March 28, 2024, 02:51:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #852 11/20/10 - 11/23/10  (Read 258618 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: November 22, 2010, 09:49:27 PM »

Hello everyone. The CNN channel 18 where I would watch NG has fallen off my service. I get a screen that says, one moment please, this channel will be available shortly. That was one hour ago. I have 107 other channels, but not that one. Why are they f'ing with me today ?
Tried calling the service, all lines are busy. Do I have to watch hockey and skating and bugs up close or some idiotic reality show, when all all I want to know is :

IS IT YES OR NO AND JUST MAKE THE DAMN ANNOUNCEMENT.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A CLUE AS TO when TOMORROW / I AM AT WORK THEN, BUT I DO LOOK.   
PS I am praying along with everyone here, when I am not cussing out the cable service.
Curse, Pray, Curse Pray.
BBL

No Kat_Gram but I'll try and make sure it's on the front page of SM as soon as word is announced. 
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: November 22, 2010, 09:49:30 PM »

In my opinion, there is no hope Aruba will do the right thing. There is the chance that Holland and the KLPD will FORCE them and pin them into a corner and make Aruba admit what we all know.

They should have smuggled the bones out of Aruba and handed them over to the FBI. The crime scene has not been secured by (what passes as) the police and people are free to dig around the area, toss the bones into the sea, or save them as dead-american trophies. It would be ridiculous and unbelievable if we didn't already know that the Aruban political elite, judicial system, and thug-police have been subverting everything in this case for years. The justice minister stated that the Kalpoe brothers were unequivocally involved in helping to dispose of Natalee's body but he refused to prosecute. Apparently, the Aruban justice minister can't find "accessory to murder" and "criminal conspiracy" in the law books.

* Who will be surprised when the bones disappear, or are mishandled in such a way as to make them useless (e.g., Aruban police, in an attempt to "preserve the bones" accidentally dropped them in a big vat of bleach rendering them useless for DNA testing)? No one.

* Who will be surprised when it's announced that they have the test results but won't release the information because it's an ongoing case? No one.

* Who will be surprised when it's announced that they are not Natalee's bones but they refuse to allow an independent (USA) lab to do genetic testing? No one.

* Who will be surprised if they announce that bones are from Natalee but it's a closed case thus it doesn't matter? No one.

I mean, it's not like murdering American tourists is a crime in Aruba or anything. Honestly, the Kalpoes are still running around trying to cash in. Even a misdemeanor conviction and slap on the wrist would keep them from profiting via the ongoing absurd lawsuit and any possible book or speaking fees. This is obscene.

My husband says that since it's Aruba he wouldn't be surprised if they announce that it's NOT Natalee's jawbone, but it IS her tooth  

In other words, nothing that craggy rock announces would surprise us Sad

Goodnight monkeys. I guess tomorrow is the day. Not sure where the roller coaster takes us next.

Edit: Correct spelling of Natalee's name.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 09:58:56 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: November 22, 2010, 09:50:46 PM »

Look who's here:  nimrod, carpe noctem, San, Kat_Gram, cookie, Lifesong, klaasend, GrnLizrd, windy city, 4 Donks, Lynnie76, Robyn621, SuzieQ, 2NJSons_Mom, littlebuddy598, mom2eloise, Red, PJ, snoopy, IBE, theboyzmom, Ree, FloridaKatz, NM, cajun miracle, Rob, Magic Eyes, carolb, BooMonkey, megamooo, 7227, texasmom, anilee, Blue Moon, KCJackie, camochance, BabsKats, no rose colored glasses, akmom, AZSunny, Harper, Judge Mental, Sgt.York, Frank and 74 Guests are viewing this topic. 

Okay, Miss Muffy, I go off for a couple of minutes to check another thread, and I am forsaken.

Good to see you.

Hi KYCat    The monkeys are gathering. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Robyn621
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: November 22, 2010, 09:50:50 PM »

Just stopping by to catch up & see if anything is new. My thoughts are with Natalee's family & friends tonight. I hope Beth knows...I can't imagine the thought of her having to wait for that mass email tomorrow. Rob, I hope you are right and tomorrow will be the beginning of the end for all those involved in Natalee's murder & the cover up that followed. Good night, monkeys. As I go to sleep tonight I will think of Natalee & how she will not be silenced any longer. See you all tomorrow.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #864 on: November 22, 2010, 09:52:36 PM »

Thanks Rob.  Right back atcha.  I joined SM for Natalee, as some have stated they did.  There are so many missing, abused, murdered children and my heart breaks everytime another one is reported.  I think Natalee's case grabbed me and never let go because of Beth.  It was her raw pain that drew me in.  When I would see her speak, I would think to myself, "that is what a mother is suppose to do, that is what I would do, I would never, ever give up".   I think that is why I will be here until the end. 
Alabamaanna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #865 on: November 22, 2010, 09:55:09 PM »

Not  much of a poster, either, but I am waiting here with all of you.  Aruba is so FUBAR that I would not be surprised by anything they say regarding the jaw bone.  So sad that no one in a position of authority there can be bothered to do one decent thing for Natalee's family.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #866 on: November 22, 2010, 09:55:37 PM »

Gonna get going for the night... but wanted to leave with this -

I remember saying something way back before the crash - and this is the problem with being cursed with a photographic memory but poor tying skills. 

I remember saying - some of us might not be here when Natalee is found - meaning might not even be alive.

I AM so thankful to have known all of you and to still be above ground should I witness Natalee's recovery.

I just want to acknowledged two people who aren't here any longer. In no particular order, but they both made their impacts.

Jamie Skeeters - who was a wonderful person and gave so much to find Natalee and to pin Deepak to the wall. He's always in my thoughts and prayers. Even in death the dirtbags on Aruba went after him, but in the end he will be completely vindicated. I was lucky to get to know Jamie and I know he keeps Natalee close to his side in heaven.

Our own Peaches - this one really hurt - and I know in my heart that she and Natalee are so close in Heaven and they talk about the mischief we have all caused as monkeys in Natalee's honor. Peaches was the only SM member to ever garner a Front Page article and I thank Red for that charity. She deserved it.

I often live by something my grandfather said - and I had to do that often over the last five years. His immortal words to me were - tomorrow's a new day... and I hope that tomorrow is the day we finally know what happened to Natalee. Someone who had so much to give and was robbed of a stunning future.

Natalee would have been one hell of a pediatrician.

Love to all.. an angelic monkey

Great post Rob, thank you!     

an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: November 22, 2010, 09:55:59 PM »

Just stopping by to catch up & see if anything is new. My thoughts are with Natalee's family & friends tonight. I hope Beth knows...I can't imagine the thought of her having to wait for that mass email tomorrow. Rob, I hope you are right and tomorrow will be the beginning of the end for all those involved in Natalee's murder & the cover up that followed. Good night, monkeys. As I go to sleep tonight I will think of Natalee & how she will not be silenced any longer. See you all tomorrow.

Good night Robyn.  See you tomorrow. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: November 22, 2010, 10:00:49 PM »

klaasend, BoxerDawg, kgwallace88, Bud's Girl, anilee, KYcat, Sgt.York, GrnLizrd, Green Eyes, carpe noctem, camochance, Roxie, Northern Rose, Tamikosmom, 2NJSons_Mom, Lynnie76, CBB, 7227, can, littlebuddy598, Alabamaanna, kkthy, Serenity, cecilita, IBE, sunshine12, 4 Donks, akmom, Robyn621, texasmom, FloridaKatz, Red, Judge Mental, Harper, windy city, SuzieQ, Sea Searcher, snoopy, numbersgirl, sb, Blue Moon, PJ, San, NM, BooMonkey, AZSunny and 68 Guests are viewing this board.

Look at all of us, at what a difference Natalee has made.  How many people are still longing for justice after 5.5 years!  Natalee would be very proud, especially proud of her mom and dad and how they and we all will never give up!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #869 on: November 22, 2010, 10:02:22 PM »

Question - who was the woman on NG tonight that said the day the jaw bone was found, authorities roped off the area, and the following day (Saturday), spent all day digging the area ?  I was listening to the tv, but wasn't able to watch.  That's the first time that I've heard that, and was wondering if it was just one of many of Aruba's "paid liars".

I am not sure but my kids could tell you that I was screaming "LIAR" at the TV.  This "hostess" was also making "blah blah blah" comments when they came back from the commercial and while they were playing the clip of Beth talking to Urine at the prison.  I was furious, even though she apologized, I would never choose to watch her again(yes, I am not kidding, she was saying blah blah blah)

Nancy Grace did go clinically insane quite a while ago. Boy, I tell you what. She can get a cheese cracker... and I will not tell you where I think she needs it, either. an angelic monkey

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: November 22, 2010, 10:03:00 PM »

Gonna get going for the night... but wanted to leave with this -

I remember saying something way back before the crash - and this is the problem with being cursed with a photographic memory but poor tying skills. 

I remember saying - some of us might not be here when Natalee is found - meaning might not even be alive.

I AM so thankful to have known all of you and to still be above ground should I witness Natalee's recovery.

I just want to acknowledged two people who aren't here any longer. In no particular order, but they both made their impacts.

Jamie Skeeters - who was a wonderful person and gave so much to find Natalee and to pin Deepak to the wall. He's always in my thoughts and prayers. Even in death the dirtbags on Aruba went after him, but in the end he will be completely vindicated. I was lucky to get to know Jamie and I know he keeps Natalee close to his side in heaven.

Our own Peaches - this one really hurt - and I know in my heart that she and Natalee are so close in Heaven and they talk about the mischief we have all caused as monkeys in Natalee's honor. Peaches was the only SM member to ever garner a Front Page article and I thank Red for that charity. She deserved it.

I often live by something my grandfather said - and I had to do that often over the last five years. His immortal words to me were - tomorrow's a new day... and I hope that tomorrow is the day we finally know what happened to Natalee. Someone who had so much to give and was robbed of a stunning future.

Natalee would have been one hell of a pediatrician.

Love to all.. an angelic monkey
Great post of people worth remembering.
Monkey love back to you Rob. 
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: November 22, 2010, 10:03:45 PM »

klaasend, BoxerDawg, kgwallace88, Bud's Girl, anilee, KYcat, Sgt.York, GrnLizrd, Green Eyes, carpe noctem, camochance, Roxie, Northern Rose, Tamikosmom, 2NJSons_Mom, Lynnie76, CBB, 7227, can, littlebuddy598, Alabamaanna, kkthy, Serenity, cecilita, IBE, sunshine12, 4 Donks, akmom, Robyn621, texasmom, FloridaKatz, Red, Judge Mental, Harper, windy city, SuzieQ, Sea Searcher, snoopy, numbersgirl, sb, Blue Moon, PJ, San, NM, BooMonkey, AZSunny and 68 Guests are viewing this board.

Look at all of us, at what a difference Natalee has made.  How many people are still longing for justice after 5.5 years!  Natalee would be very proud, especially proud of her mom and dad and how they and we all will never give up!

WE STAND WITH THE GIRL!!!!!

GOD BLESS NATALEE'S FAMILY
kkthy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #872 on: November 22, 2010, 10:05:21 PM »

We had Channel 3 Eyewitness News, Hallie Jackson, at our home tonight. (I mentioned this in an earlier post)  It was very nerve wracking but we all got through it.  They are putting it on the air tonight at 11:00PM Eastern time.  They mentioned that CNN would probably used some of the video clips too at some point.  I feel so relieved that we should all find out tomorrow whether the DNA matches Natalee.   I am praying..... Smile

Unforgotten....

A smile goes a long way.... Smile
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #873 on: November 22, 2010, 10:05:55 PM »

I pray that this is the beginning of the end. The end of Natalee's parents pain and the end of Aruba period.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: November 22, 2010, 10:06:19 PM »

Hello everyone. The CNN channel 18 where I would watch NG has fallen off my service. I get a screen that says, one moment please, this channel will be available shortly. That was one hour ago. I have 107 other channels, but not that one. Why are they f'ing with me today ?
Tried calling the service, all lines are busy. Do I have to watch hockey and skating and bugs up close or some idiotic reality show, when all all I want to know is :

IS IT YES OR NO AND JUST MAKE THE DAMN ANNOUNCEMENT.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A CLUE AS TO when TOMORROW / I AM AT WORK THEN, BUT I DO LOOK.   
PS I am praying along with everyone here, when I am not cussing out the cable service.
Curse, Pray, Curse Pray.
BBL

Keeping my fingers crossed that you'll have full cable service.

Although I don't know what time the announcement will be made, I read somewhere here today it would be tomorrow afternoon. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: November 22, 2010, 10:07:13 PM »

We had Channel 3 Eyewitness News, Hallie Jackson, at our home tonight. (I mentioned this in an earlier post)  It was very nerve wracking but we all got through it.  They are putting it on the air tonight at 11:00PM Eastern time.  They mentioned that CNN would probably used some of the video clips too at some point.  I feel so relieved that we should all find out tomorrow whether the DNA matches Natalee.   I am praying..... Smile

Thank you kkthy. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #876 on: November 22, 2010, 10:10:31 PM »

I absolutely have to go and do some housework.  I have 30 people coming to my house for Thanksgiving and I have to work tomorrow and Wednesday and I can't tear myself away from here.  So, I will stay logged in and check back often. 

Before I go , I'll say one more thing, I know everyone is conflicted with their thoughts on if this is Natalee's bone.  I am too.  But, I truly, really, believe this is her.  I believe that things happen when they happen, for a reason.  I believe that is time for justice.  I believe it is time for Beth and Dave to have the peace that they so deserve.  It is time to bring Natalee home.

I will be back.   

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: November 22, 2010, 10:10:59 PM »

Thanks kkthy. 
Sgt.York
Scared Monkey

« Reply #878 on: November 22, 2010, 10:11:55 PM »

Edit: Correct spelling of Natalee's name.

Thank you. I was typing so fast and so angry.
I realized the typos after posting but don't know how to edit.

You know, it would be nice if the Aruban police stood somewhere near the location of the bones and pretended to give a crap. I mean, if they aren't busy taking bribes from drug-runners and sex-slave traders. Securing the beach rather than allowing this horrid easter-egg hunt for human bones  would be appreciated (even if disingenuous). Let's at least pretend that it isn't a great big giggle - ha ha, dead american tourist bones - big laugh.

I hate these people!
I am so mad.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: November 22, 2010, 10:12:24 PM »

If you wouldn't mind a question.  Did you say that your husband wanted to look for Natalee while he was on leave(I hope I am not confusing you with someone else).  Has he been a member of this forum or another?  How did he come to be so interested in Natalee's case??

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.