March 28, 2024, 10:56:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #852 11/20/10 - 11/23/10  (Read 258593 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: November 22, 2010, 10:45:10 PM »

Klaas,

If we do not get to a cage change by the announcement tomorrow, will a new cage be opened? Just thinking.

YES but I'm fairly certain we will get to the new cage before then.  When the announcement comes maybe I'll add something to the thread title so people will know right away and those at work will know right away too. If that helps.

IBE is so good about thinking ahead and being prepared.    

Edit to fix my mess.  And no, I haven't been  .  Yet.   
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 10:47:28 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #901 on: November 22, 2010, 10:46:24 PM »

Finally something on 24ora!

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/24570-prensa-mericano-poniendo-presion-pa-contesta-.html

Papiamentu translation:

prensa mericano poniendo presion for contesta

monday, 22 november 2010 21:13

ministerio publico is below ; enough presion of media internacional for divulga of that the kaak cu one pareha tourist owing to achieve week happen in the lama at height of westin resort is. majority is specula cu is of natalee holloway. de telegraaf at the netherlands owing to open on front page today cu the news cu posiblemente the kaak is of natalee holloway y cu fox news at merca is saying cu on tuesday ministerio publico at aruba will confirma the news here. all the time prensa mericano for some day end is form part of the view fast of the edificio of husticia of aruba.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: November 22, 2010, 10:49:36 PM »

We had Channel 3 Eyewitness News, Hallie Jackson, at our home tonight. (I mentioned this in an earlier post)  It was very nerve wracking but we all got through it.  They are putting it on the air tonight at 11:00PM Eastern time.  They mentioned that CNN would probably used some of the video clips too at some point.  I feel so relieved that we should all find out tomorrow whether the DNA matches Natalee.   I am praying..... Smile

If you wouldn't mind a question.  Did you say that your husband wanted to look for Natalee while he was on leave(I hope I am not confusing you with someone else).  Has he been a member of this forum or another?  How did he come to be so interested in Natalee's case??

You are confusing kkathy with me.  It was my husband that wanted to look for Natalee while he was on leave.  He lurks on SM when he's not in the Middle East, but he doesn't post.  No, he's not a member of any other forum that I know of.  He too is from Alabama, and we've been doing SAR for almost 20 years.  We've been married for 21 yrs.  We also did SAR on the Caylee Anthony case.

Thank you for your answer.  You did not find the other bone or anything else then, correct??

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #903 on: November 22, 2010, 10:56:39 PM »

Gosh, guys. I can't really believe it. It's hard for me to think that just maybe we are all here on the edge of Natalee coming home for burial. Joran is in jail for murder.

Wow.

There were years when it seemed that evil won and was holding it's victim under layers of corruption and lies and all we could do was to hold a candle up to the truth so it wouldn't be lost in the darkness too.

I'm just amazed. Truth has a way of bubbling up through anything. It sounds different. It is patient but never lost. Truth will endure to rise. I hope that Holland will not attempt to push it down again. If they try, it will be temporary. Natalee's truth will emerge and no power can stand against it forever. I really do believe that.

I'm so glad to be here with you all. 
GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #904 on: November 22, 2010, 10:58:39 PM »

I dont know if i want to hit Glenda or throw up  I forgot how really bad it is over there i havent read there in years just the stuff you guys bring here.

Never Give Up!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: November 22, 2010, 10:59:29 PM »

See my earlier post about this...

If I understand correctly this article is saying that the police determined in less than an hour that the second bone was a pork spare rib.

If this is the same bone....

Why did the hotel employees tell the tourist's NOT to take the bone to the police?  Seems like they could have cleared up any question about the bone right then and there!

Why did the hotel employees tell the tourist's that they couldn't speak to a manager until Monday, and they would have to wait?

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/24575-turistanan-buscando-weso-di-natalee-holloway-a-haya-spare-ribs-.html

Papiamentu translation:

turistanan buscando bone of natalee holloway owing to achieve spare-ribs

monday, 22 november 2010 22:33

locual everybody is teme pe is sosodiendo now again, one berdadero circus of prensa mericano. for hustifica they estadia on we island, have to inventa one news all day. today the news of day is cu turistanan owing to achieve bone cu posiblemente is of natalee holloway. although cu the caso of desaparicion of the child muhe mericano all the time is 5 year behind back, yet keto bay is try all as for as the storia "bibo". all this while cu never owing to achieve one evidencia of natalee holloway, for can tell cu the will can owing to fayece or algo. till cu today is talk unicamente of his desaparicion y nothing another. today morning sinembargo one tourist kedando in westin resort owing to succeed his "2 minutes or fame" hour cu past owing to leave tell of owing to achieve one bone in lama. at once owing to haci the conotacion at the desaparicion of the student mericano, although cu never formerly owing to menciona cu the will owing to neither acerca the becindario of dicho hotel during his estadia on we island. so self the departamento tecnico of police owing to investiga the bone y in one rato of hour owing to saca afor end cu is deal of one spare ribs procedente of porco. is sospecha cu one tourist comiendo bbq owing to zwaai one bone of his spare-ribs in lama y now the bone here is saliendo in news at merca comosifuera is bone human. police of aruba entodo caso do not dunando importancia at the news here.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: November 22, 2010, 11:00:12 PM »

Thanks... just waiting. Having mixed feelings. Sad, thankful. Really glad to have the Monkey Family. The thread continues doesn't it... oh dumb question, of course it does for Justice.

See,I don't always think ahead! Wasn't there a song "We are family?" I need to put on some happy music. I don't have children.

So sad when children die and when they die before their parents. This happened to my ex. I was sad too for the boy was only 12. Well, I hate full moons. All my friends, relatives died on a full moon. Lost my Dad Nov. 24, 1974 and my finance Nov. 28, 1982 just before we were to get married. Off road desert racing pre-run. Left him out there to die with his son in the car.

I wish I flew (used to and not on a broom) and that I was the best PI in the world. I would go to Aruba and "hang out". Then I'd call Red, Carpe, Rob, Holloways, Twitty's et al and the assorted "ole boys" for Justice and keep the Monkeys updated on the internet.

The Kapoes should have stayed in Long Beach CA when there and gone with other ID's.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 11:10:45 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: November 22, 2010, 11:02:59 PM »

so "sad" not so "said" Be back later. Finding comfort food.. chicken noodle soup or tomato.

Fixed it, IBE.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 11:11:43 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #908 on: November 22, 2010, 11:03:18 PM »

I dont know if i want to hit Glenda or throw up  I forgot how really bad it is over there i havent read there in years just the stuff you guys bring here.

For the most part - they are all murderers in training. One of the most toxic sites on the web, bar none.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
windy city
Scared Monkey

« Reply #909 on: November 22, 2010, 11:04:30 PM »

Gosh, guys. I can't really believe it. It's hard for me to think that just maybe we are all here on the edge of Natalee coming home for burial. Joran is in jail for murder.

Wow.

There were years when it seemed that evil won and was holding it's victim under layers of corruption and lies and all we could do was to hold a candle up to the truth so it wouldn't be lost in the darkness too.

I'm just amazed. Truth has a way of bubbling up through anything. It sounds different. It is patient but never lost. Truth will endure to rise. I hope that Holland will not attempt to push it down again. If they try, it will be temporary. Natalee's truth will emerge and no power can stand against it forever. I really do believe that.

I'm so glad to be here with you all. 

It's because of people like you that I am reminded that there is always hope.

Thanks!
GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #910 on: November 22, 2010, 11:05:57 PM »

For the most part - they are all murderers in training. One of the most toxic sites on the web, bar none.

Agreed!

Never Give Up!

FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #911 on: November 22, 2010, 11:10:08 PM »

We had Channel 3 Eyewitness News, Hallie Jackson, at our home tonight. (I mentioned this in an earlier post)  It was very nerve wracking but we all got through it.  They are putting it on the air tonight at 11:00PM Eastern time.  They mentioned that CNN would probably used some of the video clips too at some point.  I feel so relieved that we should all find out tomorrow whether the DNA matches Natalee.   I am praying..... Smile

If you wouldn't mind a question.  Did you say that your husband wanted to look for Natalee while he was on leave(I hope I am not confusing you with someone else).  Has he been a member of this forum or another?  How did he come to be so interested in Natalee's case??

You are confusing kkathy with me.  It was my husband that wanted to look for Natalee while he was on leave.  He lurks on SM when he's not in the Middle East, but he doesn't post.  No, he's not a member of any other forum that I know of.  He too is from Alabama, and we've been doing SAR for almost 20 years.  We've been married for 21 yrs.  We also did SAR on the Caylee Anthony case.

Thank you for your answer.  You did not find the other bone or anything else then, correct??

No, eventhough we were at the same area that the bone was found on the day before, we didn't find anything but a big pile of conch shells.  I wish we had found it, as I think my husband would have handled it differently than what has happened here.  I think he probably would have contacted the FBI to determine how to get it to them  and not into the hands of the Aruban authorities.

Fixed post within quote.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 11:13:59 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Praying for Natalee's return.............
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #912 on: November 22, 2010, 11:10:26 PM »

so "sad" not so "said" Be back later. Finding comfort food.. chicken noodle soup or tomato.

Love ya, IBE! Go chicken noodle... it`s my favorite... I can never get enough of it.   It is comforting.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: November 22, 2010, 11:12:33 PM »

CBS42 Birmingham just had the report...they had Jossy on the phone.  He said
that Hurricane Tomas was powerful enough to completely reverse the currents
in the ocean.  Instead of taking things out to sea, it washed things into shore.

Then Tim Miller was on by phone.  He said that this bone probably came from
one of his previously located 141 targets and the strong current let some of
the small bones escape the container.  He said by following the currents they
can narrow the targets down to about 50 instead of 141 and locate the one
holding the rest of the remains.  He said that they have a boat in Trinadad on
standby ready to go and retrieve the targets and they hope to have all of Natalee's
remains home by Christmas.  He said the search will begin in less than two weeks.

Tim Miller said that he has been in constant contact with Dave and Dave is
cautiously optimistic.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: November 22, 2010, 11:14:23 PM »

in the ocean.  Instead of taking things out to sea, it washed things into shore.

standby ready to go and retrieve the targets and they hope to have all of Natalee's
remains home by Christmas.  He said the search will begin in less than two weeks.

cautiously optimistic.

Thank you Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: November 22, 2010, 11:17:59 PM »

cautiously optimistic.

Thanks Magnolia!   

Now I think I'm going to be sick!   

That boat in Trinidad just stays on stand-by for these guys doesn't it?  Can't help but wonder what's up with that? 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: November 22, 2010, 11:19:33 PM »

Natalee Holloway Update (video)
Awaiting results of bone analysis on possible Holloway link
There will be an email blast

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4431234/natalee-holloway-update/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: November 22, 2010, 11:20:01 PM »

NOVEMBER 22, 2010 - TIM MILLER - DAVE HOLLOWAY

Results Expected Soon on Jawbone Possibly Linked to Natalee Holloway
18-year-old Natalee Holloway disappeared during a trip to Aruba in 2005
KTLA
 4:52 p.m. PST, November 22, 2010

Tim Miller, director of Texas EquuSearch -- a search-and-rescue organization that has looked for Natalee Holloway -- said the girl's father believes it is his daughter's bone.

"Dave has been in contact with Aruban authorities and spoke with FBI this morning, the agent working the case. Dave believes it is Natalee," Miller said about Holloway's father, Dave Holloway.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-aruba-bone-fragments-natalee-holloway,0,5323920.story

++++++

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Bone Being Tested in Natalee Holloway Case
Aired November 22, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

CARLOS DIAZ, HOST:  Let`s right now go to Tim Miller. He`s the director of EquuSearch.

You`ve helped search for Natalee, and you`re in close contact with her dad. Why does he think that the bones are Natalee`s and this bone is Natalee`s?

TIM MILLER, DIRECTOR, EQUUSEARCH: You know, he`s cautiously optimistic. And I think he really thinks that this probably is Natalee.

You know, the initial was that it was the jawbone of a young female. I`ve been in Aruba nine different times in this search. I`m real close with the authorities in Aruba and people in Aruba. We don`t have another female that is missing. We don`t have one that drowned and has not been found.

And we truly feel, as though -- and we felt this a long time ago, is that we`ve got to remember the night Natalee disappeared is the night the fisherman`s hut was broken into. The big crab trap was stolen, the knife, the rope.

Three years ago we went to Aruba at this very time, and we went there for one month to do the deep water search. And Louis Shaffer put a $1 million budget on that. We ended up over there in almost three months, and it came to about $1.8 million. And we`ve got 141 targets out there in the sea in Aruba.

And the only reason we didn`t continue is because it went so far over budget. But we`ve been talking with Louis Shaffer and Don Suvetti (ph) that was over there before with us. We`re doing pre-planning right now on getting another ship over there to actually send -- the only people in the world that would know exactly where every one of them targets are at.

DIAZ: But Natalee`s father -- but Natalee`s father in this case does believe the jawbone is Natalee`s.

MILLER: Yes, he does. You know, and we`ve got to understand, too, that Natalee`s mom and Natalee`s dad are both running on emotions right now.

And you know what? I talked to Dave today, and I said, "Dave, how are you really doing?"

And he says, "You know what? I really don`t know." He said, "No matter what the news is, it`s going to be disappointing. If it comes back that it`s not Natalee, it`s another roller-coaster ride," and he just really wants it to come to an end. If it comes back it is Natalee, then you know the reality hits that, you know, that miracle is not going to happen. Natalee really is deceased. And then they really have to face that.

So what this family has went through 5 1/2 years and what they`re going through now, I mean, they just need all of our support and our love and our prayers.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1011/22/ijvm.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #918 on: November 22, 2010, 11:21:49 PM »

I'm still hung up on whether the jawbone washed up or whether it was planted, so I'm just going to put this out there for thought.  The Bubali Bird Sanctuary is just that, a Sanctuary, so they would not have drained the marsh when she first went missing, as it would cause harm to the bird habitat.  Just seeing how the Aruba authorities are, I just don't think they would have drained it. 

So, the last week of October and the first week of November, hurricane Tomas churns around in the southern Caribbean, with a turn to the north.  Aruba is known by it's locals as the "hurricane graveyard", where hurricanes die and throw their after effects off on Aruba.  Then while this is going on, a large storm moves off the northern coast of Venezuela and over Aruba.  The combination of all this rain has caused the bird sanctuary marsh to "overflow", and push water through the wash and out into the ocean. (just south of Divi Phoenix).  Then the winds (and it's crazy windy down there anyway, couple that with a strong storm system) kick up these huge waves that start throwing shells and tons of seaweed back on shore.

What if she had been placed in the marsh, her remains stayed there until the rains, then the remains were washed out into the ocean, and then the strong waves washed her remains back in ? 

I just can't get past the idea that after 5 years, bones are just now washing up on shore.  It's either something as simple as described above, or else something very hinky is going on (not that we're surprised by that).

Sorry for the rambling, just thinking out loud 

Praying for Natalee's return.............
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #919 on: November 22, 2010, 11:22:05 PM »

CBS42 Birmingham just had the report...they had Jossy on the phone.  He said
in the ocean.  Instead of taking things out to sea, it washed things into shore.

Then Tim Miller was on by phone.  He said that this bone probably came from
the small bones escape the container.  He said by following the currents they
holding the rest of the remains.  He said that they have a boat in Trinadad on
remains home by Christmas.  He said the search will begin in less than two weeks.

cautiously optimistic.

Thanks Magnolia!  

Now I think I'm going to be sick!  

That boat in Trinidad just stays on stand-by for these guys doesn't it?  Can't help but wonder what's up with that?  

Had the same thought, TM.   Have had the targets in mind with all of this and the cross Dave found near the beach.  Now, all of a sudden another search is a 'go'.  I guess that means that means they have about a 5th of the million to do a partial.   Whatever.  

Sorry, I was stuttering. 
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 11:25:29 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.