 22, 2010, 09:43:36 PM »

Hi IBE   

Hi, Love your Christmas avatar! Cute. I get mine soon.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: November 22, 2010, 09:44:59 PM »

I am not sure but my kids could tell you that I was screaming "LIAR" at the TV.  This "hostess" was also making "blah blah blah" comments when they came back from the commercial and while they were playing the clip of Beth talking to Urine at the prison.  I was furious, even though she apologized, I would never choose to watch her again(yes, I am not kidding, she was saying blah blah blah)

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: November 22, 2010, 09:45:54 PM »

I remember saying something way back before the crash - and this is the problem with being cursed with a photographic memory but poor tying skills. 

I remember saying - some of us might not be here when Natalee is found - meaning might not even be alive.

I AM so thankful to have known all of you and to still be above ground should I witness Natalee's recovery.

I just want to acknowledged two people who aren't here any longer. In no particular order, but they both made their impacts.

Jamie Skeeters - who was a wonderful person and gave so much to find Natalee and to pin Deepak to the wall. He's always in my thoughts and prayers. Even in death the dirtbags on Aruba went after him, but in the end he will be completely vindicated. I was lucky to get to know Jamie and I know he keeps Natalee close to his side in heaven.

Our own Peaches - this one really hurt - and I know in my heart that she and Natalee are so close in Heaven and they talk about the mischief we have all caused as monkeys in Natalee's honor. Peaches was the only SM member to ever garner a Front Page article and I thank Red for that charity. She deserved it.

I often live by something my grandfather said - and I had to do that often over the last five years. His immortal words to me were - tomorrow's a new day... and I hope that tomorrow is the day we finally know what happened to Natalee. Someone who had so much to give and was robbed of a stunning future.

Wow, Love to Jamie and our dear Peaches!

Sgt.York
Scared Monkey

« Reply #857 on: November 22, 2010, 09:47:36 PM »

Aruba: The bones don't belong to Natalee.
USA: Can we have the bones and have the FBI test them?
Aruba: No.
USA: Why not?
Aruba: They are evidence in an ongoing investigation.
USA: What investigation?
Aruba: Huh?
USA: What investigation?
Aruba: Visit Aruba - one happy island!
USA: Will you allow us to test the bones?
Aruba: Huh? What bones?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: November 22, 2010, 09:47:53 PM »

Great post Rob
Judge Mental
Scared Monkey

« Reply #859 on: November 22, 2010, 09:48:46 PM »

OK members in the rafters, come on down, Don't sit in the smoke; come down around the fire and the wagon circle.

I'm here - been here a long time.  I read LOTS but post very little.  I'm holding my breath, waiting with everyone else.  I felt certain this is Natalee, but now I'm beginning to waiver a teeny bit.  I want so much for the Holloways to finally get the answer that they surely must know in their heart already.  I've been feeling very emotional all day...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.