March 28, 2024, 04:11:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #852 11/20/10 - 11/23/10  (Read 258627 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: November 22, 2010, 10:12:25 PM »

We had Channel 3 Eyewitness News, Hallie Jackson, at our home tonight. (I mentioned this in an earlier post)  It was very nerve wracking but we all got through it.  They are putting it on the air tonight at 11:00PM Eastern time.  They mentioned that CNN would probably used some of the video clips too at some point.  I feel so relieved that we should all find out tomorrow whether the DNA matches Natalee.   I am praying..... Smile

Thank you kkthy!  Is this the right Channel 3?

http://www.wfsb.com/index.html
windy city
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: November 22, 2010, 10:12:53 PM »

klaasend, BoxerDawg, kgwallace88, Bud's Girl, anilee, KYcat, Sgt.York, GrnLizrd, Green Eyes, carpe noctem, camochance, Roxie, Northern Rose, Tamikosmom, 2NJSons_Mom, Lynnie76, CBB, 7227, can, littlebuddy598, Alabamaanna, kkthy, Serenity, cecilita, IBE, sunshine12, 4 Donks, akmom, Robyn621, texasmom, FloridaKatz, Red, Judge Mental, Harper, windy city, SuzieQ, Sea Searcher, snoopy, numbersgirl, sb, Blue Moon, PJ, San, NM, BooMonkey, AZSunny and 68 Guests are viewing this board.

Look at all of us, at what a difference Natalee has made.  How many people are still longing for justice after 5.5 years!  Natalee would be very proud, especially proud of her mom and dad and how they and we all will never give up!

People get angry when they know they are being lied to.  It's insulting what Arooba has done for the last 5.5 years.  I would love to get face to face with Van der Straaten and ask him WTF he was thinking trying to sweep it under a rug. (and then punch him square in the face)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #882 on: November 22, 2010, 10:15:11 PM »

klaasend, BoxerDawg, kgwallace88, Bud's Girl, anilee, KYcat, Sgt.York, GrnLizrd, Green Eyes, carpe noctem, camochance, Roxie, Northern Rose, Tamikosmom, 2NJSons_Mom, Lynnie76, CBB, 7227, can, littlebuddy598, Alabamaanna, kkthy, Serenity, cecilita, IBE, sunshine12, 4 Donks, akmom, Robyn621, texasmom, FloridaKatz, Red, Judge Mental, Harper, windy city, SuzieQ, Sea Searcher, snoopy, numbersgirl, sb, Blue Moon, PJ, San, NM, BooMonkey, AZSunny and 68 Guests are viewing this board.

Look at all of us, at what a difference Natalee has made.  How many people are still longing for justice after 5.5 years!  Natalee would be very proud, especially proud of her mom and dad and how they and we all will never give up!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #883 on: November 22, 2010, 10:16:20 PM »

People get angry when they know they are being lied to.  It's insulting what Arooba has done for the last 5.5 years.  I would love to get face to face with Van der Straaten and ask him WTF he was thinking trying to sweep it under a rug. (and then punch him square in the face)

Sounds good to me!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Roxie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #884 on: November 22, 2010, 10:17:27 PM »

Praying, Praying and Praying again. Sending prayers To Natalee's family that this is the beginning for healing and closure.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: November 22, 2010, 10:17:35 PM »

Edit: Correct spelling of Natalee's name.

Thank you. I was typing so fast and so angry.
I realized the typos after posting but don't know how to edit.

You know, it would be nice if the Aruban police stood somewhere near the location of the bones and pretended to give a crap. I mean, if they aren't busy taking bribes from drug-runners and sex-slave traders. Securing the beach rather than allowing this horrid easter-egg hunt for human bones  would be appreciated (even if disingenuous). Let's at least pretend that it isn't a great big giggle - ha ha, dead american tourist bones - big laugh.

I hate these people!
I am so mad.

I don't blame you for being mad.  It's a bloody sacrilege!  A free for all.
Over possible precious remains.

I wish something could be done about it.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: November 22, 2010, 10:24:58 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: November 22, 2010, 10:27:24 PM »

So, NG came back on. Don't know if that was a good thing or a not so good thing.
Tomorrow will be here soon. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: November 22, 2010, 10:27:33 PM »

Turistanan buscando weso di Natalee Holloway a haya Spare-Ribs

Locual tur hende ta teme pe ta sosodiendo awor atrobe, un berdadero circo di prensa Mericano. Pa hustifica nan estadia riba nos isla, mester inventa un noticia tur dia. Awe e noticia di dia ta cu turistanan a haya weso cu posiblemente ta di Natalee Holloway.   Aunke cu e caso di desaparicion di e mucha muhe Mericano mientrastanto ta 5 aña tras di lomba, toch keto bay ta purba tur manera pa tene e storia "bibo". Tur esaki mientras cu nunca a haya un evidencia di Natalee Holloway, pa por bisa cu e lo por a fayece of algo. Te cu awe ta papia unicamente di su desaparicion y nada otro. Awe mainta sinembargo un turista kedando den Westin Resort a logra su "2 minutes of fame" ora cu el a sali bisa di a haya un weso den lama. Mesora a haci e conotacion na e desaparicion di e studiante Mericano, aunke cu nunca antes a menciona cu e lo a ni acerca e becindario di dicho hotel durante su estadia riba nos isla. Asina mes e departamento tecnico di Polis a investiga e weso y den un rato di ora a saca afor caba cu ta trata di un spare ribs procedente di porco. Ta sospecha cu un turista comiendo BBQ a zwaai un weso di su spare-ribs den lama y awor e weso aki ta saliendo den noticia na Merca comosifuera ta weso humano. Polis di Aruba entodo caso no ta dunando importancia na e noticia aki.

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/24575-turistanan-buscando-weso-di-natalee-holloway-a-haya-spare-ribs-.html
Serenity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #889 on: November 22, 2010, 10:27:36 PM »

It broke my heart to see Beth try so hard to get Joran to tell her the truth.We all have our breaking points and I think the good Lord realized she cannot take anymore.We will never know Gods reasons and why it took this long to get to this point.But the Bible says He never gives you more than you can handle.I know I could not/would not have been so patient...I would have taken things into my own hands.But Beth is strong and her faith is even stronger...I have so much admiration for her...I very seldom post,but I have been here from day 1..Thank God for all you Monkeys..Without you we would not have found so much valuable info to help keep this going.I feel tomorrow will be a very very sad day as we all hear what we have waited to hear for over 5 years. Beth we love you........
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: November 22, 2010, 10:27:55 PM »

Thank you for this pix TM

Whatever they do.
We all will be here together and for Natalee And we will always be here for Natalee.

And the longer they do what they do the more the world will see what we have seen for 5.5 yrs.
Prayers for Natalee and her family.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: November 22, 2010, 10:28:16 PM »

I didn't watch Nancy Grace and I'm glad I didn't.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #892 on: November 22, 2010, 10:28:22 PM »

RED - did you get a chance to try and reach Beth?  It's entirely possible that neither her or Dave have been told yet.  Sounds like Dave may believe it is indeed Natalee.  Also appears that Tim Miller may be going back to search for more remains.

I have texted & left a message for Beth today, but have not heard anything. Although, if it is Natalee I would not really expect to hear from Beth. She must be devasated. Understand also that if Beth did tell me something, I would probably be asked not to repeat it.

This is my take on it, or at least it better be the case. I would like to think that Aruba Prosecutor would have the common decency to tell the parents, one way or the other, whether the remains belong to Natalee. If not, it is yet just another FU in the PR nightmare that has been Aruba in handling thsi case.

I think the parents know, they just probably are saying something otherwise to the MSM so not to have to deal with questions.

JMO

Thanks Red!

What's your call Klaas, thinks its her? I can't imagine them having a presser to say its not natalee. I mean just how many young, white girls have gone missing in Aruba?

If it's NOT Natalee, this will be the biggest mistake they have made since not originally arresting Joran and the Kalpoes back on May 31, 2005.
If it's not Natalee there is no reason for them not to simply say, NO, it's not Natalee and we are still trying to determine who it is thru DNA. 

That is why I believe it is Natalee but Aruba has fooled me before.  They are often in the Bizarro world.

Retro posting and almost caught up but just had to applaud this one here and now! You said it Klaas
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #893 on: November 22, 2010, 10:34:36 PM »

Thank you Texasmom for the beautiful picture of Natalee.  So sad that a beautiful, bright, loving girl was taken from this earth so tragically and the pos that is responsible lives on.  She had so much to give. 

Ok, I'm back to dusting. 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #894 on: November 22, 2010, 10:38:00 PM »

an angelic monkey Please light a candle for Natalee.  an angelic monkey

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=NAH

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Nat%27s

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: November 22, 2010, 10:38:37 PM »

I am calling it a night.  Tomorrow is another day.  Hopefully Aruba will have contacted Beth and Dave and given them the news and have made arrangements to have the area searched properly. My prayers are with Natalee as she may be coming home to her family and her country.  Beth, Dave, Matt and all others, stay strong, we have your backs and are here for you.  My heart aches tonight and I am closing with tears in my eyes.  It is so heart wrenching to see what this family has been put through for the past 5 1/2 years. If we didn't care so much we all wouldn't be here today.  God Bless all.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: November 22, 2010, 10:39:32 PM »

Klaas,

If we do not get to a cage change by the announcement tomorrow, will a new cage be opened? Just thinking.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #897 on: November 22, 2010, 10:41:37 PM »

We had Channel 3 Eyewitness News, Hallie Jackson, at our home tonight. (I mentioned this in an earlier post)  It was very nerve wracking but we all got through it.  They are putting it on the air tonight at 11:00PM Eastern time.  They mentioned that CNN would probably used some of the video clips too at some point.  I feel so relieved that we should all find out tomorrow whether the DNA matches Natalee.   I am praying..... Smile

If you wouldn't mind a question.  Did you say that your husband wanted to look for Natalee while he was on leave(I hope I am not confusing you with someone else).  Has he been a member of this forum or another?  How did he come to be so interested in Natalee's case??

You are confusing kkathy with me.  It was my husband that wanted to look for Natalee while he was on leave.  He lurks on SM when he's not in the Middle East, but he doesn't post.  No, he's not a member of any other forum that I know of.  He too is from Alabama, and we've been doing SAR for almost 20 years.  We've been married for 21 yrs.  We also did SAR on the Caylee Anthony case.

Praying for Natalee's return.............
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #898 on: November 22, 2010, 10:41:55 PM »

I didn't watch Nancy Grace and I'm glad I didn't.

I`ve been raised never to hit a girl... but if I rolled like a rapper, I`d smack that ho!

She`s gotten too big for her britches.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: November 22, 2010, 10:43:26 PM »

Klaas,

If we do not get to a cage change by the announcement tomorrow, will a new cage be opened? Just thinking.

YES but I'm fairly certain we will get to the new cage before then.  When the announcement comes maybe I'll add something to the thread title so people will know right away and those at work will know right away too. If that helps.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.